Harper Valley: Once Bitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relieved of having to make any hard-line decisions as to either Jenna's promiscuity or my own incestuous preferences, I returned to the lounge-room.

T'was a questionably bad move!

"A little social get together" is how Jerry had described the intended afternoon to me. How "social" can you get? I was thinking, as I watched Warwick kiss Kylie with a healthy degree of passion while Jerry had managed to slip a hand down the front of her dress and was having an uninterrupted feel of my daughter's breasts. Whether coerced by the other two or simply he had noticed the opportunity in passing, but either way Craig was one happy man, kneeling there at Kylie's now shoeless feet, one hand up her dress, doing something that had her legs now at a thoroughly indecent angle. The tableau positively writhed in pleasured decadence.

I planned on venting my outrage at Jerry's betrayal but had taken no more than two steps towards Molesters Inc, when someone seized my arm. Turning my head, I found myself staring down at one of the prettiest of visages from my checkered past.

"Good Lord Chloe, look at you," I muttered.

Indeed, a few years had wrought wondrous changes. Now nineteen and in her first year of college, here was a confident young lady rather than a bemused teenie. I was still admiring Nature's work-in-progress when her younger sister Kristen came over also. Even discarding the light make-up and semi-revealing dress she had on, I had to gulp in admiration at the yawning gulf between the young girl I remembered and the just-turned eighteen year old Lolita that now lingered beside her sister.

"You are both so very beautiful," I told them. If anything, it was a gross understatement.

"We missed you at the parties," Kristen whispered.

"For an instant I was lost in my contemplations. I had forgotten that of course they still attended the Harper get-togethers and must inevitably have partnered most every male in the place, both together and singly one imagines. I found the reflection momentarily distracting.

"Have you seen our dad?" Chloe asked. "He was talking to Jenna a little earlier."

Her question put me in an immediate quandary. Hardly able to tell them, "Well as a matter of fact kids, your dad's up in the master bedroom fucking my daughter's lights out," I just passed it off with a non-committal "I think he's upstairs somewhere Chloe."

She gave me a mischievous smile which conveyed a higher degree of understanding than I would have expected, then turned her head abruptly in response to a series of loud giggles from behind her.

It was Kylie of course. Whatever indecency Craig was perpetrating upon her reproductive system was evidently tickling her fancy, not that she was in any position to either reprimand or encourage him, since Jerry had monopolized the use of her lips with his own. Natalie still seated nearby with Melanie, was even moved to lightly scold her wayward sibling with a curt, "Give us a break Kylie."

It was only then I realized that Larissa, Connor and Brad were also absent from the room. How could I have been so gullible as to bring all the girls back to this den of aggravated iniquity?

Chloe meanwhile, had seized my hand and was tugging me towards the main hallway.

"Where are you going sweetheart?" I asked her.

"To find our dad," she replied breezily.

Unable to prevent her doing so, I just hoped "damage" would be kept to a minimum. Kristen, catching up with us, grasped my other hand as we ascended the staircase.

Reaching the top, who should be ambling down the hallway towards us but Jenna and Paul. Flushed and something less than steady on her feet, my daughter chose her words carefully.

"Oh, hi there dad," she muttered, "Were you looking for me?"

Looking guilty as Hell she blushed and stood there for a moment, fiddling with her hair. In those few seconds, she obviously realized I knew, for she lowered her eyes and in little above a whisper said "I'm sorry dad." Paul looked like he could use the services of a good defense attorney.

'Tis cool" I replied, "Put a cat among a group of pigeons and you can usually guess the outcome - right sweetheart?" Not sure she saw the analogy there!

"Have you seen our dad Jenna?" asked Kristen, totally unfazed by the cryptic content of the recent discourse.

Blushing anew, she pointed back the way she had come. "I think he went in there," she answered, indicating the same guest room that Brianna and I had recently vacated. Before I could make further conversation she slipped past us, Paul in tow, heading for the kitchen it appeared.

Approaching the bedroom door with the two girls, I pulled up suddenly.

"Let me go check," I said. Neither sister looked too impressed with my authoritative stance.

Opening the door certainly invoked a raised eyebrow.

Larissa was still being kissed by Connor, only sans her dress this time. That I noticed was lying on the floor the far side of the room. Lying on her back literally on the edge of the quilt, she appeared to be at the mercy of the reliably devious Brad Archer who was in the process of tugging her panties down to her ankles while Graham was smothering her lower abdomen with kisses, even as his hands smoothed their way across my wife's barely-covered breasts. You'd think that would have been distraction enough!

Nearer the headboard, Michelle clad in just a rather fetching pair of light green panties was being caressed, fondled and otherwise abused, by no less a personage than Steve, aided and abetted by Mal and if you recall - Brittany's father, Keith. All up, six men combining to sexually harass just two vulnerable young women. Jerry must have invited pretty much the Who's Who of Harper Valley I was thinking.

Forgetting momentarily about my two charges outside in the hallway, my visuals were interrupted suddenly when a young voice behind me, cried out in obviously shocked surprise.

"Dad!!"

Graham looked up startled, unsure of which posed the greater threat -- his daughters' presence or Larissa's husband?

"Well look what we have here," Brad muttered, gazing at Chloe and her wide-eyed sister as he nonchalantly tossed Larissa's panties atop her dress.

"Hey, no-one forced her?" he added looking at me, on the off-chance I was carrying a Walther PPK.

Larissa was now staring at me - a mixture of seductive tease and gross betrayal. Still, she did look sexy like that. Her pussy exposed...Brad's fingers playing with it. Connor with his hands around her breasts as he kissed her and Graham taking up the slack midway between them.

It was no time to voice my discontent.

"Come up here both of you," Steve grinned, patting the vacant coverlet between the two other girls. Graham looked like he had something to say, but thought better of it. Hard to plead a case for your own daughters' honor when you've just fucked a friend's teenage daughter senseless and are following that up with some heavy duty fondling of another man's wife.

Chloe looked hesitant, Kristen didn't!

They had both girls' dresses off in seconds. Kristen, it shames me to say, was a vision of provocative desirability, perched there in the skimpiest of matching bra-panty sets that would afford little modesty even for a well endowed Cabbage Patch doll. Her breasts, were now if anything, fuller than her elder sister's. She knew too how best to flaunt them -- giggling and deliberately leaning forward to give everyone in the room an eyeful of cleavage. Chloe, no slouch either in the "am I cute or what?" stakes, appeared happy to allow Brad and Keith to partially strip her as she knelt beside her three-quarters undressed sister.

"Chloe - play with Michelle," someone called out. I think it was Connor.

Now, accuse me of deviate sexual programming if you like, but if there is a solitary person reading this who considers that the sight of two young and extremely pretty girls kissing and caressing each other's near-naked bodies, an "affront to decency" then I respectfully suggest they go find a cut-price psyche and book themselves in for a long session.

It was only at the point Steve suddenly grasped Kristen's arms from behind and held them tight, allowing Mal to tug her panties to one side whence he began to finger her in full view of the whole assembly, that I could drag my eyes from Chloe's activities. Watching the young girl wriggle helplessly while she was thus restrained I have to say, substantially fanned the flames of desire.

Larissa even, gasped as Mal extricated what must have been a long-suffering erection which he guided unerringly between the gap in Kristen's panties and into her rather dainty young pussy. She gave out with a small cry of token resistance but moments later was grinding her hips upwards as might a practiced whore.

It wasn't enough though to distract Chloe and Michelle from the task at hand. Kissing each other passionately, they had their hands inside each other's panties within moments, both girls obviously quite familiar with the art of pleasing another girl. Watching Chloe's fingers deftly penetrate Michelle's barely concealed pussy, more than made up for not being able to see (at that angle) what Michelle was doing to her younger partner. To judge by Chloe's wriggling hips though, it must have been to her liking.

Twice Michelle turned her head to me and smiled. I wasn't sure whether this was conveying a level of sexual bliss on her part or something more subtle, such as "I want you to do this to me later!" I have to be honest, nothing would have given me greater pleasure!

Kristen meanwhile was being taken to the edge of reason, courtesy of Mal's incessant upthrusting technique. With Steve providing additionally a free massage service so far as the girl's breasts and nipples were concerned, it was all she could do to kneel there sedately. It seemed to me in fact, both she and Mal arrived at their orgasmic grand central at much the same moment. She closed her eyes and lay back against Steve just as Mal quite obviously discharged all he had available, deep inside Kristen's vaginal repository. Just what Graham would have been thinking, watching his youngest daughter fucked senseless on the bed almost alongside, might make for interesting contemplation.

There again though, at the point I glanced over at his group of sexual offenders I realized he had other things on his mind. My wife for one!

They had Larissa completely naked now and to judge by the whimpering sounds she was making, hotter than a pepper sprout. Brad was enjoying himself no end, kneeling beside her, both hands beneath her chest fondling her breasts like a pro. At first glance he would appear to be milking her! Connor was still kissing her passionately while Graham had worked himself into a position of dominance, kneeling right up against her rear cheeks, his hand-held erection more than ready for business. In fact, even as I watched, he worked it between her legs after which he began thrusting in to her like a dervish. Larissa's moans were nothing if not impressive.

Normally I may have been a tad miffed by her behavior -- not to mention that of her co-workers but somehow in the bizarre environment the nine of us were sharing in that bedroom, rules and etiquette seemed to have fled the scene.

Hard to quit smoking cold turkey, I had never dreamed that leaving Harper Valley might pose a similar obstacle.

*

Author's Note:

Fully unaware how long this final recollection would actually prove to be, I fully expected to have it completed in well under five thousand words or so. Such is impossible however and like many of its predecessors, needs now to be split into a second part. I crave your indulgence.

© Peter Pan/Phrenetic_Ice 2021

12