Harry Again

Story Info
Wife Continues affair with man from work.
2.1k words
3.57
25.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldguyfl
oldguyfl
26 Followers

My wife's take on Harry:

My husband wrote a story about a relationship I had with a consultant at work. His name was Harry and he came to my workplace on a regular basis. Harry was six foot tall, a bit bulky, which is my favorite body style in a man. He had brown hair, slightly graying and starting to turn bald. I have heard that balding men have a lot of testosterone which Harry sure had.

I was five foot six, 120 or so pounds and am graced with a nice rack. At that time 36 C tending toward D. I started having sex when I was 16 and when I went to college I was a bit of a slut. Then off to California and sex, drugs and rock and roll at a school there.

Married once to a man who wanted to keep me hidden and domineered. Finally single again, I played the field as much as I could including a woman for a short time.

Met and married my current husband and we made love all the time for about a year then suddenly his dick stopped getting hard. This was before Viagra, he tried everything to no avail and even let me try to find a part time lover, which though I found one, the substitute failed in the lover department so I moved on. Now my husband was great at getting me off with his mouth and various appliances but it was not the same.

My husband is not that well-endowed, just a little under six inches and about an inch thick, but he knew how to use what he had. When we first got together he could go forever without cumming and often brought me to multiple climaxes. As his ED problem advanced we dropped down to maybe once a week but he always got me off. While it is sometimes hard for me to cum from intercourse I can cum in a minute or two from oral sex.

I was working for this company and while I hated the job I was making good money, but was looking for a way out which came later.

Back to Harry, over the past few visits Harry had been much more attentive to me, of course I loved the attention and started wondering what kind of cock he was packing. I usually speculate on this about all the attractive men I see. One day I saw Harry and Tim talking quietly and glancing over at me so I knew Tim was telling him about our short affair. The next time Harry was at my desk he got behind me and put his hands on my shoulder and leaned over. I was wearing a moderately low cut blouse and I knew he could see part of my breasts. That made my nipples jump to life which I am sure he saw.

Later Harry asked me out for drinks after work but I passed and said maybe another time. I told my husband about all this and it excited him and we ended up having sex twice in the next two days. I asked him if he would like for me to fuck Harry and he almost fell over himself saying YES.

Harry came back a few weeks later and I dressed for the occasion, tight tops that showed off my breasts and flattering short skirts. I also made sure that I got a lot of touching in whenever I talked to Harry, once while we were talking I bent over to pick up some papers, showing him my breasts again and as I came back up I could see the beginnings of an erection in his pants. He once again asked me about drinks after work and I parried with an offer of dinner with me and my husband. At first he seemed disappointed but then I think his talk with Tim kicked in and he accepted. I told him we would pick him up at seven that night. I was sure my husband could make it but even if now I would take care of Harry.

The rest of the day I could feel juice running down my leg from my hot wet pussy. Of course my husband was very excited when I called and told him about this. I went home, bathed and put on this black dress I had. It was not a spaghetti strap dress but had a nice low cut front and went well with a strapless push up bra. I finished it off with black hose with a garter belt and a small black pair of see through panties.

We had agreed to pick up Harry since he was not that familiar with the area and did. My husband had Harry and I sit in the back, while we were good there was a little innocent touching which set the stage for the coming evening. When we got to the restaurant my husband insisted that Harry and I sit together in the booth while he faced us. Right away Harry was touching my leg with is left hand while gesturing with his right as he talked, I think to take my husband's attention away from what he was doing. My husband excused himself to go to the restroom, as soon as he was out of sight Harry put his left hand on my head, turned me toward him and gave he a big tongue kiss while at the same time running his right hand up my leg to my wet panties, he then moved them aside and entered my pussy which gave me a mild climax. After than I reached over and rubbed his erect cock and moaned.

In time my husband came back and I excused myself to go to the restroom, instead of standing up Harry slid his legs over the end of the seat and caressed my ass as I moved out of the booth. Needless to say I was hot and wet. I slipped my panties off and put them in my purse. When I came back Harry excused himself after feeling me up as I got back into my seat. My husband told me that had talked about how hot looking I was and Harry told him he better keep me satisfied. I told my husband that I could not wait to get him home and have him eat me. He said he might just have a better plan but did not say what. The rest of the meal was quite interesting with Harry almost constantly touching my leg. When my husband got up to pay the check Harry told me he was horny as hell and just had to have me and that he knew I fucked around with other men and he wanted one of my great blow jobs just like Tim got. He reached up my leg again and when he discovered my panties were missing he smiled a wicked smile. I told him he would have to wait and see.

We were in the back seat again and Harry was finger fucking me in the dark until we got to his motor lodge. Harry asked if we wanted to come up to his room for a drink, my husband excused himself but said it was OK for me to go up if Harry would bring me home. Of course Harry agreed and we walked up the steps to his room, I waved good bye to my husband and we went in.

A break here, I started having sex when I was 16, while it was before blow jobs became popular one of my boyfriends had me go down on him and I found out that I love the feeling and the power of bringing men off and never minded the taste. In LA for the summer of love I lost count of how many men I had fucked and blown. It was kind of like, "How are you, nice to meet you, want to fuck"

In my first marriage I realized early I had made a mistake, my husband was much older and made me blow him every night except that it took forever to get him hard and off. It was a real chore. When my current husband developed ED I found that I could still get his soft dick off fairly quickly or if not he would stop me but never before I came good and hard. You can imagine that Harry represented a real dick which made for great excitement on my part.

We got into the room, he turned the light on, closed and locked the door. He stripped off my dress and bra very quickly, kissed me again and pushed me down on my knees and got his hard cock out and into my mouth. Tim talking about me again I expect. While his cock was not that much longer or thicker than my husbands it had a head on it that was about two inches in diameter. It was hard to get it into my mouth but I finally did, grabbed the shaft with both hands and sucked for all I was worth. I guess he was hot because within a couple of minutes he shot his salty cum down my throat.

He pulled me up, took off all of his clothes, pushed me on the bed and shoved that big head into my pussy. Instant climax for me. He told me how much he loved the feeling of my hose on his legs as he fucked me. Then he slowly worked in and out giving me a great feeling of fullness. He kept it up, sometimes pulling all the way out and pushing it back in again. I came again, a first for me, I could tell that my climaxes were turning him on more and more. After what seemed like hours he finally flooded me again with him cum while I had my third climax.

Taking a break we both agreed that I could not go home like this so I called my husband telling him I would be home early in the morning. He asked me if it was going well and I told him it was wonderful and that I would give him a blow by blow in the morning.

Harry and I had a drink, I took off the garter belt and my hose we were sitting on the couch and I was playing with his cock when it started to get hard again. Back on the bed with me on top this time, another round of climaxes then his cock in my mouth and this time he was behind me, my favorite way. After what much have been five climaxes for me and I'm not sure about how many for Harry we fell asleep.

About three in the morning I awoke to the feeling of a hard cock up against my asshole, I had never wanted to do anal sex but there was so much lubrication left over from our previous fucking that he slipped in and after a few minutes popped all the way in. I objected a bit but he kept his dick in me and as i got used to it i started feeling these wonderful sensations, he slowly started fucking my ass and as he flooded me with his cum I came again. A different type of climax but a strong one.

The next morning Harry rushed to bring me home and I told my husband I did not have time to talk about the night but would tell him all when I got home. Harry was all over me all day and kept me dripping and horny. When quitting time came he offered to drive me home but went to the motel instead where he fucked me a couple of more times.

It was funny, at lunch I saw Harry talking to Tim and Tim had a look of astonishment on his face, realizing what he had missed. Harry told me later that he told Tim that I loved to fuck but needed to be fucked slowly not fast.

Harry finally brought me home, after we agreed to another meeting the next time he was in town. I came into the house with kind of a sheepish look on my face but as I relaxed and started telling my husband about my adventure he started getting hard and we ended up in bed having a real fuck for the first time in several years.

I realized at that moment that to keep my husband hard I was going to have to continue having adventures to tell him about.


oldguyfl
oldguyfl
26 Followers