All Comments on 'Harry Baxter Pt. 02'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
carindenniscarindennisalmost 3 years ago

Harold? TACKY

and Faith? She ends up fucking her third child's kindergarten teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Faith was going to cheat. Trust broken and marriage over.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 3 years ago

And that should be how all predators of married women and marriage wreckers wind up. Under the dirt. Very good, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No one wanted one ending, much less two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gut geschrieben - aber - der Mann bestraft die "Falsche" - Zum Tango gehören zwei - die Ehefrau ist unbelehrbar und verdient ein Single Dasein

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

Very good but she got off lightly. Looking forward to the alternate version. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok, but murder is not the answer. A good beating and force him out of town.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

ROFL.

Sorry but stupid really sums this mess up very nicely. Though I'd say you were aiming for the lowest common denominator on this steaming pile of idiocy.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

I have no problem with Marc putting down an animal. Naming the kid Harold though was dumb. Why do something to remember the scumbag for the rest of their lives? When that kid is grown, Marc should dump faith. She was going to cheat, they both knew that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dafuq? After all his posturing about, "one and done," he goes with Cindy to a resort?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Happy with this version, just hope the alternate version does not have her cheating or even swappin. Pussy hounds that chase married women deserve EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO THEM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Harry got what Harry deserved. Great story. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not good but not too bad. Harry got exactly what he deserved : the guy disappeared and nobody really cares.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was extremely frustrating! I enjoy and prefer reconciliations, but they need to be at least somewhat justified! Faith was trying to get with Harry right up until the end. She says to herself she didn't know if she would really do it. Yet she wore sexy underwear "just for Harry." And her plans at the dance?! Come on! No guilt at all for her actions/intentions either!

No, I actually wanted them to stay together but this was very unsatisfying. It would be one thing if she CHOSE to walk away and stick with that decision on her OWN! She didn't. Marc STOPPED her from cheating. She didn't stop herself. That's a huge distinction.

She also never had to fully face the music. Her actions throughout this story completely disrespected her husband and family. And her punishment was only that she couldn't be with Harry? Don't get me wrong. I'm glad she couldn't. But she needed to, at the very least, realize the error of her ways and apologize. Go to counseling. Something!

And then Harry? As this is a story and not real life, I'm fine with him being killed. But I think Marc and the other men deserved more revenge on him first. He didn't have to beg, plead, be humiliated, etc. He was just stunned, choked and gone. He may not have even realized it was Marc as it happened so fast.

And then naming their child Harold?! Really?! Was that supposed to be funny? That makes no sense! Whether it was Faith's grandfather's name also or not, there is NO way that a man who fought so hard for his family would be alright with giving his child the name of the person who almost destroyed it! Especially given the strong, determined way in which his character was portrayed.

I did enjoy seeing a male character refuse to lose his wife and make sure the affair stopped and wasn't consummated. And that Harry didn't have a happy ending. But I think the points I make are valid.

I don't know, maybe the next ending will address some or all of them. I'll be looking for it.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Not impressed at all. Not because he killed Harry but because he did not use the second hole for the cheating bitch. Had another kid with her - Come On! Hope the second try is better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok, I could see castrating the asshole but the wife still needed her due. Cindy would be glued to the end of my cock for the foreseeable future.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 3 years ago

As so many people say, "It's just a story", so murder is OK.

Part of the problem is that our society has decided that unfaithfulness and the predators that carry it out no longer carries a legal consequence. That is not because it isn't bad or destructive. It is because 1) Such actions are enormously tangled and a legal solution is lengthy and costly. The courts would be buried in divorce caseloads. 2) The complexity of relationships makes it impossible to make a fair analysis of responsibility and a fair legal settlement.

So the various law making bodies took a practical approach of "no fault" even when there IS fault. The LAW doesn't care because it is not practical for it to do so. The problem is, for many people that equates to a LACK OF JUSTICE. Without legal recourse, people make individual choices about what is "just". In this case, Marc decided that the elimination of a determined predator was JUST. Most people would not randomly kill a dog. But if the dog is vicious, dangerous it might be killed. We don't have that kind of law for people except in very extreme cases but Marc decided that Harry was a vicious dog and had to be put down.

The ending of it, naming the 3rd child Harold, is creepy and makes Faith a bigger part of the problem and her name a mockery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Points for having a character husband with balls.

But then….why does he stay with his ready to cheat stupid slut?

3***

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 3 years ago

Hopefully, this wasn't the good ending.

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

He doesn't have to say he killed Harry but he should have told her he knew that she was going to the hotel with Harry. He could have said he was going to go with her so she would stop. Even with Harry gone I have no idea how he can ever trust her.

And name your kid Harold? Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She's a cheating skank and Marc should cut his loses now.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 3 years ago

What is this? Harold are you nuts.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

Decent, but there was to lesson or payback for her. She may try to cheat in the future.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Your protagonist is a cold-blooded murderer and lives on as if nothing had happened? That is already very far in the realm of the imagination. Apart from that, I can never approve of violence in this way. For me it was not a "good ending" to your story!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Faithless whore..... Not really a lot to like here.

Murdering Harry and then naming your kid after him?

Murdering Harry won't keep his whore Faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I already prefer the second ending. The MC kills another man who wanted to fuck his wife then has an affair even though the wife never did more than have lunch. How could the second ending possibly be worse?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Murder just isn't a clever solution. This story missed the mark.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Good story - worthy of 5 but still issues with editing and some awkward narrative. Maybe I'm being too tough this time...4*

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Good job in taking another asshole off the board, but Marc dug two holes and Faith was going to cheat. Why name the baby after Harry? I hope your alternate addresses Faith’s unfaithfulness in actually going to the hotel to meet Harry.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

Whats the point if you arent going to out the whore in her place

She planned to cheat once, in her mind she was going to get away with it

She will cheat again

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

And Marc still has a lying, conniving wife that's willing to cheat on him. Should have dug two holes.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

Sorry but naming the child Harold is a kick in the nuts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kick her out now.It's in her system to try another guy. Cuther loose ASAP

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next alternate. I gave it 5 stars

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 3 years ago
Too Many Irrelevant Details

How a dancer sets up to twirl his partner (unless it is two women dancing) is difficult to portray accurately and even more difficult for We-The-Readers to visualize … so why bother? That same scenario was intended to show that Hubby and Cindy were suddenly getting emotionally involved … which it FAILED miserably to do. It took Sweetie compromising her intentions to bring that to the foreground. Keep your eye on the theme, Demander! Similar small-shit usurping theme-development abounds throughout Ch1 & 2.

Also, it is unlikely that a serious pussy-hound would be an inept and lazy dancer. Add to that - Hubby miraculously becomes a great dancer, but his his wife of fairly long standing does not know. Did Hubby also sign up for dance lessons when Sweetie mentioned Harry’s name the third time? WTR shoulda been informed about that!

How did ‘jitterbug’ get differentiated from ‘fast dancing?’ Jitterbug is easy to classify as an energetic dance, but I cannot ever recall it being performed sensuously!

Last grinch … Both couples have 4th floor rooms at the venue. Is that so Harry can further compromise Sweetie’s intentions? (Harry had no way to know she had already let that pussy out of her bag!) The only rationale for Harry to be that churlish was to push Hubby over the line on Harry’s impending fate … castrated or dead! Certainly, the opportunity for Hubby to say “Here’s your rain check, fucker … last one ever!” was skipped when Harry could still hear it!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Death is tha easy way out for someone who fucks another man's wife. Being cripled for life is a more adequate punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The best punishment , castrate him so his pecker is useless. Beat him to a pulp broken .

jflindersjflindersalmost 3 years ago

This story leaves Marc with a conniving wife who wants to cheat on him and a child named after a man she had wanted to cheat on him with. His is a life I'm happy not to have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1*-nothing more needs to be said.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

Repeated electric shock to his junk would be more fun and he’d have to live with electrical burns

Deprived891Deprived891almost 3 years ago

Alter ending 2, why do I have the feeling that demander will have it where Harry will score with Faith

she looses in the marriage?

Or Marc won't know.

Marc and Faith had a third child that next year -- a boy they named Harold, after Harry the sleaze.

H mmmm ( just thinking )

VinastodaVinastodaalmost 3 years ago

Not a bad story. And I agree Harry needs some intense physical trauma inflicted upon him, but the only issue with that is that it leaves a witness that could come back on Mark. The way it was handled may have been quick and relatively painless but it was the best solution. Gave it a five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nicely done, thank you!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Damn good story but she’s not worth keeping.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayalmost 3 years ago

I guess I just think the very ending was just.... Abrupt? The payoff wasn't quite worth it? I don't know. It's funny. I think it's a very realistic end, but it's just not that satisfying, and I'm not sure what it would take to make it so.

I think part of the issue is that, Marc is not an interesting narrator. I mean he's fine, but we don't really get much in his psyche, so ending things with him and so quickly makes it feel like the resolution is not worthy of the murder.

Anywho, I still read it, and hopefully I'll enjoy the alternative ending more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of those, "If the genders were reversed stoties...." you could keep the story the same, just have the wife cheat on the husband at the end as punishment and the comments would still find fault with the wife. I'd love if the second ending did just that.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 3 years ago

This was well written and thought out. A few errors that could have been corrected by proof reading the story better. In Pt. 1 you used the word "mercurial", I admit I had to look it up. Most people don't use fancy words like that. You seem to be trying to make your readers feel dumb. I hope that's not the case. Otherwise I like your style of writing. Harry was someone that needed to be dealt with. In Pt.1 I didn't score the beginning very high because of the string of broken hearts Harry left behind. It could have been better if Harry had to pay a price for some of the shit he pulled before Pt.2 to show he was without morals.

While Marc's response was harsh. Harry had it coming. I think there should have been a time when Marc should have warned Harry to back off his seduction of Faith. But with a slug like Harry Baxter I'm certain the outcome would have been the same. Loved it. 5 Stars

I'm not sure if an alternate ending is needed but I will look at it when and if it comes.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 3 years ago

You can despise sexual predators who seek out married targets as much as you want, but if they aren't using force or drugs to make their conquests, in what modern world (not counting countries practicing medieval religious rules) can infidelity justify murder? I see this as a revenge theme in some BTB stories and while understand the motivation, I don't understand actually carrying through with it.

.

If his was 150 years ago, you could walk away unscathed after shooting someone caught in flagrante delicto with your spouse, but times have changed. We also don't send 8 year old children to work in coal mines or take radium as a tonic. Pick a fight and kick the shit out of him if you must, but pre-meditated murder is a life sentence almost everywhere.

.

As the saying goes, "it takes two to tango." If she can't staunch the flow of juices for this guy, then it is likely another will come along that floods her again. You can't keep killing everyone that wants to fuck a good looking woman. Hell, most women, regardless of their looks, can find sex easier than most men, if they really want it. If you can't find one with your level of commitment, then you have to decide if you want to become a serial killer or just find another woman.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

The story was good. Marc should have considered putting Faith in the hole with Harry, she’d been lying, betrayed his trust, and he knew it. Once Faith stated her continued interest in Harry, knowing exactly how Marc felt, her betrayal was deep. Trust was dead. Why stay with her, waiting until another jackass actually nailed her?

I think the baby’s name was too much for the story. Should have omitted that.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Gave this one a 4 star rating. I would have preferred a little more confrontation with Harry if he was going to kill him anyway. But blood spatter leaves traces.

doejohnny64doejohnny64almost 3 years ago

Would have given it 5 stars except for the Harold name for the baby. Marc should never have allowed that to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No punishment for the slut? Naming the baby "Harold"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have buried him without choking the whole way

MormonJackMormonJackover 2 years ago

For as smart as he seems to be, he's a dumb schmuck. Call her out when he knows she's planned something - instead of committing murder. And letter her name your son Harold? Where did your intelligence go?

Great... so aside from personally disliking how the story played out, it IS your story to tell and I enjoyed reading it (mostly ;)). Great job. Thank you very much!

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

Each of the main characters actions disturbed me. Frickin' Harry deserved getting an ass whipping, but murder? Now that he's dead can Marc sit back and relax that she'll want for strange no more? I think he'll have to watch her like a hawk.

Faith clearly is a cheater in the making. She doesn't get shocked back onto the straight and narrow when she finds out that hubby has the whole thing pegged. No she continues to try and make sex with Harry happen, pressing Marc to go for the swap.

Marc's character had a well defined morale structure until Cindy shows up then he also waivers. And why would he piss around so long & not straighten out old Harry right from the start?

PLUS, and maybe the biggest rub - if she wants another man to bed her... Why in the hell would a man of integrity want to stay with her? Dump her sorry ass and get a loyal woman, not have another kid with her!!!

OK, I've vented. Thank you for the effort. I score it a four, as I believe it was well written, even though I disagree with the character's actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. I liked and appreciated the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Marc has an assassins moral but F is obviously not someone with any neurons would be stupid enough to build a future with. Even a killer like Marc would not want to babysit her into dotage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story I just HATE all the harrys in this world and hope they all die (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5***** Well written, engrossing, really suspenseful build-up to the Ball and well deserved termination of Homewrecker Harry. Faith also should feel from time to time like someone walked across her grave. Marc did dig a second hole, unless you have forgotten, and I'm sure it was for her if she succumbed to Harry.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Light

Faith got off too lightly.Whilst he should never let her know he got rid of Marc,she had to be punished otherwise she will do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A1 ending! Marc offs Harry! Couldn’t happened to a better person, lol! Marc should anonymous send notes to the divorced husbands that Harry has gone missing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seems that Harryis filling his final hole. LP

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Not a fan of murder as a solution, however if any character, I have read on L/W tag got what they deserved.... Finally, a husband who can walk and chew gum at the same time.... Marc was better than almost all the husbands. Funny he's an accountant and is better written than P.I.'s and Cop characters. BTRH...

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 2 years ago

Marc asked why she was early.

"I didn't feel like going back to work after the meeting, so I came home. Harry never showed up at the meeting, and I can't get him on his phone."

"So, you didn't get the chance to fuck him like you two were planning? Huh... why exactly would I believe that?"

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

FFS you are a fucking psycho

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

A predator eliminated. No problem with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Might have been a good idea to be rid of the wife as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Harry should have been put in the hole sooner. Also, regardless if penetration happened or not, Faith repeatedly chose Harry over her husband. She should have gone into the other hole!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Named the child after the asshole. WTF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lame. Even in this version Faithless Faith still chose Harry over her husband and was planning it right in front of him. Clueless tripe. A better interdiction would have been to pre file a divorce to be served when they were to meet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Big problem and he only took care of 1/2 of it. She's a cheating slut who will betray him eventually. All he did was postpone the inevitable. Another Harry will come along. He should have let her fuck Harry and then kicked her skank ass to the curb. And having another child with this woman? Insane!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the fuck kind of ending is that? And why the fuck was he such a wuss and let the whole thing go on for so long?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure why Marc doesn't confront his wife and Harry sooner and more forcefully, threaten divorce directly to her if she ever sees Harry again, don't let it get to thr charity ball with dancing, walk out and giver her 15 minutes yo be home or he is seeking a divorce, etc. But then Marc jumps all the way to murder? And the wife, Faith? Wth? A few orgasms with the "amazing" sex god is not worth burning your life and family yo the ground. Wtf? This author writes a lot of the wives as being uncontrollably obsessed and unable to make rational decisions and somehow asking their husbands to accept it, despite one or done threats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the solution to harry, wish the cheating slut would get no sex for a good long while.rk

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Cheat8ng fkin slt, I would of thrown her out right at the beginning

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Enjoyed this ending. Think wife got away somehow...

And Marc....what about next time?

BSreaderBSreader4 months ago
The

Predator got what he deserved. Saved a bunch of marriages.

oldtwitoldtwit2 months ago

Oh I liked this, great way of ending it

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So someone couldn't keep his wife faithful so he murdered someone. Yeah, that's what we have the death penalty for. Anyone capable of doing that once will do it again and I don't want such people living free anymore than I want cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hmm. From little to no confrontation from Marc to Harry and Faith, then suddenly escalate to murder. He coukd have just followed her and broke up their shenanigans and filed for divorce. Whether they got divorced or not is a different matter. But nope he opts for putting Harry in the ground, even though Faith was anything but faithful. Her getting hotter for Harry, hearing he is a specialist at breaking marriages and seducing married women is retarded. Still well written. 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous