Haven Ch. 02 - First Night Pt. 01

Story Info
Casey and Alex take their first trip to Haven.
2.4k words
4.51
6.1k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is part of a series following Casey and Alex as they explore their exhibitionist and voyeur kinks, along with many others, in the sex club Haven. They don't have to be read in order to make sense, they are more like vignettes.

***

Cum leaked out of Casey's pussy as the Uber jostled from the pothole it failed to avoid. She flashed a devious smile towards her husband Alex who returned a knowing smile. They were on their way to Haven, a sex club they had visited and ultimately joined a few weeks ago. The couple were filled with nervous excitement and had a quickie while waiting for the Uber to shed some of that nervous energy. Tonight was their first trip as members. They had spent the time between now and their tour discussing their boundaries and expectations with each other. It was necessary to talk about all the details but was not without difficulty, mainly because the couple would often end up fucking mid conversation. Last night was their latest and final example of those discussions.

...

"Okay, no fucking strangers on the first night, that's fair." Casey nodded, entirely in agreement. "Even if he has a really big cock and I'm very horny." She added, unprompted by Alex. They had been discussing their strategy for their first night at Haven for weeks now. At this point they had been over every possible scenario.

"Yeah, even if he has a big cock" Alex laughed. "I know you are eager to show me how many cocks you can take." There was light tension in the conversation. Both knew that the other was joking, and yet there was some understanding that there was truth in the words. "Let's just take it slow for the first few times to get our bearings. You can be slutty and take those big cocks later."

"You know you want to see me used by cocks just as much as I crave them. But I agree, we'll take it slow, make sure we're both comfortable."

Alex's cock stiffened in his pants. Shit, she was right. The thought of his wife being used by other men turned him on more than he ever imagined it would. He expected himself to feel jealous at the idea but he couldn't bring himself to feel that way. It turned him on when Casey was slutty. He knew this was something she fantasized about but, honestly, sometimes it seemed even more than a fantasy. She would often talk about needing cocks inside her or needing to be filled with cum. It was almost like her inner slut was begging to be fucked by multiple cocks. Alex found himself stuck in a positive feedback loop: he got more turned on when Casey was slutty, Casey was turned on by the idea of Alex enjoying her being fucked in front of him, Alex was in turn even more turned on by the sluttiness of it all.

"What about us having sex with each other?" Casey asked, bringing Alex's attention back to the conversation.

"Right. I'm good with that if we are both comfortable" He responded, his mind still partially thinking about his wife being gangbanged in front of him.

"Me too. I hope people watch us. Maybe they'll even masturbate. Mmmmm I hope they masturbate..." Casey's eyes glazed over a bit as the scene played out in her head. She pictured several men stroking their cocks while Alex pounded her. If only they were allowed to join in.

Casey loved being a slut, especially in front of Alex. She was particularly fond of the idea of being used, essentially reduced to a sex object for others to use. She wanted to be a slut, taking cock after cock, each one unique and belonging to a different man. She wanted to be the source of people's pleasure. And she loved being fucked. Some days she would fuck all day if she could, didn't matter which hole either. She just enjoyed being stretched, pounded, and filled with cum. And for some reason she couldn't quite work out, she wanted Alex to see it. She wanted him to masturbate to her being used by different men. Maybe it's because she knew he would enjoy it, or maybe she wanted him to see how slutty she could be. Regardless, the thought turned her on and she was quickly becoming unable to ignore the effect it was having on her pussy.

She reached her hand into her panties, they were slick with arousal. Slowly she began teasing the area around her clit. It twitched in response and a wave of pleasure traveled throughout her body. She moaned "Fuck, I can't help myself. Baby, I want you to fuck me in front of people. I want them to see you use me."

Alex's cock strained against his pants. It wasn't unusual for these talks to devolve into sex but tonight Alex wanted to push Casey a little further. He moved closer to his wife on the couch. "Yeah baby? You want me to fuck you in front of all those people?"

Casey groaned as she pictured herself bent over, being fucked in front of an audience. "Uh huh. Yes baby." She was now fully masturbating to the scene.

Alex slid his hand under Casey's shirt and slowly worked it up over her bare breasts. "I bet you want people to see these are you are being fucked, don't you? I bet that would make some cocks hard." Alex tweaked her nipples as he played with her tits. Casey moaned "Yessss". She sent two of her fingers into her pussy, desperate for it to be stretched.

Alex, aware of his wife's growing need, began removing her pants. "And you want them to see your pussy too right? You want to be completely naked for everyone to see?" "Yes" Casey whimpered quietly, using her new found freedom to finger herself. Alex was driving her wild. "I want to hear you say it baby" He told her, running his hands up her leg towards her pussy.

Casey moaned, louder this time. "I want people to see my slutty cunt as I'm being fucked!" Alex's hand replaced hers in her pussy and he began fingering her deeply, applying the perfect amount of pressure. Casey's hand moved back to her clit which was now swollen and desperate for more attention. She could feel her orgasm building as her husband masturbated her. It was getting difficult for her to talk. "Alex... please... I need a cock. I need a big cock inside me!"

Alex couldn't wait any longer. He pulled Casey up off the couch and bent her over the armrest. He pulled his pants down and thrust his cock all the way inside her. It met little resistance. Casey cried out in pleasure "God yes! Use me baby!" Alex began pounding his wife in front of their imaginary audience. She pictured the men in the audience fixated on her tits which bounced with every thrust of her husband's cock. She imagined them stroking their cocks, eager for them to cum.

"You like people watching you take a cock baby?" Alex asked as he continued to piston his cock in and out of her exposed pussy. Casey moaned at the question. He knew the thought of being a public slut was driving Casey wild. "Yes! Fuck my cunt in front of them baby! Huuuuuh... I want to see their cocks cum... I want them to cum... fuck... I want them to cum inside me..." Alex could tell that both of them were ready to cum. He grabbed Casey's arms behind her and fucked her even harder yet. It only took a few seconds before the couple was both cumming. Casey cried out. Her body tried to fall to the ground, unable to support itself. Alex wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back onto his cock. He groaned with an orgasm of his own and filled her pussy with his cum. After a second or two Alex helped Casey back to her feet and spun her around for a kiss. They hugged for a while, seemingly acknowledging the range of emotions that this new adventure could bring for them. "No strangers on the first night!" Alex joked to break the tension. They laughed and then went to the bathroom for a shower together.

...

Casey and Alex exited the locker room of Haven. Casey was wearing a sexy purple lingerie outfit that she had bought for the occasion. It was more or less a lacy bikini that connected in the front and back. A short lace skirt also hung around her waist and stopped 3/4 of the way down her butt, leaving just enough exposed to cause some eyes to wander. Alex was wearing a simple pair of slim chino pants and a black button up shirt. Alex spotted Casey first and felt his dick harden in his pants. Casey finally noticed him ogling her from the male locker room exit. She smiled and beckoned for him to join her. Alex walked over, pulled his wife close to him and kissed her. They made out for a moment, Alex's hand wandered to her partially exposed ass and caressed it. Casey moaned softly. Alex broke from the kiss and looked around. "This is crazy, I'm kissing my wife in a sex club!" Casey smiled and grabbed Alex's stiff cock through his pants "Hopefully that's not all you do to me here." She said with a wink.

Alex reeled the conversation back before it got out of hand "Let's take a look around and maybe get a drink before I fuck you right here." Casey pretended to pout but agreed. "I want to see what's going on in there and then we can head up to the lounge" Alex said while gesturing to the club area down the hall.

The couple entered the big auditorium and saw a spectacle fitting for a Thursday night. They had been told that the auditorium was electric on weekends, with live DJs, a dance floor, more live performers, and lots of people hooking up. Tonight, the energy was drastically lower. The lights were still partially on. There were a few naked women dancing on stage to music but the crowd was quite sparse. People were cheering and laughing. Two people in the crowd were getting lap dances. Suddenly Casey elbowed Alex in the side. He looked at her then followed her gaze to the far right side of the stage. One of the patrons was getting more than a lap dance, he was fucking one of the performers! Alex's cock was hard once again as he watched the dancer bounce up and down on the man's cock. Both appeared to be having a good time. Alex smiled at his wife "Maybe we should stay for a bit?" Casey smacked her husband and pretended to scold him "No strangers! Come on, let's go upstairs."

The couple continued across the back of the auditorium to the stairwell. Once they got to the top of the stairs they found themselves in a hallway lined with the private rooms. Most of them were left empty or had the blinds drawn, concealing the sexual fun from onlookers like themselves. Finally they passed a room that was both in use and unobscured. The scene in the room caused the couple to stop in their tracks. On the king bed in this room was a couple who were quite a bit older than Casey and Alex, probably in their late 40s or earlier 50s. The woman was face down on the bed with her ass in the air. The man was positioned behind her as he fucked her with one of the biggest cocks Casey had ever seen. That wasn't the only thing causing blood to rush to her clit, it was also the force he was fucking the woman with. He was pushing her deep into the mattress with every thrust of his massive cock. The womans mouth hung open as she was fucked senseless into oblivion. Even with the door to the room closed, Casey and Alex could hear the groans escaping from her mouth.

"Holy shit" whispered Casey as she soaked in the scene, transfixed on the size and power of the man's cock. Subconsciously she reached her hand over to her husband's crotch where his member was fighting against the fabric. She lightly ran her hand up towards his hips, gently squeezing along the way. Alex looked over and saw the lust on Casey's face. She was gently rubbing herself through her lacey outfit. Alex caressed her perky ass once again. Between the couple fucking and his wife's stimulation his cock was aching to explode. Before he could worry about it for too long Alex's attention was dragged back to the couple in the room. The man let out a groan and stopped fucking the woman. She quickly removed herself from the man's cock and got onto the floor beside the bed. She looked up at the man, smiled, and opened her mouth.

He planted his feet on the ground and gave his cock the last few strokes it needed to cum. He groaned loudly and unleashed rope after rope of cum onto the woman's face. Alex heard Casey gasp. "Oh my god." It was clear that the woman was thrilled. She laughed and remained a receptacle for the man's cum until his orgasm subsided. By the end her face was covered with an impressive amount of cum. The man retrieved a towel from the conveniently stock shelves that were in all of these rooms. The couple cleaned themselves up. As they did they looked out and acknowledged their audience with a smile from the man and a wink from the woman. Alex smiled back and gave a thumbs up, which he assumed was an acceptable reaction. He then looked over at Casey and saw that her face was bright red. He couldn't tell if Casey was flushed with arousal or blushing from the couples acknowledgment. Probably a combination of both. The couple in the room were still getting cleaned up, with lots of hugging and kissing mixed in.

"Cmon Case, let's go get that drink and let them have a moment together." Casey agreed. Alex took his wife's hand and they continued down the hall to the bar.