Stress Release

Story Info
Daddy helps to release some stress.
2.4k words
4.57
8.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short and sweet one, enjoy!

~~~

'Fuck!'

'What's the problem, Kitten?'

I jumped, and looked up from my desk to see him stood in the doorway of my office. I hadn't heard him come home but he couldn't have been here long as he was still wearing the dark blue suit pants, light blue button-down shirt and silver satiny tie that he had put on before leaving for work this morning. Usually the sight of him in his work clothes would be enough to catch my full attention, but today I was distracted.

I had been working on my latest assignment, but had been getting nowhere for the last hour. My stress levels were through the roof, and the final straw had come when my laptop had crashed when I was finally making progress.

'Nothing is working, I'm stressed and I just want to be done with my essay!'

'Aw Kitten, rough day? Come with me.'

'I can't right now, I've got to-'

'Did you just say no to me, Kitten?' His voice was warning, not angry but I knew I had pushed it. I immediately stood up and hurried over to him, dropping to my knees and then pressing my face and chest down to the floor. I put my hands behind my back and stayed still, waiting. He crouched down in front of me and placed his hand on my head. 'That's what I thought. Up. Come.'

I stood up and followed him out of the office, down the stairs and into the front room. He stood in front of his chair and I walked over to stand in front of him, my eyes fixed on the floor and my hands behind my back.

'Eyes.' At his command I looked up and met his eyes, and could see that he was amused. 'Daddy always knows best, Kitten. If Daddy asks you to break away from working when you're stressed, it's so that he can help you unwind. Do you understand?'

'Yes Daddy. I'm sorry, Daddy.'

'Oh little girl,' he chuckled darkly, and he reached out and grabbed my chin, tilting my head further back. 'You're not sorry enough yet. You still said no to Daddy, and you know that is not allowed in this house, no matter how stressed you are.'

'Yes Daddy.' I kept eye contact with him but I moved from one foot to the other slightly, feeling nervous. I knew he was doing this to help me release stress, but I also knew that it could take a long time to get me to relax.

'What is it, Baby?' he asked, obviously concerned.

'I'm just really stressed, Daddy.'

'I know. Let Daddy help you.' He leaned down and kissed me, softly and deeply. One of his hands cupped my cheek, and the other snaked around my waist and pressed me close to him. I cuddled against his body, and he held me tight. I could feel myself starting to unwind already. He sighed as he let go of me, and traced his thumb along my bottom lip. 'That's better, Baby. But we are going to get you to fully relax tonight. Position one, hands behind your back.'

I immediately dropped to my knees and crossed my wrists behind me. He reached up and pulled his tie loose, undoing his top button. He walked around me where I knelt, and once behind me he quickly bound my hands together tightly. My breath caught, and I felt myself starting to get wet.

'Mouth. Tongue.' I immediately opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out as far as I could. He stepped forward to stand between my spread knees. He ran one of his hands through my hair, then wound his fist into my curls and held my head tipped back. He looked down at me, and I could see how dark his eyes had become.

'Good girl,' he purred, and reached between us to unzip his trousers. He pushed them and his boxers down a little, and his large erect cock sprang out. I moaned at the sight of it, full of blood and the head glistening with his arousal. Drool dripped off the end of my tongue as my mouth watered in anticipation, and I saw his eyes watch it fall onto my chest. His cock throbbed between us.

'My pretty little Kitten,' he murmured, his voice hoarse with his lust. 'Keep your eyes on me.' He stroked my cheek and down my face to my mouth, rubbing two fingers over my lower lip. He slowly pressed the fingers to my tongue, then slid them into my mouth. I sucked them eagerly, causing his thick member to pulse again. He eased the fingers down my throat, then withdrew them. He started fucking my throat with a slow rhythm, his fingers reaching deeper and deeper each time he pressed them into my mouth. I sucked harder, feeling my eyes water as my throat adjusted. He growled, and added a third finger to my throat. I whimpered around him, and felt my pussy becoming wet quickly. I was desperate for release, but I was enjoying myself so much in this moment of being used for his physical and visual pleasure that I wanted it to last as long as possible.

Suddenly he pulled his hand from my mouth and pressed the tip of his dick to my lips. As I had been trained to, I gathered my saliva in my mouth and spat the fluids onto him. He moaned, and an expression of pride flooded his face.

'My good girl,' he moaned. 'Open.' I opened my mouth and flicked my tongue over his tip. He clutched my hair in his fist and thrust his thick hard cock deep into my throat. He began thrusting and I snatched breaths where I could, tears running down my face again. As he bottomed out in my throat, I stuck my tongue out as far as possible to stroke his balls when his toned stomach hit my nose. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as he began to fuck my throat hard and fast and I started to lose oxygen. Just when I was starting to see black spots, he pulled me away from his cock by my hair. I took the time to regain my breath while he stroked my cock over face, smearing my drool and his pre-cum over me.

'You look so pretty with your face painted like that, Kitten,' he panted, smiling down at me. I grinned back up at him, basking in his praise. He let go of my hair and sat down on his chair with a contented sigh. 'Come. Crawl.'

I crawled forward on my knees, trying to keep my balance with my hands still tied behind my back. He began to stroke his cock, which was still wet with my spit.

'Eyes, Kitten,' he rumbled, and I snapped my eyes away from his cock and back to his gaze. 'Good. Stand.' I stood up slowly, and stood before him with my legs spread and my hands behind my back. He leaned forwards and traced a hand up the inside of my thighs. I whimpered and resisted the urge to close my eyes and let my head fall back. He pulled his hand back and showed me that his fingers were glistening.

'You're very wet, Kitten.' He licked his fingers slowly, causing me to whimper again and my knees to weaken. He grinned wolfishly, and sat back in his chair. 'Touch yourself.'

I immediately reached up to my breasts and stroked my fingers over them, tracing over the skin and raising goosebumps. My nipples hardened, and I pinched and twisted them between my fingers, moaning and writhing but keeping eye contact with him at all times.

He pumped his cock faster and harder as he watched. My right hand moved further down my body, glancing down my stomach and my thigh, then back up and to my mound. I paused, waiting for his permission. He nodded, and I reached between my legs and slowly stroked my soaking slit. I moaned at the feeling, and moved my slicked fingers up and to my clit, rubbing in slow circles. I could feel my legs trembling, and as I rubbed my clit harder and faster and pinched my nipples with my other hand I began to rock against my own hand, feeling the need for release building.

'Stop.' I whined, but immediately pulled my fingers away from my body. He stood from his chair and his arms reached around me, pressing my body to his and catching my mouth in a deep kiss. His tongue tapped my lips, and I opened them to let him in. He explored my mouth, his tongue dancing with mine. He pulled back and nipped my lower lip between his teeth, and when I gasped I felt him throb against me. He gazed into my eyes and growled out, 'Table.'

I turned away from him and walked into the dining room, where I bent forwards at the waist and pressed my face and chest to the surface of our large wooden dining table. I heard him enter the room behind me, and heard a swish and a crack. I recognised the sound of his small 9-tailed flail, and my arousal deepened further. His hand stroked the flesh of my buttocks, and I fought the impulse to press back into him as I knew that I would be denied any pleasure tonight if I did.

'How are we feeling now, Baby? Still stressed?'

'I'm feeling much better, thank you Daddy.'

'That's good,' he murmured, and I heard the smile in his voice. He reached between my legs and pressed a finger to my clit. I whimpered but stayed still. He slowly stroked between my dripping folds, until his fingers pressed against my hole. He pushed two of them inside me roughly, and I whined as he worked in and out of me. With each thrust I was getting closer to the edge.

'Daddy?'

'Beg.'

'Oh please Daddy, please let me cum on your fingers, please let me coat your hand in my juices. Please give me release Daddy, let me cum for you.'

'Cum, Baby.' I screamed as my release was triggered by his words, and I came hard around his fingers. His thumb pressed against my clit, causing me to rock against his hand and deepening my orgasm. He continued to move his hand, prolonging my release until white spots danced in front of my eyes and my contracted muscles began to relax. He pulled his hand away and leaned over me.

'Open.' I opened my mouth and he stuffed his fingers in. I moaned around him as I sucked my juices from his skin, and my arousal began to build again. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and stroked his hand down my back. 'Good girl. I'm glad you're feeling better. But you still ignored an order today, didn't you?'

'Yes, Daddy.'

'I think there's a lesson to be learned here. I think 10 lashes might help you to remember the rules. What do you think, Kitten?'

'Yes, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy.' He stepped away from me, and I heard the swish before the leather strips stung my bare skin. I whimpered at the sensation, and was instantly dripping wet again. The second blow came, harder than the first. By the tenth blow there was barely a swish before he struck, his hand moved so fast. My pussy juices were dribbling down my legs and my knees were shaking. I could here him panting in his lust as he watched my skin turn darker and darker pink. I realised I had drooled on the table, and my nipples were completely engorged from rubbing against the cool, smooth surface.

Suddenly his hand was in my hair, and he was pulling my head up from the table. He kissed me roughly, and I felt the handle of his whip being stroked up the inside of my thighs. When he broke the kiss I could see his eyes were almost black with lust and his chest was rising and falling quickly. He had always enjoyed watching me squirm under whips and crops, enjoyed watching the welts rise on my skin as he turned me on without even touching me.

The whip handle pressed against my hole and I was so wet that it slid inside me with ease. I whimpered as he slowly and gently fucked me with the smooth handle, and he gazed down into my eyes with his fist wrapped in the curls at the back of my head.

'You've made a mess of the table, Kitten,' he rasped. 'Clean it up.'

I stuck out my tongue and lapped at the puddle of drool, keeping my eyes trained on him as I did.

'Fuck,' he grunted, and pulled the whip from my pussy. He moved to stand behind me again, still holding my hair. He grabbed the tie that held my wrists together and wrapped his strong fingers around it. He gently pressed his cock against my hole and pushed gently so that only the tip was inside me.

'Have you learned your lesson, Baby?' he panted.

'Yes Daddy, I know that I need to obey you and trust that you know what is best for me when I feel stressed. Thank you for teaching me.'

'You're welcome, Kitten.' He drove into me, all the way. His tip hit my g-spot, and I squealed. He stayed still, allowing me to adjust to his fully erect dick filling me up. He began moving almost painfully slowly, pulling all the way out of me, then thrusting all the way back into me fast and hard. His hand let go of my hair and he reached around and grabbed my throat. As my airway restricted, I felt the familiar sensation building inside me.

'Daddy please may I cum?' I choked out.

'Not yet, sweetheart.' The pace and force of his thrusts increased, and his grip around my throat tightened. I could feel bruises forming on the front of my thighs where I was pressing into the table, but I didn't care. My body was filled with bliss and submission and my mind fought hard to hold off my orgasm.

'Daddy please,' I groaned, unable to manage much more.

'Cum with me, Baby. Cum now,' he grunted, and let go of my throat so that he could push me harder into the table. I came hard around his dick, and felt him pump hot streams of cum deep inside me. He continued to thrust as we kept cumming together, until finally he collapsed over me. I lay under him, panting contentedly as he softly kissed the back of my neck.

'My good girl.'