Hawaii

Story Info
Sarah and Darren's first time.
2.5k words
4
6.8k
5
0

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner with Darren and her family went a lot easier than Sarah had expected, with her father praising him as an outstanding member of the crew. They ate at Moon and Turtle on Hawaii Island, where her father, Chief Brown on Darren's ship, and Darren Liu, her Chinese boyfriend, talked easily like long-time crewmates. She was especially amused when Darren and her father fought for the check, with her father finally conceding. One observation that annoyed her was the constant side glances toward their table by the restaurant patrons, who seemed to have never seen a Chinese male with a beautiful Caucasian blonde-haired female.

On the second day after her father returned to the ship, she managed to convince her Japanese stepmother to let her spend the afternoon with Darren; she chose a casual summer dress with no cleavage and a hemline to her knees to soothe her stepmother's concerns. After quickly meeting him in her hotel lobby, she had him drive them in his rented jeep to the Waikiki shopping district, where she quickly led him into a Hawaii-themed shop; again she noticed several shoppers glancing at them holding hands as if they were the most exotic species in a zoo. Within the store, she selected a coconut shells bra and short grass skirt to his delight. Once the saleswoman showed them the changing room, she took Darren's hand led him inside with her, and shut the door behind them for privacy.

"Unzip me," she whispered, turning her back to him.

He obediently unzipped her dress, sliding it down off her quickly to the floor, and after she stepped out of it, hung her dress on the hanger. He then turned around and his eyes popped out of his head.

Sarah had turned back and was standing practically nude for him, except for the pink teardrop-styled g-string which had a thin strip of fabric that only covered between her butt cheeks, then expanded to a thin teardrop that only covered her labia lips; her loins shaved smooth for her nerdy Chinese boyfriend's enjoyment. Her long blonde hair was styled wavy, floating around her perfectly pretty face, and her average-sized youthful, and firm breasts proudly defied gravity. Her upper torso was still lean and fit, with her flat stomach now showing hints of abdominals forming. All of this was supported by her best feature, her long, lean, and toned athletic legs.

"Get the sunscreen from my purse and rub it onto me," she commanded.

With an erection forming in his shorts, Darren began rubbing the lotion onto her face, neck then shoulders. He thoroughly lathered her back with sunscreen, rubbing and squeezing her firm lean bubble butt in the process. He then gently fondled her breasts, spreading lotion over them, taking special attention to her nipples, causing her to gasp in delight.

Darren knelt at her feet, squeezed out more sunscreen, and rubbed it thoroughly over the back and sides of her legs. He then rubbed the front, starting from her feet, over her knees, fondling her front thighs. Paying special attention to her loins, he slowly and thoroughly massaged sunscreen over her pelvis, his fingertips sneaking underneath her teardrop g-string and making contact with her labia lips, causing her to buck her hips with each caress.

When he was done feeling up her entire body, she stepped into the grass skirt and put on the coconut shells bra. Stepping back into her flip-flops, she spun around to ensure her Hawaiian girl makeover delighted him; he nodded enthusiastically to confirm, but the erection tenting his shorts was the ultimate confirmation. Realizing they had to leave now, they assumed their walking pattern was designed to hide his embarrassing hardness; he pressed himself firmly against her tight lean buttocks; this time her grass skirt parted easily to allow his erection to hide itself between the strands of grass. The couple stepped out attached, with Darren's arms wrapped around her exposed midriff. She grabbed a floral tiara from the accessory rack, and then they went to the cashier, where Darren paid for the entire ensemble, his pelvis firmly pressed into her backside.

They continued like this until they reached his rental jeep, and began the drive to Wailuku River State Park. As they drove, Sarah stealthily opened Darren's shorts, took his dark golden erection in her creamy white left hand, and pumped it vigorously, hoping to ease some of the pressure, but with no success. Since it was a weekday, no one was around, so they were able to find a hidden and secluded spot by the falls. This allowed Darren Liu to exit his jeep safely with his shorts open and erection free; he used this to quickly spray repellent around to scare off tropical insects and added special incense sticks to ward off centipedes. He then lay a blanket on the grass and sat on it.

Sarah straddled him, sitting on his engorged member, and stuck her tongue into his mouth. When their tongues began dancing in earnest, she unbuttoned his Hawaiian short-sleeved shirt and placed it on the grass, then gently pushed his chest so he was lying flat on his back. She got up and quickly pulled his shorts and boxers off, leaving him completely naked in the sun.

"Turn over," she said.

While he rolled onto his front, she took sunscreen from her purse and squeezed it into her hands. She then began rubbing it into his neck, shoulders, and back thoroughly, making sure every inch of flesh was properly protected. She marveled at the way the harsh sun reflected the contrast of his Chinese dark-golden complexion against her Caucasian white hands. Once done with his back, she lathered his arms and hands, then turned around so she sat facing his rear.

Adding more sunscreen to her hands, she carefully fondled and squeezed his buttocks; he had been exercising as they were firm and tough to her grasp. She then lathered the back of his legs, and the sides, with a generous amount of sunscreen, and raised herself off his body momentarily.

"Turn around so I can do the front."

He quickly complied, and she saw that his erection was harder than ever. However, she first focused on his face, then chest, to ensure he was properly protected from sunburn. She noted how his chest was slightly larger and harder, and made sure to feel and explore his new muscles. Once done, she again turned around, sat on his erection, and thoroughly lathered his legs and feet with sunscreen as he gently bumped and ground his hardness against the crotch of her g-string.

Once done, she turned around, facing him again, and sat on his thighs. She gently applied sunscreen to his testicles, cradling and fondling them to get it all around, then held up his shaft and applied sunscreen by pumping his phallus with her fists, finishing with lovingly rubbing his glans. He moaned in appreciation, grabbed her thighs, and pulled himself up to kiss her.

While kissing, his hands fumbled around her bra and untied it, freeing her firm young breasts from the coconut shells. As they were both fully coated with sunscreen now, he took his time to fondle and play with her breasts in the sun.

Sarah stood up, and while she searched for the zipper in the back of the grass skirt, Darren's hands traveled up and down her legs, from feet to the top of her thighs, exploring every crevice and muscle there. Her legs were her best assets, and he always made sure to enjoy them whenever he had a chance. When his hands reached higher and grasped her buttocks, she found the zipper and slid it open; he then pulled her skirt down to her ankles and she stepped out of it and kicked it aside. His hands slid up the outside of her legs, grabbed her g-string, and pulled it down to her lower legs; she stepped out of them quickly and he put her sexy lingerie on top of the skirt.

Now completely naked, Sarah first got down on her knees, directly above his erection. She took lubricant from her purse, squeezed some onto her hands, then gave the bottle to him. He also squeezed some onto his hands, and while she applied a generous amount to his shaft and glans, he reciprocated by rubbing it firmly onto her labia lips, tracing them up and down alongside her slit. Both of them were now grunting and groaning in primal heat.

Pressing his phallus against his body, so the underside was facing her, she lowered her slit onto it and began sliding along the length. Her labia lips easily spread and wrapped around the sides of his shaft, and he began grinding the underside of his penis against whatever inner labia it could reach. As this continued, he grabbed onto her hips and began bucking his hips up as she slid her labia back and forth along the underside of his erection.

After some wiggling, Darren managed to slip his glans in between her labia lips, so it was now rubbing her inner labia, and at times the tip would slip into her vaginal opening. They both began to moan and grunt loudly with each gyration of their loins until their bodies were moving in a synchronized carnal rhythm that pleasured each other equally.

At this point, Darren managed to maneuver his entire glans into her vagina; she adjusted her gyrations so that each movement of their hips put more of his erection into her until he had thrust his entire shaft deep into her warm, most vaginal tunnel. They both gasped in delight as they finally realized they had both given their virginities to each other.

Sarah began bouncing vigorously up and down on his penis, and Darren held onto her tightly and thrust up to meet her; eventually, their motions timed themselves so he thrust up as she bounced down on it. This erotic rhythm generated lots of pleasurable sensations deep within her vagina, and he felt some satisfaction as this position sometimes stimulated the base of his phallus. Due to the intensity of their fornication, they both began breathing very heavily while moaning and gasping with pleasure, but soon their noises and thrusting aligned into a beautiful sensual harmony.

Suddenly Darren placed a hand behind her head, and he swiftly turned them so Sarah was now lying flat on the towel; he set her head gently onto it to not hurt her. Putting his hands on either side of her head, he thrust into her at a fast and furious pace, certain to rub the underside of his phallus against the bottom of her vagina, desperate to push his glans as deep into her as possible. Things had gotten so exciting Sarah didn't even realize she was now moaning very loudly and in tandem with his thrusts.

He paused slamming his hardness into her for a few seconds to lift her legs and put them over her shoulders. As he leaned over her, he almost pressed her knees against her shoulders. When he began pumping into her at a frenzied pace, she could feel him much deeper inside her, his glans now touching her cervix on each thrust.

Excited by his virility and the primal desire to breed, Sarah grabbed onto his back and pulled her hips into him, soon matching the frequency of his relentless pounding. The whole area was filled with the primal sounds of their coitus: grunting, moaning, and the wet slapping of genitalia, all in an erotic harmony aligned with their heavy breathing. The two had now let their instincts and nature take control of their bodies, enjoying the pleasurable sensations emanating from their genitals into themselves.

Suddenly, Darren grunted savagely and slammed his penis as hard and deep as he could into Sarah's exhausted love tunnel, ejaculating a teaspoon of semen into her. He then threw his head back and cried out in triumph, having finally deflowered his dream girl and deposited his seed into her sacred temple of love.

As soon as she felt his warm, sticky semen spill onto her cervix and vagina, she felt a shockwave explode from her clitoris. Her body vibrated like a tight guitar string that had just been plucked, and she too cried out in joy and triumph at having orgasmed at the same moment as her lover.

Again Darren involuntarily slammed his erection deep into her, squirting another drop of semen onto her vagina. This time he grunted in joy at his orgasmic release.

Their physical timing synchronized, and Sarah's whole body shook once again like the plucked guitar string. She cried out in satisfaction as the orgasmic wave swept throughout her body and washed away all her stress and negativity.

Again he jerked his phallus into her, ejaculating a trickle of semen onto her vaginal wall. He let out a softer moan at the end of this orgasm.

Again her body shook like the plucked guitar string, followed by a sigh of sexual satisfaction.

This cycle of thrusting and orgasmic vibration continued until he could no longer squirt semen, upon which he attempted four more gentle thrusts, which she appreciated with gentle vibrations of her own.

Finally, he rolled off of her and placed her legs back on the towel. They were both exhausted and catching their breath, but still basking in the afterglow of passionate and satisfying coitus.

"I love you," she whispered into his ear.

"I love you too," he panted out in reply.

She took her smartphone and took a picture of the two lying together in the sun, completely naked on the towel. She then rolled onto the side, dragging him up with her, and took another nude selfie of them, but this time with the waterfall behind them. She carefully emailed the pics to him, and when his phone beeped to confirm it received their post-coital selfies, she checked the time on her phone.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed.

"What is it?" he asked.

"It's five thirty already!"

"Already? When did we get here?"

"About four thirty, which means we had at least a solid forty minutes of you pumping your penis into me. You should be proud," she added.

Darren got up quickly from the towel and began dressing.

"We better hurry. It will take at least an hour to get back to your hotel, which will be just in time for dinner," he explained.

She got up and put on her g-string, then her summer dress and flip flops from her bag, putting her new coconut shell bra and grass skirt within. However, she kept the floral tiara and put it on.

"You look great, but why not wear your new Hawaii costume?" Darren asked innocently.

"You kidding? My stepmother sees me wearing that she will guess what we were up to here," Sarah giggled in reply.

They quickly gathered their belongings, got into the jeep, and rushed back to civilization.