All Comments on 'Hazel Plays With Fire Ch. 06'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome! Thank you so much for the story. can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this chapter, would love to see it continue down this sort of path and not just a standard IR sort of direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you going to post the original version anywhere else?

crimfolkcrimfolkover 2 years agoAuthor

I don't post anywhere else. I'm happy to play by Literotica rules. The original just makes the threat to the narrator a little more immediate and more painful. His consent and attitude to such treatment are more in question. With hindsight this chapter was also posted in the wrong section. We live and learn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series is so great. Can't wait for the next chapter. Would love to hear about Hazel's physical and mental training even more. What her owners make her do in order to shape her body and mind into their perfect bitch. She'll definitely need some surgical body modification. Finally give her those tits she needs. Make her beg to get them. Of course she'll need more tattoos. Things that could get her fired so she can focus on serving her black owners. Please continue taking Hazel deeper and deeper into this dark world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
Challenge 5 has been submitted and Chalenge 6 is one-third complete so should follow by the end of the month if all goes well. Thanks for all the support and kind comments

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES