HDD – Candace helps Daniel

Story Info
Candace fulfills indecent proposal to help Daniel.
23.5k words
4.4
5.7k
9
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ENTRY 12

Hello digital diary. I have a lot to tell you so I apologize in advance if this entry runs long. But let's go ahead and get started...

I have recently become best friends with the argument that the ends justify the means. Well, this entry... this confession... is at the front of that belief. But the ends were not for me this time. This confession is not about how I had to do a one time event to advance closer to my dream of becoming head cheerleader; which is going very well by the way. No... this one time sacrifice that I made was for my loving boyfriend Daniel.

You see he's been killing himself this year to be the top student, or at least the top freshman, in all of the college of medicine. This particular semester he has practically been living at the school, working on a special project at the expense of our relationship. The way he described it to me was 'no freshman has ever done one of these and completed it in their freshman year. I am breaking new ground.'

Most recently he explained to me that this project is pivotal to him being chosen for an exclusive internship. He justified it by saying 'this internship is the primo option for a student in the college of medicine and it has never been offered to a freshman. If I can finish the project and finish first in my class, I should be the best candidate.'

Needless to say it was clear how important this was to him. It made me feel like the time away from me and our relationship could result in something great. But this is the crux of why I did what I did. Let me explain.

More than a month ago Daniel let me know that there was a party hosted by the college of medicine to celebrate the good work the school and its students had done during the year. If you want my opinion they created this event so that they had at least one day a year where they could go out without lab coats or scrubs on. Anyway, the event was last Thursday evening. Daniel asked me to go with him and help him mingle and be social. So I did.

It was a decent party, for doctors anyway. I was doing well working the room with Daniel when a colleague of his asked to borrow him. So when he left, I went to the drink table. It was there where it all began.

I had just grabbed my drink and turned to leave when I bumped into a man who was in my path. I said, "Excuse me." He replied with, "You are so beautiful. You must be Candace."

I was shocked and asked him how he knew my name. He went on to tell me that Daniel talks about me all the time and I fit the description. "What description is that?" I asked.

"Gorgeous beyond imagination, over the top fun, most caring, loving, and supportive person on the planet."

"Daniel described me like that?"

"Indeed he did. He told us all that he had way outkicked his coverage. That's a sports metaphor."

"I got that. I am cheerleader here at the school. Anyway, you know who I am. Who might you be?"

"Oh, how rude of me." He held out his hand to shake. "I am Professor Stengle. I am the dean of the college of medicine among other things. You can call me Brian."

We continued to chitchat about the school and more about him. He was quite full of himself. That affliction applies to lot of successful doctors I hear. Then he casually mentioned, "You know, Daniel is being considered for a very important internship at the surgical center downtown. It is a very prestigious opportunity and for Daniel, as a freshman, to even be nominated, is a great accomplishment."

It confirmed what Daniel had told me about it. Brian went on to tell me, "This internship, should he get it, would set his college career way ahead of everyone else. If he got to do this in between his freshman and sophomore years, it would allow him to become a teacher's assistant or a junior resident before he even graduates school. The relationships he would build, the resume he would build. He would have his choice of graduate schools and he could get into any hospital in the country."

I felt like I understood the magnitude of what Daniel had been working so hard for. But for it to be spelled out like that I felt the weight of it even though it was not me going through it.

Brian continued, "There are 5 finalists being considered; Daniel being one of them of course. But it appears as if it is truly down to Daniel and one other candidate. It is neck and neck so far as I can tell."

"So is there anything else Daniel can do to pull ahead and ensure his selection?" I asked.

"I don't think there is anything else Daniel can do. The challenge is that the other leading candidate is doing all the same things. You see Daniel is working on finishing a research project. So is the other candidate. Daniel is on pace to finish first in his class and so the other candidate. At the moment the only difference seems to be that the other contender is a rising senior so maybe the selection panel will choose the older ever so slightly more accomplished candidate."

I felt extremely sad. He basically just told me that he expected the other person to be chosen. I thought Daniel would be crushed. Brian saw that I was visibly sad and said, "Listen I think there is something you can do to help."

I looked up with some glimmer of hope, "What can I do?"

He smiled and said, "I lead the board that makes the ultimate decision. I can influence other voters and as a last resort, I am the tiebreaker. What that means is that I can make it happen for Daniel... or make it not happen."

I didn't understand how that impacted me. "So I still don't understand how I can help Dr. Stengel."

"As much as I love being called doctor. Please call me Brian."

"I still don't understand how I can help Brian."

"Have you seen the movie Indecent Proposal? It is a little before your time."

I shook my head. He explained, "You see the main actors are a couple, Woody Harrelson and Demi Moore. They are a young sexy couple with big dreams. They start building a house they architected but they hit hard times and get low on money. So with the remaining bit of money they have left they go to Vegas to try to win enough money to finish the project. Through some ups and downs they lose their money. They are at the bottom of the barrel."

I did not know where this was going or how it applied to me, but I patiently waited.

"They run into this billionaire who wins some money with Demi Moore as his lucky charm. Fast forward, this billionaire offers to solve all of their money problems by giving them one million dollars if he can have one night with the wife."

It did not click yet even when it should have. I waited. He recognized that I did not get it. He asked, "Do you want to help Daniel get this internship?"

I said, "Of course I do."

He asked, "Do you feel like you would do anything if you knew it would guarantee his selection?"

I sarcastically responded, "Uh...yeah... of course. I know how much it means to him."

"Good. Well I have a proposal, an indecent proposal if you will. If you spend 24 hours with me and do everything I ask you do, I will make sure Daniel gets the internship."

A lot of things swirled in my head. Part of me was still trying to grasp what it was he was specifically asking of me. Most of that was drowned out by his words 'I will make sure Daniel gets the internship.' I did not reply to him and finally he asked me, "Did you understand what I said? Do you understand my offer?"

I looked at him and replied, "I think so. You want me to spend 24 hours with you and you will make sure Daniel is selected?"

"Yes. Doing everything I ask you to do."

"What would you ask me to do?"

"I don't know. I have not decided yet. You're gorgeous and over the top fun I hear. So I am sure I would think of something."

It started to click. "So you expect me to have sex with you?"

"At the very least."

I was not sure I wanted to do that. In fact I was completely sure I did not want to do that. I mean Brian was handsome, but I did not want to cheat on Daniel. In fact I told him, "I can't cheat on Daniel."

He replied, "Well. So much for you doing whatever it takes to ensure your boyfriend's dreams come true. I mean frankly I'm surprised. If you could do a one time event that could have a magnitude of effect on your boyfriend's life and ultimately your own, wouldn't you do it?"

Those words sounded so familiar. They were the same ones that Tiffany had been using to justify my previous indiscretions. Do the ends justify the means?

He reached down and grabbed his drink and said, "Think about it. This offer is good for the rest of the night. When I leave, the deal and Daniel's guarantee leaves with me."

He started to walk away and stopped, "One more thing. Daniel is not to know about my offer. Do you understand? If he finds out, I will make sure he is not chosen, now or ever."

He walked away and I just stood there deep in thought. I don't know how long I stood there until I was broken out of my trance by Daniel. He touched my arm and said, "There you are. Are you okay?"

'Daniel can't know' rolled through my head. "I'm fine. Just lost in thought."

"Well let's go outside. It is a nice night tonight. Maybe we can finally spend some time together."

That sounded wonderful to me. We went outside and kissed under the stars and talked about how nice it was to spend time together. Daniel apologized for being away at school so much and thanked me again for supporting him. He said, "I'm working so hard to finish the project. I think it is my only chance to get this internship."

I asked, "Why do you want this internship so badly?"

He looked at me and took my hands in his and said, "Candace... I am doing this for us. I mean to marry you one day and I want so very badly to be successful and provide for us and for our family. This internship practically guarantees my path to success."

He went on a long explanation about all the doors it opens up and all the opportunities and next steps and a long resume of accomplishments. All I heard was 'I am doing this for us. I mean to marry you one day.'

When he took a breath, I asked him, "So this internship means the world to you then?"

He smiled and rubbed my hand, "Next to you Candace it is the most important thing to me right now."

The next several minutes were a little bit of a blur as my mind was still thinking through what Daniel said and what Brian had offered me. I thought through what Brian may make me do. I'd probably have to give him a blowjob and swallow his cum. He would want to have sex, multiple times in 24 hours I would assume. Maybe he is a little kinky and is in to butt play or very worst case he would want anal sex. I mean I had done all those things already and was able to justify those. I couldn't think of a better justification than to secure our future.

I told Daniel that I needed to use the restroom. I left him to find Brian.

When I found him he was talking to another person. I went to the drink table again. A few minutes later he walked over and asked me if I had made a decision.

"I spend 24 hours with you and then the deal is done?"

"Yes."

"And you guarantee that Daniel gets the internship?"

"Yes."

"Then I'll do it. When? Where?"

"To be clear, you will do whatever I ask for you to do during those 24 hours right?"

"I understand. You're not a sick fuck are you? You're not going to make me eat your shit or get pissed on or anything are you?"

"No. There will not be any defecation involved."

"Okay then. I am in. When? Where?

"Saturday from 5 pm to Sunday 5 pm. We can start with dinner."

"This Saturday? As in two days from now?"

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"Uh... no. I will have to think of a reason why I am gone for a full 24 hours."

"You'll think of something. Give me your number and I will text you the address and I will have a contract ready for you when you arrive."

"A contract?"

"I am doing you a favor. I am putting in writing my guarantee that Daniel gets his internship. But I want to make sure you commit to it."

I agreed and gave him my number. Daniel and I enjoyed the rest of the party. When we went home I made love to him like never before. When he asked me what came over me, I told him that I loved him more than anything in the world and that I missed him. It was completely true.

The next day I broached the subject of going to my parent's house for the weekend. I had not been there in a long time. With them being 2 hours away and not being able to see Chet there had not been much incentive.

He thought that was a great idea as he planned on being at school most of the weekend. "I estimate three more weeks until I am done with the project. Three more dedicated weeks. Thank you for sticking by me Candace."

I was dreaming of him being done with his project and him getting this internship. I was almost giddy at the prospect.

All day Saturday I was fidgety and nervous. On one hand I was so excited to be able to hand deliver the one thing Daniel wanted more than anything, next to me of course. But on the other hand I started to get nervous about what Brian might have in store for me. I'd hoped it wasn't anything too outlandish.

I left the house around 3 pm and stopped at a local bar and had a couple shots of liquid courage. The address Brian gave me was to a house about 30 minutes away. When I got there it was a nice house set back from the road with some space between them and their neighbors. Not completely out in the country, but more open than suburbia.

Brian greeted me at the door and welcomed me in. As soon as he shut the door he pulled me in and kissed me. It was gentle and exploratory. I accepted his tongue and kissed him back. When he broke the kiss he said, "I'm glad you are a good kisser. I look forward to what we have in store."

"What do you have in store?"

"You'll see. First you need to read through and sign this contract. It is brief and straight forward."

I read the contract. It had two points clearly spelled out. First, that I was to do anything he asked of me from now to 5 pm tomorrow. If I refused anything then the deal was off. The other point was that as a result of me providing my 'service' that he committed to selecting Daniel for the internship at the surgical center.

"I have two questions."

"I figured you would. What are they?"

Remind me why you can commit to giving Daniel that internship. You are not the sole voter. What happens if the other voters don't vote for Daniel? I'm concerned about your ability to deliver on your end of the deal."

"You are not to tell Daniel about any of this you got it?"

I nodded in agreement and said, "Why would I tell Daniel anything about this? I am cheating on him with his professor. He would be humiliated."

"We both would. That is why this stays between us. Anyway, to answer your question, I'll explain the process, at least the end of it. Daniel was acknowledged as one of the 5 finalists a few weeks ago. You know that. Anyway, there are two groups of voters. The first group really sets the pace. It is made up of a second tier of influential doctors and administrators. They are looking to promote the next group of great doctors and they work with the candidates on specializations etc. Anyway, they have already voted. I have seen the results and that is how I know that Daniel is neck and neck with the other candidate. At this point, the other 3 really don't have a chance."

I nodded. This was starting to make more sense.

"I am the chair of a board of directors that provides oversight to the commissions and education bodies. There are 5 of us on the board. The 5 of us will discuss and decide which person is chosen. And since I am the chair, I have the most influence and I am a tiebreaker."

"So what happens if the other 4 vote for the other guy? How would you be able to influence them to change their minds? Or can you override them with your single vote?"

"My intention Candace, if you meet your end of the bargain over the next 24 hours, is to spend the next approximately 4 weeks convincing them of Daniel's selection prior to us formally sitting down to vote. I am confident that I will be able to turn at least 2 of them if not all 4."

I understood. It made complete sense to me how he intended to meet his end of the deal.

"What is your other question Candace?"

"I am concerned that you're going to want me to do something that I don't want to do. I mean I am at peace with the fact that I am going to blow you and fuck you, but I am worried about any crazy stuff."

"Candace, I have some interesting things in mind, but I think you are going to be just fine. In fact if my perception of you is correct, you are going to love it."

"If we come across something that I am resisting, can we talk about it and work out a compromise?"

"I guess. But at the end of the day Candace you have to make a decision on whether you are committed to this or not. No half ass shit. And I would advise you to make that decision before you sign this contract. I expect you to comply with every single thing I ask you to do. No exceptions."

"If I walk away right now without signing this, what are Daniel's chances of being selected?"

"Currently he stands at 50/50. But given we started this process; you walking away would not look too favorably upon him. With the smallest room for error in a competition so close, a small thing like this could mean the difference. It is not a chance I would want to take if I were in your position."

I sat there thinking through this. After a moment of silence he said, "Candace, I am a good lover. I promise you that I am going to bring you some pleasure. But I want you committed. I don't want you just going through the motions. It won't be any fun for either of us. I am going to go into the kitchen to get a beverage for each of us. I'd like you to have decided by the time I get back."

He walked away. I knew I needed to make a decision. All thoughts led back to the same resolve; I wanted to deliver this to Daniel. When he came back he handed me a drink with a few ice cubes in it and I handed him the signed contract.

"Are you all in?"

With my mindset now shifted I replied, "I am all in. I am committed. I will do everything you ask and energetically meet or exceed all of your expectations."

"Excellent choice. Let's get started. Follow me. Bring your drink."

I took a sip of the drink he gave me. It was reasonably smooth but I felt the alcohol adding to my courage right away. He led me through the master bedroom into the bathroom. Several things were lined up on the counter.

There was an assortment of body washes, shampoos, cleansers, and lotions. I also noticed a couple of razors. I picked one up and he responded, "I want you clean shaven. Any pubic hair you currently have I want it gone. Not just around your pussy, but your ass as well. I want your nether regions completely bald and smooth."

I put down the razor and picked up one of the many water enemas he had on the counter. He replied, "I want you to clean out your ass. I plan on licking it and fucking it so I want it clean."

I sighed. I was afraid of that. When I picked up the buttplug he said, "When you are done with your shower and your enema, I want you to put that buttplug in. It will get you warmed up."

"And when I am done what would you like me to wear? I brought some sexy clothes."

"Those will not be necessary. When you are done cleaning, I want you to apply lotion to your entire body. Then I want you to rejoin me. For the next 24 hours you are going to be completely naked."

"The entire time?"

"Yes. I have a feeling your body is a joy to look at and I want the ability to take you whenever I feel the urge."

I felt the pressure already. I turned the shower on so the water could heat up. I got undressed slowly. Brian chose to stay and watch. Once I was naked he asked me to show him my body and to turn around like I was on display. I guess he liked what he saw as he gave me multiple compliments.