HDD – Candace helps Daniel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took some of the supplies into the shower with me. I washed my body and my hair. Then I meticulously shaved my pussy and my ass. Brian had still not left yet so I decided to give him a little show. I washed my pussy again and rubbed it thoroughly. As I masturbated I looked him in his eye. He returned the gaze and started rubbing himself.

About the time I saw him get nice and hard, I thought it might be time for me to use the enema. Thank goodness that Megan taught me how to use one of those things. The process went quickly even though it was only my 5th or 6th time doing it. Once I was clean, I continued my show, except this time with my ass. I rubbed my little pink star and dipped a finger in a few times trying to get a rise out of him. I made sure to moan just enough for him to hear me. I saw him reach into his shorts and massage his cock. I smiled at the obvious effect I was having on him.

I finally reached over to the ledge and grabbed the plug. It had been weeks since I had used the one that Chet gave me. Frankly I had forgotten all about it. I pushed it into my mouth several times to lather it up hoping to tease Brian.

I turned my body toward him and bent over. I made a show of slowly pushing the plug into my ass. I felt the uncomfortable pressure at first and the jolt when the thick portion popped through. I did this several times slowly to get my ass used to the invasion. As my tight little hole gripped the pole of the plug, familiar sensations shot through my body. It jogged my memory to weeks past when I was obsessed with it. Immediately I wondered why I stopped using mine at home.

I pulled it out slowly and showed it to Brian and then pushed it back in again. Several more times I repeated this before I finally left it in. I finished rinsing my body one more time and shut the water off. He handed me a towel and I began to dry off. Brian said, "Candace you are a sexy peace of ass. I am going to enjoy you the entire 23 plus hours with you. Multiple times I am thinking." 'I can do this,' started repeating in my head.

Once my body was dry I wrapped the towel around my hair. Brian motioned for me to come to him. When I did he leaned in and kissed me. He let his hands wonder along my naked back and eventually to squeezing my ass. It felt weird allowing another man to kiss me and touch me but it was nice and controlled.

When he broke the kiss he gently guided me to my knees. I took the hint. I pulled his shorts down. He was not wearing any underwear. His nearly erect cock sprang free. It was big but I thought I could manage it.

I began to suck on it slowly and deliberately switching from stroking his cock to licking up and down it to outright bobbing. It did not take long for his cock to grow to its complete size. He had to have been 9" and quite thick. He was bigger than Chet.

Brian pulled the towel off of my head and ran his hands through my hair and let me do my work. He did not rush me or force me. I could feel him lightly moaning and his breath hasten briefly. After 10 or 15 minutes he pulled me back up. He kissed me deeply and thanked me. I responded, "But you did not cum."

He replied, "Not yet. There is plenty of time. But I need to attend to dinner. Come with me."

"Let me comb my hair and then I will be out."

He left and I worked on combing my hair. It did not appear as if he had a blow dryer so it was left to air dry. I remembered that he wanted me naked, so I folded my clothes and left them on the counter. I could feel the plug in my ass move around as I finished getting ready. It was starting to do its magic and turn me on.

As I was leaving the bathroom, I heard the doorbell. I paused in the hallway and heard Brian talking to somebody and then he yelled, "Candace, come here."

I stood still hoping he did not mean right that minute. I was naked and did not need whoever was at the door to see me. He yelled again, "Candace, now!"

I knew I needed to go. I took a deep breath and walked out into the living room. I looked toward the door and in it stood a delivery guy. He was a young guy wearing beige slacks and a polo shirt with a company name on it. Brian introduced him, "Candace this is Phil. He is from Il Bacio restaurant down the road. I figured since you are naked we couldn't go out, so I had them deliver. Come say hello."

I reluctantly walked over to him and awkwardly said hello. He was a goofy looking dude with a goofy nervous grin. He couldn't have been much older than I was. He was skinny with messed up millennial hair and a face full of pimples. He could not stop himself from looking me up and down.

Brian asked him, "Phil have you ever seen such a sexy woman before?"

"No sir. No I have not. Why she is naked in your living room?"

"I am glad you asked. You see she just got out of the shower and I wanted to enjoy her incredibly sexy body. Would you like to touch her Phil?"

My heart jumped as Phil shook his head like a crazy person. Why had Brian invited him to touch me?

"Come on Candace, why don't you let Phil get a feel? He may never have a hotter woman in his life."

As if being naked in front of this awkward stranger was not bad enough now I needed to let him touch me? And of course he was overly excited to do so. He stepped into my space and immediately went to my D cup tits. He squeezed and pawed at them. The look on his face was slightly creepy. I wondered if this guy was a virgin.

Phil finally moved off of my tits and reached down and squeezed my ample ass. Brian told me to turn around and bend over. Reluctantly I did. It gave our delivery boy unfettered access to my ass and then some. If he were more experienced I would have expected him to do more. Finally Brian moved us along, "Phil?"

Phil stopped doing what he was doing and stood up and looked at Brian. I stood up as well. Brian continued, "Candace, look at what you have done to this young man," as he pointed at his groin. I could see that he was erect.

Brian continued, "Candace I think you need to do something to help this young man out."

"Excuse me?"

"Candace, I want you to give Phil here a blowjob and help relieve this painful erection you have caused him."

"Brian! My deal is with you. Not Phil."

"I want you to give Phil a blowjob. I am not going to ask again. Remember the parameters of our deal."

I felt like I had a point, but was probably not going to win the argument. And I could not take the risk. I dropped to my knees and undid Phil's belt and his slacks. They dropped to the floor. I pulled his big ole geeky briefs to the floor as well. I looked at his cock. It looked very average. It had some fluid building up on his tip already.

I took a deep breath and went to work. I slid the length of his cock into my mouth easily. It barely hit the back of my throat. He was skinny enough that I could really give him a good tongue bath as well. I decided to go for it and started rubbing his balls too. Less than 2 minutes in, I heard him say, "Oh...Oh...Oh... Shit!"

I felt his cock swell so I flattened my tongue out. His first salty offering gushed into my mouth and I swallowed it down. I gagged a little at the pungent offering. I was not completely ready for the next one and it overflowed my mouth and dripped onto my right tit. I swallowed quickly again. I tried to push the grossness of his seed from my mind and get through this as quickly as possible. It was hard as I could hear him grunting over and over. I handled the next big gush and swallowed again. Another half dozen good size spurts poured into my mouth. I swallowed them down as quickly as possible.

Finally he finished. I cleaned up his dribbles and let his softening cock fall from my mouth. It had to be the first blowjob he had ever had because he came so fast. Phil took two steps back and I stood up. Brian cleared his throat and then pointed at the cum on my tit. I looked at it and then back at him. He commented, "Clean that up. Every drop in your mouth."

I sighed and gathered it up with my finger and stuck it in my mouth. I swallowed it down quickly. I did not want to savor this stranger's salty cum.

Brian spoke up again, "Good girl Candace. Phil, you may leave us now so we can eat."

Phil clumsily pulled his pants up and gathered himself. As he left he said, "Thank you Mr. Stengle."

Once he was gone I asked, "You know that guy?"

"I mean he has delivered food here before and I have seen him from time to time when I go into the restaurant."

"But you don't know him know him?"

"No. I only know his name because one time he wore a name badge when he delivered."

"So if you didn't know this guy why did you let him touch me and make me blow him?"

"For a couple reasons. One, that guy is a nerd and will never in his life have a shot with someone as hot as you are. So I made his day, or his life. I am sure I have endless favors from that guy going forward. Two, I think you are sexy as hell and I wanted to see you in action."

"You could have seen me in action with you. Our deal was for me to do you, not blow the delivery guy."

"No Candace. Our deal is for you to do whatever I ask you to do. That is a very important point that I went out of my way to say to you multiple times and put it writing in the contract."

"So that includes sucking or fucking other people?" I had not considered that when I was deciding whether to do this.

"It includes anything I ask you to do. I could ask you to fuck the neighbor's dog and as per our agreement you would have to do it. I wouldn't ask you to do that of course, but I could."

"Well at least there is that."

"Come on, let's go to the dining room and eat dinner. You're still hungry right?"

I frowned at him and followed him to the dining room. I asked him immediately for a refill on our drinks.

"You looking to get drunk?"

"Some liquid courage always helps, but no. I want to wash the taste of Phil's cum out of my mouth."

He got us some refills on our drinks and set out some plates. I opened the packages of Italian food and we sat down to eat.

In between bites Brian peppered me with questions, "So how many people have you had sex with?"

"I don't know. Does it matter?"

"I am trying to gauge how experienced you are. If Daniel is the only one you have been with than we have some work to do."

"No, Daniel is not the only one I have been with. I think I know what I am doing."

"Do you know what you like? Do you know what makes you cum?"

"Yes. But it doesn't matter because I am here to do what you want remember? Not what I want. We are not here to make me feel good right?"

"Candace, I want this to be mutually beneficial. I am not saying I won't do something that you don't like but I would like to make sure I do as many things that you do like as part of the process."

"I see."

"So let's go through each one then. Have you had a dick as big as mine?"

"Yes."

"Bigger?"

"Yes."

"Bigger than mine? Hmmm... Did you like it?"

"Once I got used to it, then yes."

"Do you like any particular position more than the others?"

"I like all of them at different times. If I want to feel the intimacy then missionary is good. If I want control I will jump on top. If I just want to be fucked, then doggy is good."

"Pretty standard. What about hard rough sex versus slower controlled sex?"

"They all have a time and a place. It depends."

"Uh huh. Do you like giving blowjobs? I mean you seem to be good at it and you swallowed our friend Phil's load without much trouble."

"Yeah, I'm not fond of giving random people blowjobs Brian. But in general, I like to give blowjobs and I swallow most of the time. It is easier if I am turned on or at least horny. "

"Do you like my cock?"

"On a scale of 1-10, it is quite nice."

"So it's a 10, but you don't want to say it?"

"I think an important variable in my grading would be how well the man uses it. I have not seen your cock in action yet."

"All in good time Candace. What about anal? You don't seem new to a buttplug."

I smiled at him. I needed to tread carefully here, "I own a buttplug and go through phases where I use it."

"Very nice. So I assume you've had anal sex before then?"

I nodded.

"Did you like it?"

"I'd do it again. It helps if I am turned on. And of course I always appreciate the man being considerate and letting me get used to it before he goes gangbusters."

While there was a break in the questioning I asked him, "So what do you have planned for me tonight and tomorrow?"

"I am not 100% sure. I have some loose things planned, but I am going to go by feel. For example, I have dessert planned tonight."

"You do?"

"I do. Would you mind putting leftovers away and clearing the dishes while I will hook it up for us?"

I agreed. As I walked away with dishes in my hands, I felt his eyes watch me. I would have ordinarily felt self conscious, but I had started to get horny between the play in the shower and two blowjobs. I felt my pussy tingle.

When I was done cleaning up, he called me into the living room. On the end table he had a can of whipped cream and a squirt bottle of chocolate syrup. Aside from the lingering feeling of this whole thing being right or wrong, I was quite excited by Brian's idea of dessert.

He held his hand out and led me to the couch and sat me down. He crawled between my legs and kissed me. His kiss was sensual and sexy. Our tongues danced and he squeezed my tits. His was much more controlled than the sloppy manhandle job that I got from Phil. My body started to respond to his touch.

He broke the kiss and pushed me back against the back of the chair. He reached over and grabbed the chocolate syrup and squirted a healthy dose all over my tits. He smiled and leaned down and ran his tongue up the bottom of my tit and flicked my sensitive nipple sending a shock through my body. Brian did it again to the other side getting a similar response. As my nipples got harder, that tingle in my pussy started getting stronger. This was doing a good job of turning me on.

For the next several minutes he diligently worked to clean my messy tits and pleasure my nipples. By the time he was done my pussy was leaking and my ass was pulsing around the plug still lodged in it. I had passed the critical point of rational second-guessing and was ready for pleasure.

When he felt that that portion was done, he curled his arms under my legs and pulled me down leaving my upper torso flat on the cushion. He pushed my legs back towards my head. I felt that brief moment of anxiety of being with a new man for the first time as it challenged to overcome my arousal.

He reached over and grabbed the whipped cream. He spread my legs father giving him unfettered access to my most private areas. He paused and looked at me and smiled as his eyes trailed down my naked body to my pussy. I was nervous and wet and the anticipation was killing me.

Brian shook the can a few times and sprayed a huge gob of whipped cream all over my lower section. Instead of just randomly pulling the whipped cream into his mouth he expertly guided his tongue. He grabbed a small amount and then licked up my inner thigh sending a tingle through my body. He repeated this on the other side with the same result. When he did it a third time it was slightly deeper in. Over and over he patiently repeated this until he had worked his way all the way in. Finally I felt his tongue tickle the side of my pussy before going up my thigh. I was going wild with all of this teasing.

By now the remaining whipped cream had melted and had made a creamy mess all over my pussy and dripped down my cheeks. Brian changed his position to be a little more comfortable and went back to work. I moaned deeply when he ran his flattened tongue up the length of my gash and over my clit. He enclosed his lips around my tight little box and deeply kissed my wet hole sending me into ecstasy. He knew he had me where he wanted me when he looked up at my contorted face.

Brian continued to be patient and thorough with his tongue. I ran my hands through his hair and moaned. Over the next few minutes he licked and sucked me all over cleaning the whipped cream mess and bringing me to the verge of an orgasm.

In a smooth transition, he pushed my legs farther back and slowly and playfully removed the buttplug from my ass. He looked at the distressed look on my face and commented, "You like this plug in your ass don't you?"

I could not stop myself from nodding. I did love it in my ass. He slowly pushed it back in making me shake. In and out several times had me practically thrashing on the couch. He pushed it in one more time before moving his attention back to my pussy. This time around he went right for my clit. He flicked it rapidly with his tongue making me scream out in pleasure. It was not long before my legs shook and I filled his mouth with my orgasm.

Satisfied with the result he slowly removed the plug again and moved down and flicked his tongue over my little star. It sent a shiver up my body. It was a completely different sensation than him licking my pussy. He pressed his tongue against my anal opening even pushing it slightly inside and rimming me. The deep reverberating feeling through my legs and into my pussy was overwhelming. I was quickly on the verge of another orgasm already.

Brian moved back and forth alternating fingers in and out of my pussy and my ass. With the penetration my pending orgasm came quickly and I was starting to build another when he finally stopped. He slowly pushed the plug back into my ass. I had a weird mixture of fulfillment from the orgasms and dire anticipation of what was next.

He stood up and pulled me up until I was sitting upright again. He stood in front of me and dropped his shorts freeing his hard cock. I stared at it and my mouth started watering. He reached out and grabbed the whipped cream and covered his erection. Without hesitation I slid my mouth over the top of his head and sucked off the whipped cream. Next time down I went a little deeper retrieving a little more. I licked a little of the sides and then back to the top. Over and over I repeated this process meticulously licking the cream off of his cock like an ice cream.

After a few minutes he was mostly clean. Brian reached out and grabbed the chocolate syrup and covered his manhood with it. I went at him again, slowly saving his raging hard-on from drowning. The syrup was more adhesive so I had to suck harder and longer to clear every little bit. He ran his hands through my hair and moaned his appreciation.

It took a little while longer but soon he was as clean as new. Now I could transition to the mission at hand. I went up and down his veiny shaft teasing him by going deeper and deeper but not quite all the way. I pulled off and licked his cock from base to head getting him nice and slippery. I started stroking him and sucking on his balls. He commented, "You are a good cocksucker. I'm going to have fun with you."

As I continued to pleasure his manhood I heard his breath becoming shorter and I could taste his pre-cum seeping out. He put his hand on the back of my head and I could feel him rocking his hips taking control of the pace. I knew he wasn't going to last long. I wanted to feel him cum in my mouth. A minute later he pulled his cock out and held my head in place and told me to open my mouth.

I knew what was coming and my mouth watered in anticipation. I opened my mouth and watched him jerk his cock in front of my face. He grunted as the first shot covered my tongue. He tasted surprisingly sweet and tangy which was a pleasant counter to Phil's salty load. As I closed my mouth to swallow, his next spurt shot up the right side of my face and dripped down the side of my hair. Another quick fire hit me in my forehead and splattered the top half of my face and hair. One more good shot marked the left side of my face. Brian used his next few spurts to fill in the few undefiled spots remaining on my face. I opened my mouth and he pushed his cock in to give me the rest of his offering. I sucked him hard and bathed him with my tongue. I felt slutty with his warm cum covering my face and dripping down onto my body. When he pulled out I left the last few dribbles to savor. I was so turned on my pussy was dripping all over his couch.