HDD – Candace helps Daniel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after I moved down her stomach, teasing her belly button on the way and moved over her covered mound. I pushed her legs back and ran a finger up and down her silk covered slit. "Candace," she moaned.

"Yes beautiful?" I started rubbing her clit through her panties. She definitely had a stud next to her clit.

"Candace... I'm nervous..."

I rubbed her pussy again and she gasped. "What are you nervous about?"

"I...uh... have never... been with a woman...ahhhh... And... I... don't... know you..."

"Jill, I am going to take your panties off. Then I am going to put my mouth on you and let my tongue do wonders. And you are going to tense up at first, then relax, then you're going to fill my mouth with your sweet orgasm."

I leaned down and moved my mouth over her silk covered pussy putting pressure on all the right places. I felt her tighten and heard her moan. I asked her, "Do you want me Jill. Do you want me to taste you?"

She mumbled, "Yes."

"I can't hear you Jill. Do you want me to put my mouth on you and make you cum?"

"God yes. Make me cum."

That was all I needed to hear. I slid her panties off and spread her legs again. She had a tuft of brown hair neatly trimmed in the shape of a heart above a beautiful pink pussy. At the top was a very protruding clit hood and through the side of it was a small barbell piercing.

I leaned in and licked her from the bottom of her gash all the way up through her piercing. She moaned and squirmed slightly. I did it again getting a slightly more vocal response. Several times in a row I sent a jolt through her body and let her feel it before doing it again.

I had in mind how I wanted to do this; similar to how Megan initiated me several months ago. Start slow and build to an uncontrollable climax. I dug in a little bit more and sucked on the small folds surrounding her pink pussy. She smelled like a very slight hint of passion fruit or strawberries; maybe the soap she used. She tasted like a turned on horny pussy should with her juices dribbling out of her hole. I gently lapped at her pussy touching on her clit every once in a while.

It was time to move forward. I readjusted my position, reached up and pinched her nipples and sunk into her pussy. I stuck my tongue deep into her hole and teased the deep recess of her tiny pussy. She moaned a slight, "Oh my god."

I moved a hand down and pushed a finger inside of her and licked the edges of her slit. In and out I moved my finger slowly as my tongue bathed her clit. I flicked it once sending a jolt through her body. She tensed up. I did it again and again. She was tense and she held her breath. I still had a hold on one nipple so I pinched it harder and she relaxed her hips.

Jill slid her fingers into my hair and gently nudged me back into her pussy. I started licking her clit with a regular cadence. She started moving her hips to match my motion and her moans became more regular. I slid a second finger into her pussy and pushed them deeper than before. She was incredibly wet by now. In and out I moved them creating a good rhythm.

When I felt her body completely relax and her hips and hands showing me wanted it, I pulled her clit completely into my mouth and began to go to work. She cried out, "Oh fuck. Oh my god. Right there. Don't stop."

I rapidly jammed my fingers in and out of her and worked my tongue as fast as I could. I was using her little barbell for what it was intended for, to stimulate her clit. She started moaning really loudly and grinding her pussy into my mouth. I was excited by her reaction and waited for the delivery of her juices.

It took only another minute or so before she bellowed, "Ah fuuuuuck. I'm cumming!"

I felt her pussy get very wet around my fingers and I tasted her juices in my mouth. I let go of her clit and sucked up her juices. They tasted like victory.

When she had recovered, I went back to work. In all, I brought her to 4 orgasms before she finally tapped out and begged me to stop. I crawled back on top of her and was surprised when she pulled me down and shoved her tongue in my mouth. We kissed for a few minutes before I broke the kiss and asked her what she thought of the experience.

"That was amazing. Like out of this world amazing. You're amazing. If I did not have a boyfriend, I might want to see you again and I don't know. I mean I'm not a lesbian but damn girl."

I smiled and said, "I enjoyed you too. By the way, I have a boyfriend too. Maybe we could still get to know each other."

"I don't know. Maybe."

I crawled off of her and helped her up. She got dressed and I gave her my number in case she ever wanted to see me again. As soon as she was out the door I looked at Brian who had a smile on his face.

"What?"

"How did you know I would be okay being with a woman?"

"Because I think when you are turned on and horny you can't help yourself but go at it."

"Whatever."

I grabbed his shirt and dragged him over to the couch. I kissed him long and hard while I undressed him. I think he appreciated my aggressiveness. "I'm not waiting any longer Brian. I'm going to fuck you now."

I dropped to my knees and put his limp cock in my mouth and sucked hard. Up and down I pleaded with his manhood to stiffen. It was not very long before he was at full strength. I pushed him down on the couch against the cushion and crawled on top of him.

"You want my fat cock don't you?"

"Yes!"

"You need my fat cock don't you?"

I lined his cock up to my dripping pussy and slid down.

"Yeeeeees!"

"Where do you want it?"

"Deeeeeep inside me. Oh my god. Ahhhh."

I pushed myself all the way down, completely impaling myself on him. I sat there and moaned as my body shook in a long awaited orgasm. I continued to ride him to a second orgasm while all he did was lean back and enjoy it. He finally reached up and started fondling my tits and kept talking.

"I wonder Candace, how many orgasms you are going to have riding me like this?"

"I... don't... know."

"I wonder if I tweak your nipples like this would you have them faster?"

As I reached up and started pinching my nipples, all I could do was moan. He continued, "You know Candace, you have amazing fucking tits. I'm going to be sad to see them go."

I started grinding him harder bringing forward another orgasm. "Ah Fuck! Oh my god yes!"

Brian waited until my body quit shaking.

"Candace you are so turned on and horny that you're drowning my balls in your juices."

I was so tired I collapsed down on him. He wrapped his arms around me and took over. As he moved his hips up and down sliding his cock in and out of me he said, "You love my cock don't you Candace?"

"Yes..."

Brian reached around and started squeezing my ass cheeks. He slid his fingers down and pulled some juices from our lovemaking and started rubbing my anal bud. I moaned in his ear.

"You like it when I play with your tiny asshole don't you?"

"Yeees."

He pushed his finger inside my ass and continued to fuck me. I continued to moan. I concentrated on my pussy squeezing his cock every time it went in and out of me. We had just the right amount of friction. I was so turned on. It was not hard to push for an orgasm any time I wanted one.

Brian pushed a second finger into my ass and increased the pace of his fucking. I felt another orgasm quickly approaching.

"You like my cock pounding your pussy don't you Candace?"

"Ahhh.... Yes... Ahhh."

"You like it when I shove my fingers in your ass don't you?"

"Yeeees."

"Tell me what you like."

"Ahh... I like it... when you... fuck me hard... and... play with my ass..."

"Are you ready for me to take over and fuck you hard Candace?"

"Yessss!"

He lifted me up and sat me on the couch. When he broke away from me I felt empty and a momentary sadness. He told me to turn over doggystyle and walked into the other room briefly. When he came back I was doggystyle with my head down and my ass high in the air. I could feel my juices running down my leg.

Brian knelt down; spread my cheeks apart and licked up the length of my pussy. "Damn you are so wet. You have such an amazing pussy Candace."

He licked me several more times before moving to my ass where he continued his tongue assault. I started moaning over and over. I never realized how good it felt to have someone give my asshole a tongue bath. I almost had another orgasm before he finished.

He finally stood up and rubbed the tip of his cock up and down my wet slit. "Do you want me to fuck you Candace?"

"Yes!"

"Tell me what you want Candace. Beg for it."

"Please Brian. Quit teasing me and fuck me. Slam me hard with your big cock."

Brian did what I asked. He lined his cock up carefully and them slammed it in all the way to the hilt. I fucking screamed. The immediacy of it was shocking. The impact of it was so significant I would have fallen over if he had not been holding onto my hips. A powerful zing shot from my pussy out to my toes. I almost gushed.

"Is that what you wanted Candace?"

"Oh my god yes. Pound my pussy."

He started rocking me back and forth slamming his cock into my all the way each time. I could feel his balls smacking my clit. I could feel his immenseness fill me up and I started cumming over and over so much that a river of juices ran down my leg onto the couch. I had never been fucked so well. I was so wet that you could almost hear the squishing sounds over my moaning.

I had to have had half dozen orgasms before he pulled out and left me there panting and empty. "What are you doing Brian? Why did you pull out?"

He walked to the side of the couch and grabbed my hair and pulled me over to him. "Suck my dick slut."

I took his glistening cock in my mouth and worshiped it. I loved his cock. It was huge and thick and made me cum harder than anyone ever. I sucked his cock cleaning him of all the pussy juice that was all over it.

"You like that cock don't you Candace?"

"Mmmm hmmm."

"It likes you too Candace. I love to feel your lips wrapped around it. But I have other plans for you right now. Now it is time to make my little slut really cum."

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and moved me back into position. As he walked back behind me I was wondering what he had in mind. I did not have to wonder long as I soon felt him rub some cold liquid onto my ass. Brian slowly pushed the head of his cock into my dark tunnel. I moaned when it popped through. Slowly and methodically he worked his shaft deeper and deeper in.

My eyes rolled back in my head. I held my breath as the feeling turned from pleasure to immense pleasure. All of my receptors were snapping again. In between moans I considered whether anal was supposed to be this good. I reached back trying to pull him in deeper. I wanted to feel him completely fill my ass up.

"What is that Candace? What do you want?"

"Deeper. I want you deeper. I want to feel all of you."

I arched my ass even more and he pushed himself all the way into me and I felt the base of his cock stretching the limits of my tiny hole. I groaned long and loud.

"Is that what you wanted Candace?"

"Yes... Now fuck me. I want to feel your thickness sliding in and out of my ass."

He pulled almost all the way out and pushed back in again. My ass clinched into his thickness. Shots of pleasure fired throughout my body. I felt a huge orgasm building. He gripped my ass and pulled me into him, establishing a rhythm. My moans became continuous.

Brian started going faster and harder and my orgasm quickly came to the top. "Ahhhh!" Brian powered through it and another came on almost immediately. He slammed into me all the way and left it there. I felt my asshole pulse around his cock. I felt the juices from my pussy streaming down my leg.

"Where is my cock Candace?"

"Ahhh. Oh fuck, that was crazy. I love you in my ass..."

"Is that where you want it?"

"Ahhhh. Fuck yes."

"Are you ready for me to fuck your ass hard?"

"Yes. Do it. Please..."

"Do what Candace?"

"Fuck my tight ass hard. Pound me. Make me cum over and over."

Brian pulled his cock almost all the way out and lathered it with more lube and pushed it back in. My hungry ass gobbled him up. He repositioned his hands on my hips and gripped them tight. I relaxed my ass and took a deep breath. He pulled almost all the way out again and slammed it home again. Over 9 inches of thick cock thrust through my tiny hole and filled my rectum. A huge shot zinged through my body again.

Again and again Brian slammed his cock into my ass as he developed an ever-increasing pace. My body redlined after the first minute. It was like one orgasm after another, or maybe just one continuous one. My moans became outright cries as he pummeled me.

The onslaught lasted for several minutes before he pushed into me one final time. I felt his cock pulse as he filled my bowels with his load. Shot after shot of hot liquid painted my insides. It is like time stopped and waited for him to finish. Even after his orgasm subsided, he stayed deep inside me. My body was buzzing. My heart was pounding. I was out of breath. I could feel every beat of his heart coming through his cock.


We stayed that way for a while, catching our breath. Finally he started to go soft and he pulled himself out of me. At that moment, I felt soreness and emptiness. I lay there and rested. I might have dozed for a few minutes. Brian woke me up by kissing me several times on my back and my neck. He said, "I left the shower running for you. Let's get you cleaned up."

Brian helped me into the shower and then left me to manage. I was exhausted. That last round took it out of me. I cleaned my body and washed my face. I cleaned my pussy and my sore ass. I brushed my teeth. By the time I finished and dried off, I looked at the clock. 4:45. I had 15 minutes left. So I walked out to the living room half expecting there to be another person to service in the limited time I had left. But there was no one but him.

Brian commented, "Hello beautiful. I am surprised you are still naked. Come sit next to me."

I joked, "You have 15 more minutes. I'm not going to cheat you. Is there anyone else here?"

He smiled, "No. Just us."

I sat next to him and leaned my head back against the couch and closed my eyes. I was a little startled when I felt his lips touch mine. I kissed him back. It was gentle and sweet. I told him, "I'm worn out Brian. I don't think I have anything left in me."

"It's okay. I know we are basically out of time. You have more than met your end of the deal. Since you did so well, I would like to offer you a massage to help you relax and recover."

"I don't know Brian. I appreciate it and all."

"I think you are incredible. Daniel is a lucky man, for a number of reasons. I want to do this for you to show my appreciation."

"Ok. I guess."

Brian stood up and held out his hand. He led me to the bedroom where he laid me down on the bed and massaged me. It was nice. He worked most of the soreness I had in my back and shoulders. He flipped me over and worked out my arms and legs. He playfully squeezed my tits. The entire time he talked about how wonderful I was; the best he had ever been with.

I felt like I was in another world and only snapped out of it when I felt his tongue on my pussy. He slowly licked and teased me sending shivers up and down my body. He gently slid two fingers in and teased my g-spot. Surprisingly my body reacted and I felt an orgasm start to build. He enjoyed me for several minutes giving affectionate attention to every little nook and cranny without bringing me to complete orgasm.

Finally he crawled up on top of me and kissed me sensually and long. I could taste my pussy on his tongue, which is always a turn-on. I felt his naked body rub on mine as I wrapped my legs around him. He wrapped his arms around my body and adjusted his hips, I felt him slide into me one more time. I gasped as my pussy adjusted to his thickness.

I raised my hips and felt him penetrate me completely. Brian made love to me. It was his slow and deliberate way of saying thank you. Our bodies moved as one as his cock slid in and out of me. We kissed and our hands wondered around feeling each other. This lasted for a long time before I finally broke our kiss to tell him that I was going to cum.

Brian rose up and gazed down upon me. I looked back at him, my face slightly contorted. He watched me as I came on his cock once more. A few seconds later I felt his cock jerk and fill my pussy with his cum. As we recovered, he looked down on me and said, "You are amazing. I have really enjoyed you this past 24 hours."

I smiled back at him and replied, "I would say something sweet back to you but it will only give you a big head."

He laughed and crawled off of me and headed for the bathroom. I heard the shower one more time. I lay there for a moment before joining him. He was out of the shower as I entered the bathroom. I jumped in the shower again and washed my body and my pussy.

He left the bathroom without another word said. I got out of the shower and dried off. For the first time in more than 24 hours I put clothes on. I grabbed my bag and headed for the living room. Brian was leaning against the couch waiting for me.

I asked, "Why? Why did you massage me and go down on me and make love to me after everything we've been through the past day?"

"I owed it to you."

"For what? You made a contract that allowed you to do anything with me. And you did."

"Did you enjoy all of those things? Did you enjoy letting your inner slut come out?"

"In a way I hate you for making me suck and fuck the other guys and that UPS girl. I came here ready to be with you as many times as you wanted. I was even willing to give you my ass, which I did. But the other people I was not prepared for."

"Was it worth it?"

"I guess time will tell. Get Daniel that internship."

"His internship will happen. I will hold up my end of the deal."

I started to head towards the door when he called out, "Candace?"

I turned, "What?"

"No goodbye kiss or anything? Did you not enjoy yourself?"

"I did, but it is done. I went more than 24 hours actually."

"That you did. I want you to consider something. We were amazing together. It doesn't have to end here."

"Brian. I'm going to say this once and never again. I had a good time with you. Our sex was amazing. Your cock is unreal and I love the way it made me feel. You did bring out that inner slut in me. But I am with Daniel on a path to getting married and living out a great life. I am not going to mess that up. So no. This was a crazy, weird, awesome, sexually fulfilling 24 hours. But we are done."

I turned away from him and walked out the door and shut it behind me. I got in my car and drove a few miles away and pulled into a shopping center. I drove to the edge of the lot and parked under a tree and sat there. I started to cry. I was overwhelmed with the magnitude of what I had just done. My thoughts expanded out to the last several months and the various things I had done. I considered whether the dream I have had with Daniel was still what I wanted.

I must have sat there for an hour contemplating my life and my desires.

I love Daniel more than anyone else. I know he loves me.

But I have to be honest with myself. I love sex, especially without a condom. I want to feel a man's hard cock against my sensitive pussy and feel him cum inside of me. I really love big cocks and how they make me cum uncontrollably. Brian reminded me how much I love anal. I love swallowing cum. I love having sex with sexy women. No matter how much I know it is wrong, I don't know if I can completely give that up.

I don't need to decide today. First things first, let me drive home and spend time with my boyfriend. Then we will see if Dr. Stengle comes through. He has 4 weeks.