HDD – Candace helps Daniel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a couple steps back and instructed me to push the cum on my face into my mouth. He watched me and gave me directions once in a while when I needed it. I feel bad saying that I enjoyed having his cum on my face and that I liked him watching me as I pushed it into my mouth. I really feel bad saying that his cum was so good that I wanted more of it. I hated myself for being so turned on at that moment.

When my efforts were finished he told me to go to the bathroom and take a shower and get cleaned up. I was happy to do so. As I stood in the shower washing cum out of my hair, I reflected on the experience. Giving Phil a blowjob left a bad taste in my mouth, literally. My experience with Brian was enjoyable at least, at least he had pleasured me. His cum tasted great so at least I could look forward to that. I thought maybe this was not going to be so bad after all.

I toweled off and nonchalantly walked back out into the living room. I froze immediately when I saw another man sitting on the couch. When Brian saw me, he ordered me into the room. As I nervously walked into the room, my eyes were glued to our new visitor and my mind was playing out a thousand possible futures. Brian introduced him, "Candace this is Tom. Tom this is Candace."

I said, "Uh. Nice to meet you I guess. Brian, why is Tom here?"

"Oh Tom and I almost always watch sports on Saturday nights. Sometimes we go out, but I knew with you here we couldn't go out this time. So I invited him over."

Tom looked me up and down and said, "Yeah, I'm thinking I'd rather be here tonight."

Brian patted the couch next to him; which happened to be the open spot between him and Tom. "Come sit here and watch the game with us."

"I don't know anything about hockey."

"It's okay. All you need to know is that the team in white and orange is Tom's team. They are the Flyers. The team in red and white is my team. They are the Hurricanes."

"Okay. What do you want me to do while you and Tom watch the game?"

"I want you to sit next to us and participate."

"Uh. How do you want me to participate?"

"I say we add a game on top of the game. Every time there is a penalty you have to give the other guy a handjob for the duration of the penalty, usually 2 minutes. Every time a team scores a goal, you give that guy a blowjob for 3 minutes. Whichever team wins the period gets sex for 5 minutes. And the grand finale, whichever team wins the game gets anal with you."

"What!? Listen, I'm not excited about being a sex toy to a guy I don't know, no offense Tom. I have no intension of having sex with him and sure as hell am not going to have anal sex with him!"

"Based on our arrangement you can and if his team plays well you will. Or are you tapping out and breaking our contract?"

I froze again. I did not want to break our contract. I was angry that I had not thought about this possibility ahead of time and potentially negotiated it, because now he was exploiting it. I bit my tongue and I walked over and sat between the two guys. The game started and not much happened the first few minutes. Brian asked me if I would please go get them some beers from the fridge. He did ask nicely and I needed a drink or two of liquid courage so I agreed. When I got up both guys put a small smack on my bare ass.

All the way to the kitchen and back, I gave myself a pep talk. I told myself I could do this and that I was doing this for Daniel. Eye on the prize kinda stuff. When I got back, Brian informed me that there was a penalty on a Flyers player and that I owed him a 2-minute handjob. While I was not happy about it, I had consented to his nonsense. How long is a hockey game anyway?

He pulled his shorts down past his knees and I reached over and picked up his limp dick. I stroked and stroked and got him good and hard right around the time the announcer said, "Penalty over. The Flyers are back to full strength."

I sat back in my seat. Brian put his hand on my thigh right above my knee. Tom did the same on the other leg. I knew this was going to be a long game.

The guys got a little rowdy every time the puck was near the goal and there was a chance for a score. I was really nervous during those scoring chances as well knowing that I was expected to give a blowjob for every score. A few minutes later the Flyers scored and Tom went nuts. He jumped off the couch and started taunting Brian.

Tom finally sat back down and Brian reminded him that he was owed a 3-minute blowjob from me. "Even better," he taunted. He undid his jean shorts and pulled those and his underwear down past his knees. I looked at Brian who pointed back to Tom. It was his way of saying, 'Suck his dick like I told you to.' I looked at Tom and he had a lustful impatient look on his face.

I sighed deeply and reluctantly leaned over and gripped his manhood. He was a little bit hairy and about half erect. He pulled his shirt up to get it out of the way. I leaned in farther and took him in my mouth. He was a little sweaty and tasted a little salty. I tried to get passed that with lots of saliva. I felt Brian slide a finger into my wet box. It energized me and I started to bob faster up and down on Tom's now erect unit. Brian added a second finger and increased the pace.

Tom's cock was average length but was thicker than almost any cock I had had. It was slightly uncomfortable to wrap my lips around him. He pushed my head down forcing his cock to butt up against my throat and started moaning and breathing heavily. I started to gag a little when the timer went off. Brian pulled his fingers out of me and I sat up. I gave Tom a dirty look and looked over to Brian who fed me his fingers to suck clean. The taste of my pussy was way better than the taste of Tom's sweaty cock.

The game had already started up again. A lot of time went by. I noticed there was a clock at the bottom of the screen that was running down so I asked what it was. Brian explained that the clock indicated how much time was left in the period. I saw there was less than a minute left. I was very nervous that the Flyers were winning and I was in line to have to fuck Tom as a reward. But with 36 seconds left, the Hurricanes scored. Brian jumped up out of his chair and gave Tom some of his own taunting back. "The score is tied and I get a blowjob."

Brian sat back down and pulled his shorts down like before. This time I leaned in and slid my mouth over his cock right away. I slowly sucked up and down until his shaft became stiff in my mouth. I felt Tom slide two fingers into my wet pussy from behind. I didn't like Tom but what he was doing made me feel good. I moaned slightly around Brian's dick.

I had just started to get into the blowjob and was enjoying Tom fingering me from behind when the timer went off. I let go of Brian. Tom pulled his fingers out of me and stuck them in his mouth. I heard an audible, "Mmm. Mmmm. Mmm."

I sat back upright. Tom asked Brian what the rule was for a tied period. Brian thought for a moment and then said, "I didn't think to make one. I guess I should have."

I added my opinion, "I guess that means I don't need to do anything."

"Not so fast," Brian exclaimed. "I have an idea. If there is no winner for a period, then you need to masturbate for us for 5 minutes. Put on a show for us."

"I think that's a terrible idea."

Tom laughed and said, "That's a good idea Brian. I would love to see this little tart pleasure herself in front of us."

Brian answered, "Then that is what we will do. If there is no winner for a period, then you have to masturbate, starting right now since this period was a tie."

I sighed heavily, "Where do you want me to do this?'

Brian got up and pulled the chase lounge chair around in front of them. "Right here."

I reluctantly got up and dragged myself over there and plopped down. Brian returned to his seat. Both guys glared at me. Brian commented, "I am not starting the clock until you start touching yourself."

I sighed again and leaned back into the back of the chair and spread my legs. Tom exclaimed, "What a beautiful pussy. I might need to taste that Brian."

"Maybe later Tom. Candace, let's get started. Intermission is only 20 minutes and we have wasted enough time."

I reached down with my right hand and ran my fingers up and down my slit gathering some juices. The rational part of my brain did not appreciate being treated like a piece of meat so I put up a kosher level of resistance. But my pussy betrayed any rational and told the truth. I could tell I was really turned on as I slid my fingers around my sopping wet pussy. I closed my eyes and rubbed and massaged the tiny folds of my pussy lips before dipping a finger inside. I reached up with my left hand and squeezed one of my nipples. It sent a surge through my body to add to the familiar warmth I was already developing down below.

I switched and started rubbing my clit gently. I was afraid to go too far in and bring myself to orgasm. Even though I was getting more and more horny, an orgasm would only break down any remaining barriers I had. I kept my eyes closed and imagined I was somewhere else and enjoyed making myself feel good. Finally I heard the timer go off and I opened my eyes. Both guys were stroking themselves. I waited until they put themselves away before I return to my seat.

The next period started with a bang. Less than two minutes into it there was some kind of scuffle and play stopped. I saw a couple guys going off the ice and I asked Brian what that meant. He explained to me that each side was penalized a minor infraction.

"So I have to give each of you a handjob?"

"For 2 minutes."

"Can I do it at the same time?"

Brian looked at Tom who looked back at him and shrugged. "I guess."

Both guys pulled their shorts down to show they were still mostly erect from the show I gave them a few minutes before. My arms were barely long enough to reach both of them. I did not even get through the two minutes before the Hurricanes scored a goal. Brian jumped up and out of my grip. I let go of Tom as well.

Brian finally came back and I asked, "What do we do now?"

"Finish your handjobs and then you owe me a blowjob."

Brian stayed standing in front of me while I finished the last 20 seconds of the dual handjob. I quickly let go of Tom and slid my mouth halfway down Brian's tool. As I sucked his cock, I recognized that I was getting even more turned on. I did not want to admit it but Brian had a very nice dick that I enjoyed sucking. I would have given anything to kick Tom out and let Brian have his way with me. My daydream was broken by the timer going off.

I started paying closer attention to the clock now that I knew what it was for. At a brief stop in play I asked Brian, "How many periods are there in the game?"

"Three, unless there is overtime."

"Overtime? You mean they keep playing if they are tied?"

"Yes, sudden death. First score wins."

I sat there quietly hoping that the game did not go to overtime. My train of thought was broken when I heard Tom cursing, "That was not a high stick. That's bullshit."

"Read it and weep dude. They called it. Power play baby."

I asked, "What is a power play?"

"When one team gets a penalty they play a man short for that period of time. Speaking of which, you owe me a handjob."

I sighed as Brian pulled his shorts down again. He was limp again. I started working him with my hand bringing him back to life. Just like before he was completely hard and ready to go just as the timer went off.

Then something crazy happened. I barely let go when Brian jumped out of his seat and yelled, "Fuck yeah. Score baby. Yeah!"

Tom started pounding his hand on the arm of the couch. I looked at the TV and the Hurricanes were all slapping gloves. I knew what was next. Brian stood there with his hard cock dangling as he celebrated. When he finished I pulled him over and engulfed his manhood in my mouth. I gave him a very quality blowjob for the next 3 minutes.

When he sat down I reached down and touched myself. I was swollen and sopping wet. I could not believe I was getting so turned on by being a pawn in this game.

The period ended with no more fireworks. Tom got up out of his seat and said, "I am going to use the bathroom and refresh our beers. Do you think you can knock out your 5 minutes of sex while I am gone?"

I had forgotten about that. Because the Hurricanes won the period, I was supposed to have 5 minutes of sex with Brian. At this point I was over the top horny. I had given a bunch of blowjobs, had my pussy and my ass eaten, masturbated, and had had a buttplug in my ass for hours. I was dying for some penetration by now and I was delighted that it was Brian and not Tom.

Brian replied, "Sure. Let's get started Candace." Tom left.

Brian took his shorts off completely this time and sat back down. He motioned for me to climb on top of him. When I did I asked him how he expected to have sex with me without being hard. His response was, "Let me suck on your tits for minute and I will get hard."

I sat down on him and pushed my chest forward for his consumption. He took my right nipple in his mouth and started flicking it with his tongue. My nipples are very sensitive and this was like adding nitro to my motor. I wrapped my arms around his head and ran my fingers through his hair. I could not stop myself from moaning.

Almost immediately I felt his cock bump up under my butt. He pulled off of my nipple so I could lift up. I reached down and aimed his cock at my dripping hole and sunk down. Both of us moaned, "Ahhhh!"

His big cock was a tight fit in my little pussy; made even more compact by the plug still lodged in my ass. I went up and down accepting more of his manhood inside of me with each plunge. As I fucked him, I could feel his cock getting stiffer. Another minute and he was completely hard and I was moaning uncontrollably. After so many hours of foreplay to finally get some penetration I was heaven.

I came hard. Like really hard. My body shook and I moaned like a whore. My pussy pulsed and leaked all over his groin and the couch. It took me more than a minute to finish and recover. We had just started again when we heard Tom comment, "Not that I am into watching people have sex, but she is one hot bitch. By the way, your timer went off and the game is about to restart."

I was extremely sad to have to crawl off of Brian. That orgasm set me off. Now I was ready to fuck. But alas, the rules of this stupid game told me I had to. So I crawled off of him, leaving his glistening cock aimed at the sky. I sat back down next to Tom who had returned to his seat. The third period had just gotten started with the Hurricanes up 3-1.

I started daydreaming about fucking Brian some more when Tom jumped out of his seat and started pumping his fists in the air. I looked at the TV and realized that the Flyers had scored. Tom got control of himself and sat back down. He looked at me and commented, "You're up sweet lips."

Tom unbuttoned himself and pulled his shorts back down. He reached down with his left hand and started playing with his limp dick. With his right hand, he reached out and gripped my left tit. I looked at him in shock. He acted innocent and then intimated that he was ready.

I leaned over again and took his growing manhood in my mouth. He ran his hand through my hair and gripped onto me gently as I heard him moan. I felt Brian behind me tugging on my buttplug. He moved it around in a circular motion and then pulled it part of the way out expanding my little opening slightly. I moaned around Tom's fat cock.

Brian put one hand on my ass cheek and pulled the plug all the way out slowly. For a brief moment, I felt empty. I tried to go back to focusing on Tom when Brian pushed the plug back in my ass. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and groaned.

Tom commented, "Hey. Can you not do that while she's sucking my dick?"

'Ding.' The timer went off. Brian let go of the plug and I let go of Tom. I sat back up and we all got ourselves situated and back in the game. A ton of time went by with nothing happening. Tom was crazy into the game. I was watching the clock. I started thinking about how I wanted this to play out. I wanted the Hurricanes to win because if I have to give up my ass, I want it to be to Brian. But if nothing else changed this period, I would have to fuck Tom. Best-case scenario is that the Hurricanes score two more times and I give Brian two more blowjobs and then fuck him because his team won the period.

My daydream was broken when Tom jumped up and Brian yelled, "Fuuuuuuck!"

I looked at the TV and the Flyers scored again. I looked at the score and it was tied 3-3. I looked at the clock and it showed 1:32. Even I thought, 'Fuuuuuck!'

Tom danced around yelling a bunch of cuss words and taunts at Brian. "Just like last month baby. Come all the way back and break your heart."

Tom looked at me and said, "Listen, I know you owe me a blowjob and it looks like I am going to get to fuck you, but I want to wait another 1:32. I don't want to miss the end of the game.

All I could manage to say was, "Fine."

Regulation ended and the teams were tied. The announcers were way more excited about overtime than I was. The fact that I had to blow Tom and let him fuck me was muted by the realization that if the Flyers score in sudden death that I would probably have to give Tom my ass. I could not have been more stressed.

My daze was broken again when I saw Tom step in front of me and dangle his half erect cock in my face. "It's time."

I scooted up to the front of the couch and gripped his manhood. Part of me wondered if I made him cum in my mouth if I could avoid fucking him. Not the way my luck was going. I gave him a good blowjob but not my all. He praised me for deepthroating him, which was pretty easy. I was happy when the timer went off but still dreaded having to fuck him. How did I get myself into this?

Tom took a step back and told me to stand up and turn around. As I did he pushed me back on the couch and roughly pulled my hips up. He wanted doggystyle. To be honest that was my preference as well so I didn't have to look at him. Once I was in position he commented, "I've never fucked a bitch with a plug in her ass before. This is going to be interesting." I had honestly forgotten it was there.

I felt him fumbling his cock around my pussy before he started to push his way in. Even though I was still very wet and had plenty of lubrication, I jerked as the head of his cock jammed its way in. His cock was fatter than maybe any guy I had been with except maybe Reggie. And he was hurrying and being less than considerate. Plus I was extra tight because of the plug. I knew I needed help so I reached down and started furiously rubbing my clit. I felt my pussy and my ass relax. It took a couple minutes but Tom was finally buried inside and pumping away. He commented to Brian who stayed to watch, "She is so fucking tight, especially with that plug in. I'm going to fucking cum."

Brian emphatically responded, "Do NOT cum in that pussy. I don't want it soiled. I still have plans for it."

"Alright dude. Whatever."

Brian added, "You have 90 seconds left dude."

"Fuck!"

Tom gripped my hips and started pounding me hard. I could barely breath. Even though I tried to push it down, I felt a big orgasm building against my will. I did not want to give Tom the satisfaction of getting me off. Just as it started to get away from me Tom pulled out and after a very brief pause I heard him groan. Then I felt several ropes of his cum splatter across my back and a small puddle pool on my ass and run down my crack.

I did not move. Tom let out a few explicatives and walked around the side of the couch. He guided me over and stuck his cum covered fingers in my mouth. I reluctantly cleaned them off and swallowed his stuff down. Then he gave me his softening cock, which I cleaned up as quickly as possible. I considered this over and above the call of duty. I heard Brian behind me comment, "Feed the rest of your cum to her Tom."