HDD – Candace helps Daniel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did. Ordinarily I would have been turned on by it, but Tom rubbed me the wrong way. He used his grubby fingers and little by little cleaned all the cum off of my back and fed it to me. I swallowed it all down and hated every minute of it.

By the time we all got cleaned up the game was about to resume. I heard the announcer remind us that it is sudden death and the first team to score wins. Tom hammered the point home, "And when the Flyers win this game I am going to get another blowjob and then I am going to pound that sexy ass of yours." I prayed he was wrong.

I was a nervous wreck watching overtime. Both guys were on the edge of their seat and yelling at the TV. Each team had numerous chances to score but didn't. I looked at the clock and there was only 3:15 left. I asked Brian what happens if no one scores.

"The game goes to a shootout. Which means each team goes one on one with the goalie 5 times and the team with the most goals out of the 5 shots wins the game."

"Okay. What happens to me?"

Brian did not get a chance to answer. He jumped off the couch and yelled, "That was tripping." The Hurricanes were right next to the Flyers goal and there were 2 players on the ground. My heart was in my throat. I was holding my breath. Just then a pass went to the outside and the player in red swiped as hard as he could and it went passed the goalie and into the net.

Tom yelled, "Fuck!

Brian jumped up and down cheering his ass off. He turned to Tom and yelled at him "Fuck yeah! Take that mother fucker!" Inside I was grinning from ear to ear.

As the trash talk between Tom and Brian continued I went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I needed something strong to calm my nerves and refresh my courage. I stayed in there a while. Tom walked into the kitchen and said he was leaving. "Candace you're a good sport. I enjoyed every single minute with you. You are the sexiest woman I have ever had the privilege of being with."

He came over and kissed me on my cheek and walked out of the kitchen. A few minutes later I walked out to the living room to find Brian. He had shut off the TV and almost all of the lights. I saw him by the front door. He said, "I told Tom he was not going to get any more action from you so he decided to bail. I'm shutting things down, you want to take a shower and get ready for bed?"

"What about your rewards from the game?"

"I intend to get them. But I'd like you clean."

"It may not mean anything to you, but I appreciate that you did not let Tom cum inside me."

He smiled and responded, "I did not want your perfect pussy soiled. I plan on spending more time down there enjoying it."

My heart fluttered a little bit. He was quite good with his tongue but I did not expect him to do anymore. I headed to his bedroom, "I will only be a short time."

"You may take that plug out for the night."

I nodded and headed out of the room. A few minutes later I was in the shower. I washed my back and checked my hair for cum. I took the plug out and washed it. Then I washed myself. My ass was still sensitive and my pussy was still puffy. Now that the anxiety of the game and the prospect of Tom fucking my ass were gone, I realized I was still horny.

I hurried out of the shower and dried off. I felt a little empty without the plug in my ass. I remembered that I owed Brian anal sex, so I realized it would be full again soon. I walked into the master bedroom. Brian was lying on the bed naked. His cock was sprawled down his right leg. I crawled on the bed and immediately went to his cock. I picked it up and licked up and down the shaft. I could still taste remnants of my pussy on him. I engulfed him and sucked him hard bringing his manhood to full attention. I gave him the full 3-minute blowjob I owed him and then some.

I crawled on top of him and aimed him at my wet pussy and sunk down on him. With no plug, and as turned on as I was, I almost went all the way down the first time. I moaned, Oh my god. That is so good. I needed this." I just stayed there for a moment. I could feel his heartbeat pulsing in his cock. I lifted off slowly and then plunged back down. A few more times and his 9-inch cock was buried to the hilt.

I rode him slowly as he reached up and gripped my tits. I asked, "Do you like my tits Brian?"

"They're perfect. You are perfect."

"I wouldn't go that far."

"Well I have not experienced all of you yet, but I intend to. But so far you fit the bill."

I smiled and started grinding on him. I was in complete lust with his cock deep inside me. I leaned back so I could put some pressure on my g-spot and Brian started rubbing my clit. It wasn't long before I was moaning and cumming on his cock again.

Not long after my orgasm subsided, Brian flipped me over onto my back. He pushed my legs back and shoved a pillow under my lower back. He repositioned himself on his knees and put his hands on my hamstrings. I moaned as he slid himself back inside me. "Fuck me Dr. Stengle. Fuck this young tight pussy."

He smiled and quickly picked up the pace and banged me with his cock nice and hard. I held my tits so they did not flop all over the place. Shockingly he continued this pace until I screamed out, "Yes! Yes! Ah fuck, I'm cumming again." My legs shook and I groaned loudly. He slowed to a small grind while my pussy pulsed around his rod. My orgasm was long and powerful. I was surprised and pleased at how easily he could make me cum.

He pulled his cock out of my quivering pussy and brought it up to my face. It glistened with my juices, which I hungrily sucked off of him. I started working him hard and pulling him into me trying to get his warm cum to flood my mouth. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and said, "Not yet you dirty little slut."

He smiled and moved himself between my legs and started tonguing my pussy again. I was so wet from the great sex and two orgasms. He sucked and slurped and his talented tongue quickly brought me to the brink of another orgasm. He pushed my legs back farther and started licking my tiny bud. After having a plug in it for hours my ass opened up and accepted him quickly. All apprehension left me after he started rimming me. In and out his tongue fucked my little dark hole. He reached up and started rubbing my clit and I lost it again. The juices from my orgasm started leaking down and onto his tongue. He took his time and cleaned me up nicely.

Brian sat up and looked down on me as I lay there breathing hard. He said, "You're pussy and ass are amazing. I could eat them all day and night."

"You have about 15 or 16 hours to eat them all you want."

He laughed as he pulled the pillow out from underneath me and put it of to the side. He rolled me over onto my stomach and pushed my legs together and got off of the bed. He walked over to the nightstand and grabbed something out of the drawer that I realized was lube when it hit my ass. I knew it was time.

Brian crawled back on the bed and straddled my upper legs. To my pleasant surprise, he pushed his cock back into my pussy. I moaned and said, "Oh my god, I love your cock in my pussy."

"I love being in your pussy but it is almost time." He pushed his thumb into my ass. I gasped at first. I relaxed as he continued to fuck my pussy and warm my ass up. At that moment I was quite satisfied. I could have stayed like that forever as I felt another orgasm brewing. I was very disappointed when stopped. He removed his thumb and pulled his cock out.

I felt the oil hit my ass again. He moved it around with his finger making sure my tight little star was ready. A brief pause and then I felt the bed bounce around slightly as he got into position. Then I felt pressure on my ass. I drew in a big breath as the head of his cock started to pierce my anal cavity. I exhaled when his head popped through. He waited briefly before pushing in a little deeper. I put my hand on his thigh and he paused.

I took two slow deep breaths to relax my body and then pulled him in. He pushed a couple more inches in and held it there. I repeated my breathing technique. He pulled out a little and then pushed again and paused. It took a few minutes for my body to acclimate. It still hurt some even after the hours of buttplug and the generous amount of lube. I appreciated him going slow.

Finally the pain turned to discomfort; which turned to pleasure. It wasn't long before I turned my head back to him and said, "More. Give me more." His next plunge was deeper causing me to moan out loud. I could feel all of my pleasure receptors waking up. He fell down onto his extended arms and quickened the pace slightly. I concentrated on the immensity of his cock going in and out of my ass. I had forgotten how much I loved anal sex.

Every dozen strokes I could feel him going deeper. Finally he was so deep I could feel the ends of his trimmed pubes tickling my ass cheeks. Brian bent his arms allowing himself to drop all the way down on top of me. He wrapped his arm around my upper body and neck and pushed himself the rest of the way in. I gasped. Even Chet had never pushed himself all the way in. He left himself there as I groaned and shook. It wasn't an orgasm, but my body reacted.

Brian gripped me tightly and whispered in my ear, "That's it Candace. Take this big cock all the way up your ass."

I moaned as he started grinding his cock into the depths of my ass. It was an indescribable feeling. I felt so full, so satisfied, so blown away by my body's reaction.

Brian whispered again, "I want you to cum again Candace. I know you're close. I want you to cum with my big cock buried in your ass."

He was right. I was close. It had been hovering near the surface for several minutes now. I replied, "Fuck me then Brian. Fuck my ass and make me cum for you."

I felt him pick up the pace as he began slamming himself into me deep every time. The feeling was overwhelming. I grunted with every thrust and gripped the sheets as hard as I could. I badly wanted him to drive me into the bed. I arched my hips slightly and it hit me. Changing the angle just a little hit some nerve or something and my orgasm exploded. A long solid "Ahhhhhhhhh......." escaped from deep in my throat. My body quaked and shook. I felt my ass clinch and my pussy drain. Every ounce of my energy fired through my genitals.

It must have been too much for Brian because he started grunting and slowed his pace down and finally pushed into me one more time and didn't move. I felt his cock pulse as it unloaded inside of me. One shot after another he emptied balls, painting the insides of my bowels. Our moans mixed and our bodies together as one we came for what seemed like an eternity.


We stayed like that for a long time. I felt his cock soften inside my ass. When he regained his breath he kissed the back of my neck and my shoulders. "You are fucking amazing Candace. That was ridiculous."

"I agree. That was a reaaally good orgasm."

"Yours or mine?"

"Both I guess."


We laughed. He took a deep breath and then rolled off of me. I lay there contemplating what I was going to do next. Brian suggested, "I think we need a quick shower and then some sleep. What do you think?"

I mumbled my agreement. We dragged ourselves out of bed to go take a shower, my fifth of the day if my math was correct. I could feel his cum leaking out of my ass and pussy juice leaking down my leg as I walked to the bathroom. I put my hair up and stepped into the shower. He got in and handed me an enema. "Need to stay clean down there you know?" I sighed.

Brian helped me with the enema and washed my back and all of my girl parts. I smiled and kind of enjoyed it. As I returned the favor he commented, "If you don't stop that I'm going to get hard again and then we'll have to do it again and then we'll have to shower again."

"I get it. I get it. I'll stop." As much as I liked his big cock, I was getting tired.

Fifteen minutes later we were in bed. I had just closed my eyes when Brian said, "I enjoy you Candace. I'm looking forward to tomorrow."

I didn't reply. I was not sure what I was feeling. Part of me just enjoyed that great sex and all the orgasms. Part of me felt the weight of another 10 waking hours of having to do whatever came into his mind, including other people.

I fell asleep quickly. At some point in the night I was on my side facing the other way when I felt my nipple being tweaked. I jumped a little bit. It is not something Daniel ever does so it took me a second to remember where I was. I felt Brian move up close behind me, start grinding his hips and squeezing my tit. Given his erection poking my backside I could tell he was trying to start something.

I soon realized he was not going to give up so I finally conceded. I reached behind me and gripped his erection and stroked it several times. I raised my leg and aimed him at my pussy and he pushed in slightly. I slid my ass back forcing his cock completely into me. From there I let him take over.

Brian resumed mauling my tits and tweaking my nipples as he rocked his cock in and out of my wetness. Brian whispered in my ear, "You're so fucking wet and tight. You're like a guys dream." I smiled at his compliment.

He didn't last long. It had probably only been 5 minutes or so when he wrapped his arm around me pulling me in tight and moaned while he filled my pussy with his cum. I stayed still and felt his cock soften. We fell asleep like that.

Some hours later, I woke up to the sun shining in the window and Brian lying on his back still out of it. I looked up at the ceiling remembering yesterday and thinking through how to get through today. Two main thoughts floated to the top. First, Brian knew how to make me feel good. Whether it was oral, vaginal, or anal with his tongue, his fingers, toys, or his cock, he made me cum a dozen times or more. Second, keeping him in a good mood should make my day easier I'd hoped.

I thought of a way to meet both of those. I slid myself under the covers and found that Brian had the usual morning wood. I gently picked up his cock and slowly put my warm mouth over the top of it. I sucked him slow and steady enjoying his delicious tool. I felt the smoothness of his skin and the definition of the vein that ran down the top of it. I delighted in his length and size. I knew he was awake when he started running his fingers through my hair.

I reluctantly let go of his manhood because I had other plans. I slid up his body leaving a trail of kisses along the way. Morning breath be damned, I kissed him hard and pushed his hands above his head to let him know I wanted control. I ground my pussy all over his cock making both of us horny. He sucked in his pelvis and I rose just a little. I felt the tip of his manhood split my tiny folds and I pushed down impaling myself on him. I broke the kiss so I could moan my appreciation. My body reacted immediately by leaking juices down his shaft.

I rode him for several minutes before I let his hands go. He wrapped his arms around me and started rotating his hips to match my pace. He looked at me, my face in total satisfaction and asked, "You like my cock don't you?

"Yes."

He drove into me deeper, "You like the way it feels deep inside your pussy don't you?"

"Yeess."

He slammed into me hard and deep, "You like how it makes you have uncontrollable orgasms huh?"

"Oh yeeesss."

I felt an orgasm stirring just as he said that. I broke his grip and sat up. I moaned as the feeling of his penetration spread across my body. I decided to turn the tables. It was my turn. "You like the way my tight wet pussy makes you feel don't you?"

"Yes."

I unk all the way down and started grinding his cock, "You like to fuck this tight young body and cum all over it huh?"

"Oh yes."

I increased the pace of my grinding, "You also like how I can blow your fucking mind huh?"

Without waiting on an answer I lifted off of his cock and lined him up to my ass and sunk back down. He closed his eyes and I heard him whimper, "Ah... fuck!"

"You like how I fit your big cock deep in my ass don't you?"

"Holy shit yes."

I pushed him inside me almost to the hilt, "You like how I milk your dick for every ounce of cum that it has."

"Absolutely."

I started grinding his cock deep my ass as I reached around and started massaging his balls.

"I am the best fuck you've ever had in your life aren't I?"

"Oh my god yes."

"Are you going to cum in my tight ass again Brian?"

"It's coming. Don't stop."

I started grinding faster. I clinched my ass a little and started rotating my hips forward with every thrust. "Cum for me Brian. I want to feel your cock pulse as it fills my ass with your warm cum."

He started moaning so I knew it was imminent. When I felt him jerk, I slowed down and focused on depth. I hummed as I felt him empty himself into my ass. When I knew he was finished I leaned down and kissed him. When I broke the kiss I said "good morning."

Brian smiled back and me and said, "You continue to surprise me Candace. To what do I owe such a wonderful wake up?"

"There are two reasons really. First, I want to show you my dedication to this effort. I mean to meet my commitment."

"Okay very good, and second?"

"I really enjoy feeling your nice big cock inside of me. I like it in my mouth, in my pussy, or in my ass. Can you please give it to me a lot today?"

"I think that can be arranged. What do you say we get a shower and get some breakfast?"

I looked at the clock when we left his bathroom. It said 9:03. 8 hours to go. I can do this.

Brian made us omelets, English muffins and orange juice for breakfast. I felt famished after all the action in the last 12 plus hours. While we ate breakfast we talked.

"So how do you think things are going so far? You are more than halfway done with your part of the deal."

"A couple of surprises I guess. One a pleasant one and one not so pleasant."

"What is the pleasant one?"

"I knew coming into this that we were going to have sex. The pleasant surprise is how good it has been and how much I enjoy it."

"That helps right? I am glad you enjoy it. What is the not so pleasant one?"

"I still can't believe you would make me suck or fuck other people Brian. What the hell?"

"Well the delivery guy Phil was spur of the moment."

"What about Tom? Was he spur of the moment too?"

"Not exactly. The prospect of doing a game on top of a game excited me, not knowing what was going to happen. But I will be honest with you when there was a chance that the Flyers might win in overtime and Tom would get to fuck you in the ass, especially before I did, I was losing my mind. I don't know if you could tell but I was crazy nervous."

"You were crazy nervous? I was insanely nervous. I did not want to do any of those things with Tom, no offense intended, but I definitely did not want to give him my ass."

"I am glad it worked out."

"So far. How many other people do you have in line for me to blow or fuck today?"

"Listen I am giving up a lot to get Daniel this internship. He is qualified but there is a lot of old school people that think the position should go to an upper classman. So I have some work to do. And I figure that if I am giving up so much to do this, I should earn some on the other side with you."

"I don't understand what you mean by you should earn some on the other side with me."

"I have this great opportunity where you have to do everything I ask. So I lined up a couple people who are really valuable to have a favor in the bank with."

"So you are pimping me out? You are dropping quickly on my respect scale."

"Don't think of it that way Candace. I will make it up to you when we are together okay?"

"Whatever."

There was a knock on the backdoor which was right off the breakfast area adjacent to the kitchen.