HDD – Candace helps Daniel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked, "You expecting someone? Is this the other person I am supposed to fuck?"

Brian frowned at me and said, "No. I am not expecting anyone this early."

He got up and opened the door letting a college aged kid come in. His eyes darted to me right away. He looked at my bare tits and his mouth fell open. He looked up at my expressionless face and back down to my tits.

Brian asked, "Is there something I can do for you Greg?"

"Uh. Well. Uh." He could not focus while he stared at my tits. Finally Brian asked him, "Are you going to just stare at her tits or are you going to answer me?"

"Sorry Mr. Stengle. Uh... my dad fixed your lawn mower so I was returning it."

"Ah. Thanks. Is there anything else you would like? Maybe to feel on my lady friends beautiful tits?"

"Oh my god yes. Can I Mr. Stengle?"

Brian looked at me like he wanted my opinion. I stood up and walked over to them. Greg's eyes wandered all over my body. It was stimulation overdrive. I looked at Greg and asked him, "Do you like what you see?"

"He looked me up and down again and replied, "Yes ma'am. You are incredibly sexy."

"Would you like to touch my tits Greg?"

"Well of course." I took another step closer to him and he started pawing at my big breasts.

I looked at Brian and asked, "Is this what you wanted to see Brian? You wanted to see another man squeezing on my tits?"

He shrugged and said, "It is interesting."

"Interesting huh? Well, why don't you say we jump to the end? Greg would you like me to suck your dick?"

"Well fuck yeah. Are you serious?"

"Are we serious Brian?"

"It appears as if you are."

I dropped to my knees and pulled Greg's shorts and underwear down. His already rigid cock popped free. His cock was long and skinny just like he was. I dove right in and sucked the life right out of poor Greg. I stroked him with one hand, massaged his balls with the other, and bobbed on his cock. I could immediately taste the pre-cum leaking heavily from his tip. I started doing that trick with my tongue and that was all she wrote.

He sucked in a heavy breath and held it. Finally he exhaled, "Ahhhhh fuuuuuck!" I was ready for him. His fist spurt was average. His salty load covered my tongue and I swallowed it down. The next few were more impressive. They were heavier and filled my mouth nicely before sliding down my throat. A few more average ones followed by a lengthy dribble finished out his orgasm.

Still breathing heavily he exclaimed, "Oh my god that was insane...uh... I don't even know your name."

I cleaned his cock for him and stood up and licked my lips, "Let's keep it that way. You're welcome."

I turned and walked away. As I was leaving the kitchen I commented, "I'll be in the other room Brian."

I could hear them talking. I heard Greg say, "What the fuck was that? Is that your girl Mr. Stengle?"

Brian laughed, "I wish she were my girl but no. It is a long story that I won't bore you with. In fact you should skedaddle so I can go spend time with her while she's here."

"Okay Mr. Stengle. Good bye."

"Tell your dad thank you for me."

I heard the door shut. When he did not come in right away I assumed he was cleaning our breakfast mess up in the kitchen. He finally walked into the living room and sat down.

"Brian, did that turn you on?"

"I can't explain it but there is something extremely hot about watching a talented sexy young girl like yourself overwhelming these young nerds."

"Weird. You know what is even weirder?"

"What?"

"The fact that you like watching me give these nerds blowjobs but you don't get one for yourself. I mean wouldn't you like me to give you a nice blowjob, deepthroat that thick cock of yours and swallow down your load?"

"Well when you put it that way."

"Then come get it. These boys always make me a little hungry for your delicious cum."

Brian got up from his chair, pulled off his shorts and made his way over to me. He leaned down and kissed me and then straddled me. I stuck his limp dick in my mouth. He reached down and started squeezing my tits. I felt his cock grow in my mouth until it was completely hard.

I licked up and down his shaft making his hard prick glisten. He pulled away from my mouth and slid his manhood in between my tits. I pushed them together enveloping him completely. He fucked my tits and when the friction got too much he shoved his cock back into my mouth. It was so hot. Back and forth he went, moaning continuously. When he came back to my mouth I could taste his pre-cum. It made me hungry for him.

When he pulled out of my mouth I spouted, "Cum for me Brian. Shoot your sticky juice all over my face and in my mouth. Mark me as your dirty slut." I don't know where these words were coming from, but I knew at that moment I wanted to feel his warm jizz on my face and taste it in my mouth.

Brian pushed my head back against the couch and pushed his cock deep in my mouth. I relaxed my throat letting him in. He left it there for a few solid seconds before pulling it back out. A string of saliva hung from my mouth connected to the tip of his hard cock. "You want me to cum slut? You want me to bust all over your face?"

"Yes! Cover me."

He pushed his cock back in my mouth and started fucking me deep and hard. At first it was uncomfortable but the more I relaxed and got turned on the more I liked it. I wanted him to fuck my face and treat me like a slut. He continued for a few more minutes and then pulled out and started jerking his cock.

"Do it. Cum on my slut face!"

I did not have to wait long. The first stream of cum hit me above my right eye and splattered into my hair. Another one hit my right cheek and ran down my face and off my chin. Brian copied that with two shots on the left side of my face. I opened my mouth trying to catch any cum I could. He grunted over and over again, "Here it is you fucking slut. How do you like that?"

I loved it. He leaned forward and drained the rest of his cum all over my forehead causing it to drip down my face and over my nose. I stuck my tongue out and brought some in. I savored his sweet tasting juice. He wiped his cock all over my face spreading his cum to every small place left uncovered. Then he stuck it in my mouth. I sucked and worshiped his godly cock. Finally he started to go soft and pulled it out of my mouth.

I felt sad until he started shoveling cum from my face into my mouth. I happily gobbled it down. When he felt he was done he commented, "You are a fucking wonder. Do you like being my little slut?"

"Yes Brian. I love being a little slut for you."

"Well my little slut, why don't you go get a shower and get cleaned up. There is more for you to do."

I took a shower and washed my hair and my face and brushed my teeth. I argued with myself over what I was doing and saying. Was I really enjoying being a slut for him? My puffy wet pussy told me yes. I don't know what came over me because this was not my normal behavior.

It might have been 30 minutes or so before I exited the bathroom. As I walked in the living room I called for Brian. He was not in the living room but another man was. He was maybe 6-foot tall, clean-shaven, dressed in dockers with a belt and a polo shirt. He looked like a guy who had an office job. He looked me up and down and then said, "Hi. I'm Mark. Brian asked me to stop by. I ...uh... did not expect you to be here... uh... definitely not naked anyway."

By now I knew the game. I felt no burning desire to cover up. I let him gaze upon my body. I went over and sat down on the couch. He got the hint and sat down as well. Before we could get started in conversation, Brian returned from the garage, "Oh. Candace. Meet Mark. Mark, this is Candace."

Mark gave a nod and said, "Uh... Brian, I came over because you said you were going to repay my debt. I think you should pay me and then I'll get out of here because it appears as if you're busy."

"Don't be silly Mark. I just busted a huge nut all over her face and in her mouth. I need some time to recover. By the way Mark, when was the last time you got a good blowjob?"

Mark looked a little uncomfortable. I knew I was going to give him a blowjob next. It seemed to be something Brian liked to watch me do. Mark finally responded, "Uh... I guess it has been forever. You know how married life is."

"Mark would you like Candace to give you a blowjob? She is very good."

Mark looked at me and I nodded to him. He looked at Brian and said, "Uh... Yeah, I mean who wouldn't want a blowjob from a super hot chick?"

I spoke up, "How would you like it Mark? Would you like me to suck your cock right where you sit or would you like to come over here and fuck my face?"

Mark looked a little shocked, "Uh. Brian, can I ask you something?"

"Of course Mark."

"Why are you letting this sexy girl blow me?"

"Because she is here today to be my little slut. And she loves to give head."

"I see. Candace, can I ask you something?"

I was surprised by the question, "Sure."

"Would you mind if I licked your sweet pussy first?"

"Of course not Mark. Come on over and help yourself." I scooted down on the couch and spread my legs for him. He came over and looked down upon my splayed open body. "Man oh man that is a nice bald pussy. I am not sure I have ever had the pleasure of one of those."

"Touch away Mark. Enjoy it."

Mark got on his knees and went to work. He was someone who lacked talent but made up for it in effort. I didn't cum but I did get very hot and bothered. I was looking forward to asking Brian to fuck me when this little interlude with Mark was over.

Mark finally pulled away from my pussy and looked at Brian who was watching with interest. He said, "That was a very sweet pussy."

"Now it's time for your blowjob Mark." I moved to the edge of the couch and unbuckled his belt and pants and let them drop to the floor. I pulled down his briefs releasing a nice cock. It was about 8 inches and very veiny. He had a big cock head that was dripping already.

I licked up the tip of his head collecting the bits of cum I could. I teased him by letting it string between us before I slurped it up. After teasing him with my tongue for a couple minutes I figured I should get this done. I slid my mouth down his cock until it hit the back of my throat. I sucked hard on the way back out. I heard Mark exclaim, "Sweet Jesus holy fuck."

I sucked him up and down several times before I deepthroated him. I heard more explicatives come out of his mouth as I held his cock in my throat for a few breaths. I pulled off and stroked him a few times. Brian commented, "So Mark, tell me, is that a good blowjob or is that a good blowjob?"

"Are you kidding me? This is the best I've ever had. Thank you for letting her do it."

"When was the last time you fucked a tight young pussy Mark?"

I did not like where this was going.

"Before I got married Brian. Why?"

"As my gift to you, I'd like to offer for you to fuck this tight young teenager. You said she had a heavenly pussy right? Imagine it squeezing your cock."

"For real?"

"Yes Mark. Go for it."

I was hoping that I could get Mark to cum in my mouth and then he would leave and I would fuck Brian. But I guess not. I was horny as hell and decided I should just try to get mine.

I laid back and spread my legs and invited him in. He stepped out of his pants and briefs and crawled on top of me. As he took a breast in his mouth I reached down and aimed his cock at my dripping hole. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him in. He pulled off of my tit so he could moan, "Oh fuck that is amazing."

Mark squinted his eyes like he didn't know what to do. I tilted my hips and pulled him into me again. He caught the hint and started moving in and out of me on his own. A couple dozen strokes in and he bottomed out. I moaned over and over, as it felt amazing to have a big cock filling my dripping hole. It was just what I needed. To bad for Brian it wasn't him.

Mark leaned in on his arms and started working harder. His cock pistoned in and out of my pussy hard and deep. I felt an orgasm starting to stir before he exclaimed, "Oh fuck, this is amazing, and I am not going to last long."

Brian spoke up loudly, "Don't soil that perfect pussy Mark. You pull out and shoot on her body or her face."

"Ah... Fuck... Ah... Fuck...here it comes."

He slammed into me several more times and pulled his cock out just in time. From my point of view I saw a stream of cum fly from his cock and head right for my face. I closed my eyes just in time for it to splash my right side. I felt the next one hit my chin. Several more shots covered my chest and tits. His dribble landed on my stomach.

Brian commented, "Excellent shot Mark. Now take your dripping cock up to her hungry mouth." He did and I sucked it until it softened.

Brian commented again, "Now you need to help her get cleaned up. Use your fingers and feed her all of your cum off of her body."

Mark asked me, "Is he serious?"

I replied, "He is. He wants me to eat your cum."

"What do you want?"

"I want to eat your cum Mark. If you clear my right eye first, I'll help you out."

Mark cleared my right eye and once I could see the two of us scooped all the cum he fired on my body into my mouth. He asked me, "Do you even like cum?"

I replied, "I do. I normally like it right in my mouth, but apparently this is more slutty."

"You like being a slut?"

"Sometimes."

When Mark was finished he got dressed and left. Brian asked me, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yeah. I would have preferred to fuck you though."

"I know. Why don't you go take a shower and clean out your ass one more time and then you can have me."

I headed for the bathroom. As I stood in the shower cleaning my ass out, I realized how incredibly horny I was. Blowing Brian, blowing Greg, and a few minutes sex with Mark only got my motor humming. I was almost redlined right now. I hurried through my shower because I badly wanted to get fucked.

When I came out of the shower I looked for Brian but did not see him. I called out with no response. I sat on the couch wondering where he could have gone or what he could be up to. I hoped he showed soon, I was horny as fuck.

Brian reappeared some 10 minutes later. "Oh, I thought you would have been a little longer."

"I hurried for you."

"For me?"

"Yes. I want to fuck you."

"How badly do you want to fuck me?"

"My pussy hurts it is so hungry. Come feed it."

"You are a little slut aren't you?"

"I am today, for you."

"That's good."

He walked over and sat next to me on the couch and kissed me. His hands wondered to my tits first. He squeezed my breast and flicked the nipple with his thumb. Both of my nipples were rock hard in no time. I rubbed his cock through his shorts. He was completely stiff.

Brian moved his hand to my pussy. I spread my legs wide to let him have access. I was so turned on I was leaking juices all over his couch. He easily slid two fingers into my dripping wet box. He rubbed my clit and fingered my pussy causing me to wiggle all over the couch. Finally I cried out, "Stop teasing me and take these shorts off and fuck me!"

He smiled and stood up and undid his shorts and let them fall to the floor. I gripped his hard cock and stroked it several times before sliding my mouth down over it. I moaned as I sucked his magnificent cock. My orgasm started building as I dreamed about planting his meat inside my hungry pussy.

Just then the doorbell rang. I audibly said, "Fuck. What now?" Did you invite someone else here?"

"No. I didn't."

He pulled up his shorts and went to the door. When he opened it, I saw a brown uniform. It was not until he invited the person into the house that I saw they were carrying a big package. They set it on the floor and handed Brian a machine to sign his name. It was then that I saw that it was a female UPS delivery driver.

She glanced over at me and the expression on her face changed dramatically when she realized I was naked. By this point I had given up on covering up. She commented, "Oh, I'm sorry. I did not mean to interrupt."

Brian replied, "It is quite alright. We have some time left. Candace, would you come over here please."

I got up off the couch and walked over to where they were standing. I could see the delivery girl looking me up and down. I wasn't sure if it was because she was interested or because she was shocked that I was naked. She was attractive with her maple brown hair up in a ponytail. Her curves filled out her brown uniform quite nicely.

Brian looked at her name badge. "Jill is it? What do you think of my lover?"

She looked me up and down again. "Uhhh...I think she's hot. You are a lucky guy. Why don't I get out of here so you can enjoy her."

"Would you like to stay and enjoy her?"

We both looked at Brian like he was crazy. Brian asked, "You think she's hot right?"

"Uh... yeah... I mean... I said she's hot. But I'm not into that kind of thing. I'm not a lesbian."

Brian smiled and replied, "Do you like your nipples being sucked on? Do you enjoy your pussy being licked and fingered?"

"Well yeah. I mean, who doesn't?"

"Well Candace here will play with your nice titties, suck on your nipples until they are nice and hard, lick and pleasure your pussy until you cum in her slut mouth. Are you interested?"

Jill looked at me and I thought 'what the hell.' I walked around her backside and ran my fingers along her body. "I'm not lesbian either, but sometimes you have to be a little naughty."

"I... I don't ..."

I interrupted her by squeezing her tit. I ran my thumb back and forth over her nipple. Through her layers of clothing I felt it harden. She moaned slightly before she tried to speak again.

"I... don't... Uhhhggg... do these things..."

I leaned in and kissed her. She was apprehensive at first, but soon opened up. We kissed sensually for several moments. I moved off of her nipple and started undoing the buttons on her shirt. Our kiss continued as I removed her shirt. I felt her tense up but she didn't stop me. I started kissing her neck as I removed her bra. I kept waiting for her to stop me but she didn't. Once she was free, I leaned down and pulled one of her nipples into my mouth. She moaned immediately.

I squeezed her breasts and alternated between sucking on her nipples and flicking them with my tongue. Her breasts were a delicious milky white with a few scattered freckles. I saw that her nipples were responding and she starting breathing heavy. I heard another moan come out of her mouth as she ran her fingers through my hair. I continued to pleasure her breasts and moved my hand down and rubbed her pussy through her shorts. She started to mumble, "I... can't... I can't... do... this..."

I heard Brian in the background, "Yes you can. Let yourself feel good. Let Candace pleasure you."

I undid her belt and the snap on her shorts and pulled them down. It was a challenge to pull them down over her supple ass while keeping her nipple in my mouth. Once they fell to the floor my hand went back to her pussy. She was wearing a silky pair of white panties. As I touched her pussy again, I could feel how wet she was.

I left her nipple and moved back up to kiss her again. This time she was much more inviting. Her tongue danced with mine for a few moments. She broke the kiss to moan when I rolled over her clit. I could feel something down there like she had a piercing.


I broke the action and led her over to the couch, laid her down on her back, and climbed on top of her. We resumed kissing. I could feel her heat. I was definitely getting to her. Now that I could see her up close, she was very cute, with a spattering of freckles across her cheeks and very full kissable lips. I kissed down her neck and back to her tits, pulling them together and giving them equal attention. She ran her hands through my hair again.