He Always Thought She Was a Dom

Story Info
Bf returns to find gf having sex. He becomes dominant.
1.1k words
3.99
9.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend had always been dominant in our relationship. Dominant in everything. We were living together but on this particular day I was returning from a weeks business trip a day early. I came into the house at about 10.30 expecting her to be downstairs but it looked like she had gone up for an early night. I was quite pleased as I quickly anticipated snuggling up behind her in bed and waking her up while arousing her.

I therefore crept up stairs so as not to wake her until I was ready. When I got to our bedroom door I was surprised to see the light was on. As I opened the door there were panicked noises as she and whoever she was with tried to detach themselves from each other and cover themselves up.

There followed lots of apologies from her along with comments about not expecting me until the following day. I had still not identified her partner in crime. I said I guessed that she had not been expecting me but as they had clearly not finished their evenings entertainment not to let me stop them. More apologies and the man, who I later established was an ex-boyfriend, was frantically trying to get dressed and get out. I decided I did not want to see their efforts to clear up, so went and took a shower.

When I returned to the bedroom the man was gone and my girlfriend was sat up with tears in her eyes. She swore it was the first time she had been unfaithful to me since we had been going out and she was so sorry. She said she would do anything by way of an apology. I was still stunned but not too stunned to be furious with her. I told her to go and have a shower and wash her lover off all of her. She got out of the bed but kind of shuffled past me. I realized something was not right and understood her actions when I turned her round to see that her bottom had clearly been spanked. Instinct took over and she was across my knees as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"So you like to have your bottom spanked by your fancy man do you? You have never let me spank you but I am going to do so right now. If you ask me to stop then be prepared to leave this house tonight.

Not only was her bottom red and swollen but clearly if they hadn't finished they had been very close as her pussy was also swollen and excited. I pinned her left leg between my two legs so that my target would not be easy to move. I hit the center of her upturned bottom time and time again with a force that reflected my anger. She was screaming apologies but did not ask me to stop. I paused not for her sake but because my hand was sore.

I looked down at the damage to her bottom. It had been red but now it was much darker and a much larger area was affected. What I had not been prepared for was how wet she was. I have no idea how her juices had spread from her excited pussy to her bottom an upward journey. I reached down and her anus felt totally loose and lubricated. I wondered what they had been doing as I arrived. Whatever it was it had clearly worked her up into a frenzy. Her reaction to my touch was like an electric shock going through her, but a good one. She pushed up as if welcoming my finger. Her voice was strangled as she said

"Please...."

I spanked her once and told her not to say a word. I did not want her dominant character to be given the fuel of speech. She got the message and relaxed back over my knee. I don't know how many times more I spanked her. She was crying hard with her body racked by deep sobs. I almost threw her off my knee and onto her back on the bed. I bent her knees and spread them wide. I had never seen a view like it. The whole area was wet swollen and red or purple. Tears were flowing but I saw something I had never seen in her eyes as they pleaded with me. Not the normal dominant confident beauty but someone accepting her submissive helpless situation.

To keep my dominant position I knew I had to keep her off balance emotionally. I entered her forcefully with an ease that confirmed that she was very highly aroused and had probably been entered earlier in the evening. When I pulled out of her after three deep strokes her sigh was of deep frustration.

"You don't deserve for me to fuck you do you?"

Her response was a very quiet

"No"

My prick was now nicely lubricated as I had intended. I grabbed her hips and offered my rock hard cock to her anus. I am not sure which of us made the move that impaled me deep in her bowels in one slightly painful movement. I fucked her hard and deep with no thought of her. Our lovemaking was always gentle with me making sure she had her orgasm before I quickly followed her. This was completely different. I had no desire to give her pleasure, no desire to bring her to orgasm. I was going to fuck her hard until I came deep inside her bottom.

That plan came crashing down when she went completely rigid followed by humping against me like a woman possessed. Her orgasm was as violent as the spanking had been and lasted longer than her usual gentler ones. I had been highly aroused but not threatening to orgasm. I still wanted to punish her so said

"You may have had your orgasm but now I am going to fuck your bottom until you cannot sit down for a week."

I thought it might scare her but instead she simply said

"Go for it stud and don't spare me anything."

I did just that and was soon amazed. She not only didn't complain but also started to rub her clit with a desperation I had never seen in her. She came again before I unloaded what seemed like a huge orgasm deep inside her. She was completely repentant and apologetic when we finally came back to planet earth.

I was never able to fully forgive her. We carried on living together for a few months. Most of the sex we had after that evening was back to her being dominant. This now seemed mundane. There were two occasions when my anger surfaced and following me punishing her bottom we had stunning sex. I often wonder whether if I had been a natural dominant we would have stayed together.