He Just Needed a Push Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple shares when their kinks started.
2k words
3.34
6.3k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

Pat said Ryan would be at his most vulnerable after they reconnected. He advised her to take advantage of it and get him to open up.

"These aren't new feelings, but old feelings he's buried for years. We're just bringing them to the surface."

Pat was older, experienced, and very wise. As a teenager, Pat looked and carried himself like an adult. He was the star athlete and an outstanding student. He was so much more mature than other young men not just his age, but even older.

It was no surprise he drew married women to him like bees are drawn to honey. Experienced women who knew about sex, what they wanted, and what they were missing in a relationship. He learned a lot about human behavior in those years and continued to put it to use throughout his adult life.

Ryan and Moranda had just reconnected as cuckold couples do, with his face between her legs, pleasuring her while licking her clean of her lover's semen. His face was in her freshly fucked pussy, the taste reminding him of his inadequacy, but also arousing him.

Ryan remained kneeling between his mistress wife Moranda's legs, the smell of his uncle's seed in his nostrils and its metallic, gummy taste in his mouth.

He had just admitted to his wife when his cuckold fantasies began, early in his relationship with Moranda.

"Of course I was still dating others. I didn't know how serious you were. I didn't want to leave myself vulnerable."

He kissed her pubic mound and rested his face against it.

"You went out with a lot of different men. Just because you and I weren't doing much didn't mean you weren't doing a lot more with them. I was jealous as hell, but I wasn't one to issue ultimatums."

"I hated being jealous, but I also hated the thoughts I had. I spent a lot of nights masturbating while you were out on a date. I'm sure what I fantasized about wasn't even close to what happened."

Moranda asked, "What did you imagine me doing with them?"

"Everything. Hand jobs, blow jobs, intercourse, making out, having your breasts sucked, even being eaten. Over time, I realized I loved the idea and wanted it to happen."

"The feelings got stronger after we had intercourse. I was so bad at it. I felt like you deserved so much better. Remember, we even took a break from dating. You said it was to make me realize I shouldn't take you for granted."

"I never thought I took you for granted, but that was a long month. You even told me you expected me to stay home and I did while you went out with your friends and on dates."

"Now that we were having sex I figured you would definitely be having it with your dates. What was insane is part of me was hoping you did. At night in my bed I jacked off again and again imagining you with them, people I didn't even know."

"What sucked is how conflicted I felt. The jealousy I felt was real, but so was the arousal and the guilt and humiliation. I told myself what I was feeling I needed to keep secret so I did."

Moranda felt bad, "I wish we had been better communicators. There was a lot I wanted to tell you, but didn't. You have no idea how happy I am we're having this conversation. I feel like we're finally on the same sheet of music, don't you?"

He sensed she was talking about something bigger than her infidelities, past and present.

She tenderly stroked his scalp as it was time to drop the bomb, "And that's why our marriage needs to change, cuck. I'm his woman now. You get it don't you?"

He nodded he did.

"I know you do. That's why you made yourself pretty for me. You knew I would want you to be even softer. You even made room for him. I'm so proud of us, but especially you."

"Tomorrow night he's going to come over. I want you here, dressed like you are now. He won't freak out."

"I wished I had known back then all these feelings you were having which you never shared with me. I would have encouraged it if I had known."

"My dates were not nearly as exciting as your fantasies, but they were pretty good. How come you never asked about them?"

"I would have come across as super jealous. I thought it was better I just not say anything, pretend they weren't there."

Moranda said, "I have a confession to make. I did do more with them than I did with you. I wasn't serious about them like I was with you, but I didn't want you to think of me just as a sex object."

"What did you do with them?"

"A lot of what I did with you. Lots of kissing. A few I let suck my tits and finger me. Most of them weren't very good at kissing and definitely not at fingering. In desperation I grabbed one boy's hand and showed him where my clitoris was and instructed him on what to do."

She laughed, "It worked because I had a really good orgasm."

"Are you getting excited, Ryan? I bet that cage feels really tight."

"It does. Did you ever touch or suck their cocks?"

"You must have thought I was a real slut. I suppose I owe you an answer, but yes I did both. I was curious. No one licked me before you did."

He realized she was much more experienced than he was, but oddly enough, he found it comforting.

She then reminded him, "And remember, we were each other's firsts when we lost our virginities. I know you think it was a disaster, but I thought our first time was so sweet. I'm glad we were clumsy. I'm so glad you were my first."

"Me too," he replied, accepting he could never deliver with his cock what she deserved and needed.

Her intent was to start a dialogue, not just a monologue where Ryan spilled his guts and confessed to fantasies he had been having for years. She wondered if his dad had been the same or did his mom lead him down that path.

The two cuckolds, father and son, were headed to the same destination, but with different women and taking different paths. The constant was the man, Uncle Pat.

She wanted him to ask a few more questions. Answering them would provide her an opportunity to tell him when her fantasies started, of leading their marriage, upending their relationship but making it in her mind better and stronger, of cuckolding her husband.

She was as surprised as anyone that it was his uncle, but it was a good surprise. Her afternoon and evening with Pat was no more than a toe in the water. She had much bigger plans for them.

"Do you have anything more to ask me?"

He did. She felt so nurturing and in control. He hurt and needed healing. Her body would heal him. As he sucked on her breasts or licked her sex, she would caress his scalp and reassure him. She'd wipe his tears away.

"When we took a break from seeing each other, it was after we had started having sex. Did you have sex with any of those men you went out with?"

She was ecstatic he asked, but played it cool.

"That's a very intimate question to ask someone, cuck."

She purposely referred to him as cuck and not as Ryan, to remind him of his new status which he was about to discover wasn't so new.

"We were on break. I didn't feel I needed to be faithful to you. I didn't consider it cheating. I had made it clear to you I expected you to be loyal, but I never said it applied to me."

He agreed, "No, you didn't. I'm sorry I asked. I don't want to upset you."

"You're not upsetting me, but you may find what I tell you upsetting. I had sex with all the men I dated when we were on break. Some were disappointing, a few were decent, and a couple I thought were really good."

"What I didn't feel with any of them was an emotional connection. I fell even deeper in love with you, cuck. I had never heard that word up until then. Men are so crude and mean to each other."

"I didn't keep it a secret that I had a boyfriend and wasn't looking for anything serious. Most of them felt the same way, but one man, who was really good at fucking, developed feelings for me. He thought his cock was a game changer."

"His personality matched his penis; he was a dick. I could never see myself in a long term relationship with him, much less falling in love, but I couldn't deny I loved the way we fucked. It was so good."

"After we had sex, he said I was one of those women attracted to weak men they could manipulate. He said women like me were cheaters and their boyfriends were cuckolds or cucks."

"His words were harsh, but also accurate. Even though I denied it was cheating, I knew it was. I was only kidding myself to think otherwise. I had to admit I enjoyed having sex with other men, even as I swore I would go back to being faithful."

"As for the kind of man I was attracted to, I wouldn't say I wanted someone weak or that I could manipulate, but one who saw himself undeserving of me, who worshiped me, who would be loyal even when I wasn't."

"I wanted someone like you cuck. After we got back together I knew it was just a matter of time before I'd open my legs to another man. I hoped I wouldn't need to keep hiding it from you, that one day you would be my biggest cheerleader."

"I think that day has come, Ryan."

She anticipated his reaction, grabbed his head and guided it to her very swollen nipple.

"Suck. That's it. You'll feel better. Clear your mind. You know I love you. I'm sorry I can't be loyal like you."

She felt something wet hit her breast and abdomen. She looked at her cuckold husband's face. He was crying. She sensed they were tears of joy, tinged with sadness.

She encouraged him to let it all out. Crying was cathartic. He would feel better afterwards, ready to hear more.

His eyes and cheeks were puffy and red.

"Feel better? I know I do."

"I think so."

"Good. You know what we both need."

She put her hands on his shoulders and gently pushed him down. She draped her legs over his shoulders as he pressed his face against her sex and began to ever so slowly lick it.

"Your tongue feels wonderful, cuck. I hope you never tire of licking my pussy. I'm looking forward to your uncle coming over tomorrow. He's going to fuck me in the bed you and I used to share."

"You said you had a lot of fantasies about me having sex with other men. Did you imagine them ejaculating in me? I bet in your fantasies they never wore a condom."

"Did you ever imagine them getting me pregnant and you stepping up and taking responsibility? I bet you did. I know I did which is why I wasn't very careful. I thought if I got pregnant I would tell you."

"You'd ask me to marry you. You would take the blame, say it was your fault I got pregnant."

"We've got an opportunity to make our fantasies real. Your uncle is the perfect candidate because he's blood. No one would look at our baby and not think it wasn't yours."

"I wouldn't even have to tell Pat. The only ones who would know just how much of a cuck you are is you and I."

She heard what sounded like a muffled moan, followed by frenzied licking for half a minute, before he slowed back down. She was pretty sure he had just climaxed inside of his cage.

She closed her eyes and focused on his tongue and reminisced about one of the better fucks of her life. She planned to tell her cuck, but wanted to save it for a special occasion.

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers