All Comments on 'He Just Needed a Push Ch. 02'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965about 1 year ago

Such a good story!!! I love how well written it is and where the story is going. I’m looking forward for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Someone needs to take this guy out back and put him down. It would be merciful at that point

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck off you pathetic arsehole. Put this bullshit where it belongs in the fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love your story. Can’t wait for the next Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Being a cuckold has been the greatest, most arousing experience of my life. I love having a small penis and am happy my wife is getting regularly fucked by her big cock boss. I feed and cleanup his tasty sperm a couple of times a week. Us cuckolds need to know our place.

capri_cd2capri_cd2about 1 year ago

Miguel’s Angel Eyes chs. 1 and 2 are some of the most erotic, well written and sexy loving wife Cuckold stories you could find here (and I read and sabot them all). This series is going further down the road with similar themes but now explicit cream pie loving angles that suggest this will be another classic, the father-mother son relationship and chastity cage icing on the delicious cake Miguel is cooking up. Thank you darling for understanding and for writing these erotic, titillating stories! Kudos and five stars!!

AnonykAnonykabout 1 year ago

Make him sit with his mom as his wife gets fucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife and I really enjoyed this second chapter; good job! Moranda got Ryan to confess his deepest, darkest secrets and then, he cried. OMG, she psychologically broke him down which is what every cuck needs. That was powerful and he was symbolically neutered by that.

My wife really zeroed in on the following lines from your story:

*"You said you had a lot of fantasies about me having sex with other men. Did you imagine them ejaculating in me? I bet in your fantasies they never wore a condom."

*"Did you ever imagine them getting me pregnant and you stepping up and taking responsibility? I bet you did. I KNOW I DID WHICH IS WHY I WASN’T VERY CAREFUL. I thought if I got pregnant I would tell you."

*"You'd ask me to marry you. You would take the blame, say it was your fault I got pregnant."

My wife believes that it is often the girlfriend or wife’s secret fantasy to get pregnant by another man – preferably and Alpha. That is why women are often very careless when they have extramarital sex.

Also, as a man is cucked he will eventually want her get a baby bump from an Alpha. A cuck naturally wants to care and provide for his wife and the other man’s baby. Go Ryan! That is all just primitive, primate mating behavior that is baked into our genes – especially women’s genes.

None of our three children are mine. Each one was fucked into my wife by a different Alpha lover of hers. Each time my wife came very hard at the exact moment of conception. And within a few days she could feel, deep within her womb, that she had been seeded. So, each time she put me in a cock cage and only fucked the father during her pregnancy.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hope this gets a third chapter. One of your best works. I love that the mother is involved and hope she and her son have a conversation about it in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous