He Loved Her When She's Geeky...

Story Info
and can't reject her when she's sexy.
2.4k words
3.86
17.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray thought it would end perfectly. After all, his plan was perfect and his preparation excellent. The college boy had a crush on his best friend for a month before deciding to act. It was surprising he would be attracted to Leah, a slightly overweight girl wearing glasses, with braces and messy hair, while Ray was actually quite beautiful. He lacked the football players' muscles with a more lean and wiry figure, but more than made up for it by his pretty face and cute smile, that can be replaced by an expression of great yet inner strength whenever someone bullies another student in front of him. Many girls would have been delighted to date him, even though he was a dork. Ray was very adorable but not a coward like most geeks are portrayed to be.

He and Leah have been friends for a couple of years and they did almost everything together. She would go to the library with him at lunch and after school he would wait for her while she attended her piano lessons. They met at the beginning of their freshman year and were close ever since. It seemed nothing could separate them, and over time, Ray fell in love with her.

He asked the taller girl to study with him at the library after school, knowing most other students would be home at that time. Soon, the two of them were left alone. Ray quickly made his move. The pretty boy gently reached out with his hands to secure Leah's, clasping firmly but with care and love. "Leah, I want you to know that I think you are a wonderful person. You're sweet, kind and smart... and I want to tell you that I l l love you.." Leah was silent. She thought back to how Ray defended her as the cool kids tried to make fun of the girl the day they first met. Ray was so sweet yet strong in character, refusing to move when someone try to push him into doing something wrongful and against his code. Nobody else stood up for her the way he did. Sweet, kind, beautiful Ted. And she stood up and walked away from the table.

The lad felt tears rolling down his rosy cheeks. It was painful. Not the fact that she did not reciprocate his feelings but the manner in which Leah refused to even say something to him. After all these months together. Sighing, Ray stood up and left the library. The boy got home soon enough. He checked his phone, hoping against hope for a message from Leah. There were none. He stripped off the old clothes.

The young fellow shampooed his hair thoroughly, rubbing and scratching, inhaling the aromatic scent of strawberry and cleaning his body with slippery soap. Within six minutes, Ray got out. He went to bed naked, knowing his parents were out of town, not bothering to even put on a towel. Sleeping in the buff has always been his thing. No texts or calls from Leah.

Friday and Saturday were used for watching old movies again, and also watching them while butt naked, yet again. Boy, does he love it when his parents aren't home. Then he can walk around wearing nothing. This actually takes away from his sadness of Leah not wanting to be with him, so gratifying was walking around the house nude for him. He actually did not want to see her on Monday out of fear of things becoming strained between them at school. For the first time, Ray, many teachers' favourite, did not want to go to school. He eventually had to, though.

She did not even say hi, choosing to walk right past him at the school gates. Very well. Leah made her decision and he will respect it. Ray avoided looking at her as much as he could without behaving too weirdly. The last thing any college boy wants is to be seen as an idiot by his peers. Even little Ray does care a little about other people's perception of him. He only stared down at his feet when Leah glanced at him. Soon, it was the last day before summer break. There was nothing else he can do after the girl he confessed to refused to approach him for just over a few days time since his confession. Nothing his father or mother said helped.

Ray went home. He stayed in his bedroom until dinner, and went back in immediately after. The next day was the same, Ray only coming out for his meals. The lad didn't know what else to do anymore. So great was his disappointment that he decided, to hell with it, and asked out his neighbour, Elizabeth, who he was sure had a crush on him. Why was he so sure, you may ask? Elementary, my dear Watson. If a girl stares into a boy's bedroom window, using binocular, then she is either planning to kidnap him or is infatuated with him, or if she is a yandere, both. They went for ice cream the next day, and to his surprise and delight, she was able to help take his mind off Leah. The girl is extremely beautiful and Ray thought she was actually out of his league, but then again, Ray never thought highly of himself, when he had many reasons to do so. He did tell her about how much he loved Leah and that there is a part of him that will forever love her. Elizabeth accepted that and they got along pretty well afterwards. By well, I mean making out with Elizabeth always dominating Ray.

It did not feel long until college starts again. Ray went to the establishment. He did feel a little weird in his gut. The boy often had a gut feeling when things are about to go differently than he expected. Sort of like the spider sense, but without being able to backflip over cars. Sighing, the young lad entered the building. Walking through familiar corridors, he could hear snippets of conversations, ranging from :

"Who knew the nerd could become so hot"

"God, I want to bang her"

"I think he knew she would get this sexy"

"He's here"

They fell silent at the last one, watching as Ray stared back at them with intensify. Everybody parted. This is weird, he thought. It's not like I am doing something to make them look at me like that.

He just got into the classroom, before stopping on his feet. Sitting at his best friend's desk, with whom he had not spoken for a month, was the hottest girl he had ever seen. Her long, straight hair was glossy, her face perfectly made up and her lips full and pouty. Not to mention her toned torso that led down to thick, muscular thighs that are only half covered by her skirt. She looked up at him and smirked, her curvy figure perfectly positioned. Ray stuttered, "Sorry. You must be a new student but that is my best friend's seat, so if you could move I would be very grateful..."

"Hi, Ray!' How the hell did she know his name. He was certain Ray did not introduce himself yet. Ray was confused. Then he realized what had been bothering him about this girl. The similarity. She couldn't be... "It's Leah, dummy!" Holy shit! She definitely got MUCH hotter than the last time he saw her.

"Um, hi bestie!" was his dumbass reply. Leah only giggled cutely before standing up and walking over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"How about a date tonight, baby?"

Wait, what? Ray quickly extracted himself from her arms, mumbling, "Sorry, but I already have a date."

She frowned. "But you love me".

The boy was now getting angry. "Yes, and you left without saying a word and did not send me a text or give me a call the entire break. I could have waited if you said something, that there was hope, that you might think about it, consider me as a potential boyfriend, think about how if might have worked out. I would have waited a hundred lifetimes for you if you asked me but you didn't even have the courtesy to say something, anything, to me." He was wiping away tears now.

Leah felt bad, but she kept her smirk plastered across her face. "Well, I'm saying something now. I love you and I know you love me, so we are going out tonight, you are dumping the bitch you have been seeing and we will get married after graduation." Everybody who was listening in on them smirked at the cowering teen who appears to be gathering his courage before replying,

"Fuck you, Leah! I can not believe the girl I used to love so much could be so damn selfish. I gave you my heart, and you walked out on me without so much as a word, not even a kind, gentle rejection! And now you expect me to ditch the one girl who has shown me interest and been nice to me, and actually willing to go out with me, just so you could hurt me again? I couldn't believe we were even friends once". By the time he finished his ranting, it was clear that the tall girl was almost close to tears. Yet she remained strong. She made a mistake but she wouldn't lose him.

"Baby, I walked away that day because I was still the fat, brace-wearing ugly geek. I wanted to spend the summer making myself more attractive for you. I wanted you to be able to feel proud of having sexy girlfriend when we came back to school. I lost my weight, sculpted my body with countless hours of swimming and squats, did my hair and put on make up... I did all of that for you! I'm sorry I didn't talk to you then, but I really wanted it to be a surprise. But I know you will forgive me eventually, and then we can be together." Ray could not believe the audacity of this woman. So she thinks returning as a sexy, gorgeous Amazon would get him to forgive her? If she did, then she was almost right. He could feel his resolve to stay angry quickly crumbling right now. Suddenly the teacher entered the classroom and they had to separate quickly, each heading to their own desks.

Over the next couple of weeks, Leah relentlessly pursued the shy boy around the school as he nervously tried by failed to avoid her.

He was eventually cornered one day by the lockers. "I know you and that girl you met during the summer aren't together anymore, baby. I followed you when you went to talk to her in the park and saw that the two of you broke it off. Just admit it. Tell me what I already know. I know that you still love me, Ray" she said to him as she pinned his back to the wall, one of her hands securing both of his, while the other was lightly stroking his thighs. It was so hard for him to focus when she's doing this, and she knows it.

The bell saved him as it distracted her long enough to allow the boy to run outside and head home. Ray enjoyed the silence which came with spending the evening by himself, having no one around to bother me with idle chatter and mindless arguments. It was the atmosphere that suited him the most, and he had no intentions to deprive himself of the privacy given by his bedroom.

He spent a few hours studying before deciding to take a nap in his bedroom. His parents always chided him for this but they were away that week. He was only asleep for a couple of hours before waking up, only to find himself tied spread eagled to his bed, completely naked and gagged, his young, nude body rubbing against the cool silky mattress as he attempts to move around. The poor boy was shocked at the sight of the now athletic young woman at the foot of his bed, wearing nothing except her bras and panties. "I'm so glad you're awake now, darling. Finally we can have some fun" She stood up and turned around, looking at me over her shoulder with a lewd smirk, teasingly running her hands over her perfect body, allowing them to drift near her round, toned ass before moving them upwards again, until she finally decided to tantalizingly remove her red satin panties, pulling them down her meaty thighs agonizingly slowly.

The girl then turned back around and crawled towards him, eyeing him hungrily like the cat that caught the canary. She wrapped her panties around his pretty little cock, saying "You love this, don't you, my little lover? You love feeling my wet, warm, dirty panties wrapped around your beautiful prick. You love it when I stroke your cock slowly and rub your balls. You love it when I take your dick in my hand and squeeze it and stroke it with my panties, don't you?"

She jerked him off at a painfully slow pace, deliberately teasing him, before speeding up, and then slowing down again, knowing it would drive him out of his mind. Leah did this for the next couple of hours until Ray was literally crying, silently begging for release. It felt wonderful to have her panties wrapped around his penis, and yet to be unable to cum into it was torture at the same time. She removed the gag from his mouth.

"Please, L Leah," he sobbed. "I'll do a a anything y you want. Just let me cum please.." It satisfied her greatly to see the boy she love completely broken and bent to her will.

"Tell me you forgive me, and will go out with me" she said. "Tell me that, and I will let you cum in my panties".

"I f f f forgive you a a and will go out with you" Ray managed. As soon as he finished his sentence, Leah immediately resumed her stroking of his dick, watching him moan through his parted lips and eventually screaming her name in ecstasy as his cute cock shot multiple ropes of hot semen into her panties. She brought it up to her mouth, sucking some of his love juice from it, and smiled at him mischievously.