He Said, She Said Ch. 02

Story Info
A sexual encounter as told from a man's perspective.
3.1k words
4.14
4.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The following story is set in Northeast Louisiana in December 1844—the antebellum South. It is a harvest celebration. The language used is authentically Southern from the time period. All of the characters mentioned herein are between 18 and 21 years of age. This is the second of a series of stories told from both the female and the male perspectives.)

*

In another part of town Tommy and Sammy Thompkins, Paulie and Jimmy Gaston, Jake Leone, Bo Green, Thad Johnson and Freddy Harkness were making their own plans for the Harvest Dance. They were waiting on the arrival of Ben Leone and his slave Charlie.

Tommy: "Man, why we got to wait on Benny and his nigger? Who wants to show up to the dance with a nigger in tow, anyway? Ben treats Charlie most good as a white man. He don't go nowhere without him. What is it, his bodyguard?"

Jake: "Shut up, Tommy. He's my cousin. You got your brother and your cousin here with you. Is they guardin' your body? Charlie ain't gon' come into the dance with us. He's gon' wait outside with the rest of the niggers. Besides, you see all the nigger wenches come easin' up when Charlie's around? It's just a boatload o' poontang to be had."

Tommy: "Yeah, but HE's gonna take the best one!! And him and Benny are gonna share her. And I bet you they done shared all the nigger girls around here. All we'll git is the leftovers. Benny might want to soak his dick in nigger jizz, but I won't do it. I won't!! No sloppy seconds for me! I like my nigger bitches fresh. Undicked. Doin' it to any o' the white girls around here is like doin' it to your sister. Paulie? I hear tell you did it to Polly Bannister over to the Revival meetin'. WHY?!

Paulie: "Yeh, I tapped her up, if it's any business of yours. But I already told y'all about THAT. I done did it to somebody else in their Pussy Posse, Tommy, and I'll bet you cain't figure out which one it is!!"

Tommy: "It better not be Gretchen."

Paulie: "No, it warn't Gretchen. I don't need to git my ass kicked by a girl. Fur as I know, ain't no one tapped Gretchen up. It was someone else."

Tommy: "Mary Lynn?"

Paulie: "Nope. An' stop guessin' If you don't know, you don't know."

Tommy: "Long as it ain't Gretchen, I don't care."

Paulie: "It was ANNIE."

Jake: "MY cousin Annie?"

Paulie: "Yep. An' don't git riled. She offered it to me. Was I s'posed to say no? You must be out your damn mind."

Jake was speechless. Not because a close relative was about to get her business spread lasciviously amongst the town hounds. No, that part was a given. Jake was thinking about all the times he and Annie had engaged in sexual relations, going back some years. Jake could easily confirm Paulie's testimony by virtue of his own personal experience. He knew of Annie's wanton cries for closure as well as her step-by-step sexual preferences. The problem was, he couldn't admit it in this company. She was his cousin! By their own Penis Posse rules, only Annie's brother Ben could nix Paulie's testimony, and Ben wasn't here. Jake decided to try to stand in Ben's stead.

Jake: "Hey, hey, hey, now. Go easy. That's my cuz. I know she ain't no virgin, but you ain't got no call to lay it on thick like you done for Polly Lynn. So Annie give you some pussy. Jist say that an' leave it at that."

Now Tommy, Sammy, Freddie and the others piped up.

Freddie: "Oh no, buddy-ro!! You took your chance to talk about my sister Jennie! Said you made her piss on the floor! I ain't stepped up an' popped you in the mouth 'bout that. You let Paulie tell us what's what before Benny gits here. I wanna hear this!"


Paulie Gaston's Tale

"Yeah, I fucked her. Fucked the SHIT out'n her, too. Then a alligator come up outta the pond and almost dragged both of us in. I left that ho to it. I ain't fix'n to stand around an' end up like Uncle Stumpy. I tole her: "See ya!!" and I rolled out. She's layin' out there, butt-ass nekkid, wit' my jizz drippin' out'n her crack. She woulda left me out there, too, but like I said, I fucked the shit out'n her. She was dizzy. The gator coulda got her, if he wanted, but I reckon she was so fucked out he took pity on her.

"Don't look at me all funny 'cause I left. We couldn't a-come out the woods together no how. People woulda knowed what we was doin'. Somebody had to come out the woods first, by hisself, and that somebody was ME. I watched for her, though, and she come tippin' out by and by. Acted like she didn't know me when she did. That's how they do. An' only me and her knew that a half hour back my dick was pokin' out the backs of her titties and she's a-growlin' like a pussy cat. "Aroooohh!!! Arrrroooooooh!!! Sssssss-hah!!!"

(Here Jake noted: "That's Annie, alright.")

"But I digress," Paulie continued.

(Having only recently learned the meaning of the word 'digress', Paulie now used it at every opportunity.)

"I ain't axed Annie for no pussy. I ain't even know she liked me. When I fucked Polly she come up to me at the revival meetin' an' give me the cheek poke. Didn't say a word otherwise. Err'body know what the cheek poke means. Just stuck her tongue in her cheek and rolled it back and forth like she was suckin' a dick. Put her hands on her hips and she goes: "Well?" Ten minutes later she was ridin' my dick like a California cowboy.

"Annie ain't give me the cheek poke. But she batted her eyes at me. And then she rolled her hips in a swivel. That don't mean she wants to blow me; it means she wants a pussy fulla dick, don't it? I ain't no fool. I see the nigger girls do it all the time.

"So I followed her out into the woods when she snuck off to take a pee. I come up on her jist as she was settlin' in to squat. She had her dress all bunched up around her waist and she was jist kinda half-sittin' there, on her haunches, calm as you please, pussy just a-bulgin' out from between her butt cheeks, hairy like a li'l yaller bear cub. When she see me come up she jist smirked and sprayed a coupla long squirts onto the ground. Then she took a piece of paper an' wiped her pussy real slow, front to back, so's the hair on her pussy mashed down and then popped back up slow, all bristly and silky-like. Then she drew the paper up to her nose an' sniffed it like it was manna straight outta heaven and then she winked at me real sultry-like. Then she give a little shiver, straightened her dress out and acted like she was goin' home.

"I says, "Hold on there, Annie. That's a nice pussy you got there. If you'll let me see her again, I'll show you mine." You know, like we said when we was chirrens. So she gets all girly and she goes: "Silly!! You ain't gots a pussy. An' if'n you did, it wouldn't look as purty fresh as mine's does." Then she flipped her dress up and flashed it at me, real quick, so as to show me she warn't wearin' no drawers. Then she started laughing, you know, like girls do.

"She ain't bother to run off, so I took that as it was my turn to show her mine. You know I ain't never shy about showing Mr. Bishop around. He's big enough, even soft, to make a grown woman look twice. So I whipped him out. Fellas? Her eyes got big like china saucers. I don't think she realized what she'd got herself into.

"So I took Mr. Bishop an' I peed on the ground, like she done, but I drew a li'l design, a circle, you know, kinda showin' off. Girls cain't aim like we can.

"When I finished peein' she kinda reached her hand out. They always wanna touch it because they ain't gots one, same as we wanna see theirs because we ain't gots one like they has. I slapped that badboy right in her hand. She almost fell over from the weight!!

"Of course, he commenced to gittin' hard soon's she touched him. By the time she regained her balance he was standin' straight up, like to poke her in the face. Tell the truth, he was already halfway there jist from seein' her cooch out like that. So I give her the cheek poke, you know, as a hint. Don't you know she give me the what for?! Said she ain't come out there to suck my stinky old dick. Told me I could suck it myself, maybe, but she warn't gon' do it, no sir, not for all the tea in Mexico!

"Well, of course, they has to say that right off the bat. Otherwise, any Tom, Dick and Harry would be axin' 'em for some slob. But MY name is Paul. An' I ain't any ole Tom, Dick, or Harry. Well, I might be Dick. But that ain't my name.

"So I says to her, I says, "Thaddy says you give him a suck."

"Was she mad? You bet you she was!! She stormed right up and called you a lie an' a grit and said your drawers don't fit, Thaddy!! Said she'd seen your poker down to the Thompkins' pond and said it warn't worth a continental damn then an' it ain't worth a hoot in hell now! She called you 'L'IL PINKY', my boy!! What you gon' say 'bout THAT!!!

Thad: "She DID gimme a suck. AND some pooncey, too. She knows it. I knows it. And the good lawd knows it, too!!"

Paulie: "Well, that ain't what SHE said. She said she wouldn't have your dinky li'l boy up her cooch for all the diamonds in the world. Said she could suck your whole body up into her puss and squeeze you out like a turd an' said she wouldn't think twice about you afterwards. I'm jist tellin' you what she said. The next time she gives you some pussy, you better put your name on it.


"Anyway, she went to stormin' off, actin' like she was gon' leave me out there—unfucked. Nah, we both knew that warn't gon' happen. Once they hold MY dick in they hands, they know they'd got to have it up they butts. Even the nigger girls will tell you that much. So Annie goes to runnin' off, thinkin' to leave me out there with nothin' but a hard dick, my right arm and time on my hands. But she ain't git far. If I seen 'em do it once I seen 'em do it a thousand times. She started out with the quickness, but she slowed down, slower and slower, till she finally stopped. She stood there for awhile, rasslin' wit' the idea. That's how they do. They gotta make it seem as if it's a struggle between dick and their immortal souls. You know and I know who's gon' win that struggle. It's dick ever' time, ain't it?

"Finally, she hoisted her skirt up and called me over. I kinda sauntered over to her. I ain't wanna seem too eager. I like to make 'em wait. By the time I got over there and snatched her dress up, I looked down at her pussy and she's jist a-creamin'!! Looked like she had a boatload of jizz up her crack already!!

"I says to myself, I says: "Ain't this about a bitch? Somebody done beat me to it!!"

"But I knowed that couldn't-a been true. Not unless she'd been fuckin' Benny or Buck. Or both. They'd been down to the docks since right before dawn. I seen 'em all together. She ain't had the time to get this sloppied up. But, boy, lemme tell you. She had a pussy fulla puddin' that day, an' it come outta HER. That's what comes from seein' Paulie GASTON'S peter rabbit on a hot day in the jungle, mind your business!

"I jooged my dick up her pussy straightaway, from behind, like I done Polly. And then I started goin' to town! I worked her monkey ass over like she was a nigger girl straight off the boat. Ka-ka-chao!! Kai-kakitty-chao!! Wocka-wocka-wocka-wocka-wocka-wocka!! Her butt cheeks are just a-wobblin' an' her puddin' is splashin' all over my thighs. Plus, she started sweatin' real bad. She still had her dress on an' her pits wetted up real nice. That's how you know they's cummin' over an' over, jist a-shiverin', an' don't want you to know 'bout it. It's all in the armpits, son!

"Finally, her pussy is jist red hot, like a brandin' iron. I can feel it cookin' my dick from the inside out. And so she goes, "Put it in my ass, Paulie!! Put it in my ass!!!" She's wantin' some relief so's her pussy can cool off. Boys? I obliged her. I snatched my dick up her doodihole so fast it sounded like a tugboat horn on the Mississippi. "Hooooonnnnkkkkkk!!!!!" Real deep an' low. "Wwwwonnnnnnnnkkkkkkk!"

"Now I got her right where I want her. I'm not just a doodihole specialist, fellas, I'm the doodihole MASTER. So, I'm givin' her the business, the full measure, the old sausage-king in/out. Boys? She's jist a SCREECHIN' like a hootie owl. Her head's floppin' back and forth. I look down an' her doodihole is blowin' up and sinkin' back in like a puffer fish. All that pussy puddin' is foamin' up like store-bought soap cakes. Lemme tell you, we was fuckin' up a storm. Annie ain't no joke!

"I'm just getting' into my rhythm now, settlin' in for the long haul. All of a sudden, I git The Tickle!! THE TICKLE!! My nuts seized up an' jist rifled a slapshot fulla jizz the full stretch of my cock!! Jist BLASTED her!! It was outta me an' into her before I could snatch it back!!

:"I figured it wasn't such a big deal. She'd got hers. She'd got hers a buncha times! This was my first one. No way she's callin' me quick on the draw! I slowed down and tried to play it off, you know, to give me time to gather my stremff for another go. I figured she was so sloppied up she wouldn't know the difference between my jizz and hers.

"But NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

"She looks back over her shoulder at me like I've done killt her granny with a rock. She KNEW. Boy, she KNEW. I'm squeezin' and squeezin', tryin' to git him hard again. But you know how, when you cum the first time, you gotta wait awhile before you can recover? That's where I was.

"I coulda jist pulled out and left her to it. It ain't like she's my wife. She ain't even my girlfriend. Molly Fierson is my girlfriend. But I got a reputation to live up to. I cain't have Annie goin' around sayin' I cain't fuck. I'd got to hobble her now. And it's all because I ain't noticed The Tickle when it first showed up. Don't that beat all?

"So I pulled out. I says to her, I says, "Git nekkid, BITCH." So she takes off her dress and hangs it in a tree. She turns around and I can see her titties and her pussy from the front for the first time. Lawdy! That girl is blessed!! Big pink nipples. Big puffy pussy lips covered in curly blonde fur!! Skinny waist. Big ass. That helped me some. It give me a stir. Plus, she smelt good. She smelled like, we BOTH smelled like we'd been fuckin' since the sun come up. And we had. I looked down an' my dick was jist a-tremblin'. He warn't hard yet, but he was gittin' there.

"So I laid down on my back. I wanted her to straddle me and ride my dick up between her pussy lips. That feels good, sometimes, 'cause you can feel her little dick, that nub they has at the top there, budgin' up betwixt your dickhead and grindin' up against your scruffy.

"Don't you know that heffah sot her happy hips right down on my face? Now, I don't mind lickin' pussy, you understand. But fellas? This pussy was sloppy wet. Juiced up with my jizz and hers. Frankly, I ain't happy about lickin' jizz. Yeah, it was my jizz in her doodihole, but her pussy was already sloppied up before my jizz got in there. I don't think it was another man's jizz, but I cain't really say, you know?

"So I threw her monkey ass off me!! Fuck that!! Some'a you nasty bastards might suck a sloppy pussy. I ain't the one.


"She rolled over in the grass an' when she come up for air my dick was in her face. I told her to suck it. An' yeah, it was coated in my jizz. So I grabbed the back of her head and shoved him right down her throat. Don't you know she cum right then and there? Jist a-shiverin' an' a-moanin'!! I know some-a these heffahs'll say they cain't bust a nut from slobbin' knob, but Annie did. She was right thur anyway, when I pulled out, so it ain't no surprise that she was on the verge.

"Did I pull out again? Digressin', as it were? You bet you I didn't. I made her suck that dick dry. I cum in her mouth. Two times, if you must know. Then I laid her down in the grass, cocked them legs up in the air an' I fucked the shit out'n her for good and all. That's what comes from slappin' a sloppy pussy in Paulie GASTON'S face!

"So I'm going along, pumpin' her fulla dick like she axed me in the first place. She's lovin' it! I look up an' I see this great huge bull alligator lookin' me in the eye from across the way. He's lurkin' in the bulrushes waitin' for his chance. Well, boys, I jumped outta that pussy slick as you please. I grabbed up my clothes and I ROLLED OUT. I left Annie sprawled out in the grass one nut short of a dozen. Sheeeeeeeee-it. I ain't thinkin' 'bout that heffah. Right now, I bet you, she's across town tellin' her friends how she nutted me up when, if you'd a-been there, you woulda seen who nutted up who. FUCK that."