He Wants Me.....

Story Info
Leslie realizes she has a secret admirer.....
1.7k words
4.09
5.8k
8
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie's POV:

Brandon and I walk into this party. I never really liked parties to be honest. I'm more of an indoors type of girl but since it was what Brandon wanted (because everything is always about him) I decided to go with him anyway. Brandon and I had been together for a year now. The first few months we started dating, he seemed like the perfect Prince Charming I'd hoped for. Romantic and all. That was until I realized he was an absolute douche of a guy. I've caught him cheating a couple times, well sometimes I think he did. He'd casually flirt with other girls right in front of me and of course, he would DENY, DENY, DENY. The sex was great.....at first before I started feeling like I was getting fucked by an 90-year old man. I had to get off by myself most of the time. I considered cheating once (wait, would it even be cheating since I was with Brandon?) but I never did. I stupidly gave in to his bullshit time after time after time and at this point, I was getting really sick and tired of it. Anyways, back to the party.

So Brandon leaves me all alone to go hang out with his "bros" at the pool. Great. I head over to the kitchen where I noticed a variety of drinks were placed. I fix myself a strong drink. Strong enough to knock me the fuck out and probably make me forget that Brandon ever existed in my life. I'm standing at the corner with a cup in my hand, bopping my head to the music as if I was having a good time (which clearly I wasn't) when I heard a deep voice in my ear.

"Hi Leslie."

I turn to my side and see Brent, one of Brandon's friends, smiling while sipping on his drink.

"Oh hey. Hi," I greet him.

"Why are you standing all alone here? Where's Brandon?" He asks.

"Umm, he's at the pool with the guys," I reply rolling my eyes.

"You didn't really wanna come here did you?" He asks.

I scoff for a second.

"No, not really to be honest," I reply.

"I kinda figured," He says while taking a sip.

"What about you?" I ask.

"If I wanted to come here?" He asks.

"No, no. I meant like, are you here with anyone? But yeah, that too," I slightly chuckle.

"No I'm not here with anyone. I was gonna leave and then I saw you," He says, "You wanna get out of here?"

Brandon was obviously going to stay at the pool for a while so I decided to leave with Brent.

"If you're cool, we can go to my place and just chill," He says as we walked to his car.

"Umm, sure," I reply.

We're in the car, Brent is driving, I'm leaning against the window staring through the night. It was getting a bit hot so pulled down the window to let the breeze blow through my hair and upper body as I leaned back on my seat. I noticed Brent turning his head back and forth a few times.

"Feels nice doesn't it?" He asks smiling.

"Yeah," I reply with my eyes shut fantasizing I was in some tropic island somewhere as I pulled the window all the way down.

I leaned back on my seat with the wind blowing the little minidress I had on as I tried to cover up. I noticed Brent drove faster than usual as the wind blew much stronger that it lifted up my dress almost revealing underneath. Brent turned to me for a split second. He had a rather... lustful look on his face. Was he doing this on purpose? Was he trying to see what I had on underneath? I was a bit confused at first but I was kind of liking it. He steps on the gas pedal once more exceeding the speed limit. I slid down just a bit on my seat. I felt some kind of euphoric feeling as I started rubbing my hands all over my body surrendering to the cold breeze. I was acting all slutty and shit. Gyrating my hips with my hands on the headrest. For some reason I figured that's what Brent wanted. The number of times he turned to look at me and smile was very questionable. He then got back to driving in normal speed as I got myself back together until we got to his place.

"We're here," He says unfastening his seatbelt.

He seemed quite composed. He acted as though nothing had happened which made me feel a bit embarrassed. We both get out of the car and head inside his apartment.

"Welcome," He says opening the door as I walked in.

He had a pretty cool place. It was one of those studio apartments at the top floor with huge windows where you could see the city view. It was much more spectacular at nighttime.

"Can you get you a drink?" He asks heading to the kitchen.

"I'll have a gin and tonic if you have one," I reply as I sat down on the couch.

"Here you go," He says.

"Thanks," I take a sip.

At this point we're just laying on the couch, telling each other stories while laughing back and forth.

"So you and Brandon huh?" He says.

"What about us?" I scoff.

"How long have you guys been together?" He asks.

"It's been a year now," I reply.

"Is everything good with you guys?" He asks.

"Well....Not so great to be honest," I sip my drink.

"Can I ask why?" He says.

"I mean.... He's a cheater and we haven't really.... fucked since last year I think," I honestly felt embarrassed talking about this with Brent but he seemed really cool with it.

"I've always liked you Leslie," He says in a rather calm tone.

I chuckle for a split second until he says....

"I really really like you."

And he says that looking deep into my eyes. We even gazed at each other for a brief moment.

"I think we might have had too much to drink," I get up from the couch.

"If you and I were together I'd never cheat on you," He gets up walking close to me.

"In fact, I'd fuck everyday to make sure I never cheat on you," He whispers in my ear, "You know it's a damn shame when a guy can't make a pretty girl like you nut."

This was actually happening. Brent was seducing me and I gave into him. Next thing I knew, his lips are now on mine. Our tongues fighting for dominance and of course his gets the upper hand. He gently bit my bottom lip while his hands were firmly grabbing my ass. He carries me to the bed gently laying me down and proceeds to kiss me this time sucking on my neck. It felt so fucking good. He takes off all my clothes one by one until I was nude and so was he. His tongue runs circles on my nipples as I gasp in enjoyment. He kisses my body for a while until he spreads my legs in the air. He indulges himself to my pussy licking and sucking me real nice and good. I didn't want him to stop. Not even for a second. I felt like he could go on and on for hours and I would be begging for more.

The way he was gazing right into my eyes while he ate my pussy could have made me cum right away. He was so fucking hot when he did it. I don't think I ever experienced this with Brandon. He spit on my clit a couple times in between eating me out before he flipped me over my stomach. My goodness, he was really strong. My ass is now on full display for him as I waited for him to make his move. He runs his hands from my shoulders down to my ass cheeks. It's like he was giving me some kind of erotic massage.

I watch him grab a condom from the drawer. I hear him putting it on as he leans on my back.

Slowly I feel him sliding inside of my tight pussy as I gasp. He was so fucking huge but I liked since I hadn't been fucked for a while.

"You're so fucking tight," He whispers to me.

He had me pinned against the bed. I'm biting the sheets while I take his cock. He then grabs me by the waist positioning me in all fours as he continued to fuck me senseless. I hear him groan while smacking my cheeks in between. He orders me to arch my back and I oblige. He does everything I wanted a guy to do to me. He pulls my hair and whispers to me,

"You like it when I fuck you like this Leslie?"

"Ye-yes," I reply like the obedient little slut I was.

He licks and bites my earlobe holding my jaw with my mouth wide open fucking me harder and faster. I really wanted him but not as much as he wanted me. I felt his alpha male body sweat drip on my back. He was like an animal. He flips me on my back again. My hands are pressed by his, my legs are locked around his waist, he stares right into my eyes and drills me like it was the last time he did. He lets go of my hands for a bit and grabs a hold of my breasts still maintaining eye contact with me. I thought to myself if he kept on looking at me like that I'd fucking pass out. As much as he fucked me hard, there was a gentleness to him like when he would caress my face before kissing me or when he ran his fingers through my hair.

At this point I wanted to cum so bad but Brent wouldn't let me. Not just yet.

"I... I can't.... I can't hold it anymore," I whisper.

"Wait for me. I'm almost there," He whispers back,"It's coming, it's coming."

"Yes, yes, yes," I moan.

"Ahh fuck!" He groans as he finally cums and so do I, "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

He pulls out removing the condom as he lays next to me. He cuddles me so softly. His body was so warm against mine as he held me tight with his strong arms. I felt protected when I was with him.

"I think I'm going to break up with Brandon," I turn to Brent.

Brent smiles as we kiss each other to sleep.