Heading West Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to cum, please Jack!" She moaned.

He gripped her thighs firmly and pulled them apart, so wide she felt her tendons stretch. He spread his legs wide as well.

"Watch, Slave." He ordered in a thick voice.

She looked down to see his thickness jutting up from below her pussy. Lsa was kneeling down between their thighs and looking up at them. Lauri gasped when Lsa sucked Jack deep in her throat. After a few strokes, she pulled off of him. Her tiny fist still gripped his shaft as she pushed it to the side. Not taking her eyes from Lauri's, she slowly leaned in and parted her soaking wet pussy with her pink tongue. Lauri's eyes widened and she cried out in pleasure as Lsa split her peach open and licked deep inside. Jack made a disbelieving sound in her ear and his cock jerked wildly, spitting pre-cum out to run down his prodigious length.

Lauri gasped for air as sensations like never before flooded her body. She felt her pussy clench around Lsa's agile tongue as it licked and twisted inside her.

She felt an orgasm rising in her. Jack could tell she was close to cumming.

"Not yet, Lsa." He ordered. Obediently, she pulled away and Lauri whined in frustration. "Put me inside her." He gritted out. Lsa gripped his dripping cock and he shifted Lauri around until he was wedged in her wet opening. He slowly drove a few inches inside her while she wailed in pleasure. "Stop her!" He growled at Lsa. She quickly reached up and pulled Lauri's nipples taut, twisting them until she cried out in pain.

"Owwww! Fuck!" She cried out in painful surprise, but her oncoming orgasm waned away.

Jack chuckled and licked her neck. "Not yet, Missy." He growled. Resetting his grip on her thighs, he again spread her wide open. He began slow, shallow strokes inside her. She panted and sank her fingernails in his legs.

"Ah, fuck! You feel so good!" She moaned. He pulled out until the bottom rim of his cock head revealed itself. Lsa swooped in and licked around it, and then swirled up to circle Lauri's swollen clit. Lauri jerked and writhed in his grip but he held her tight. He resumed stroking inside her, and Lsa repeated herself every time his thick head appeared. Lauri was lost in pleasure as her lovers tortured her. Finally, she reached the point of no return. She tried to work her hips on Jack's cock but he held her firmly as she groaned in frustration.

"Now!" He cried out, and with a mighty thrust, rammed himself in Lauri. Lsa quickly covered her clit with her mouth and sucked it hard, fluttering her tongue rapidly across it. Lauri exploded in the orgasm of a lifetime!

Jack held himself buried deep and watched as Lsa's face got soaked in a spray of hot pussy juice. Lsa ripped orgasm after orgasm out of Lauri as she licked and sucked the pussy that was stretched so tightly around Jack's thick meat. As Lauri's orgasms finally receded, Jack pulled free and Lsa buried her tongue in her vacated pussy. She licked every drop of pre-cum and pussy juice out of her, then moved to the dripping shaft beside her head and cleaned it as well.

Lauri sighed as Jack released her legs and let them relax. He cuddled her to his chest while Lsa moved up and kissed her deeply, sharing their taste between them.

"I've never felt anything like that in my life!" Lauri exclaimed, between heaving breaths. "Holy shit, you two almost killed me!" She turned her head to kiss Jack. Lsa leaned in and they shared a three way french kiss, laced with cock and pussy juice.

"Mmmmm, so good." Lauri purred, in contentment. After several minutes of rest, Lsa spoke up.

"Ahem, umm. I have a soaking wet pussy over here that needs some serious attention. Do I have any takers?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Jack volunteered. Rolling Lauri off of him, he tossed Lsa on her back and slid his head between her legs.

"Oh my!" She giggled. "I've been waiting for this part!" She curled her fingers in his hair and pulled his face into her pussy.

"Ahhh, yes." She moaned as his tongue found her ripe peach. He put his hands behind her knees and spread them wide. She caught them and held herself open for his questing mouth. Lauri was all eyes as she watched his tongue bury itself in Lsa's steaming pussy. He pulled up and looked at her, his face glistening with juice. She knew he was asking her to join in. With a deep breath, she laid beside him and pressed up between Lsa's thighs. Her little pussy was so pink and beautiful that it almost took Lauri's breath away. Jack nodded at her and winked. She slowly extended her tongue and delicately licked from the bottom of Lsa's split peach to her stiff clit. Lsa cried out and arched her back at the sensation.

"More, please!" She moaned in pleasure. Jack dipped in and licked her open again, then nodded at Lauri. She tentatively tried again and Lsa voiced her approval. Lauri was loving her first taste of pussy and wanted more. Jack stayed back and she began to really get into eating out Lsa. She tried to emulate what Ty and Jack always did to her so well. She teased and tortured Lsa until she was whining in frustration. Occasionally, Jack leaned in to help her out. Lsa was on a short fuse and it didn't take her long to cum.

She grabbed Lauri's auburn hair and ground her pussy on her face as she erupted in a massive orgasm. She shrieked and cried as sensation washed over her.

Lauri's face became soaked in pussy juice as Lsa came again and again.

Finally, Lsa slowed down, shaking and shivering in post orgasm. Jack took Lauri by the neck and pushed her up over Lsa so she could share wet kisses with her. Lsa licked her own taste from Lauri's face and lips.

"Oh, you are so amazing! You're a natural at eating pussy!" Lsa whispered in her ear. Lauri blushed at her words. Embarrassed not that she was so good at it, more so that she had actually brought another woman to orgasm with her tongue! The two girls snuggled together and shared many kisses and hugs while Jack snuck in a few as well.

Soon enough, Jack was ready again. He knelt over the girls and together they sucked him until he was hard. Lauri looked up past his glistening cock to see a fire in his eye. He snatched her up and put her on her knees above Lsa in a 69 position. She looked down at Lsa's smooth pussy beneath her and wondered what Jack had in mind. She squealed in surprise when he thumbed her pussy open and wedged his thick head at her entrance. "Lsa." He commanded. Lauri yelped when Lsa tongue bathed her pussy, then she moaned in pleasure as Jack slowly thrust deep. His big hand caught her by the neck and pushed her face into Lsa's pussy. Obediently, she licked and sucked until Lsa cried out beneath her.

It turned into a battle between the girls to see who could maintain their concentration while one pleasured the other. Lauri was losing because Jack was working her open so skillfully that she slowly quit servicing Lsa and her head dropped between her thighs. She moaned as Lsa licked the joining of the two. Her tongue dipped around Jack's shaft to caress Lauri's pussy lips that so tightly gripped him. He increased his speed and depth of penetration while Lsa concentrated solely on Lauri's swollen clit.

As her orgasm began, Jack felt her pussy clenching around him and he knew she was close. He reached out and gathered her hair behind her head and roughly pulled her back onto his cock. She cried out when he reached his other hand around and rudely rolled a nipple between hard fingers. He swung his hips forward and stabbed deep, grinding against her cervix. Simultaneously, Lsa caught her clit in her mouth and sucked hard. Lauri's mind came apart as the two enveloped her in pain and pleasure. She bucked and jerked uncontrollably as she screamed out in orgasm. She soaked Lsa's face in her hot juices. Lsa lapped it down, then moved to Jack's cock shaft that protruded from inside Lauri and licked him until he shuddered. She moved back and forth between the two until Lauri finally collapsed forward, panting for breath.

"Not yet, Slave. You're not done!" He growled. He pulled out of her and put the girls in 69 again. This time with Lsa on top and Jack poised behind her. Lauri took in her new view. She looked up past Lsa's dripping pussy to see Jack's huge cock approaching. Just then, Lsa parted Lauri's thighs and buried her face in her pussy. Lauri jerked and twitched. Her pussy was still so sensitive from her orgasm and it was ticklish! Gritting her teeth, she let Lsa lave her with her tongue. Meanwhile, Jack was working his cock inside Lsa. Lauri watched, amazed as his thickness split her wide.

He pulled free and pressed his cock to her lips. "Suck." He commanded. Obediently, she took his head in her mouth and ran her tongue over it. She could taste his pre-cum and Lsa's pussy. She moaned in satisfaction and pleasure. He gave her a few shallow thrusts, then returned to Lsa. She cried out as he struck deep with a single powerful stroke. He held still until he felt Lauri's tongue on his cock and balls.

"Ah, fuck yes. Suck me, Slave." He ordered in a voice thick with lust. Just hearing him caused Lauri's pussy to gush her cream out. Lsa caught it on her talented tongue, ripping a groan from Lauri. Lsa lowered her hips until she felt Lauri's face beneath her. Lauri opened up and sucked Lsa's clit in her mouth and lashed it with her wet tongue while Lsa bucked her hips and clenched tight on Jack. She came hard on the two of them. Lauri swallowed her juices as they poured out from around his cock. Lsa slowed her movements down, her orgasm nearly over. Jack pulled out, reached down under Lauri's head and pulled her face up into Lsa's opened pussy.

"Suck her, stick your tongue inside her. I want to hear it." He growled. Lauri looked up to see his gaze burning down on her. She knew he was in a near animal like state and would soon turn his beast loose. She ran her tongue deep inside Lsa, twisting and turning it rapidly. Lsa cried out and came again with a loud cry of pleasure. Meanwhile, Lauri was maintaining eye contact with Jack. She knew it turned him on hugely. He fisted his cock and jerked himself slowly. His pre-cum flowed out profusely to drip on Lauri's face. She blinked it out of her eyes and kept sucking Lsa's pussy.

She actually saw him snap. His lip curled in a snarl, then he aimed his cock at Lsa's pussy and Lauri's sucking lips. He broke through between them and sank deep inside Lsa. She cried out when he smacked into the bottom of her pussy, but he didn't heed her. With a wild cry, he began pounding hard. Lauri tried to bring her mouth into play but his driving hips and swinging balls kept her clear. Lsa cried and begged for mercy but there was none. He felt his orgasm start at the base of his spine and work up through his tightened ball sack. When he felt it surge up through his foot long cock, he summoned all his iron will to fight the age old instinct to bury himself deep.

Instead, he pulled out until just his swollen cock head remained inside her. Lauri had a fantastic view as 10 inches of exposed cock bucked and jerked as he unloaded his balls into Lsa's wrecked pussy. Cum leaked around the seal of cock and pussy to run in streams onto Lauri's upturned face. She quickly lifted her head and sucked at the joining of their bodies. Jack bellowed in ecstasy when he felt Lsa clench around him and Lauri's clever tongue licking his shaft.

His hips uncontrollably stabbed forward drawing a shriek from Lsa. He drilled deep and held still while she ground her cervix almost painfully on his swollen, still spurting head. He quivered in place until she wrung him dry with her tight muscles. Lauri continued her ministrations, lovingly licking and sucking both of them. Finally, with a groan he slowly pulled out of Lsa. Lauri watched as his thick head emerged, dragging a gout of hot cum with it. She yelped when it splashed on her face. He pulled completely free and fisted his softening tool.

Without being told, she took him in her mouth and sucked him voraciously. He moaned in pleasure while she serviced him. Lsa's pussy had a steady stream of cum pouring out of it and onto Lauri. She noticed Jack was staring down at her, in wonder at how easily she'd taken to sex with the both of them. Feeling naughty, she lifted her head and captured Lsa's dripping pussy in her mouth and sucked Jack's cum out of her. She scooped it out with her nimble tongue and kept it in her mouth. Lsa purred when she felt Lauri digging inside her.

"Keep it in your mouth, Slave. Both of you, get side by side." He ordered in a hoarse voice. They complied, and he steered them so they were laying on their sides, facing each other. He fisted his cock and knelt above them.

"Kiss." The girls eagerly obeyed, and he watched, fascinated as Lauri fed Lsa her mouthful of man cum. They stroked and petted each other while he milked himself over them, adding several long strings of cum to their feast. Each dollop was eagerly licked up and shared between the women. Their attention soon turned to him. They tackled him down and swarmed his cock, licking him clean until he shown.

He finally pulled them to his chest and hugged them tightly.

"You two will be the death of me!" He proclaimed happily. "Are you ok, little slave girl?" He asked Lauri with a wink.

"Yes, Master. Never better! I loved being with you two. You're so much fun and feel so good!" She winked back at him with a sexy smile.

He looked at his pocket watch. "Well shit, I'm up for guard duty. Can I trust you two alone?" He raised an eyebrow at them.

"Not even close!" Lauri giggled, then snuggled into Lsa's embrace and flipped a blanket over them. "Hurry back, Sweetheart." She told him softly. "Your girls need you." He leaned in and kissed them both soundly before dressing and heading outside.

Chapter XII : Julie Needs Attention

In the morning, Ty was cleaning up after breakfast while Jack tended the stock. He noticed Julie watching him forlornly from a short distance. He waved her to him. "What's up, Beautiful? How are you doing?" He asked. Timidly, she looked up at him.

"I'd like to talk to you, but I have a hard time. You're still kinda scary to me." She whispered softly. He sat on a nearby boulder and tugged her into his lap.

"What's wrong? Have I done something to you I'm not aware of?" He asked gently.

"No, Master. It's what you haven't done." She cast her eyes down, not looking at him and squirmed in his arms. "You haven't lain with me yet, and I've been with the group quite awhile now. I'm afraid something is wrong with me or you don't like me for some reason. I hear you with the other girls and it makes me hurt inside." She blushed deeply in embarrassment and was trembling visibly.

"Oh, Sweetheart. There's nothing wrong with you at all! I've been so busy with what's been going on that I've neglected you. I'm so sorry!" He held her close and comforted her when she started crying. Her tears wet his shoulder as she cried herself out.

"I'll make it up to you." He promised. "How about tonight it's just you and me? I'll make damn sure we have plenty of time to spend together. Would that be ok with you?"

"Oh, yes, Master! Thank you so much!" She threw her arms around him and kissed him soundly.

"How about you and I pilot the wagon together? We can spend the day getting to know one another better." He said softly, then caressed her hair and cheek. She lit up like the sun.

"I'd love that, Master! Thank you!" She kissed him deeply and snuggled further in his arms and sighed in relief. Jack lectured himself. She was such a beautiful lady. How he could have overlooked her for so long troubled him. He held her on his lap until everyone else was saddled up and ready, then he sat her beside him on the wagon seat and headed down the trail.

In the late afternoon they came to a small valley with several trees, and a creek running through it. Jack called an early halt. Lauri yipped with joy when she saw trout raising to take flies off the surface of the creek. In no time, she had her fishing gear out and several fish flopping on the bank. Lsa and Mary took their bows and went hunting while the men did their penance in the kitchen, boiling up a pot of beans and making biscuits. The hunters returned with a brace of rabbits. Mary strutted around proudly with her little tits thrust out. She had killed them all with no help from Lsa!

The men cooked up the bounty of meat and served it to their harem of beautiful women. A couple bottles of wine were polished off and everyone had full bellies and a little glow on. The boys hauled water and heated it, filling the big bathing tubs. They scrubbed each girl down with soapy lather and rinsed them clean in the cool creek water. Jack ended by washing Julie. He took special care to pay attention to every detail. She purred delightedly in his big hands as he caressed her gently.

The men were next. Julie took care of Jack while the other three mobbed Ty and spoiled him rotten. Soapy lather and feminine giggles floated around camp until everyone was sparkling clean. Julie knelt in front of Jack and timidly washed his low hanging tool. He was semi-hard as she cupped his big balls and gently rinsed him off. Her face flamed red when he complimented her on her skills.

Jack had quietly spread the word that tonight belonged to him and Julie. The other four would handle guard duty through the long night while he spent quality time with his woman. He took her into the wagon and sat her on the bed. He stood in front of her and tilted her head up to meet his eyes.

"How would you like our first time together, Sweetness?" He asked softly.

"I just want to please you in any way you choose. I'm here to serve and be used by you, please." Her eyes begged him. "Knowing I'm good enough for you is all I ask." She continued shyly. "But I need you to guide me. Tell me what to do. Command me, Master." She clasped his legs and leaned her head on his muscular thighs.

"As you wish, Lover. Lay down on your back."

After she did so, he covered her with his long frame and kissed her deeply. She mewed in his mouth as his tongue made love with hers. For long minutes he kissed and caressed her until she was trembling with desire. He raised up and stripped them both of their clothing. He then licked and sucked her big, firm breasts and tightened nipples until she whined in frustration. He slowly slid down and set her thighs over his shoulders. He gazed in awe at her perfect, pink pussy.

"Spread yourself for me."

Using two fingers, she pulled her lips apart with a slick sound of sticky wetness. He cupped her ass in his big hands and spread her cheeks while tilting her hips upward. She moaned when his broad tongue licked from her tailbone to her pussy, stopping to swirl around her tiny puckered hole on his journey north. She gasped in surprise, and then pleasure as sensation overcame her.

"Oh, Master! Yes! Oh, yes!" She cried out in passion. Her pussy clenched on his long tongue as he dug deep inside her. Her hands gripped his hair and she pulled his face into her pussy. His clever tongue slid out and curled around her swollen clit. She exploded in a messy orgasm that left Jack with pussy juice dripping down his face and chin. He redoubled his efforts by sliding a big index finger inside her and firmly rubbed her G-spot. Her thighs locked tightly around his head and she came again, violently. Her cries faded away as she held her breath and lost herself in her orgasm. He felt her body go limp as she went unconscious. He smiled and chuckled a bit. This wasn't the first time a woman had passed out on him. Lauri had in the past and he viewed it as sign that he was pleasing them well enough.

Carefully, he moved up beside her, and in just a few seconds she came to life. She clutched him abruptly and gasped for air.

"Easy, Sweetheart. You're ok. I'm right here with you." He crooned. She clung to him until her breathing returned to normal. He took her hand and cupped it to his thick shaft. "Get me hard. Suck me, Julie. I need to cum badly. The taste of your little pussy drove me crazy. You're delicious!" Her little palm grew slick with his pre-cum that was flowing nonstop from his cock. He laid on his back and spread his legs wide. She knelt between them and pursed her lips to take him in her mouth. He stopped with a question.