Headlands Beach, David, and Video

Story Info
The sexual escapades of two men.
1k words
3.43
2.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just out of bed seconds earlier, I stood naked gazing through the second-floor sliding doors at the balcony. The sun still sits low on the horizon. David came behind me putting his hands low around my waist giving my penis a gentle rub.

The frost-covered lawn and bare trees outside Queensdale apartments are making me ache for summer. David and I can swim in the lake at Headlands Beach, lie in the warm sun, or just walk hand in hand through the park.

The residence had been built as a two-bedroom unit although one of the rooms had been set aside as David's office.

I looked over my shoulder letting my boyfriend of one month kiss me deeply. My penis stirs and goes erect in his hand.

Having dressed in slim fit bluejeans, heather gray sweatshirt and slip-on ankle boots, I took a seat at the dining table and watched my boyfriend preparing breakfast for two.

Eggs over easy, toast, hash browns and bacon will be washed down with a second coffee.

Both avid hockey fans, we've followed the Columbus Blue Jackets since they joined the league. A home game against the despised Pittsburg Penguins is scheduled for 1 p.m.

Playing that sport was one of the earliest conversations on the night we met. David had grown up in hockey, his playing days having spanned some 8 years. He played his last league game at the age of 17. I had not played the sport in any league although there had been a rink in the back yard or a nearby pond.

Thinking about the current season, I said, "we should try to attend a game."

My boyfriend thought for a second then gave a reply. "I hate fighting the traffic."

"Not to mention the ridiculous prices at the snack bar," I quipped.

We made a few observations about the team and the NHL.

The sun had climbed higher in the sky but did not warm the air. Headlands beach is vacant as far as one can see. David and I are walking slowly along the water shooting video that will be posted to our channel. Harley Davidson, our black lab, is walking along side me. The dog would love to be included in the video so I will toss a ball which he will retrieve.

The game starts in a half hour. Meanwhile David and I are having cold cut subs and a beer at our table. Harley Davidson is lying in his favorite spot gnawing at a chew toy.

The game is about to start, finally. I settle into the sofa facing the 50-inch Samsung. My man sidles toward me putting his hand on my thigh.

Both teams are creating scoring chances. Both goalies are at the top of their game making spectacular saves. Both of us are excited.

The game comes to an end in late afternoon with perhaps an hour of daylight remaining. Thinking about sex I stare into my boyfriend's eyes. The look gives way to a deep kiss. I put my arms around his shoulders.

He pulled my sweatshirt off then, after a second, pulled my teeshirt off. With his palms on my pecs he leans into an open-mouthed kiss pushing his tongue against my tongue.

His hands slid to my waist. He opens my pants noticing that there's an erection hidden inside my BVD briefs.

Since the earliest days of our relationship I have never been bashful about masturbation. Having knocked on my door quite unexpectedly one day, he waited a long time while I wiped the cum and got dressed. Anyway before that day ended, I admitted to masturbating twice a day, the first session being before rising from bed and the second before going to sleep. It's not like we've never seen one another naked.

He locked his eyes onto the bulge in my briefs and stroked my dick through the cotton. I watched his hand for a few seconds before leaning into another kiss.

"Let me do it."

My request was soft spoken.

He nodded and withdrew his hand. Bent on ejaculating, I drew my briefs off my erect uncut penis. Taking the shaft in a firm grip I pumped my hand rapidly. The foreskin slid up and down.

David licked his lip as the cum squirted. As I dragged a finger through the white goop he gave a smiling nod of satisfaction.

"Twice a day huh?"

I nodded.

He added, "this morning you didn't."

I loosened my grip but continued stroking keeping my erection.

"Since we started dating I cut back."

He nodded. We dashed to the bedroom where we left pants and briefs on the floor.

He eased me onto the mattress and lay atop me letting his cock brush my cock. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and drew my feet up his legs.

Open mouths met. His lips closed lightly on my lip. I raised my right leg tilting my pelvis allowing his dick to penetrate.

While his cock slid in and out of the orifice his eyes locked onto my hand on my shaft. I let out a soft "mmmmmmmmmm" followed by another. Pumping my hand complemented the motion of his cock inside me.

Almost simultaneously we climaxed. I flashed a toothy smile of satisfaction as did he. Cum spilled from the Trojan as he pulled it off. Meanwhile I dragged a finger through my own cum.

He rolled off to his left. I snuggled my head against his shoulder.

He spoke candidly. "My x loved watching porn."

"Did you watch it with him?"

"He said it helped put him in the mood."

"Thinking about you puts me in the mood."

David smiled at my remark and put a light kiss on my forehead.

Over the ensuing days I spent more time in his apartment than in my own across town. On a one year lease that is about to expire, I gave some thought to moving in with him.

Friday night came around again. David and I, having done the deed, rolled off to opposite sides of the mattress.

Saturday morning saw us sharing a shower fondling each other's dick as the water rinsed away the lather.