Healed Shoulders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK. Admission time once more. About 3 years ago, I think it's fair to say that I was carrying a bit of extra weight. During the Spain trip, I realised what a fit body Emily had, compared to mine. If I'm being completely honest -- a part of me was jealous of both her body, and the attention she was getting. When Emily did wear something on the beach -- it was that yellow bikini she now held up. Me, on the other hand -- wore a dowdy one piece swimsuit that women of a certain age or shape tend to wear. It was neither sexy not flattering.

During the holiday, I noticed all the men were giving Emily the eye, few seldom gave me a second look. It was not surprising in hindsight I guess, most of the guys had seen her naked on the beach, so it was little wonder that they're minds ran away with them. But it got me thinking that I wanted to have a nice sexy body too, so once we got back home I embarked on a weight loss campaign.

And you know what -- 18 months later, I hit my target. As a reward, I bought myself this Orange bikini. At the time I felt it was a bit risqué but I figured it showed off my hot new body really well.

I held my bikini up and Emily whistled. "Wow Sis, look at you going all daring." She laughed.

I was about to respond when Emily said "C'mon then -- let's put them on."

Immediately she whipped her top off then unhooked her bra. Her tits fell out and oh my god, I can't tell you how gorgeous they were. Just the right proportion to the rest of her body and not a hint of sagginess. Emily quickly dropped her skirt then stepped out of her panties until she was now naked in front of me. As she began to put the bikini on, I caught a glimpse of her cunt -- it was hairy. She turned and asked me to tie her top at the back, and I had a lovely view of her arse cheeks.

Yes, I know -- she was my sister, and I should have drawn the line. But it was not anything I hadn't seen when we were younger -- albeit her body was much more developed now. I turned around and began undressing, removing my blouse. As soon as I did so Emily unhooked my bra, and my tits flopped out.

Now, as I've mentioned earlier -- Emily was a free spirit and I'm sure you guys will have picked up the impression that Emily was just about down for anything. But what she did next, caught me out a little and to be honest -- it shocked me.

Emily unhooked my bra, as I said and my tits fell out. I was sliding the bra straps down my arms when I felt Emily's hands -- on my tits, massaging them lightly. She giggled.

"No way you're a C cup. Mmmmm feels more like a D to me." She intoned.

I stepped away and turned to face her, then suddenly realised she could now see my tits. OK. It's not that I was embarrassed, or ashamed of them. I quite like my tits the way they are, and I've certainly had no complaints. As I've hinted at -- and I can't say anymore on it -- she had seen them quite often when we were younger.

"Mmm definitely a D." she giggled once more, before swiftly removing my skirt. Again, it was the shock of it more than anything else. I just stood there almost in shock, as she slowly pulled my panties down. There was no reason for her to do it that slowly, except of course -- she had every reason.

"Wwow. You ... you shave?" she asked sounding a little surprised.

I blushed and said that I found the whole 'hair' thing a little awkward and that anyway, there were no guys on the scene to be looking at it anyway. To be honest -- I shave often, especially when Ben and I were ... well, you know.

I suppose I should have been a little embarrassed and uncomfortable that Emily was seeing me naked. It didn't feel wrong as such, just a little awkward. Emily and I often discussed sexual matters over the phone so it wasn't as if it was a difficult subject.

I huffed and said we should get back to the garden so Emily helped me with my bikini top as I but the bottoms on. Now, I do need to explain something about these bikinis. Both Emily's and mine were brief -- to say the least, and both very similar. The top had a single strap that went over my neck, with 2 straps leading round the back to be tied in a bow. The bottoms were of a similar design, with 2 triangles of material connected by a (very narrow) bit of material that went between my legs from the front part to the back. The bottoms were secured on either side by straps of material that were tied in a bow. In truth it left very little to the imagination.

With both of us in our bikinis -- Emily and I rushed downstairs giggling like teenagers. When we got to the garden, Ben had kindly set the loungers out -- complete with beach towels. Emily sat on the lounger and immediately began applying her lotion, to her legs and arms. I busied myself sorting the lounger into a comfortable position and then straightening the towel. Through the corner of my eye, I saw Ben and my heart jolted. His eyes were fixated on Emily as she applied the lotion. Emily (I'm still not sure if she knew she was being watched) began to apply it to the front of her neck, down her chest and onto her tits. I watched, transfixed on both Emily and Ben as I saw her slip her hands under the hem and apply the lotion onto her tits.

It was a curious thing to do. It seemed that at some point, Emily was going to go topless -- that was a given. So why apply the lotion now? Ben certainly wasn't complaining. And I suppose, a few of you out there will be judging me once more -- saying that I should have stepped in, should have said something. Daft as it seems now -- it looked quite innocent and so, No -- I didn't say anything to Emily.

Then, finally satisfied that she had covered herself -- Emily lay down on her front and then calmly (almost as if she KNEW Ben was watching) asked if Ben would mind doing her back? Ben immediately agreed of course, taking the bottle and pouring a copious amount into his palm. He started on the small of her back, moving his hands upwards and slightly sideways as he did so. When he got the bikini strap, I wondered what he would do.

Emily reached around and tugged the bikini top strap then pulled them away saying "I don't want any tan lines there do I." she giggled.

I should have freaked out, I should have said SOMETHING -- right? I mean, this was MY son putting his hands on his Aunt. But damn me to the clouds, if all I felt was jealousy. Yeah that's right -- laugh all you want. It's a fair time to point out in mitigation, that of course -- I still really had not felt Ben's hands on my body. And despite my mind's reticence and restraint -- a part of me (aka -- my cunt) was desperate to feel them all over my body.

Ben finished applying the lotion and then sort of clapped his hands together in some signal that he had finished. In truth, I was about to ask him to do my back when Emily piped up.

"Hey sis, get Ben to do you too -- since he's already got lotion on his hands." She laughed.

Her choice of words weren't lost on me and I wondered for a moment whether Ben had actually divulged our secret to her. I moaned my agreement and closed my eyes. Now you guys can judge me or doubt me all you want but I genuinely - and I mean genuinely -- only expected Ben to apply lotion to my back. Of course a part of me wanted his hands on the rest of my body -- but I was managing that desire, I was controlling it and resisting the temptation completely.

Ben started with my arms, long slow strokes -- using his fingers as a paintbrush and my body as his canvas. It was erotic, sensual and I should have realised what was happening to me. But I guess, the heat and maybe the early morning beers had clogged my logic somehow. A deep soulful voice in my mind reassured me that it was OK to enjoy it.

Ben moved his hands onto my neck and shoulders, and right there and then I felt I was in heaven. It wasn't even a sexual heaven -- at first. I felt the tension and stress leave my body as Ben continued to carry out what, in essence was a lovely relaxing massage. Ben covered my shoulders, then moved right down to the small of my back and began to work his way upwards, his strong fingers stroking and rubbing my skin so exquisitely and tenderly.

Again, to be honest -- I don't really know what Ben was thinking. I mean he must have realised that he was giving me a massage, and not simply applying the lotion. When he got to my bikini straps I jarred slightly, wondering and worrying about what he would do. At first I was relieved, as I felt his hand go under the strap and he rubbed the lotion in. No need to undo the strap then.

Except -- he did. I wasn't ready for it and so I jolted when I felt my unrestrained tits press into the lounger. I was about to call out that that wasn't necessary -- when I felt Ben's hands slide round the side of my tits and his fingers curl up to massage my tits. My mind flew into a blizzard of emotions, and I really wasn't sure what to think. This was a violation of my body, and Yes -- I know how hypocritical that sounds. But we had agreed to wipe the slate clean (again), and - save for the Pizza night incident -- we had.

"Just my back." I scolded Ben, as lowly as I could, lifting myself up to tap his hands away -- and trying desperately not to let my sister hear. Whether she did hear, I don't know -- but she didn't react.

When Ben didn't immediately remove his hands, I lifted up further and -- maybe he misread that as a sign that I was giving him better access, I don't know. He immediately shifted his hand and grabbed my nipple. Well, regardless of my mental state -- my nipples were not going to pass up attention like that, and they quickly pinged out, ready and excited.

This time I forcibly grabbed his arm and moved it away. I looked at him and gave him a glare and a little shake of the head. I had expected Ben to look angry, or frustrated but instead he just looked bemused. And as I later found out -- had totally misunderstood and misread the situation.

As a distraction, I asked if he would fetch me a cold drink and whilst he was gone I re-tied the bikini strap. Ben went and sat in the chair and put his headphones on. Emily and I were quietly dozing, listening to the birds chirping. It was quite idyllic I guess, and about 2 hours went past without much incident. My racing mind came back to normal and I pushed the incident out of my mind.

Then Emily got up and declared that she was going to the toilet. As soon as she was gone -- I sat up and glared at Ben until he took his headphones off. I asked him what the hell he thought he was playing at, trying to catch a cheap feel of my tits. Ben's response astounded and annoyed me. It totally freaked me out.

"I thought that's what you wanted, mum." He blurted, sounding a little embarrassed. "I thought that was why you wore THAT skimpy bikini -- so I could see and feel your tits and cunt."

Immediately I understood what he was saying, the bikini was very revealing, and one could say almost deliberately enticing and tantalising. I cursed myself for having chosen it and considered if I should go and change it. But it would be too obvious, and Emily would soon realise that there was something amiss. Beside, the damage was done -- or rather, prevented thankfully.

What I hadn't counted on was that the bathroom window was wide open and that the window overlooked the garden. Someone in that bathroom at the time, may well have overheard our conversation.

Emily returned, seemingly unaware of our exchange. But she had heard it, as I was to later learn. Emily was however -- topless.

I'm not sure whether I was annoyed because she hadn't asked permission -- it was my house after all -- or the fact that she had just come out into the garden like that with no warning for me, or poor Ben. Not that Ben was complaining, his eyes were wide with wonder and bugged out in their sockets. I gave my sister a long hard stare, and Emily just smiled in response.

"Oh Ben doesn't mind -- do you Ben." She laughed, after I had tried to scold her for her actions.

I reminded her that he was her nephew and that such sights were just not appropriate. Emily reacted typically, by saying this was the 21st century not the 18th and that people really didn't care about these things so much now. I still wasn't happy and I made sure Emily knew it. But she brazened it out like she always did.

We both resumed our sunbathing positions, me on my back but with my tits covered -- and Emily also on her back, her tits now on display. Ben sat directly behind us, and though he had his headphones on -- his eyes were no longer closed (as they had been when listening to his music earlier), instead they seemed to focus at a point in front of him. And guys, you can all guess what that point of focus was. Emily's body.

A half hour went by, I must have drifted into a little nap. It was now mid afternoon and the sun was not quite so strong. I gazed over at Emily and saw that she was still laying there -- with one, very slight but alarming difference. When she had initially laid down, her legs had been together. Now I could see that they were slightly spread. I began to consider why and then, I looked up at Ben and immediately understood why.

I was so angry with Emily. I mean really, really annoyed. Flirting with Ben was one thing and perhaps just about tolerable. But showing her tits, and now -- practically showing her cunt to him. That was unacceptable. But you guys will laugh at this. Even as I was preparing to tear a strip off Emily in no uncertain terms, a voice in my head wanted to shout 'Only I'm allowed to show him my tits and cunt'.

Ben saw my fury, and realised that I had caught him staring right between his Aunt's legs. Perhaps he felt a little ashamed or guilty. Maybe he felt my rage was going to be directed at him. He stood up quickly, barely able to conceal what I could now see was a semi hard erection in his shorts.

Ben excused himself, and said he was going indoors for a bit. To this day I don't know quite what he did -- but I wouldn't have put it passed him to have gone to his bedroom, looked out the window and jerked off over the sight of his naked Aunt and almost naked Mom in the garden.

I turned to face Emily and wailed, asking her what the fuck she thought she was playing at. Emily of course, feigned ignorance at first saying that she didn't know what I meant. I challenged her about the flirting, about her going topless and then about her spreading her legs so Ben could see her pussy.

Emily denied it, saying she had only spread her legs so the inside of her thighs could get tanned, and that anyway her bikini was covering up (most) of her pussy. Then she said that going topless was something she always did and that I shouldn't get so hung up about it because Ben will have seen plenty of tits at Uni.

I replied by saying that they weren't just any old set of tits -- they were his Auntie's. My blood was really boiling and I launched into a tirade of complaints. I scolded Emily and castigated her -- telling her that she was an Auntie, a blood relative to Ben and that this was wholly inappropriate bordering on illegal. I said it was disgusting and wicked and asked her how she could do such a thing. I asked her if she got some dirty and perverted thrill from doing it and ended by saying it was totally unacceptable behaviour and that she should leave.

I wasn't finished, I wasn't even close to being finished. I wanted to leave Emily in absolutely no doubt that this sort of behaviour toward my son was wholly inappropriate and unacceptable. I called her a wicked and depraved Aunt, and that if that was how she got her thrills -- then I was utterly disgusted with her and that she should take a long hard look at herself. I begged her, in the name of all things decent and moral -- not to do anything like this again with Ben.

I guess that must have been the proverbial straw, because Emily smiled and it was that terrifying smile she had when she was about to say something that was going to blow my entire outburst out of the water.

"Is that why you let him rub your tits then Sis?" she hissed accusingly. "It's just you that's allowed to flash your tits at him, is it. What else have you flashed at him, sis?" she asked, her voice now dripping with malevolence.

I was totally stymied. I didn't know at the time how Emily had found out about that. Had she seen what Ben had done, maybe she must have overheard us. And then, the penny dropped as I lifted my head and saw the bathroom window open.

"You ... you heard that?" I asked, my tone deliberately conciliatory.

Emily confirmed that not only has she seen what Ben had done, but also that she had heard what we had said. Then Emily smiled triumphantly at me. Her face told me everything I needed to know.

"You're such a hypocrite, Sis -- you know that." She denounced. "You object to your son seeing my tits but you're quite happy for him to cop a feel on yours." She hissed, "So tell me -- who's the fucking pervert here." She accused.

"I ... I stopped him as soon as felt ..." I began, stumbling to reach a reasonable justification. Emily interrupted me.

"But why did he think he could do that Sis?" asked Emily once more sounding a little intrigued. "I mean, what else has happened between you two, to make him think you'd allow him to do that? I mean, any normal son would only dream of rubbing his mum's tits. Why did Ben think he could actually do it -- and that you might allow it?"

Her outburst was phrased like a question, but in truth it sounded more like an accusation. I bit my lip, my head whirling and my heart pounding. Desperately I rolled my thoughts around, trying to find an appropriate and non-divulging answer.

"Nothing." I called out, "When I challenged Ben, he said it was because we were both wearing very revealing bikinis." I lied. Well, it wasn't a complete lie but it wasn't the whole truth either, was it guys? Emily cast her eyes up and down me as if gauging the veracity of my excuse.

"Well." She exclaimed finally. "If that's true -- then he's got problems that you need to get him to accept and deal with." She announced, sounding only half convinced.

Emily continued saying that Ben needed to be told that just because a woman is naked, doesn't mean she is willing to be groped like that. I agreed with her, and told her I'd talk to him about it.

We talked some more as my pulse slowed and Emily went on to say that it was well known, and quite common for young men to lust after their mothers. It was usual for them to fantasise about their mum whilst jerking off. Some men went as far as to rummage through their mum's underwear but that it was a phase, and usually wore off by the time the guy got his first few girlfriends.

Finally, Emily went on to plead her case by once more telling me that she had genuinely gone topless because she really didn't think it would be a problem. She acknowledged that she probably should have asked permission or at least warned me. Then she said, and admitted that she had known that Ben could see between her legs but maintained that she had indeed initially only spread her legs to get a tan. She finished by saying she was sure that Ben couldn't see that much anyway -- but again, agreed that it was perhaps inappropriate.

I felt the tensions and hostilities begin to reduce and I remember I sighed in relief. I'd managed to dodge a bullet and I knew it. My heart was still thumping wildly and I could feel my pulse racing. I hoped and prayed that Emily had understood and accepted my explanation and I really hoped she wouldn't ask any more awkward questions. What I really needed to do though, was to make sure Ben was going to give the same story. Because I just knew Emily wasn't going to let it lay and would be asking Ben awkward questions as soon as she was able.

As the sun now began to disappear behind the nearby buildings -- we decided to go in the house and I took the chance to get Ben on his own. I asked Emily to take the food and beer into the kitchen while Ben and I would put the chairs, table and loungers away in the garage at the far end of the garden. It was quite a way from the house and I knew we wouldn't be overheard.