Healed Shoulders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got in the garage, I turned to fix Ben with a glare. "Now, listen Ben. This is really important. Auntie Emily is going to grill you at some point. She knows you groped my tits." I declared.

Ben groaned and mumbled an apology, but I told him it was too late for that. Then I explained to him that Emily had seen what he'd done and also overheard through the bathroom window -- when we were talking about it. Again, Ben moaned and hung his head in disillusionment.

I was about to say more when Ben piped up. "What ... what about her? Showing her tits and her cunt like that. Practically inviting me to touch her." He accused lamely.

It was a fair point, from Ben's point of view I guess and I tried to address it. I started by reminding him what his Aunt Emily was like, what a show off she was and how she had gone topless in Spain. I told her that she like the attention, from anyone -- without actually wanting the physical attention.

"She's a cock tease." Announced Ben boldly, and in all honesty I couldn't disagree with that assessment.

I consoled him, telling him that there were unfortunately women like that out there. It wasn't nice what they did -- leading guys on, teasing and tantalising them with their body with the feint promise of what might be available. Only to then dash their hopes cruelly and devastatingly. Ben sighed his acknowledgment and shook his head sadly. I then told him that just because a woman was naked, it in no way gave him permission to grope her.

Then I told Ben, that when Emily spoke to him -- he needed to just say that he misread the situation and to make sure he told her he was hugely embarrassed and ashamed of himself and that he felt very guilty and disgusted with himself for what he had done. I told him that he needed to lay it on really thick, because if Aunt Emily got even the merest sniff of a secret then she wouldn't hold back until she knew the entire story. And that, as I pointed out to him -- could ruin both our lives.

Ben apologised profusely once more and re-iterated that in his mind, and after the Pizza incident -- he felt that me wearing a skimpy bikini was my way of telling him that I wanted his attention. I replied that the Pizza indent was a bad mistake, and that I took full responsibility. I should have taken my hand away immediately, and I told Ben that I berated myself daily -- for not doing so.

That night I went to bed fearing the worse. Emily and Ben stayed up talking and though I knew I had to trust Ben to keep to the script -- I also knew of my sister's tenacity and determination. A part of me considered spying on them, listening to the conversation -- but I concluded that there was nothing I could do about it. If Ben spilt the entire can of beans on us -- then I would just have to deal with the fallout. But in truth, I didn't sleep well -- perhaps not unsurprisingly. I woke several times to sounds of loud laughing from downstairs (yes my door was open).

When I woke Sunday morning, my head hurt and I realised I was probably dehydrated from the sun and the alcohol of the previous day. I took a welcome gulp of the water that was by my bed and then I noticed that my door was closed. I knew I'd not closed it but who and why it had been closed was a mystery to me.

I put my gown on and made my way downstairs, it was quiet but looking at the clock, it was already past 10am.

I fixed a coffee and sat down to ruminate on my situation. Just what had Ben told Emily, what sort of questions would my sister have for me and -- if she did know the full story, how was she going to react. But I knew my sister well. Ben could not have told her the 'full' story because I knew Emily would have immediately stormed up to my bedroom -- woken me and demanded to know if it was true. The fact that she hadn't done that told me she at least didn't know the full story, and I felt relieved about that.

In the solitude of the kitchen, I began to consider Ben's words -- his reason for doing what he had done. Was I in some way culpable, I asked of myself. I had to admit that I had other, less revealing bikinis -- why had I not worn one of those? Why had I deliberately chosen to wear the smallest and skimpiest of bikinis that I knew hid next to nothing of my private parts. A thought crossed my mind and it was not a welcome one. Had I somehow sub-consciously 'wanted' to tease Ben and maybe secretly hoped he'd grope me.

OK. Perhaps grope is too strong a word. Maybe I secretly hoped he would put his hands on me. Once more, my devious mind reminded myself that I had yet to feel his hands properly on my body. We had fucked that one time, when Ben's hands were immobile and ever since then there had been this deep dark longing to feel his strong hands on my body. I'd fought down the thought many, many times. I'd resisted it's temptation to explore it further. I had denied it to myself, over and over and over again. And yet it persisted, like that annoying little itch in the most inaccessible of places.

Emily came down about 30 minutes later and poured herself a coffee before asking me how I was. I told her I was dehydrated, and Emily kindly pointed out that I shouldn't be drinking coffee. I asked my sister what time she had gone to bed and what she and Ben had talked about. Emily's eyes clouded in thought and I feared the worse.

After a moment of thought Emily spouted "He told me about the Pizza night ..." she declared, deliberately letting the rest of the sentence hang.

Well, as you can imagine my heart fluttered and jolted wildly, my mind spun in absolute panic and dread. I was in absolute devastation, emotions and feeling hurling at me from all angles. Guilt and shame, embarrassment and disgrace. I couldn't even contemplate why or what on earth had possessed Ben to tell her about THAT incident of all things.

The blowjob I could mitigate, even the naked showers could be reasoned away as being a 'wrong choice'. But the Pizza night incident had been a deliberate and intentional act of sexual intimacy between a mother and son -- and there was no mitigation for that, not without knowing the FULL story, and so as my heart sank I came to the realisation that I might have to tell Emily everything.

A part of me was glad, feeling that I could finally tell someone -- no more secrets, no more hiding things -- no more lies. I prepared my story, choosing to start from the very beginning. And I was about to speak when Emily smiled at me.

"Ben said, it was the briefest of touches and you moved your hand away quickly." She offered.

My mind flew into a storm once more, was this a reprieve? Maybe Ben hadn't told her the full story, after all. I nodded at Emily, taking a drink of coffee to hide the fact that I couldn't talk.

"Even so, it must have been just a little exciting, it must have felt deliciously wicked to have even the briefest touch of your son's cock." She giggled.

I honestly didn't know what to say or how to respond. "Just what did Ben tell you happened?" I asked curiously.

Emily looked at me then pointed out that surely I should know? In reply I said that I wanted to hear his side of the story as it might differ from mine. In truth of course, I just wanted to get an idea of what Ben had said so I could tailor my version to sound similar.

My sister smiled at me disarmingly. "He said that the 3 of you were watching TV, that you and he were sharing a blanket. You'd turned to get comfortable and that your hand had inadvertently landed on his cock. Then he admitted to me that he had initially got excited but that you had moved your hand away." She finished, hinting that she believed there was more to the story. I knew I had to give her a little more scandal, just to make sure she dropped the topic.

"I ... I may have given it a squeeze." I admitted, trying to sound as guilty and shameful as I could. Emily howled.

"I fucking knew it. You felt your son's cock. Was it ... was it good?" she asked, sounding more than a little intrigued.

I reminded her that he was my son, that it was disgusting and sickening and that I felt entirely mortified by it, then ended by adding "but fuck yeah... he's huge."

Quite why I chose those words -- to admit he was 'huge', to this day I really don't know. I should have just said that I felt a tingle of wicked excitement or some such. But no, I had chosen to fixate of the size of my son's cock -- AGAIN.

I asked Emily what else they had discussed and Emily dismissed it saying that Ben had mainly talked about Uni. Emily admitted that she had again asked if there were any 'nice' guys that would fancy a thirty something like her. To Emily's delight (apparently) Ben had said that judging by what he had seen that afternoon he felt sure there would be many guys interested.

Emily then told me that she had asked Ben how he felt about what he'd 'seen' and she said that his response had surprised her. I asked her to elaborate and that was when the full story came out. Emily said that she had kept her tone neutral and her words reasonably decent. She had asked him if he had minded that she had gone topless and did he like her 'breasts'? She had then asked him if he had enjoyed 'touching her' and asked whether he had hoped for more?

Ben's reply to the first question was that it was a bit of a shock but that of course he liked her tits (that's the word he used) because they were spectacular. He then admitted that he enjoyed rubbing her back and half hoped he would be able to put lotion on her front and on her tits once she was topless.

That last comment made me tingle, and Emily saw it. "Of course, you know what that feels like don't you, to have your son's hands on your tits." She chided.

I shrugged and reiterated that Ben had made a mistake in misjudging the situation. But if I thought Emily was going to let me off -- I was wrong. She told me that Ben had admitted to believing that the incident on the Pizza night was 'deliberate' on my part and that I was somehow trying to give him the come-on to try something. Then Emily said that Ben had admitted to her -- that the fact that both of us were wearing skimpy bikinis meant we were 'up for a bit of groping'.

I was truly shocked, of all the explanations that Ben could have come up with -- this was the worse, in terms of digging a hole for ourselves, we were well and truly neck deep in it. I was about to render some sort of convoluted reply when Emily chipped in.

"Apparently, it's quite a big thing at parties in Uni." She intoned flatly. "They go to parties and ... apparently if you wear skimpy outfits then you are advertising that you are happy to be groped." She offered, sounding quite knowledgeable about the entire thing. "Some women attend in just bra and panties." She added, sounding for once a little shocked.

I was astounded. I mean, I knew about Uni life and I knew it was all sort of a bit amoralistic and unfettered when it came to sex but this knowledge did shock me. It wasn't a surprise that Ben had attended such parties, what was a shock and a disappointment to me was that he felt he could get away with the same behaviour at home. Did he honestly think that was how all women wanted to be treated?

My heart broke with the realisation that despite my best efforts at teaching Ben to respect women -- it seemed I had failed. I was about to say as much, when Ben appeared in the kitchen and asked if there was any more coffee. That put an end to Emily and my discussion.

The rest of the day went by with little incident, Emily and Ben continued to flirt -- but I noted that it was all a little more light hearted and not so 'sexual' now. We had Sunday lunch and then Ben said he was going to catch an earlier train back as he needed to work on an assignment for Monday morning. I waved him off in the taxi, and warned him to stay away from any wild parties. His face sort of frowned a bit, and maybe the realisation occurred to him that Emily had told me what he had told her.

Once he was gone, I tidied up a bit then went and sat with Emily in the front room. I poured us both some wine and settled down to what I thought was going to be a normal night in front of the TV. How wrong was I. Almost as soon as I sat down, Emily started -- and she didn't pull any punches.

"How common do you think Incest is?" she asked sounding nonchalant, as if asking the time.

I gulped, immediately seeing where she might go with this, and wondering if in fact she did know more than she was letting on -- and just wanted Ben out of the way. I babbled incoherently, and only just managed to ask her where on earth that question had come from.

"You know in Game of Thrones -- you know that Cersei and her brother fuck all the time right?" she added, somehow thinking that would explain the question.

I told her that I knew that, but added that it was just a TV programme. Emily looked at me, her eyes a little wicked and excited. She asked me if I was aware that in some parts of the world, it was legal. Was I aware that in most cases -- Mother & daughter or Sister & Sister incest was NOT illegal because it could not produce a child. Then she told me that for the same reason, Father & Son incest was not illegal either.

Again I stammered and asked what her point was and why was she telling me this. Emily didn't reply for a moment -- then smiled sweetly.

"I'm just saying, that maybe in 50 years, incest will be legal everywhere." She sighed, sounding rueful.

I was surprised by her tone, and even more so by her next remark. She asked me if she could tell me something, then made me promise that I wouldn't get angry or fly off the handle. I said I would try but she insisted. Making me promise verbally on my son's life that I would not get angry and shout at her. My mind whirled trying to think of what she was possibly going to admit to me. When she told me, I was shocked.

Emily told me that her and Ben had been discussing the events of the afternoon -- but she admitted to me that the discussion had got a lot more sexual than she first told me. Ben had admitted to her that he was mesmerised by the small wisps of cunt hair (his words apparently) that were showing from underneath Emily's bikini hem. Then he had added that it was so different to his mum's bald cunt.

I realised Ben's faux pax straight away and my mind was in turmoil, but was relieved when Emily passed over it without comment. Instead, Emily said that she had then asked Ben about his size of his cock and had he 'measured' it. When I stared at her, my little sister blushed -- and that didn't happen often. She explained that Ben had told her it was a little over 10 inches and that Emily had gasped and told him she didn't believe him. Anyway, after a little cajoling it seems -- Ben agreed to let Emily see it. Emily had pointed out to Ben that since he had seen her tits and cunt hair, it was only fair for her to see his cock. It had worked she said - Ben pulled his cock out and Emily said she nearly fainted, admitting it was the biggest she had seen.

Emily assured me that that was all that had happened. There had been no touching or anything untoward, she had simply commented that some of these Uni girls were going to be pleasantly surprised and overjoyed.

Emily then said she had asked Ben bluntly about how he knew his mum's pussy was bald. Straight away my heart jolted, my mind spun with fear and trepidation. Just what had been Ben's response. I waited, trying to stay calm -- and keeping my breath steady and normal.

Emily looked at me, perhaps trying to gauge my own reaction. Finally she went on to explain, saying that Ben had seemed panicked by the question and had blurted out that during the time he was in a cast, he and his mother had shared a shower.

My mind was in overdrive. Once again my sister had caught me out -- luring me into a feeling of calmness then immediately confronting me with a secret of my own. I badly wanted to go back to the secret that she had just divulged to me, but I knew she would see that as a delaying tactic and would therefore deuce that there was more to the shower secret than it first seemed.

I looked Emily in the eyes, there was a strange tinge of intrigue and excitement in them. I told her it was true, and I told her exactly why I had done so. Of course I left a lot of stuff out, the subsequent blowjob and of him seeing me impaled on a dildo. Emily seemed strangely at ease with the answer I gave her and I was quite relieved when once more, she changed the subject. But this had always been Emily's favourite tactic -- get an answer, change the subject whilst secretly forming another challenge to the answer and then launching the question with little notice so as not to give the person time to think.

I was about to ask Emily what had possessed her to ask to see Ben's cock when she chirped up.

"You saw his huge cock then -- in the shower? What did you think? Did you want to touch it? What am I saying -- of course you did. You wouldn't be natural if you didn't, even if he is your son. I know I would have touched it, maybe I would have done a lot more with a cock like that." She giggled incessantly, watching my reaction at every word.

I hardly knew where to begin or what to answer first. There were so many traps and implications in every part of that sentence. I told her that she was being silly, that such a discussion was not right or moral. I told her I was disgusted with her, disappointed and ashamed that I had let it go this far. I told her I wanted no more talk about Ben or any mention of sexual activities. I told her I wasn't going to answer any more of her questions and that I wasn't discussing things any further.

Was that how I truly felt -- of course it fucking wasn't. My cunt was juicing up, just imaging Emily gazing at that giant cock. I was getting turned on by the fact that my sister was turned on by my own son. I had juiced as Emily described Ben looking at her cunt, and remembered how hairy it had looked when we got changed into our bikinis. My nipples pinged and my clit throbbed as Emily mentioned Game of Thrones. I had watched and replayed that scene with Cersei and her brother so many times it was engrained in my mind. I had fapped myself off to the sheer utter decadence and depravity of that scene -- and I had fucking loved it.

Emily apologised and said that maybe yesterday the 'sun' got to her. Again, I need you to understand that Emily is a master manipulator with words and actions. I say that, because there was no way for me to distinguish if Emily had said 'sun' or 'son'. I knew which I wanted to believe, and I also knew which one was most likely to be true.

But I was swimming in dangerous waters now. Sure, I knew a little bit more about Emily's view of incest. But I still didn't know where her boundary lay and if I misjudged that -- we would all be in trouble. I had expected Emily to leave later that Sunday night -- but she asked if she could stay. I thought little of it, and agreed.

Later that evening things had calmed down. My ardour had diminished, and I felt Emily's arousal had abated. Despite my declaration earlier that I wasn't going to talk about it -- I had a few burning questions of my own and it was my turn to spring them on Emily.

"So what do YOU think about incest?" I asked abruptly during the adverts.

Emily looked a me, clearly surprised by my question. "I thought you didn't want to discuss it anymore" she huffed.

I told her that I didn't want to talk about Ben specifically but that I was still interested by what she had said earlier.

"It's illegal in this country." Emily replied flatly.

I told her that I wasn't asking about it -- I was asking how she felt about it. Emily tried an obvious manoeuvre but in truth I was quite used to the verbal duelling that we often engaged in. Emily replied that she didn't feel she could comment because she wasn't a mother. I pointed out that there was more than one type of incest, and that she was an Aunt and a Sister.