Heather

Story Info
A daughter and her friends love for Heathers dad.
24.5k words
4.38
24.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raiku1313
Raiku1313
12 Followers

"Hi dad," heather said when she came into the kitchen. She was tiny about 4 foot 9. Brown hair down to the middle of her back brown eyes skinny but athletic. She was a part of her high school baseball team.

"Hi honey, want some breakfast?" I asked her putting a pancake on a plate. "I made pancakes for us." She smiled at me and hugged me, "I would love some" she giggled. Grabbing the syrup, she placed on the table.

"Hey dad," she said. "Could a friend come over today to hang out?" She smiled at me. Her smile looked just like her mothers. Her mother died giving birth to heather 18 years ago. We were only married for 4 years. I was devastated when the doctor told me that they couldn't stop the bleeding.

Every day she gets more and more like her mother.

"What friend?" I asked her putting the pancakes in front of her at the table.

"Lisa." She answered pouring syrup. Lisa. Wow she was beautiful. I couldn't say no.

"Sure honey she could come over." I told her. We sat and ate pancakes and talked about school and what the day was going to be like and what was Going to do. I found out that they were going to watch videos and just do young teenager things. She didn't have a phone that she could use all the time. We had an agreement that if her grades are up, she could be on Facebook twice a day for an hour. So, she made sure her grades were good.

After breakfast she cleared the table and announced she was going to take a shower and then call Lisa. I agreed and started the dishes. Putting the rest of the pancakes away I caught myself thinking about Lisa. She was 20. Red hair about 5 foot 6. Fitly athletic. Average skin tone for a white girl. Her eyes were blue, and her hair was red. She was very pretty. I haven't seen her for a few weeks. She usually wore black which I believed she was in the goth scene which was fine. I also suspected heather would join that scene at one point just not sure when or if she would. I heard the shower start. It was very loud considering it was close to the kitchen in our 1 story house. We have a 2-bedroom small house.

After I got done with the dishes I sat on the couch and flipped through the channels. I was so happy the weekend hit. I needed a break from work. I am a construction foreman. Long hours and I try to spend as much time with my daughter as I can, but I know she is getting older and wants to hang out with her friends more than me. Which I am ok with. She enjoys it and makes her happy. Flipping through the channels a show caught my eye which was a movie I enjoy. So, I started watching that when I heard

"Hey Lisa" she was on the phone with her friend. "My dad said you could come over and hang out. ....... ok I'll ask him. Hang on." She came into the living room and stood by the entrance "Hey dad" she said. Can Lisa stay the night tonight?" I muted the tv turned to her and thought for a minute.

"I don't know," I said slyly. "What are you going to do for me?"

She thought for a minute then said, "Ill clean the kitchen and living room next weekend." I smiled and answered.

"It's a deal." She squealed and ran back to the phone. I just smiled.

"He said yes." I heard her say. There were a few other things that were said that I couldn't make out then her hung up. She came back and sat on the couch.

I muted the tv again and asked her "when is she arriving?"

She put her hand on her leg and said "in about an hour.

"Then you better go get dressed for her arrival huh sweetie?" I suggested.

She hopped up and ran to her room. "Oh my gosh what am I going to wear?' I heard her. I just smiled and continued watching my show. After a while there was a knock on the door. I called for heather to answer it. She ran into the living room. She was dressed in all black. Where on earth did, she get those clothes?! She was wearing a black top with thin straps short length showing off her belly button black gloves that went to her elbows black skirt that was way too short but damn she looked hot in that outfit. I just stared at her as she ran and opened the door hugging her friend. Lisa was decked out in goth as well but more so than heather.

She was wearing a black top long sleeve with holes in her sleeves for her thumbs. Black leather skirt with leggings that went up to her thighs revealing about 2 or 3 inches of thigh. Her black boots went to her shins in the middle. She had silver chains attached to her skirt black make up black lip stick. She was fucking hot. I think what I liked most was the chocker spikes she was wearing. She had a backpack with her.

"Hi Mr. Johnson." She said to me closing the door.

"Hello Lisa. Welcome to the house." I just stared at her beauty and realized that her breasts were nice. I'd say b cup. She's grown them in the past few weeks. I was completely attracted to this 18-year-old. Holy shit she was hot.

Her hair was black now long about down to the small of her back. Lisa and heather went to her room. I was left sitting there wondering what could possibly be going on with this situation that I found myself in. 2 beautiful girls wearing skimpy outfits in my house giggling and music coming from heathers room. One is my daughter the other her friend. My mind racing of all the things I wanted to see and do to both of them also fighting my impulsive naughty thoughts I tried watching the movie, but it was ending so I channel surfed until I found a documentary about something not exactly sure what.

All I could think about was the girls. Giggling stopped after a while then I heard ...

"Oh yeah he so cute." That intrigued me about who they were talking about... Some boys at school perhaps? Or a guy at the mall. Who I wondered? I really wanted to go in and see what the fuss was about but how would I do that? For what reason would I have to interrupt their fun time together? Then it hit me. Ice cream. I quickly got up and grabbed 2 bowls.

"Girls!" I yelled. Making 2 bowls of ice cream for them. They both came out the room giggling and walking to the kitchen.

"Yes dad?" Heather said. I laid out the two bowls

"Ice cream for the prettiest girls." I said smiling to them. They giggled and sat down after thanking me. Now I can spy on them from the living room and hear what they say. Which wasn't much about what they were talking about in the room I suspect. Mostly about school and which teachers were mean and nice.

I paid attention to their every word frequently glancing at them. Then I noticed something out of place. They were holding hands. I took this as a friendly thing. Or did they like each other? I had no idea. After the ice cream was gone, they thanked me and washed the bowls then went back to heathers room. The music went back on and giggling and talking ensued. I couldn't make out what was being said once again. Even the tv being on mute I still couldn't do it. So, I sat there watching the tv. For the most part of the day, they didn't come out of the room except to eat and go to the garage where the pool table was.

At about 6 o clock I started dinner. I decided to make tacos. The girls were back in her room. There wasn't any music playing just talking. And this time I could hear them talking about sex. This got me thinking. Lisa was the first one that I heard the word come out from. I continued to make the tacos trying to listen to them, but I was gathering just sporadic words. I called for the girls when the tacos were done. They came out in pajamas. Still make up on the faces. Wait. Heather had goth make up on too.

"What's that on your face honey?"

I asked her serving the food on the counter.

She smiled and said "Lisa did my make up. Do you like it? She asked smiling at me.

I looked at her for a moment before saying "I love it."

She smiled bugger and said, "Thank you."

Lisa also smiled and told her 'I told you had like it." And they giggled. They sat down at the counter joining me. They looked so cute in the makeup and even in the pajamas. They enjoyed the tacos and we had small talk about sports and going to the mall the next day. I asked how Lisa's mother and father were doing. And more small talk during dinner.

Constantly looking at them especially leas. I was fully getting aroused by her. I excused myself and went to my room after asking them to clean up when they were finished eating. I went to my room. Took a shower and got dressed. I laid down and watched tv. I couldn't think about anything else other than the girls that are in the other room. My daughter and her friend. What kind of person even father am I thinking sexually about my daughter and her 20-year-old friend? I guess its ok as long as I don't do anything with them. I could hear the dishes being washed and giggling and occasional words. But nothing formidable understandable.

Then my imagination began to run away with me. Thinking about the hand holding that I had witnessed earlier. Thinking that maybe they were girlfriends but then they were talking about boys. So, I was confused. Then maybe just maybe they were bi. Well at least Lisa. I don't think heather is. I don't even think she knew what that was. She was only 18. So how could she know about that type of lifestyle unless Lisa informed her. If so, then maybe they experimented together. Hmm. Them experimenting kissing and touching each other. Tongues slipping around each other's mouths hands rubbing and caressing the faces and breasts and maybe even hugging.

And then I felt wet all of a sudden and realized that I had been jacking off and had climaxed through all this thinking. I didn't even realize it. What the hell? I asked myself. I went back in the shower. This is not good. I am fantasizing about my daughter and her friend of what they might be doing sexually in her room. Which could be nothing. Then again could be everything. After my shower I got dressed and snuck out to the door of heathers room. See if I could hear anything. But it was quiet. The light was off. They must have gone to sleep.

I headed back to my room and laid down to sleep as well. The next morning, I woke up with a stiffy. That dream was intense. And yes, I had to take another shower. And change my clothes. I was wet all over. I went to the dresser to get a change of clothes when I heard the girls talking. Couldn't tell if they were talking loudly intentionally or not but what struck me the most was when I heard Lisa say that she has sex whenever her mother goes to work or leaves the house. And that heather was lucky she doesn't have to worry about that.

I found that both saddened and intriguing at the same time. I was curious as to who she was referring to. I grabbed some clothes and went into the shower. I heard giggling and more talking but nothing that I could make out from the sound of the shower with the door closed. I washed my body and hair dried off and got dressed. Upon coming out of the room I went to the kitchen for breakfast and the girls were there. They had already made breakfast. Tasty eggs, juice coffee for me bacon and sausage. I had no idea we had any of that.

"Hi dad" heather said to me with a smile putting a plate on the counter in front of me where I had sat down.

"Good morning." I replied.

"Hi Mr. Johnson" Lisa said also smiling. I was a little confused as to why they were so chipper this morning and this early.

"Good morning" I said. Sipping my coffee that was set in front of me. "So, what did you two do last night?" I asked still sipping my coffee. They both looked at each other and smiled.

Heather answered "Just talked listened to music and played cards. We also did some make up tutorials..." Make up tutorials. Heathers 18 I didn't know she wore makeup. I guess there's a lot I don't know about my little girl. I should spend more time talking with her. But it's so hard because I work so much.

I drank my coffee and ate my breakfast while they talked about what to do today. The mall was mentioned again.

"Lisa," I started to ask, "What time do you need to be home today?" They both gave me the aww not yet please.

"Around 4 or 5" she stated. "But I was hoping it would be ok if I stayed over again tonight."

I sipped my coffee again and thought for a minute. "Maybe not tonight." I said "I would like to hang out with heather tonight before the work week. And help her with her homework." They both looked sad but understood. I finished my coffee and the breakfast that was made for me. "What you girls going to do?" I asked while I got up and grabbed my dishes.

"Play pool I guess" Lisa said.

It was about 7 or 8 am so they had plenty of time to play pool or do whatever they wanted.

"Ok you both have fun." I spoke. I had plans as well. I needed to go over the blueprints and the contract for the upcoming job. The girls then went into the garage. I went into the bedroom and laid out the items I needed to go over. A few hours passed and I went to check on the girls. I opened the garage door and found them kissing and they quickly broke away. Heather's face was in shock. I stood there for a second then closed the door. I walked back to my room and closed the door and locked it. What did I just walk into? What really happened between them the night before?

PART 2

So, all this week I have been thinking about what I had witnessed between the girls this past weekend. The image in my head that I had saw them kissing in the garage. I could have sworn I saw tongue in there as well but could not have been sure. This week I have been trying to avoid all aspects of Lisa in the conversations with Heather. I know she wants to mention it as I do as well however I am not sure how to do it. Is my daughter a lesbian? But then why would they be talking about boys being cute? This week has been rough. I am so glad its Friday. I have a 3-day weekend because it is supposed to rain on Monday. We don't work when it rains. I do need to have a chat with her about last weekend though. Just to encourage her that I am not mad is she is a lesbian. I will support her either way. Yeah, that sounds good to me. I finish my work the day and head to my car when my phone rings.

"Hello?" I answered it. Heather was on the other end.

"Hi Dad" she said all happy. "Can Lisa come over today?"

I hesitated then replied with, "Yes she can come over later, but I need to talk to you first,"

She sighed, "What about?

Damn. She got me. I was hoping she would drop it. "Just uh just about this week in school and that sort of thing. Homework the usual." I totally lied but I didn't want to talk about it over the phone.

"Ok good," she replied, "cause I need to talk to you too dad." She had said before hanging up. I stopped dead in my tracks. I didn't know what to think about what this was about. The whole tide home I contemplated how I was going to mention the kill and what she wanted to talk about. As I pulled into the driveway, Heather was sitting on the front step with her book bag next to her. She was wearing black jeans and a pull over sweatshirt grey with a dragon emblem on it. Her hair was down and flowing in the wind. Her feet were pulled up close to the step. I parked and got out. She immediately got up wiped her butt and came to me and gave me a hug.

"Hi dad." She had said

I hugged her back. "Hi baby." We walked into the house together. She sat on the couch and patter the seat next to her as I closed and locked the door. I placed my things on the counter and went to sit down.

She started by saying. "Dad, um..." she looked down and started to pull her hands inside her sleeve's kind of in a fidgety way. "Me and Lisa are more than friends."

Oh, thank God. She brought it up before I did. "That's ok honey. It really is." I told her reassuring her that it is ok to be with girls or boys or whomever she decided to be with.

"Whomever?" she repeated. She looked up at me.

"Yes. Whomever." I felt kind of weird when she repeated that.

"Last week Lisa told me something that I am not sure is true or not." She was still looking down.

"What's that?" I asked her.

She looked up and said, "She told me that she is not a virgin anymore." She looked up and continued. "She hasn't been one for 3 years." I just looked at her. I didn't know what to say. She continued further. "She also told me who her first was"

I was intrigued as to who this person was and wait that would make her 17. Whoa wait a minute. "Who is this person?" I asked her.

She held her head down again "She also told me that she has sex every week"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Does her parents know?" I had to ask her.

She fidgeted some more and still with her head down she replied, "Her dad knows, but not her mom."

I was starting to suspect something that I didn't want to suspect. "What else did she say?" I prodded her for more information.

"When we were in my room," she began. "She told me that the first time 3 years ago she was scared but..."

I interrupted her and asked her again, "Who is it?" Pressing her to tell me.

"Nothing. Forget it." She said and began to get up. I grabbed her wrist and told her it's ok and to just talk to me. I realized I was being too forceful. She sat down. Crossed her legs. "Lisa said that the first time she was scared. But she was calmed down and was talked to carefully and was told she would like it." I just listened to the story about all this still not knowing many details.

"Go on baby, its ok" I told her holding my hands and placing them in my lap. I was curious as to where this is going.

She continued "She also told me that when she had her first time it began with oral. I asked her how that felt, and she said it was weird at first but then it felt so good." She looked at me and asked, "What does it feel like?" I must have had a shocked look on my face because she quickly followed up with "I'm sorry, I'm just curious. I asked her but she couldn't describe it."

I sat and thought for a moment. Looking at the TV that was not on. Instead looking at her. Wondering myself what it would be like to have oral.... wait what the hell am I thinking.

"Well honey, I am not sure what it feels like for a girl, but for a guy it's amazing." Still looking at her through the TV I think I saw a smile. Just a quick one. The image of her legs spread, and my face buried between her naked legs, oh shit. My cock is getting hard. "Excuse me, gotta pee." I told her and got up and went to the bathroom. I left her sitting there confused I bet but damn. This is getting intense for me. I have always wanted to be with a much younger woman. Maybe even a little girl. But this is insane. I washed my face and waited for my erection to go down before going back out on the couch.

"Lisa told me she wanted more and more of it. Then she asked if I have ever had it." She continued to tell me. "I told her no and she told me I am missing out. Then she laughed." She took off her shoes. Then crossed her legs again on the couch. This conversation is getting me all hot and bothered but it's very interesting to me.

"Well honey when you find the right girl or guy maybe they will do it to you." I assured her. She flipped up her hood on her sweatshirt as if to hide her face and asked me

"Do you know anyone that would do that to me?" Oh, holy shit. What the hell? I wanted to say I would but not sure how that would go over with her.

So instead, I replied with "Well, no. But you will find someone baby. It just takes time." Heather peeked out from her hood and what she said next shocked the hell out of me.

"Will you, do it?"

There was a knock on the door. Oh, thank God.

"I'll get it" she said. "I think Lisa is here." She quickly got up and answered the door. Heather was happy to see Lisa. They hugged and kissed each other. Just a friendly peck.

I excused myself by saying "Ok you girls have fun I'll be in my room. I have work to do." And I went into my room leaving the girls in the living room. I closed the door to my bedroom and pondered about what she had asked me. Why would she ask me to do something like that? But oh god I wanted to say yes. So badly I do. Then it hit me. I was so turned on I needed a release. Just the thought of giving my daughter oral was getting me hot. I went to my desk sat down at the computer and began surfing the web for teen porn. And well I pleasured myself. Afterwards I went to the shower to wash up. I heard the girls giggling and talking when I got out. Sounded like they were in heathers room.

Raiku1313
Raiku1313
12 Followers