Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will go down as well." I shook my head.

"No, I wouldn't." I said confidently enough. I have an ace in the hole which is Heather and Lisa both.

"If the divorce happens, there will be bad things to come." He stood up.

"Are you threatening me?" I stood up to match.

"NO, I am not threatening you. I am simply placing facts. If this is going to work. We have to nurture our daughters and allow them to fall in love with us." He sat back down as did I. I could tell he was thinking hard. Thinking about all the times he degraded Lisa. "I need to talk to Lisa." He spoke. I called Heather. Lisa and both came out.

"Heather, Mark needs to talk to Lisa. Allow them to talk in your room if possible ok baby?" she nodded. And mark followed Lisa to Heathers room. The door closed.

I sat on the couch with Heather as we watched TV for a while. An hour passed. Then 2. Finally, the both of them emerged from Heathers room. Both smiling and tears flowing from Lisa's face.

Heather ran over to Lisa and asked, "Everything ok?"

Lisa hugged Heather and Said "Everything is going to be perfect. Thank you so much. She turned to me and thanked me as well. Mark held out his hand to shake mine.

"I thank you my friend. I didn't realize how Lisa felt." He shook my hand. Turned to Lisa. Smiled at her then back to me said "Can Lisa stay here tonight? I need to talk to my wife." I agreed and Mark left. Closing the door. His demeanor was coming off as humbled. That night there wasn't any sex. Just all of us hanging out on the couch watching TV. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I got up and answered it. Three cops were standing there with a man in a suit.

Part 14

"Jason Johnson?" the man in the suit asked.

"Yes." I stood there nervous as all hell.

"Please step outside." I did so closing the door behind me. The man had folder in his hand.

"We have some information we would like to ask you about." He spoke. The cops standing there with long faces.

"What information?" I asked crossing my arms. He handed me the folder and I took it opening it up.

"AM I under arrest?" I asked.

"No sir, we need to tell you something. DO you know a Mark Steinburgh?" I nodded. Looking at the papers. These were court documents filed today. "I am from Child Protective Services, and you are being served." I read through the papers. Lisa's name was on it along Heather as well with a Tamara age 19. She was very small for her age. She was only 4 foot 1 and had a disability of learning. They suspected she was bipolar as well.

"What is this about?" I panicked. "What happened to Mark and his wife?" the suit handed me another paper.

"Sir, the Steinburghs named you as the legal guardian of Lisa Steinburgh and Tamara Steinburgh." I look further and found that both the parents have signed the paper. "They had an agreement and went to the courthouse and filed the papers." I was in shock. "We understand Lisa is here now. Is this correct?" I nodded.

"Yes, she is inside with my daughter watching a movie.

"Go get the girl." The suit told one of the officers.

"I am a guardian of these two now?" Why is this happening? I could not understand.

"Apparently the parents don't want the kids anymore and named you as the guardian. If you choose to fight this, you may file in court. But as the time being you are the parents of these two girls now." The little girl walked up with the cop. She was 19 years old small and seemed malnutrition. She seemed small for her age. "We will be back in a day or 2 to assess the house and see if everything is alright. By which time you can legally adopt the girls if you choose."

I was shocked by all this. The suit said thank you and handed me the child. Then they left. I led Tamara inside and closed the door. Lisa saw her little sister and got up to hug her.

"What's going on dad?" Heather asked me. I still didn't know what was going on.

"Mark and his wife decided that I would be the guardian of Lisa and her sister." I was still in shock looking over the papers. Then I noticed something. Under comments it stated that the Steinburghs were under investigation. It didn't say what for. I was afraid for them. And us. What is the investigation for? I called Mark and went into a different room.

"Mark? What the hell is going on?" I asked him when he picked up.

"Shits going down." He said frantically. "My wife is facing 20 years for fraud, and they are going after me. I need you to take care of our girls." I was shocked.

"How? I don't have the money to do it. I can't support us all." I was in a panic.

"I have money stashed at the address I will send you. You will have more than enough money to take care of them for the rest of their lives." He said he had to go. A few seconds later my phone dinged. It was an address and a message saying to go there in the morning.

I went back in the living room with the girls. I started off with 1 girl now I have 3. What the hell? I can't do this. I went into the bedroom and started to clean up the remnance of sex. I put the sheets in the wash. Cleaned up Raiku and took her apart and put her back in the box. Sealed the box and put it back in the garage. How am I going to do anything now? My house isn't big enough for all of us. It was barely big enough for Heather and me.

I went into the living room.

"Dad?" Heather said. "Is it true? What Lisa said? She's going to live here now?"

I reluctantly nodded. "For now. Until I figure out what to do." She hopped up and hugged me.

"Please dad, let her stay." I sat down. The little 19-year-old climbed up on top of me and snuggled. She buried her head on my chest and within minutes she was out. Sleeping so peaceful. Lisa smiled.

"She does that to dad too." My instant thought was to give them away, but Heather would be crushed. I'll call a lawyer in the morning and figure this out. My phone dinged. I pulled it out. It was Mark saying please take care of our girls. Treat them as your own. I didn't know what to make of that. It went on to say your secret is safe as is ours. That I knew what he meant. I picked up Tamara and laid her on the couch. I put a pillow under her and a blanket over her that Heather had grabbed from the closet. I needed time to myself to go over the papers more. I headed to the garage. "Girls just watch TV. I need to think."

In the garage I grabbed a beer. Sat down reading the documents. It was notarized by a notary public. The date was last week. They planned this for at least a week. I didn't know. What the fuck? I drank my beer. Further in the document it stated that there's a trust fund for Lisa. it's worth 200 thousand that she can access when she is 25. Which according to the paperwork her 20th birthday is in 3 months. Tamara also had a trust fund worth the same amount this one is accessible when she's 25. This is too much.

I knew what I had to do. I had to go to court to fight for these girls. I will do it. And hey maybe I will win brownie points with Heather. Maybe we really could get married. Have a family. I needed to do this for Lisa and Tamara. Then it hit me. Fraud. What fraud case do they have on the Steinburghs? I wondered. I called Mark.

"Hello?" he answered. "Tell me straight what's going on." I demanded. He hesitated. Then said

"My wife has been selling houses without a permit and without actually owning the real estate to sell. So, it's been fraud. I was a part of it at first, but I stepped back about a year ago. We are both facing prison time." Now I knew.

"And the money in the trusts?" I inquired.

"That money was set up when we were legit. That money is clean." He informed me. "Please take care of them. That's all I ask you. I know you will be good to them." He hung up. Dammit. Yeah so, I will call the lawyer in the morning.

I grabbed my keys out of my pocket went inside and put the papers in my bedroom on the dresser. I told the girls I'll be back. I went out the door. I got in the car and Heather ran out.

"Please. I want them to stay."

I kissed her and said, "I will do what I can baby." I drove off.

I arrived at the location that Mark had given me. It was a bank. I headed back home. The bank was closed. I must have been forgetting something. Wait that envelope in the folder. I rushed home. I stormed inside scaring the girls a little and went straight for the folder. Found the envelope and opened it. It was a safe deposit box receipt with the contents of 20.4 million. My jaw dropped.

Part 15

Where did this money come from? I looked more at the paperwork. Wait. I read something about Heather. I looked for those papers. I found them. I saw a birth certificate. Mother -- Cassandra Lewis. Father -- Mark Steinburgh. Wait what the fuck? I looked hard. My name was nowhere on the papers. I put the folder down and looked in the closet. I found a safe that contained all the paperwork from social security numbers to birth certificates. I opened it up. Sifted through until I saw an envelope called Heather Johnson. I opened it up. Retrieving the paper, I stood in shock. Heather is not my biological daughter. Mark is. Says so on the paper. I sat on the bed. I glared at the paper. My wife had an affair and Mark was the father. The father of my beloved daughter.

I started crying. Holding the paper. I couldn't believe this.

"Dad?" Heather was at the door.

"Yes baby?" I couldn't control my crying. She walked in and sat down.

"Baby." I hugged her so tightly. For 18 years I thought she was mine I was there for the birth.

Hugging her tightly she asked, "What's wrong." I couldn't bear to tell her. So, I gave her the paper. She read it. "What is this?" she said then she teared up. "Wait. So, Mark is my true dad?" I continued to cry.

"Yes baby". I felt horrible. She smiled. This is great then. I looked at her my eyes full of tears.

"Baby. That means you and Lisa are sisters." She paused for a minute.

"Wait wait. You mean me and Lisa are...? I have been having sex with my sister?" she exclaimed. I nodded. Still crying.

"This also means I am not your true father. I didn't help make you." She sat there dumbfounded. She was lost for words as was I. we sat there hugging.

She kissed me and whispered. "Then if I got pregnant by you it wouldn't matter right?" I stopped for a minute then thought. Holy shit she's right.

My mind was blown. I got up and looked at the other papers in the folder. I grabbed my phone and went into the garage leaving Heather in my room. I called a friend.

"Hello?" I quickly said "Hey don't hang up. I need your advice." The voice said sleepily

"Who is this." I answered,

"Its Johnson." There was a pause.

"What the hell man?" I grabbed a beer and answered back

"Look I wouldn't call this late if it wasn't important."

Sleepily he said "ok, what's so important.?"

I took a deep breath and said, "Heather isn't mine." There was a click. The fuck that was about? I grabbed my beer and headed back in my room. I saw Heather looking through the papers.

"20.4 million!" she exclaimed when I entered. I sat down still drinking the beer. Going against my own rule about drinking in the house.

"Yes, that's right honey." She didn't say anything. She just looked at the paper. "You know what this means?" she looked at me. "We can buy a new house a bigger house and have a sex chamber in it." I did not think about that. But she got my curiosity going. We could. All of us. "I heard Tamara knows how to suck dick too." I put my hand up.

"No, that's where I cross the line."

"But..." she started cutting her off.

"I said no. She's only 19 for christs sake." Heather looked sad. Then an idea popped in her head.

"Can we still get married?" I hadn't thought about us even being together in a marriage.

"I suppose now that we are not related." She squealed. I feel really down. I thought Heather was my kid. Everything I know is gone. But I was there for the birth. "GO to sleep and get your sisters to sleep too. I need to be alone." I told Heather. She was sad when she got up and closed the door. I laid there thinking about everything. Then I got the bright idea. Go to Marks house. I got dressed and grabbed my keys as well as Heathers birth certificate.

As I drove up to Marks house, I heard some yelling. I didn't care. I knocked on the door. Mark answered. "Come here" I told him. He came out.

"What the fuck is this shit?" I handed him the birth certificate. He examined it.

"Johnson, im sorry. I didn't know you would find out." I glared at him.

"You fucking knew?" he handed me the certificate back.

"Yes. She told me a few months before she gave birth. We did the paperwork 2 days before she gave birth." I got mad. He sat on the steps. "Im so sorry." He looked concerned. "That's why I want you to have the girls. You are a good father, and they will stay together." I walked away for a minute then came back.

"I will take the girls." I left. He yelled at me "Thank you!"

I got home and walked inside. I walked into a love fest. The 2 girls were stripped naked and had the 19-year-old eating them out. I had to stop it.

"Hey!" I said slamming the door. "Do not involve the little one in your escapades. She's too small.".

Putting their clothes back on Lisa said to me "That's what dad would have wanted." She put her shirt on. "He always involved her to teach her." I stopped in my tracks turned around. The girls were fully clothed at this point.

"Not with her." I glared. And headed to the room with her clothes and began putting them on.

In the morning I got the girls up early and got them dressed. I grabbed the court papers and stuffed them all in my car. And off to court we went.

Part 16

I am now the legal guardians of Heather, Lisa and Tamara. With the papers in hand, we went to the bank and swapped over the 20.4 million into my account. After that we decided to go eat lunch and when we got home. I got a big hug from all of them.

"Things are going to be different now." I announced. "We are going to find a bigger house and more toys." They all got excited.

"Can we have a playroom with play toys in it?" Lisa asked winking at me. I thought for a moment then responded.

"Well of course silly. Only to be used by us three. Not Tamara." We all smiled and hugged again. Tamara was excited too. She was thinking toys like dollies and such. Lisa Heather and I had more of a sexual toy line up in mind.

In the days that past I threw a party for Heather for her birthday, and we moved into a bigger house. Sold our old one. And I also sold my company. It was a hard decision, but I didn't want to do it anymore. The garage was bigger now. The house had enough rooms for all of us plus a playroom which we were deciding how to decorate it and with what toys. Tamara had a playroom all to herself loaded with all kinds of toys. She was so happy. I signed her up for a school tutor. Get her back on track with the speech and motor skills and such. Heather and Lisa decided they wanted to do home school. So, I enrolled them in that.

Everything was playing out just fine. Heather is now 19. I got her a gift card to one of her favorite clothes stores. And dropped her can Lisa off at their favorite clothes store in the mall. Tamara and I decided to go to the food court and drink some hot cocoa and coffee while they shopped. I gave her 300$ to buy clothes. So, it may take a while.

After some time about 6 coffees later and several trips to the bathroom for Tamara, the girls met up with us and we decided to go home. Heather and Lisa were so excited. They both got clothes. They instantly ran into the playroom to try them on where the big mirror was. I let them be as Tamara sat on the couch and started watching cartoons. I went into the garage and sat down with a beer. Looking over the paperwork. I am the proud father of 3 adopted girls now. What an unusual situation it is for me. I finish my beer. And go back inside. As I turn the corner and closed the door, I saw Tamara with her hand down her pants pleasuring herself. I watched for a few seconds before I became aroused. I know I got mad at the older girls for this but damn it looked hot. She was sitting there legs kind of spread one knee up and her hand moving around on herself. Her head was looking down slightly and her hips moving back and forth. She really did learn a lot from Lisa and Mark. I walked in. she looked up at me. And continued. She didn't stop.

"Honey" I said, "Who taught you to do that?" she smiled and responded with

"Mommy." I was shocked to hear this. I left the room and went to Lisa in the playroom. I opened the door, and they were still trying on outfits.

"Lisa? Who taught Tamara to pleasure herself?" she paused looked in the mirror admiring herself in the new skirt. Which I might say looked fucking hot on her. Goth style. Always had a thing for Goth

"Mommy did." She confirmed.

"Ok. You girls have fun. Heather smiled as she pulled her pants off.

"DO you like what you see, Daddy?" I peeked at her woman hood and replied.

"Very much indeed." Her finger went up and motioned for me to come in. I did so. As I stood in front of her, she got on her knees unzipped my slacks pulled my cock out and played with it. Lisa also came over and they took turns sucking me off. I enjoyed it so much. Heather cupped her hands around my balls as they sucked more. Lisa stopped and pulled down her underwear leaving the skirt on. She laid on the table and spread her legs for me. Heather stopped and said, "Now fuck her daddy." I walked over to Lisa grabbed my hard cock and inserted it into Lisa. She extended her legs and rested her ankles on my shoulders as I fucked her as hard as I could. Heather was licking a dildo and sucking on it getting it moist and wet. She then spit on Lisa's ass hole rubbed it good and wet and took the dildo and stuck it inside her. Lisa moaned so loudly.

With my body fucking her the dildo was being pushed inside her as I thrusted. Heather was so hot she pulled off her clothes. She walked away for a second. I was too busy fucking Lisa to realize that Heather and Tamara were on the floor in a 69-position eating each other out. I only noticed when I heard noises coming from behind me. I looked and it got me hotter. I couldn't take it anymore and one last thrust inside Lisa had me over the edge. Cum was spewing from inside her as I let out a big moan and grunt. I leaned toward for a second as Lisa put her legs down. My cock and dildo were still inside her. I stayed there for a few minutes. Lisa starts bucking her hips making the dildo and my cock go inside her and roll around. I heard more moaning from behind me. I looked and saw the two Heather and Tamara now in a scissor position rubbing clits and rubbing pussies.

Part 17

I didn't want Tamara involved in this life but apparently, she was already exposed to all this at a younger age. Lisa was still laying on the table recuperating from the hard fuck I just gave her. Heather looked at me and decided to get up and come over to me. she pulled on my arm. I knelt down and she began to kiss me. Tamara crawled on all fours to me and took my Lisa soaked and cum soaked cock in her mouth and began sucking. And my god she was a fucking amazing. My cock began to get hard again from the sucking and kissing. Heather pulled away from me. she grabbed my hand and put it between her legs. I searched and found her clit. As I began rubbing it, she fell in my chest. Lisa was now face level. Still laying there. My cum dripping out of her. I leaned in and began licking her.

She squirmed at first then started moving her hips up and down against my tongue. Tamara was still sucking me off. She played with my balls, and I could feel them getting tight and swelling. I was going to cum. I gave her a nudge to get off me. as I did that, she wrapped her arms around my ass and stuck it in as far as she could, and I exploded down her throat. She coughed a little but stayed there like a champ. She took every last drop in her mouth. My body shook as did Lisa. my tongue ravaging her tight pussy. My finger going in and out of Heather. This is a dream come true.