Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I asked him but then you knocked on the door" I heard heather say.

Lisa said "Just ask him again. I'm telling you it's amazing. First time my dad did it I was so relaxed and...." Her dad. I knew it. I knew it was her father. That's why he knows, and her mother doesn't. He's been fucking his daughter for 3 years. Good god. Should I do something? Should I talk to her? To him? Should I stop it? What the hell am I hearing? I leaned in closer by the wall to try to hear more. "I bet your dad has a nice cock" Lisa said. "I wouldn't mind tasting that and riding it." They both giggled. Horny little girls.

"From the video you showed me with your dad you seemed to enjoy it so much," Heather had said. Then more giggles. Video? Ok this is getting very extremely interesting to hear. "Aren't you afraid of getting pregnant?" Heather asked.

"No, dad pulls out when he going to cum." Lisa replied. "And besides I'm on birth control. So, no worries there." Then I heard music come on. Damn can't hear anymore.

So, Lisa and her father every week for 3 years. Wow. Heather is a beautiful girl. I would totally fuck her in a heartbeat but not sure how it would work out if someone found out. Because they talk about it so what if she told the wrong person. I'd lose my little girl. How would I do it and be safe so to speak. After a while there was a knock on my door. I opened it. Heather and Lisa were standing there

"Hey dad?" Heather asked,

"Yes baby?" I answered still holding the doorknob with the door half open.

"Can we go to the store and get some chips and drinks?" I went into my wallet and gave them a 20 and told them I wanted the change back jokingly. I knew there wasn't going to be any change.

"Come right back though. No dilly dally." Heather took the 20 and said thank you before leaving.

I saw them go out the door and followed to the front room window to watch them walk down the street. That was my cue. I went into her room and looked around. It was semi neat. Bed was little frazzled clothes were strung out as if they were trying them on. Then I noticed her laptop was open. I walked over and sat down in front of it. It was unlocked. I started to snoop. Curiosity got the best of me. Then I found a folder called 'Pics of me'. I was curious. And what I saw when I opened it shocked the hell out of me. There were naked pics of my baby. Hundreds of them. I started to look at them. My cock got excited. I knew they would be gone for about an hour, so I pulled out my cock and started jacking off looking at these pictures. After a while I heard "Hi Dad, what you are doing?" I looked over toward the door still gripping my cock. Heather and Lisa were both standing there staring at me.

Part 3

This was seriously an awkward moment for all of us. The look on the faces of the girls were of content and to my surprise does not shock. I was definitely in shock, and I had no idea what to say. All I could think about was covering up myself as quickly as possible.

"Uh. Hi girls." I said covering myself up. My cock still hard as a rock and I could feel cum coming out going into my shirt a little.

"Hi Dad." Heather said giving a small smirk on her face.

"See, I told you he would do that" Lisa said. I was shocked. I put my cock away and zipped up my pants then stormed past the girls and locked my bedroom door. I am going to hell. Or worse, jail. I just know something is going to happen that is not going to go well. I hear the girls talking in the next room but can't make out what is being said. I stayed in my room the rest of the day and night. I didn't go out even to eat something. I was hungry.

By morning I figured it was time to step out and face the music. I went out to make my usual cup of coffee. Heather was already in the kitchen making breakfast. I wanted to say something until she started smiling and making kissing noises. She wasn't looking at me, but I knew what she was thinking. She was wearing nothing but an oversized t-shirt. I couldn't tell if there was anything underneath it as far as shorts or anything. I am a little confused as to what is going to change from yesterday. I am not entirely sure how this is going to affect the relationship between us.

"Morning Dad" she said kind of sweetly. She's never responded like that before.

"Good morning" I replied trying not to look at her. She was so beautiful. I could feel my arousal meter going up by the second. I quickly got the coffee going and went out to get the paper. As I passed the counter, I noticed the paper was already there along with a coaster for my coffee. "Thank you" I told her sitting down and opening the paper.

"Dad?" she asked turning around to face me. "Do you think I am pretty?" I put down my paper. I was waiting for this conversation.

"Baby, I think you are a beautiful young lady." I told her and continued. "What you saw yesterday was a onetime mistake that I had made, and I am terribly sorry for it."

She looked down. "One time?" she asked.

"Yes" I told her. "One time." I knew for a fact that would not happen again. I was so embarrassed and didn't know how to react. I got caught masturbating to my daughters' pictures by my daughter and her friend. This is not a good thing. I felt so ashamed.

"Dad, what if I said that it made me feel good to see a guy doing that to my pictures?" Oh shit.

What have I done? "Well honey." I had nothing. No response to that. "I think we should forget about what happened yesterday and just move on." She looked sad after I said that.

"Well, if we forget about it what will I do with the video?" Wait what?! "What video?" I was so shocked. I didn't know what to think. "The video of Lisa and her father. There's video about them having sex." Oh god thank you.

"Well, whatever they want to do is what they do." I can't judge. Not after what I did. I couldn't believe what I did. This is not a justification but instead a realization. I basically did the same thing.

"Dad?" She asked as she was putting her eggs and sausage on a plate. "If I find someone to have sex with, should I tell them?" I was caught off guard with this question.

"Well, honestly" I started to say but stopped. "You should tell them." Oh hell. Why not. I already opened Pandora's Box with this whole situation.

"Ok" she said as she sat down next to me and began eating.

"Where is Lisa?" I asked. She chewed her food and told me Lisa went home last night. I sure hope Lisa won't tell anyone what happened. "Is she a good secret holder?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Yes, she won't say anything to anyone what we caught you doing." My face turned red. I could feel it.

After my coffee, I decided to go in the garage and play darts. Try to get my mind off what was going on. After about half an hour I went back in the house and decided to do some work in my room. As I passed by Heathers room, I could hear noises of ecstasy. I know those type of moans anywhere. I peeked in her room which she left the door ajar a little. Just enough for me to see. I think she planned that. She had her legs spread wide on her bed. She was gripping and rubbing her nipples with one hand and the other was playing with her clit. She was moaning trying to contain herself.

"Yes, just like that, Dad" she whispered. It was getting me so hot. I stuck my hand down my pants and started to rub myself watching her. Then it got to the point where I pulled it out and started stroking to her masturbating.

"Hello Mr. Johnson." I hear from behind me.

"I suspect you are doing well huh?" Lisa was standing behind me. I couldn't believe it happened again. Heather was at the door and saw me in all my glory along with Lisa. I was mortified. How long was Lisa there in my house? What the hell was going on? Did they set me up to see what I would do? What the fuck is going on here?

"Hi. Hi Lisa." I stammered trying to conceal myself again. These two are in cahoots together I know they are.

"Look, Mr. Johnson" Lisa said to me. "We should talk. Just you and me." I looked at her then at Heather. She just smiled.

"Ok" I said, and she took me to the garage.

"If you want to fuck her" She started saying.

I interrupted her. "I don't want to."

She scoffed and said under her breath "Yeah right." She continued "That's the second time we caught you in two days jerking off to her." I felt my face get beat red. "Just tell her you want her." She had told me this. "Want to know a secret?" I was curious and nodded my head. "She has been wanting you for a couple years now." I looked at her and, in my mind, I could see myself fucking the shit out of Heather realistically I could. "Just tell her. Or better yet, show her." I was already caught. I might as well be honest about it right? She definitely had a point. After Lisa said that she walked out and back into the house leaving me to ponder about my lecture. I walked back into the house after a while and heard them talking about the night before. Lisa had sex again. And was spreading all the details to Heather. I wasn't really interested in hearing about it. I was more worried about what the hell am I going to do. I went into my room and locked the door. I rubbed one out. And got into the shower.

About lunch time, I went back out of my room and Heather was on the couch talking and watching TV with Lisa. They both smiled at me. I smiled back. Lisa was wearing a short skirt again with a revealing top. Gothic looking. Heather was wearing pretty much the same except the makeup was not on her just yet.

"What are you girls planning?" I asked grabbing a water from the fridge.

"Nothing. Just sitting here watching TV and talking." Heather said.

"What about?" I asked. Not that I needed to know. Just trying to get a feel of the aura that is in the rooms.

"About boys. What else?" Lisa laughed. I chuckled. And as I was about to leave, I hear Lisa say, "Go. Now's your chance."

She got up "Dad?" I turned back around as I headed to my room.

"Yes?" She walked up to me and motioned with her finger for me to bend down. I did. "I want a boyfriend." She whispered to me. "I

whispered back "That's fine. Just be careful who you pick." She smiled. And brushed my cheek with her hand. Smiled again and walked back to the couch. Son of a bitch.

Part 4

I know what this means. I am laying in my bed after a day of sexual torment and teasing. How could Heather show me a video of Lisa and her dad having sex? I have to admit they both looked like they were enjoying it. But seriously. Why show that to me. Lisa is pretty hot. Her breasts are firm and small nipples. Her legs and thighs so tight with a butt to match. Nice round plump butt. My cock was getting hard again thinking about my daughter's friend. Oh my god. I need to stop. I can't keep doing this. Thank God tomorrow I go to work. I can't wait. Even if it is just for a meeting. I fell asleep.

The next morning, I caught a glimpse of a naked Heather running into the bathroom with the shower running from her room. I was coming out of the bedroom when I spotted a cute petite tight body. Naked and wet. Boobs firm and small. You could tell they were just developing. I am not dealing with this today. I went back in my room got dressed and left for work quickly while she was still in the shower. I couldn't do this today. As I was driving to the meeting,

I got a call. "Hi Dad." It was Heather all cheery.

"Hi honey." I replied, "I'm driving to work what's up?"

She hesitated then asked, "When you coming home?"

I was stricken by this question and told her "I'll be home when you get home from school"

She hesitated again. "Ok." then hung up. That was weird.

Then I got a text from her. Asking and I quote 'Will you be my boyfriend?'

I am sure she texted the wrong guy by mistake. So, I let it go. Ignored it. I went to my meeting. Boring meeting about the new construction job we are hoping to acquire from the city. Hopefully we get it. If we, do it will start the next Wednesday. A week and a half from now. That means a week and a half home with Heather. Hmm maybe that's a good reason to go on vacation. Hopefully get her away from Lisa for a while and get her mind off the sexual interactions and thinking. Yes. That sounds like a great idea.

After the meeting I get in the car and drive home. Walking into the door I hear noises coming from the back of the house. Noises that my wife and I used to make. I couldn't tell who the voices were coming from. I started heading to the back then suddenly a loud moan. I looked behind me and decided to lock the door. Don't want anyone 'Lisa' for example sneaking up on me. More moaning. I sneaked over to the noises. The door was cracked open still. I peeked in. what I saw was a sight that I immediately had two emotions and thoughts. One was to swing open the door and start yelling. The other was to swing open the door and ask if I can join. Heather was facing away from the door on all fours naked on her bed and Lisa was wearing a strap on while thrusting deep inside her. Her hand was on her hips her breasts bouncing slightly. Grunting and moaning colliding in the noises from the couple engaging in a passionate romp.

Instantly my dick was hard. I didn't know how to react or what to do. I stood there for a minute watching. Watching the sexual pomp and style that Lisa was using. It was the same that I saw in the video. The passion. You could tell the two are in love or falling in love. I hear a squeal come from Heather. Her body went limp and was jerking. She laid on her chest. Ass still up in the air and thrusting still continued for a few seconds. Lisa leaned forward toward her face laying on her back. "I told you, you would like it." Lisa had said. They both giggled.

I walked away slowly and went to my room. Closing the door softly. They are supposed to be at school. What the hell they doing here? And why didn't I get a call that she skipped. I looked at my phone and sure enough the school called while I was in the meeting. I listened to the voicemail. I wish I had checked first before seeing my daughter have her first sexual experience that I know of in my house. With a girl who I am not mad at but damn. At lease tell me. After a few minutes.

I hear more giggling than I hear Heather say, "We better go before my dad finds us." There was a pause then

"Let him find us. Maybe he would want to join us." Then more giggling.

"I hope so.' Heather said. "You know I don't know what else to do." There was movement around the room and more talking. She wants to have sex with me. That text was for me. How do I address this? I heard talking in the hallway I stepped out.

"HI girls". They paused and stared at me. Almost like star struck looks on their faces.

"HI Dad um we uh we need to go to school Bye." And they scurried off like 2 squirrels.

"We will talk later Heather!" I yelled after them.

I went into the living room and locked the door. Looked outside and they were leaving walking down the street. I watched as they disappeared from sight. I then went into Heathers room. I saw the underwear on the floor along with her pajamas. I picked up the clothes and found more clothes. Wait a sec. I didn't buy this for her. It was a dildo. I recognize this. I went and put the clothes in the hamper and went to the closet in my room. I pulled down the box from the top shelf and opened it after setting it on my bed. I looked through it. It was my wife's things that I kept. The dildo was missing. I remember her using it on herself as I ass fucked her. Same one. What is she doing going in my closet? I better hide the other box. I grabbed the larger box that was still sealed and hid it in the garage. Don't want her finding that box. That conversation would be even more awkward than the ones we have been having lately.

I went back in her room and put the dildo back where I found it. Then something caught my eye. Underwear that was on the floor. It was wet. I picked it up and sniffed it. Smelt so good. So innocent. I got hard. I went into my room and laid on my bed still sniffing the underwear. I found my hand down my pants stroking. I unbuttoned my pants and pulled it out. Stroking faster and faster as I sniffed. Then when I was just about to bust, I used the underwear to finish. Some cum went onto my chest even a few drops onto my face. That was the hardest I ever came since my wife. Omg that was a good jerk. I laid there for a moment then decided to get into the shower. And wash off everything.

I did laundry and some more household chores when I heard the door unlock and Heather calling out

"Dad" the door closed "you home?"

I peeked my head out of the laundry room. "Right here, honey." And continued to do laundry.

"Dad" she walked to me after putting her backpack down in the kitchen. "Why did you ignore my text message?"

I paused what I was doing played dumb "What text?" she smiled and walked away. So that text was for me. I am her father. What does she want me as a boyfriend? Why? Wait. Does she know my secret? The secret that my wife and I have tried to keep secret for years?

Part 5

I hope to God she doesn't know my secret. I lay in bed thinking about it. Then thinking about all the fun times my wife and I had together before we had Heather. All the late-night so-called walks where we got so hot and bothered, we decided to fuck in someone's treehouse. Or the time we decided to do it in the park and the parking lot of the movie theatre. Or the other many places we did it. Thinking about the times we talked about getting more toys for us. It was getting to the point we were spending hundreds a month on new toys for our bedroom fun. Then before we found out she was pregnant we got an expensive toy. We only played with it a few times and it was amazing. That's when I realized she had an affliction with young girls.

The next morning, I felt around for my phone and felt a warmth coming from beside me. For a second, I thought it was my wife but when I looked it was Heather. Wait what the hell? I'm freaking naked with a morning stiffy, and my daughter is in bed with me. I stared at her as she smiled, I felt a warm hand rolling down my belly to my hardened member. Then wrapped around it a set of fingers with a palm. With Heather still smiling she began to stroke me. I didn't stop her I just let her do it. She did it well. It felt so fucking good. I couldn't believe this was happening but at the same time I couldn't believe how good it felt. After a few minutes or what seemed like a few minutes

"Lisa?" Heather called out. "Come in he's ready." The door opened and a naked Lisa comes in. Climbing into bed with us she began to kiss me. I kissed her back. We were swapping tongues and then I felt a mouth on my cock. It was heathers head bobbing up and down. Sucking sounds coming from it.

I shot up in bed and looked around. No one was there. What the hell kind of dream was that. Why are my sheets wet? I fucking came in my sleep. Or did I piss? No, it's cum. My dick is soft as hell. Cum still attached to the sheets and dripping. I can't believe I had that fucking dream. But damn was it getting good. Why did I wake up? Then I realized why I woke up. I immediately jumped in the shower and washed myself off. I was daydreaming about that dream and instantly had a boner. So, I handled it before getting out.

I got dressed and I heard Heather calling for me.

"I'm coming" I said. I heard a giggle. Oh damn. That went dirty. When I arrived in the kitchen, I saw that breakfast was ready and so was coffee. My paper was on the counter. Damn. She does the exact same thing my wife did for me. Every morning she would have that all set up for me. After the morning schnitzel in the shower first. I chuckled thinking about that. Heather poured my coffee as I sat down.

"Hi honey." She smiled. Whoa wait. Why did she just...? Let it go.