Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you bring it out?" Mark asked. I thought for a moment and replied

"I wanted to introduce her to Heather. Tell her the story about what happened." Mark looked at his beer.

I think it's time for a new one. He got up and grabbed one from the fridge and sat back down opening it.

"So, what happened with the divorce? Why is it on the table?" I asked him.

He turned to me and said, "My soon to be ex is so strung out on drugs she has no idea what is going on." He took a drink. I caught her shooting up in Lisa's bed one day. That was the final straw. I brought it up then she said she caught Lisa and I fucking." I took a drink as he continued. "I didn't deny it. I told her I rather be married to Lisa than her. I am filing in the morning." He spoke. I heard the door close. That's when I knew the girls heard all of it. He just sat there moping.

"It will work out." I assured him. He looked over to me.

"Yeah, I hope so. It seems that Lisa has other plans." I just stared at the ground. Lisa came out and hugged her dad.

"I would totally marry you," she said hugging him tightly. He held onto her tightly and kissed her cheek then neck. I could see her blushing. Her hand wandered under she found his cock through the pants of his. They lipped locked for a few seconds then off inside the girls went again.

"She really loves you" I said. He just smiled.

"When the divorce is final, I am going to sign the paperwork so we can get married." Wait. You can do that? Legally get married to your own daughter. Whoa.

I asked him "That's legal? A father marrying a daughter?" he chuckled and said

"Yes, it is. As long as the parent signs off on it its legal. I talked to a lawyer about it couple years ago." Holy shit. Maybe Heather and I.... The thought of that got me excited. Not stiffy excited but happy excited. I would love to marry Heather. She's only 18 so I might have to wait. See if that's what she wants. "Well thanks for the beer." He said standing up. "I'll catch you later." He left the garage and left me thinking.

Heather and I married. What a wonderful world we live in. I was super excited to bring it up to her. I finished my beer and went inside.

"Ok Lisa bye!" Heather said. "Come back later, ok?" they hugged.

"I'll come back after my chores. Maybe spend the night." They left.

Heather turned to me. "I love you daddy." I smiled. I enjoyed hearing those words from her.

"I love you too sweetie." I responded walking to my room. I closed the door and walked over to Raiku I looked at her for a second then posed her with her legs crossed Indian style they call it. Her hands placed nicely in her lap. Her long black hair in a pony draped over her left shoulder. I posed her perfectly. Then a knock on the door.

"Dad?" I turned around. "Why do you have that?" I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Sit down honey, we need to talk." She sat down. I explained everything to her. Including why I had gotten the doll. After about a half hour explaining everything, she teared up. I hugged her.

"I miss my mom. I didn't know her, but she was beautiful."

I nodded hugging her. "She was very beautiful. Just like you." I got up from the bed and went into the closet. "I think you are old enough to have this box of your moms." I retrieved a box giving it to her. "This box contains all her toys that she has gotten while we were together. If you need help with them let me know. I will show you how to use them." She placed the box on the bed and looked through it. It had everything from dildos to handcuffs to straps and a lot in between.

"Can you use these on me? or can I use them on Lisa?" she asked still rummaging.

I smiled "You can use the items as any way you see fit."

She got excited. Hugging me with a dildo in her hand. She grabbed the box and disappeared in the room. I looked over at Raiku and smiled.

"Don't worry little one. I won't replace you again."

Part 11

"Dad!" Heather called to me. "Someone's at the door." I stopped undressing Raiku to change her outfit and walked to the door. It was a coworker of mine. Heather left and went back in the house. I closed the door and talked to my worker.

"Hi what's up?" I spoke. He took a step back and pulled papers out of his jacket.

"I need to go over these documents for the job." I took the papers and looked at them. It was a counter bid.

"No, we need to be firm on the price. Make it so everyone gets a decent cut." I looked through more of it.

"But the competitors are bidding 300 dollars less." I looked at the documents closer. And studied them. He's right. 275 dollars lower than our bid.

"This company is known to use inferior concrete." I told him. "They will mess up the foundation. Bring that up in the meeting. But first go to the courthouse and get the paperwork for the lawsuits that were filed against them in the past. That will help in our dealings. Ok?" he nodded.

"Will do boss." I gave him the papers back.

"Anything else?" he shook his head

"Not at the moment." He left.

I watched him leave then went back in the house. My door was open I noticed. I walked to my room and peeked in. Raiku was naked lying down legs spread, and my darling daughter was eating her out. My daughter was eating out this doll. What a sight. I smiled. Her hand was playing with Raiku's nipples and breasts while her other hand was down her skirt playing with her own pussy. She was moaning. I didn't want to interrupt but I did. "Uh hmm." I cleared my throat. She stopped and looked at me.

Smiling she said, "I got bored."

I smiled back and said "Well it is a sex doll. However, I didn't get it for that intention."

She got up "Im sorry." I walked over to her.

"Don't be. You didn't know." I sat on the bed next to her and kissed her lips. She kissed back. Opening her mouth just enough for her tongue to slip into my mouth.

I felt her soft tongue roll around in my mouth. I placed my hand on her thigh and squeezed gently before going further up on her. My hand brushed her lacey underwear and slipped under her shirt. Feeling her tight stomach. She kissed me longer and more when I did that. I pulled away when the phone rang. She popped up and ran to the phone. Leaving me with a naked Raiku. I decided to dress her in a pair of short jean shorts and a spaghetti top. The hair I pulled back and rebraided it. I propped her up and posed her sitting on the bed as I had left her before.

"Dad" Heather said.

"Yes honey"

"Can Lisa come over?" she smiled. I couldn't refuse. She smiled and hugged me. "Yes, come over." Heather said. And she walked out the room.

I laid in bed next to Raiku and turned on the TV. I decided to watch the news. After a while I heard the door knocking and Heather and Lisa talking. I couldn't make out with what they were talking about then a door closed. They were in Heathers room. I heard out of the blue a squeal and then moans. I really need to get a camera in Heathers room. More moaning continued. I got up and walked to her door. I knocked. "Come in" I opened the door and saw Lisa laying down with her jeans pulled to her knees. Heather with a dildo pushing it inside Lisa. I quickly closed the door. Now that was a sight to see.

I smiled and felt excited. The thought and sight of them enjoying the toys that I used on my wife excited me. I went into my room and stripped. My cock dangling hardening with every second I think about them. I laid down and started stroking. Heather and Lisa poked their heads in while my head was tilted back, and eyes closed. I felt a hand grip my cock I look down in was Lisa. She immediately took me inside her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down making slurping sounds. Heather walked over to me and took my hand slipped it inside her jeans that were undone, and I followed her slit to her hole. I slipped a finger in her and her legs began to shake. She leaned forward and we began kissing.

I could feel my balls swelling and Lisa's hand quickly grabbed Heathers arm. She followed to Lisa. She stopped sucking me and began jacking me off. Both girls' faces were inches from the tip of my member when I exploded cum all over. Most hit their faces and some in their hair. They smiled I kept cumming. My legs jerking slightly. I looked down and smiled. Cum dripping from both their faces. When I was done, they began licking and sucking it off each other. Cleaning their faces off completely. Swallowing every drop. Kissing each other. I laid there watching them. That's when I noticed these girls are total nymphs. It finally dawned on me. Took long enough, right? As they kiss their wandering hands found each other's girly parts and began to rub and moan. I felt a little left out, so I sat up and began to play with their asses. They then looked at mee and smiled. Heather took off her top and Lisa helped. I grabbed her shirt and laid it on the floor. Looking at her nipples which were hard as a rock I began to squeeze a little. She let out a little moan as the two continued to kiss. My hand playing with Lisa's ass. Looking for her hole and finding it. I wet my finger with my saliva and slipped it in a little.

Lisa jerked a little then pushed down on my finger. I wiggled it a little and she moaned more and louder. That's when I realized she likes ass play. I got up and laid Heather down on the bed. Lisa followed laying on top of her. Lisa's ass was in the air which was perfect. I could see her fingers going in and out of her pussy while she ate out Heather. I positioned myself behind Lisa and stuck out my tongue licking her ass hole. She moaned louder and fingered herself faster. I grabbed her hips and stuffed my face in between her ass cheeks. Licking faster trying to force my tongue inside her. Her ass hole was so wet I felt a squirting sensation on my neck and chin. Lisa was squirting as she came. Her body quivering. Heathers legs were jerking she was about to cum also. I took a finger and slipped it inside Lisa's ass. She pushed down on it harder. I wiggled it again. She squirmed but continued to eat out Heather. I heard loud moans from both. Then another squirt from Lisa. Hitting my face. I opened my mouth trying to catch it. I saw Heathers legs jerking out of the corner of my eye. She was cumming. Her back arched head tilted back. I saw her squeeze the sheets so hard again. I stopped what I was doing when Lisa fell over to the side of Heather. Both girls heavily breathing and out of breath. I guess I had accomplished what I wanted. All of us got off and we didn't even fuck. Beautiful times. Can't wait for more.

Part 12.

They lay there panting and catching their breath. They are naked. My bed sheets are soaked. Lying next to each other they hold hands. Smiling and breathing heavily. Heather still jerking somewhat. Lisa breathing hard tried to speak but couldn't. I stood there admiring the work I just had done. It was fascinating. I love this feeling. Making Heather happy no matter what it is. Even if it isn't entirely with me.

What more can be said? I started putting on my pants and getting fully dressed. Leaving the room while the girls still lay there. Panting and hugging each other. I went to the garage and opened a beer. I could still feel some cum on my face from Lisa. Tastes pretty good. I finish my beer and go back to my room the girls are probably dressed and ready for the day. I was wrong. Heather was over Lisa's pussy with a finger inside her. Her face was buried I could hear smacking sounds coming from her. Lisa's body was bucking her hips. My little girl was eating out Lisa. I don't think I have seen that just yet. It's as if they switched places. Lisa turned and saw me and waved me in. I walked in and undressed.

Walking over to her with my cock out she grabbed it and stroke for a minute making it harder. I got hot and shoved it in her mouth. My hand placed behind her head grabbing a full fist of hair and started ramming my member inside and out of her mouth. Faster and faster. She gagged a few times, but I didn't care it felt so good. She still bucking her hips as we were getting eaten out. She moaned loudly and her body shook. She was cumming. And I was close to cumming myself. I continued to ram my cock down her throat until my balls swelled and one last push I let loose. Cum slewing down her throat. Tears flowing from her eyes. And cum flowing from her mouth. I came so hard for so long. I must of came a gallon of sperm. I let go of her hair and pulled my cock out of her mouth.

She coughed a little bit. Heather saw what I did and was in shock. She had stopped and got up quickly and got dressed. And left the room. I think I just fucked up. Lisa on the other hand. Laid there spreading her legs and looking at me as if saying come fuck me the same way. I looked at her for a minute. Then climbed on top of her. I rubbed my cock on her pussy lips she spread her legs as far as they could go. Wrapping her arms around me. I slipped inside of her. She arched her back and tilted her head back biting her lower lip. Her nails dug into my back. I pushed hard inside her. She let out a moan. Then continued to fuck her. Harder and harder. I didn't want to stop but I did. Instead, I man handled her and flipped her over. Slid my cock back inside her and pulled her hair as I fucked her harder.

Moans were coming out of her. Louder moans. I looked at the door and saw Heather. She stood there watching. I smiled at her continuing to fuck Lisa. Harder and harder. I let go of her hair and grabbed her arms just inside her elbows. She was now on her knees. I rammed her so hard her little tits were bouncing. She's moaning louder just about screaming. Heather was masturbating watching us romping. Her hand was down her pants. And I could see movement. I continued. Then an out of breath Lisa begged

"Please in my ass." I obliged. I pulled out of her let go of her she fell to the bed. Laying there. I spit on the tip of my cock and spit on her ass hole. I stuck a finger in it, and she squealed. Pushing down on it. I got ready and grabbed my cock guiding it to her ass.

She received the tip and squirmed at first. She reached back and spread her cheeks as far as they could go. I slipped inside of her. She winced then accepted it. She pushed down on it and started sliding on it. She looked down grabbing the sheets and still biting her lip. Heather was still fingering herself. Pants down around her knees now. I knew something was going to happen after Heather saw all this.

Still fucking her ass my balls swelled up "Im going to cum". I announced.

"Keep going cum inside me." Lisa said out of breath. I continued. One last thrust and cum was spurting in her ass. I kept it in there for a few more seconds.

I pulled out. And cum was dripping out slowly. I backed off Lisa. And stood next to her. Heather came over and surprised me by licking the cum out of Lisa's ass. String of cum was still coming out of my cock dripping on the floor. Lisa saw this. She waited for

Heather to get all the cum out her ass when she got up and looked at me and said, "Let me take care of that daddy." She began to lick my cock clean then the floor. Heather was confused.

"Dad?" Heather was confused. "What's going on?" I couldn't tell her I had no idea why she was acting this way.

"I don't know honey." But I enjoyed it. I enjoyed this, Lisa. She was like my little pet. Heather saw the enjoyment I got out of seeing Lisa like this.

"Anything else to clean up, Daddy?" Lisa asked still on all fours looking up at me. Cum was all over her mouth.

This girl is a serious nympho and a submissive. I could use this to my advantage. Perhaps teach Heather to be submissive as well.

Part 13.

I decided to try something. "Lisa." I said, "Get up!" she immediately stood up. "Go take a shower and wash off yourself" She ran off to the shower her and Heather used. "No!" I said forcefully. "My shower." She turned around quickly and ran to my shower. And got in. This is interesting.

Heather looked with disgust. "How could you do that to my friend?" she said angrily.

"I am testing something. "I assured her. "I mean her no harm." I sat down still naked. Invited Heather to sit with me. "Heather, her father has turned her into a submissive." She looked confused. "It's where she obeys everything a man says. No matter how degrading or humiliating." She looked concerned. "Who did that to her?" I knew who. "Her father. He must have started her at a young age." Heather was scared. She didn't know how to help her friend.

"What can I do?" I thought for a minute.

"There's two things you could do. Invite her to stay her for a few days and we can try to break her from it." She looked happy. "Or we can take advantage and have the most incredible fun you will ever have." Her face lit up.

"My birthday is coming up next week." She remembered. I totally forgot about that. I was having so much fun.

Lisa got done with her shower and came out. Naked.

"Assume the position" I ordered her. She got on all fours with her ass facing me. Her face was on the carpet and her ass in the air with her hands spreading her cheeks. "See what I mean?" I told Heather. She was shocked. She couldn't believe what was happening. "Mark wants to marry Lisa because of this I assume." I blurted out.

Heather looked at me and asked, "Is this what you want from me?" I hesitated. Part of me says yes other part says no.

"There's a point of where someone wants it there's others that don't." I said to her. Lisa still in the position. "She will stay like that until told otherwise." I had informed Heather. I pulled out my phone and texted Mark.

In the text I said, 'Come on over, we should talk.' A few moments later a text came through 'Be there in a few minutes.' I closed my phone.

"Lisa gets dressed and do not say anything to anyone what happened here."

She got up and said, "Yes Daddy." And went into Heathers room to get dressed. Heather was staring at me.

I nodded and told her "See. Submissive." She was in shock. All this time she was a friend of a submissive nympho girl, and she never knew.

I got dressed and told Heather "Don't talk to Mark. I will talk to him. You and Heather stay in your room, ok?" she nodded and headed to her room. A few moments later there was a knock on the door. I went and answered it.

"Where's my girl?" Mark asked. I ushered him inside and to the couch.

"I know you're secret with Lisa." he looked shocked and didn't want to elaborate so he asked again

"Where is Lisa." I sat down on the table in front of the couch.

"You groomed Lisa to be submissive. How long did that take?" he looked at me with a glare that could kill.

"What is it to you?" he stood up.

"Sit down we need to talk about this." I said sternly. He sat back down.

"It started when she was 6. I used to force her to do things with veggies first." I continued to listen. "Then it progressed to orders. Having her clean naked and walk around naked. Eating off the floor from a bowl." He continued to tell me all the things he did. It disgusted me.

"I don't think you two should get married." I told him. "Think about the life that she would live living like that. Being your sex slave so to speak." He got defensive.

"Who are you to tell me about morals? You fucked my daughter and yours. You're in this as deep as me." he was right. However, there is one thing he was missing. I have the respect from both the girls. He lost respect from Lisa long time ago.

"What's the real reason why your wife wants a divorce?" he put his head down.

"She wouldn't do what I told her to. So, I beat her into doing it. Now she doesn't want to be around anymore. I knew there was more to it.

I sat there looking at him. "Let's talk real right now." I continued. "If it comes down to it Lisa will crack, and she will air out all the dirty secrets." He looked at me and smiled.