Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yelled out "Who is it?" there was a pause then a man's voice.

"Mark. Lisa's father." The girls quickly grabbed their clothes and ran into Heathers room. God dammit. I thought.

"Be right there." I quickly got dressed and opened the door.

"Hey Mark. Lisa is in Heathers room." He stood there smiling.

"I know what they are doing. May I come in?"

I hesitated then said "Sure, come in. I stepped out the way as he came in.

"I'd like to talk to you about our daughters and what I witnessed." He exclaimed. I motion for him to sit down on the couch. He sat down. "I had found my daughter and your daughter engaged in a make out session." He explained. "I was hoping you could talk to Heather and explain that it was wrong." I nodded my head and told him, "The girls obviously are taken by each other."

He looked in despair.

"She has a boyfriend and I take this as cheating." He continued. "I don't think her boyfriend would approve." I sat down on the couch and asked,

"Does Heather know her boyfriend?" he nodded yes and explained

"I don't think it's a good idea to teach Lisa that cheating is ok even with a girl."

I agreed and asked, "Who is this boyfriend."

He glared at me. "Why is that of importance?" he sounded defensive. I tried to cool the conversation.

"Just to keep Heather away from him." He laughed.

"I don't think that would be a problem." Lisa emerged from Heathers room. Walked over to her dad.

"Hi dad." She said seductively. I knew right then they were dating. She walked up to him and planted a long kiss on his lips all the while looking at me. I sat there in shock. Shock because I was not expecting that one.

"Well, I see who her boyfriend is." I said suggestively but not accusingly. They broke the kiss and he turned to me.

"It's not illegal. She is of age." Lisa then sat on his lap tilted her head back and wrapped her arm around his head. "We have been dating for 3 years" she said. He interrupted.

"I can explain. When she was...."

I interrupted. "No need to explain." Heather then emerged from her room walked up to me and planted a kiss on my lips I gave in and kissed her back. Tongue and all. I looked at Mark and his jaw was to the floor.

We broke our kiss and I said, "Heather and I just started dating." I had told him.

He smiled. "Good to see fatherly duties are being upheld in our households."

I smiled at him. "Lisa is a beautiful girl." He looked at Heather and commented the same. Heather than made an announcement.

"Dad, when I went to Lisa's house about 2 weeks ago, I walked in on them having sex." I just stared at her waiting for the bombshell.

"I did not touch her." Mark piped in.

"No, he didn't" Heather said. "Instead, Lisa was getting fucked from behind and she ate me out until I came so hard, I couldn't move." I was in shock. She was admitting all this. "Then when Mark was cumming some of it landed on me. Lisa licked it off and we kissed. Tasting his cum. I wanted more." Heather paused. "That's why I was curious and was asking about it to you" she sat on my lap. Mark and Lisa were sitting there listening to their past experience with Heather.

"I wanted to fuck her." Mark admitted. "But I didn't know how you would react if you heard it from someone else other than me."

I was still in shock hearing all this and I am the last one in the room to hear this.

I turned to Heather. "Do you want to experience Mark in the way you want to experience me?" I put her on the spot. She kissed my cheek

"Only after I experience you" she whispered in my ear. I could tell I was blushing. She rubbed my cock through my pants. It was getting hard.

Mark saw and stated. "Well, if you'll excuse us. We should be heading home." Lisa pouted and didn't want to go. "Let's go Lisa." He grabbed her hand. "We need to have a talk with your mother. A serious talk."

We all said our goodbyes and they walked out the door. Closing it behind them. I got up and locked the door. When I turned around Heather was lifting her shirt and exposing her nipples. Seductively inviting me in to suck them. I stood looking at her. One leg was up on the couch her other was on the ground. She spread her legs and slipped a hand down her pants. She started masturbating right in front of me still standing at the door. I undid my pants and dropped them. My cock was already hard. I knelt in front of Heather and pulled her pants off. Staring at her sweet flower. I buried my mouth between her legs licking everything I could she moaned so loudly, and I felt her hand on my head. My hands pulled her hips toward me going deeper inside her with my tongue. Her hips bucking to the ecstasy that she was feeling. A few moments later her juices were overwhelmingly coming out. That indicated to me she was cumming. Her body jerking her head flew back. Her hands gripping the couch so tightly she was white knuckling it. I lapped up every juice that came out. Then I got an idea. I slipped a finger inside her making it wet. I then spit slightly on her crack pulling her bottom off the edge of the couch.

She looked down at me and said, "What's wrong?" I didn't say anything I continued licking her and slipped a finger in her butt gently. She winced at first then screamed out. I stopped. She glared at me. "Do it again." She spoke.

So, I did. Slipping a finger inside her bottom once again I continued to eat her out. She couldn't bear it anymore she came quickly. Her body shaking. Her legs squeezing on my ears. Her hand on my head grabbing my hair. I thought she was going to pull it out. She squealed and continued to buck cumming more and more. After a few minutes. I stopped. Her body went limp. I leaned back just watching her jerk a little more. Watching her lay there so still. Her heavy breathing indicated that she was done. She laid there for a few minutes out of breath.

I got up put my pants on and told her "That's enough for now." I smiled at her. She smiled back still lying there.

"I think I will stay here for a few minutes," she said. I nodded. And went to the kitchen to make food. The phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered. It was Mark.

"Hey um this is Mark, Lisa's father." I figured as much. "My Lisa would like to come over. Is this, ok?" I looked over at Heather still on the couch breathing hard.

"Honey, Lisa wants to come over. Is this, ok?" she turned her head slightly and nodded. Not saying anything.

"Sure, can you give about 30 minutes? Heather was going to go in the shower."

He chuckled "I bet she does." I hung up. Heather got up and gathered her clothes once again and walked to the shower in the bathroom. Her knees shaking. Legs wobbly. I chuckled. She had a big smile on her face. One I never saw since I got her that video game, she wanted years ago.

I heard the shower start and her getting in. I continued to make sandwiches. I tasted the ham and turkey. Yummy. I got an idea. I pulled out my cock and began to stroke. I was so close to cumming, so I put one of the sandwiches under my cock and came all over it. Making sure to get every spot I could. I then put mayo on the bread and closed the sandwich. I placed it on the table where Heather eats and waited for her to get out. She came into the kitchen legs still a little wobbly and sat down. I gave her the sandwich. She took a bite. I could see my cum dripping down her left side of her mouth. She smiled at me and wiped it up and licked her fingers. She knew what I did. She smiled at me and said "This is so delicious. I love the new flavor." I smiled. And ate my sandwich. After lunch there was a knock on the door. She hopped up almost falling. She still couldn't walk right. And opened the door. It was Lisa. She was crying.

"What's wrong?" Heather said hugging her. Door still open.

"Dad and mom might get a divorce." Heather guided her to the couch and closed the door locking it.

I walked into the room and said "Im sorry honey. I will leave you two." I went into the garage so they could talk privately. My phone rang.

"Hello" it was Mark again.

"Hey its Mark. Just wanted to make sure my little girl arrived ok."

I switched ears. "Yes, she made it crying." I opened a beer.

"Yeah, my wife and I talked, and she is threatening a divorce. I told her I was in love with someone else." Well, that was your own fault, I thought.

"Did you tell her who?" I asked him. He paused and said "Yes. I told her she was Lisa." Dumbass. I thought. "She wanted a divorce. But maybe I give her time she will change her mind.

I hardly think so. "Well, I have a few beers if you like one." I told him. Didn.t really want him to come over but whatever.

"Thanks, but I think her, and I should talk more. See you around." I hung up. I sat there drinking a beer. Thinking about how this was going to go over. I opened the door to the garage and heard Lisa asked Heather

"Do you think your dad will let me stay here for a couple days?" I closed the door. They were still talking. If Heather asks, I will say yes. I don't want to be in that environment if I was her. I sat back down and saw the box that I had hid in the garage from the bedroom. I got up and pulled the box down. And opened it.

Part 9

This box was a secret my wife and I had when Heather was a little girl. I opened it up. I haven't touched this box for a few weeks. Like actually opened it and played with it. I saw the contents and decided now was the time. I sealed the box back up and took it to my room. I then look in my closet and found a box named clothes. I pulled that box down. Went over and locked my bedroom door. The girls were still talking. I went back to the box and opened it up. There were clothes abundant. I pulled each item out. A dress, socks shoes. Even a skirt with a top to go with it. I haven't seen these clothes in forever it seemed like. Laying out these clothes I decided to go to the other box. I opened it. And there it was. A doll that looked about Heathers age. Black hair long to the middle of the back. Her head was perfectly placed. I pulled it out and set it up on my bed. Laying down. The breasts were so small. I could cup them with my hands. The nipples were perfect like Heathers. The pussy was free of hair and quite natural looking.

We had spent lots of money on this doll. I used to fuck this doll all the time. But it wasn't the same as a real girl. It got me through though. I decided to dress it up. I grabbed the skirt and put it on it then the underwear. The shirt was a bit small with the nipples poking through, but I enjoyed that. My cock was getting hard. I wanted it. I looked for a minute. It was missing one thing. I got behind her and started to braid her hair like I used to do with Heather. I braided it in pig tails. I went back in the box and found the glasses I had gotten and put it on her. The skirt was so small above the knee looking like a schoolgirl. I was getting horny just looking at her. It was time.

"Heather!" I called out. "Just Heather please." I unlocked the door. Heather came. I blocked the door and said, "When you were a child, I had gotten something that might freak you out at first but understand it was for me after your mother passed." I continued. "I wasn't ready to date but I needed to have my needs met." She looked puzzled.

"Well show me." I let her in. and pointed to the bed. The doll was propped up on my pillow fully dressed and looking so cute. Heather stared at it for a moment. Then walked over to her. "What did you name it?" she asked.

I closed the door. "I named her Raiku." She looked for a moment. Then walked over to her. She climbed onto the bed.

She stared at it for a moment. Touched it. And quickly stopped. She turned to me.

"She feels so real." And the turned to touch it again. Caressing her cheek. I walked over and sat on the bed.

"Now I need to tell you about your mom." I sat there rubbing Heathers back. "She had an affliction as I do." She looked at me confused. "When your mother and I were together she had a boyfriend. He was 18." The look on her face was in shock. "She fucked him and fell in love with him after a while." Still looking confused she stared at me. "Your mother fell in love with him. And wanted to marry him." She was shocked. She got up and held my hand.

"I'm glad she married you." I put my head down.

"We weren't ever married." I saw the shock on her face.

"So, you aren't married?" I couldn't believe I was telling her this secret.

"No, we were not married, not legally." Her mouth dropped. "Your mother and I loved each other so much but she wanted to marry her boyfriend. It's just that the mother of her boyfriend didn't allow it." She sat next to me and hugged me.

"But you love me, right?" I nodded.

"Thing is after your mother passed; I had gotten this doll to fill the void." She leaned in and kissed me. "I had you and loved you every moment. Still do." She looked at the doll. Then at me.

"But why bring out the doll?"

I hesitated. "To show you how beautiful it is. And to show you age doesn't matter." She looked confused. She climbed over to the doll and kissed it. I could see her tongue rolling in its mouth. My cock was so hard.

She then stated. "I need to go be with Lisa." She got up.

I grabbed her hand and said "This stays between us. I mean it." She nodded and she left. I looked at Raiku. Looking so pretty and enticing. I needed to fuck. I whipped out my cock and began masturbating. Thinking about the time I spent with Heather and Lisa. I fell back on the bed. Still stroking as I did this. My cock rock hard. I felt a tongue on my balls. I look down and Heather is there. Licking my balls and taking over my stroking. She then put her mouth around my cock and began sucking. Giving me an amazing blowjob that I longed for.

"Uh. hmm." I looked at the doorway. It was Lisa.

"You guys weren't going to invite me?" she walked in and took off her shirt. Lying next to me she slipped her hand under my shirt and played with my nipples a little before lifting my shirt up and flicking my right nipple with her tongue. I was in heaven. I was about to explode in Heathers mouth when she suddenly stopped. I looked down to see what the problem was.

She got up and laid beside me. She started kissing Raiku. Positioning her ass in my line of fire. I took that as an invitation. My finger found her pussy lips and slid across them. Lisa moved down to finish the job Heather had left unfinished. I felt her mouth all over my cock. Heather started moaning. I started moaning. I sat up and motioned for Lisa to come to me. she stopped and followed my instruction. We kissed my tongue rolling around inside of her mouth. Tasting her saliva and my pre cum. I needed to get off but wanted to taste both their juices again. Lisa was wearing a black skirt which I slipped my hands under and pulled down her underwear. She finished by taking them off completely without losing the lip lock. She straddled me and slid my member inside her once again. She slid all the way down to my balls. She winced and grabbed her breasts as she did it. I could tell I was too much for her. I grabbed her hips and forced myself inside her. He moaned so loudly it got Heathers attention. She turned around and saw what we were doing and began to kiss me. I felt her tongue on mine once again. And as always got me hotter. I bucked Lisa so hard she winced.

Heather then stood on the bed and relinquished herself free of her shirt and pants. She straddled my face. I looked up and saw her glory. She knelt down. My tongue came out and licked to no end. She bucked sliding her slit over my mouth. Raiku just staring at us. Lisa cumming multiple times in this event as Heather and her kissed. Rubbing each other's nipples and breasts. I was going to cum. I pulled Lisa off me. And not too sooner later cum started spurting out. Hitting my chest and Heathers stomach.

Lisa being thrown off started licking up all the cum and giving some to Heather. I saw them kissing because when I threw Lisa off Heather backed off my face.

"What the hell is going on here?" I hear a man's voice. I look up and Mark was standing there. I forgot he was coming over. The three of us engaged in sex.

"Shit" I whispered. "Nothing." I said trying to pull up my pants but unable to because Lisa was still enjoying her final treat on my cock.

"Well hell if I had known it was a party." Mark took off his shirt and lost his pants. I saw his cock hardened. He walked over to Lisa grabbed her head and began to face fuck her. She didn't look like she was enjoying it.

"Hey Mark" he looked at me smiling. "If you going to do that. Let her take control. So much better." He thought for a sec then let her go.

"Okay, I will try your way. For this time." I stood there cock out and Lisa smiled at me. took his member in her hand and began sucking. Mark threw his head back and moaned. Heather straddled me and finally sat down on my cock.

It slid in with a little trouble, but it did go in. I almost busted a nut from the tightness alone. She positioned herself enough to where all of it was in her. I let her take the lead. She winced as she bobbed up and down but moaned as well. After a while she started going faster and faster. I grabbed her hips and bucked hard inside of her. I had no time when I suddenly exploded inside her girly part. I slammed her down on it hard as I came. She moaned and leaned forward laying on top of me. Panting along with me. I looked over at Lisa. She took a load so big it was dripping out of the sides of her mouth.

Part 10

We all stayed in our positions for a few minutes until we caught our breath. We got dressed and cleaned up. Mark was a happy camper as was the rest of us.

Heather asked, "Can I take a shower with Lisa?"

I had no objections, so I said, "Sure honey go ahead." They got up and left the room. Mark and I got dressed.

He noticed Raiku sitting there and asked, "What's with the doll?"

I looked at it and replied, "It's a long story." Then turned to him and said "Why are you getting a divorce? The real reason." he sat down on the bed and informed me that they were getting the divorce because his wife didn't want to get clean from drugs and he couldn't take it anymore. I completely understood that. He also informed me that Lisa and he were getting married. That's when I learned that the law stated that when a parent gives permission it can be done. I asked him "What about Heather? She loves Heather."

He looked at Raiku again and said "I will let them see each other. I just want to be a part of both their lives." I took that as implication that he wanted to fuck Heather.

"Heather is my little girl."

He shook his head. "No Heather is your girlfriend." I took this as a compliment. We talked for a few more minutes then decided to go in the garage for some beers. As we walked past the bathroom, we could hear them moaning and groaning. Mark was about to open the door when I stopped him. "Let's let them have their privacy." He agreed and kept walking.

After a few beers the girls came out and gave us a big hug and kiss respectively. Heather sat on my lap and Lisa on Marks.

"So, what now dad?" Lisa asked. Mark kissed her.

"I think things are going to be just fine." Heather kissed me on the cheek and her and Lisa went back in the house.

"So, Johnson I gotta ask" Mark said taking a sip from his beer. "What's up with the doll?" I knew he was going to inquire about it. So, I told him how I got it after my wife died. There were speculations on whether Heather was going to live or die. I really wanted a daughter so that was the next best thing. After saying all this he said, "I thought you were fucking it." He chuckled taking another drink. I took a drink and shook my head.

"No." I really had no intention of having sex with it. I just dressed it up and acted like it was my daughter. I remember living with her. Having her sit with me on the couch watching TV. Or laying in bed reading her a story. It was a real true connection. Then when Heather was cleared from the hospital, I had put the doll away. And never thought about it again until recently.