Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi baby." I ignored what she said. She had a smile from here to Australia.

"So, uh I was thinking we should go on vacation" I brought it up and see what she wanted to say.

"Oh really. Can we afford it?" she asked. Wait how old is she? Why is she asking that?

"What makes you think we can't afford it?" I was intrigued by the answer she would give.

"Well darling, we have bills coming up, don't we?" she smiled as she took a bite of her toast. I was stunned. This girl knows when the bills are due? I looked around and saw the bills that I had put away for paying at a later date.

"Well, yes but we can still go on vacation." I replied. "Maybe get away for a while. Maybe a week." She stopped eating for a second took a sip of her... coffee? What?

"I think that's a wonderful idea." She said smiling. "Want me to pick where we go? Oh, and can Lisa come?" I really didn't want Lisa joining us. I wanted just Heather and me. I reluctantly accepted the fact that those two are conjoined at the hip.

"Sure. Why not?" I spoke. Heather squealed and hugged me after jumping out of her chair. She hugged me fairly long. Then kissed my cheek.

"When do you want to leave?" She asked continuing to eat. "Where do you want to go?" I thought for a minute. I had no idea where to go but someplace close I suppose.

"Not sure. I will get some brochures and see." I offered sipping my coffee.

"Oh Dad." She said facing me. "Can you take me to the doctors please?"

I put the paper down. "What's wrong?" I was worried. She looked at me with a smile.

"Nothing silly I just want to go to the doctors." I was questioning to as why she needed to go.

"Ok I'll call this morning and make an appointment." I told her continuing to drink my coffee. She finished her breakfast then called Lisa.

"Hey Lisa, I have great news." She walked into her room and closed the door. I got up and grabbed my phone and called the doctor's office and set up an appointment for 2pm. After that I cleaned up the dishes.

I walked past her room to get to my room and heard her say "He did what? And you ate it?" What is that about? I wondered. Jumping in my bed I turned on the TV and scrolled through the channels. I stopped when I came to a channel talking about Egyptian times. I decided to watch that program. Laying there I heard the door open, and Heather was standing in the doorway.

"Hi Dad. What are you doing?" she asked walking in and sitting on the bed next to me.

"Watching TV. How's Lisa?" I asked not really caring but wanted to know what the conversation was about.

"She is fine." She told me snuggling up to me on the bed. Her head resting on my chest and her arm around my body hugging me. This is getting me a little bothered in a good way if you look at it that way.

"Did you know people eat guys cum?" she blurted. Wait what? Was that what the conversation was about?

"I do." I spoke. She squeezed me a little and continued to pry.

"How do they do it?" She asked.

I paused for a moment then replied, "Well sometimes the guy cums in the mouth of the girl or guy and they swallow." She squeezed again getting more comfortable. Her baby breasts hugging against me.

"Do people put it on food or in a drink?" I was surprised at this.

"Sometimes," I said. "And there are videos about all this too."

She looked up at me "Can you show me a video?"

I moved away from her slightly and asked "Why?" She hugged me firmly again and put her head down on my chest again and stated,

"Lisa told me her dad came on a piece of toast and she ate it." For some reason this was a huge turn on for me. I could feel my cock growing. She snuggled a little more.

"Well, that's interesting." I said not knowing what else to say. My cock getting hard. I am hoping she doesn't see it through my pajama pants.

Unfortunately, she did and asked, "Why is your penis growing?"

I got up. "OK baby. This is what happens when a man is aroused by something or someone." I explained further. "When a man gets horny from a thought or something her gets a hard cock." She sat up turned to face me and crossed her legs. She looked so beautiful sitting there in her pajamas. A white shirt with spaghetti straps no bra and I could see her nipples hard. Her short shorts. Is she not wearing underwear? I don't think she is because I could see a little of her lip.

"What are you horny about?" She asked smiling. "And what are you going to do about it?" I just stood there looking at her. She lifted up her shirt a little exposing her belly slightly. Then pulled it down again. I caught a glimpse of her nipple when she did that.

My cock is rock hard right now. And I excused myself and went into the bathroom. I closed the door and decided to take a cold shower. I turned on the water and undressed. Getting in I began to stroke it immediately no waiting. I let out a few grunts and just at the right moment a head poked in, and I shot my load hitting her in the face. I didn't realize it until I looked down opened my eyes and saw Heather. I freaked out. OMG I just came on my daughter's face. My cum stuck on her face like glue. Slowly sliding down. She didn't freak out. She just stood there. I got a towel and was about to wipe it off when she used her fingers to wipe some of it off and without hesitation, she stuck her tongue out and licked. She smiled at me. I was in shock.

Part 6

Her head popped back out as fast as it popped in. I quickly turned off the water and wrapped a towel around myself and opened the curtain. She was in the mirror using her fingers to get the cum off and licking them as she goes. My cock was still hard. I wanted to fuck her so badly. I couldn't take it anymore. It's been so long since I had anyone to have sex with. But then again, she is my daughter. I didn't say anything and left the bathroom closing the door behind me and quickly got dressed. Hard cock and all stuffed in my pants. As awkwardly as this situation is I couldn't even bear to think about it. I retreated into the garage and stayed there. I cleaned up a bit. Trying to forget what had just happened. I spent maybe an hour in the garage before Heather comes out with Lisa.

"Dad?" I turned and looked at her.

"Hi sweetie. HI Lisa." I continued to straighten things up.

"HI Mr. Johnson." Lisa said smiling. I turned to her.

"Hello." I continued to straighten up the tools on my bench.

"So, uh, what you are doing?" Heather asked. I stopped and faced her. "We should talk." She smiled.

"Nothing to talk about." I was relieved.

"Ok" The girls went back in the house. Following them in I went to the couch and turned on the TV. I checked my watch 10:43. Still have time before the appointment. Noises coming from Heather's room. Lots of talking about nonsense. I curiously walked to her door.

"And it tasted so good." I heard Heather say.

"Well, it does." Lisa said. "First time I tried it I wanted more." Giggling erupted. Then I heard. "So, what you going to do next?" Lisa said. What do you mean next? I have a feeling she knows what she's doing to me. she enjoys torturing me.

"Well, I just need to come up with something. I am not sure."

"Try this." Lisa said. "Try laying with him and rubbing on his cock." I was shocked to hear this. "He will enjoy it." Lisa is the one spear heading this whole situation. Getting me to fuck Heather. What the hell? "I see how he looks at us. He wants us so bad." Lisa said, "It's the same look my dad gave me before we started."

"I know. You told me. But what if he doesn't do it?" Heather asked.

"Then just out right tell him." Oh yeah, I can picture that she come up to me and say hey dad fuck me. Yeah ok. That will be one hell of a situation. But then again Lisa is right I do want to fuck Heather. Hell, even Lisa. I bet she is tight as a drum too. I eased my way back to the couch. And sat to watch TV. A few minutes Heather comes out. And sits next to me. Followed by Lisa. One on one side and one on the other.

"Mr. Johnson?" Lisa asked.

"Yes." I said trying not to look at her smooth legs.

"Can I go with you guys to the doctors?"

I hesitated. "Sure, I guess." I am in a bad situation right now.

"Ok thanks" I smiled then Heather poked me I turned to her. She kissed me on my lips. I couldn't help myself. I kissed her back. She opened her mouth. My tongue slipped in and rolled around her tongue. My hand went up to her face and caressed her cheek as we kissed. Then it hit me what I was doing, and I pulled away.

"What was that?!" I asked Heather. We are not supposed to do that. "Daddy. I want you to be my boyfriend." She said again. A few days ago, she sent me a text saying that. I just looked at her. And asked Lisa to go to Heathers room for a minute while we talk. She winked at her and left. I sat back down.

"Heather?" she smiled. "If we are going to make this work, we are going to have to have boundaries." She looked confused so I elaborated. "If we are going to be boyfriend and girlfriend. We are going to have to keep it a secret." She nodded. "That means you can't tell anyone." I can't believe I am telling her all this. "We need to keep it a secret from everyone. Lisa is ok. But anyone else not ok." I explained. She smiled at me.

"Deal" she said. I leaned in lifted her chin up and kissed her again. We played with each other's tongues for what seemed like 5 minutes. My hand on her cheek again and her hand on my leg. I took my other hand and placed it on her smooth leg. Rubbing it as we kiss. We pulled away when I felt a bounce on the couch. Lisa was back sitting with us.

"My turn." She spoke. Heather smiled as I turned to her.

"Your turn?" I asked her. She smiled got closer to me.

"Yes, my turn. Kiss me like that."

I Turned to her. Why the hell not im already past the point of no return. I leaned in and started kissing her. Our tongues met and swirled around. I felt a hand in between my legs going for my now hard cock. I continued to kiss her. Whatever happens, happens at this point. I realized I was fucked no matter what. I felt the hand grip my member and stroke up and down through my pants. I continued to kiss her. My hand going under her shirt up to her small breasts. Caressing them. She began to moan. I began to moan as the hand on my cock went under my pants and I could feel a cold hand around the tip of it. I broke the kiss with Lisa. And turned to Heather. She was stroking me through my pants. I began to kiss her. Lisa grabbed my hand, and I could feel her pull it up her leg. So smooth. She pressed my hand against her pussy through her underwear. Lacey and silky. Still kissing Heather, my hand kept rubbing on Lisa as she moaned. I felt her hips buck slightly as she did it. My finger concentrating on her clit. I could feel the wetness coming from her. I wanted a taste. I continued kissing Heather as she continued to play with me. She brought her hand up broke our kiss and looked at me as she licked her fingers free of pre cum. Lisa was still moaning in ecstasy as I rubbed her clit. She then took my hand and slid it down her underwear. I took over from there. Slipping a finger inside her and she moaned loudly. Heather started to take my cock out of my pants. She bent down and I felt a warmth around it. Her tongue moving around it like a twister would just really slow. She already got me so hot and bothered I began to feel like I was going to cum. I put my hand on her head and bucked. Forcing my cock in and out of her mouth. My finger going in and out of Lisa faster. I tried to suppress the cum as much as I could but didn't work. I exploded inside Heather's mouth so much it was spilling out. When I got done cumming she slowly came up. Her mouth full of my cum opened her mouth to show me then swallowed. Then went back down and lapped up the rest. Then I felt Lisa's body jerk. I focused my attention to her kissing her neck as she held her head back. She started to jerk more. Then she stopped. Her pussy was so wet. I slipped my hand out from inside her and immediately licked up her juices. "That was fucking amazing!" Lisa exclaimed breathing hard.

Heather sat back and said, "My turn."

I smiled "Yes, it is." I turned to her and slipped my hand down her pants.

Part 7

She moaned in ecstasy. My fingers trolling around feeling every inch of her girlhood. I wanted to relish in this moment. Then I feel a concerning feeling. What would my wife think about this? The thought lingering like a fart. I didn't care. My hand down her pants. My finger slowly sliding parallel to her slit. Finding her clit, I rub it a little, slowly. She holds her breath. I look over to Lisa and her shirt was off. Her breasts perfectly small and plump. Her nipples so small and perky. She was grabbing them with one hand squeezing and playing with them. Her other hand down her pants playing with herself. Her head tilted back eyes closed. I felt wetness on my fingers from Heather. I look back at her and she is sitting their legs spread as far as they can go in retrospect to all three of us on the couch. Her head was also tilted back moaning.

My hand still rubbing her clit. She moans softly. Her hand finds her way to her breast under her shirt, and she squeezes softly it looks. My cock aching for the girls' pussies. My daughter pulled my hand out of her pants and decided to stand up. I sat there with myself exposed. Lisa also stopped. I didn't know what to expect from them. Until. Heather pulled her shirt off. Revealing her top half naked. I just stared and my hand caressed her chest. Flat but with bumps of her tits coming in. Lisa walks behind Heather and decides to pull her pants down exposing Heather fully naked. She smiled. Walking over to me. Looking for Lisa to guide her on what to do. Lisa pushed her toward me. I grabbed her and pulled her to me. Straddling me. my cock at attention. She swung on leg over me. her body behind my dick. Lisa came up behind her wrapping her arms around her and kissing her on her neck. She's moaning already. I pulled in close to her licking her nipples. Making her moan even louder. Lisa completely naked decided to take Heather's hand and put it between her legs and entice her to rub her clit. I did the same to Heather. She couldn't take it anymore and her body began to jerk. She was cumming.

Heathers body jerking I continued to play with her clit. I wanted to experience inside of her again. So, I slipped a finger in. searching for her G spot. I think I found it because she was bucking her hips on my finger. My cock still being unattended to. I felt out of place but at the same time I was enjoying myself. These two beautiful sexually attractive girls having fun in front of me allowing me to participate. I didn't care if I fucked them. I was just in ecstasy just being a part of this. She moaned loudly followed by Lisa moaning. She couldn't stand straight. I was seeing juices running down her legs. She stepped back got composure. Then came and sat next to me. still with Heather straddled on me. She sat down leaned over and took my cock in her mouth. Sucking it like a pro. I let out a moan as did Heather at just about the same time. I looked and Lisa was sucking me off and fingering Heather at the same time. Getting us both off. I was about to bust a nut when I tried to get Lisa off me. she smiled at me and continued. I released a huge load, and she took all of it. No drop wasted. But she didn't swallow. Instead, she began to kiss Heather.

Swapping my cum I see it dripping down the sides of their mouths. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to fuck one of them. So, I announced. "Who wants to get fucked?" they continued to swap my cum for a minute and after swallowing it from them both they smiled at each other. I was still sitting there. Heather still straddled. Lisa pushes her away and said, "This is how you do it Heather." Heather got off me and Lisa climbed on. I couldn't believe this girl. I wanted Heather but hey at least I get one of them. She gripped my cock and guided it inside her and slid down. The feeling was so intense. She hugged close to me enough to suck her nipples. My cock going in and out of her. She was bucking and sliding back and forth. Feeling every inch of me. It was hard for Lisa to instruct Heather at this point. Instead, I saw her take her hand and put it behind her. I didn't know what she was doing but a few seconds later Lisa gave out a moan to rule all moans. She squeezed me so tightly as her body shook. I could feel her muscles around my cock tighten and a gush of moisture followed.

I knew she was cumming. Her body jerked so badly it damn near made me cum inside of her. I quickly picked her up and as I did that cum was squirting everywhere. All over Lisa's privates and legs. She was still jerking as all this was happening. I placed her beside me on the couch. Heather stood there staring. Cum still oozing out of me. Lisa panting sitting there as still as could be. Her body jerking every so often. She was still coming. Heather knelt down and decided to grip my cock and start sucking. Getting every last drop out of me. I laid there moaning. When she was done with me, she got up. Went in front of Lisa and knelt down. Licking all of my cum off her body. I just watched as this was happening. My cock still hard. Wanting more. I joined in on Heathers clean up job. She moved over and disappeared as I fully took over. Eating Lisa out on my knees.

I felt something squeezing between my legs, so I spread them further and felt a warmth on my member. A tongue was rolling around the tip then the whole shaft was encompassed in this warmth. That's when I realized Heather was on her back in-between my legs sucking me off as I ate out Lisa. I began to face fuck Heather. My horniness took over and decided to take a finger wet it from the cum that was dripping out of Lisa and slip a finger inside Lisa's ass. She moaned louder. And began sliding down on my finger. Up and down up and down. So, I got the hint and started to finger fuck her ass while my tongue was licking her clit and going inside of her. My other hand found its way to her breast and was squeezing it. Playing with her nipple gently. She cupped my hand and squeezed. So, I did it a little harder. Her head tilted back. I was enjoying this so much. My daughter sucking me off and my daughter's friend getting eaten out by me. Still with remnance of me cum all over her thighs and stomach.

I wanted more of this. She moaned and I felt her cum squirting in my mouth. Her body shaking. I slipped my finger out and stopped licking her. I then moved up to her mouth and kissed her. Swapping her juices. My balls needed another release. I laid down on the floor. Breathing so heavy. Lisa on the couch also breathing heavy. Heather looked at both of us. "Come on guys." She stated. "I need release too." She squatted over me and gripped my cock. I couldn't believe what was going to happen. I was going to finally feel my daughters inside. I have been waiting for this for months.

Part 8

As she slowly lowered herself on me missing my cock. At first, she just slid up on it. Lisa still sitting on the couch watching. Smiling. Messing with her phone.

"No videos please" I stated to her.

She smiled and said, "No I am not taking video." She put her phone down and got fully undressed. I could see everything now. A little patch of hair on her privates. Her breast so beautiful small perky and firm. Her legs skinny and toned. Her belly flat and with a belly ring. She stood there looking down at me. Straddled my head and lowered herself. She lined herself up with my mouth. Her sweet smell got me going again. She got on her knees facing Heather. They began kissing. I stuck out my tongue and tasted Lisa. So sweet. She was still wet from the cumming she had experienced. My cock was being rubbed on by Heather. I could feel her clit rubbing on me. I was close to cumming when the door knocked. All three of us froze. We quickly got up.