Held Fast Ch. 02

Story Info
Tracey exposes herself.
1.7k words
4.55
5.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - On her knees

Early the next morning, Tracey felt John's growing erection against her already sore arse. In the moments, before his full consciousness, Tracey could think more clearly.

Should she move away?

Should she move to encourage his manhood?

Should she wait?

Tracey was a 54-year-old woman, with a career and her own opinions and was used to making decisions for herself. But at that instant, she was fixed, trapped with indecision. It seemed that John cast doubt and indecision over her, but what he brought was a peculiar sense of order. He was aharsh master, especially in bed. His cock used each one of her fuck holes, but most of the time, he was gentle, almost loving boyfriend. In the few months he had come back, Tracey's life had been restored.

After Michael's shock retirement and their small financial advice firm closed. Tracey's careful financial plans had been shredded. Her income was halved, the cost-of-living crisis bit harder on her income and despite trying several contacts, she was without sufficient employment. She could have lost everything she had worked so hard to achieve. Her house, her comfortable living- everything.

John had changed all that. With his seemingly limitless resources, he brokered a deal with her that essentially meant that he took on all her debt. She has safe.

The debt was still there, of course but Tracey soon found that John didn't want money.

He wanted her.

For one full year, she was to be his.

Even a contract was drawn up and signed. A personal service contract that had her still managed the funds that he had deposited with the firm, which meant that he was her sole client. The other part of the deal was that she agreed to be his for the year. Of course, she thought this would be just energetic and very enjoyable sex when he was in town, which was only a few times. It was like she and he were dating again. The only difference being, was that he would call on her and not she calling the shots and asking him to come over.

The first three nights were much as she expected. He called in twice to her little but well-appointed cottage in the town and after conversation and a shared bottle of very expensive red wine would lead to kissing and some oral sex. She liked his clever tongue and made her orgasm several times

The third occasion was different.

Tracey was asked to make a report on the investments and deliver it to him, at a large, chain hotel off the M25, as he was a flight to catch following day. She met him at the penthouse suite. Dressed in her favourite business suit, she knocked on the door and he opened it.

"Good afternoon, Tracey. Thankyou for coming out to me. Do come on in." John was polite but she detected a hint of hastiness and distract in his tone.

Putting down her file and laptop. John sat back on a large black leather chair, his eyes taking every inch of her. She shrugged off her coat, revealing a warm biscuit colour wrap around dress and tall black boots. She turned and was about to launch into a well-rehearsed delivery on the situation and progression of the investments that he had made with her firm, before it collapsed, after Michael retired suddenly.

"Just before you start, there's the written contract on the side. Please sign them." John indicated, while admiring her ensemble. Tracey picked up the manilla envelope, pulled out the sheaves of paper and quickly scanned through the particulars. She knew the terms of the service contract, as John would now wipe all of her debts, including shortfalls in her firm. It was now her firm, but with all the financial strings that John had put into place. Tracey scanned through the contract, financial she would be completely secure but over and over the phrase 'to conduct as the party of the first part dictates'. After reading the contract, she looked at John's relaxed demeanour thought about not signing.

"If you think you shouldn't sign, I would caution you that without my financial support; you risk everything, your company, house, savings, car and well just about everything" John keened forward to deliver the coup de grace, "but with me, you will have the security but at a particular cost to you."

"What cost?" Tracey didn't like the sound of this.

"Skip to the list of conducts and look at the forfeits" John smiled and stood, Tracey saw that his was becoming agitated or excited.

She skipped to the last two pages, she scanned the first half a dozen items on the list of conduct, her jaw dropped. "I. I can't do these!" She stammered.

"Oh, I think you underestimate yourself. I remember you used to be good at lots of those things. But let's stop dancing around this. You don't have any choice. You don't have the financial resources to save your little firm and keep the bank off that round arse of yours. If you agree to this contract, you will have not debts and a guaranteed income and security, that you craved when we used to date, I couldn't give you that then, but today I can, but I want you to know that I'm in control. After a year, you're free and financially secure." John had practiced this speech for a good hour, before Tracey had knocked on the hotel door.

"I can't... I just... "Tracey registered the truth of what John had done. By playing on her fears of financial security, then the suddenness of Michael's departure jeopardizing her company and then he swept in, like some knight in shining armour. And she fell for it!

"Well, as I see it, you have about 30 seconds to decide. If you stay, you can deliver your report naked, sitting on the chair, with your legs open, to give me an unobstructed view of your pussy." John smiled, a predatory smile.

"You complete bastard!" Tracey blurted out.

"Perhaps, but you have 20 seconds. If you leave, the whole agreement, the firm and the debts will revert to the bank, and you can sort out this situation by yourself!"

"You really can't expect me to do all these things?" Tracey looked at him, and his response was to touch his watch.

"15 seconds." John looked at her. His gaze like ice. He meant it. He really did. Tracey could see the steel in his eyes and the easy going, soft-hearted man she had dated had been replaced by a a man that got what he wanted, no matter what the cost.

Tracey put down the case. She looked at John And then started to unbutton her jacket and blouse. Soon, she stood in her bra and panties.

" Give me your panties." John smiled an icy smile.

Tracey slipped them off and threw them over to him. Her covered her vagina pubis. John sniffed at the cotton and lacy panty and then nodded,

"The bra please and take your hand away. We both know what you look like naked and I'm going to be seeing a lot more of you now." John's demeanour changed suddenly, "Now please."

Needing both hands, Tracey had no choice but to let John see her naked sex. She unclipped the bra and tossed it to him. John smiled again, still sniffing at her panties.

"If you would be so kind as to sit in the chair opposite and spread your legs, so I can enjoy the view." Tracey instantly became defiant. She had nothing he hadn't seen before and if this titillated him, then she should get it over with quickly.

"Please read through your report." John requested with a thick aroused tone. Tracey could sense he was getting turned on by this. She sat on the chair, the cold leather stung her buttocks, she parted her legs, revealing her intimate parts to him and as she read, Tracey was shocked to feel an unexpected dampness in her own vagina. Her heart rate had picked up.

She was becoming aroused by his treatment.

As she read through the report of the investments that she handled for John, he told her to alter her position from time to time. Nothing too extreme but then, he stood up and walked over to her. Her heart thumped and, distressingly she felt her own pussy become wetter. As she reached the third page, John got to his knees, leaned forward, and put his nose close to her pussy and inhaled deeply. She paused, surprised at his change in behaviour. It was almost gentle and intimate.

"You have the most beautiful pussy." His words were mere whispers.

Tracey had forgotten how passionate John could be in bed, their sex had always been quite special.

"Open your pussy for me. Slowly." John instructed. Tracey hesitated but then she put the portfolio down and slide her hands down between her legs. She made her movements slow and seductive. The power dynamic had shifted to her favour, Tracey thought this could be a way-out pf this situation. She allowed her fingers to find her moist labia, she prised her delicate folds open. She could smell herself, her fragrance wafted up from your sex.

"Wider."

Tracey stretched her labia, exposing the pink of her vagina. She felt this breath on her. She shivered as her intimate tissues felt his breath.

"Wider." John insisted.

Tracey slipped her fingers into her slippery vagina and opened herself as wide as she could.

"Get on your hands and knees." John couldn't wait any longer.

Tracey quickly slid off the chair and knelt on the thick beige carpet. She put her head on the pile and reached back and pulled her pussy lips open.

"Now your arse cheeks." John fumbled as he gave her his instructions.

Tracey stretched her round, egg white buttocks open and exposed her dark anus. She guessed what John would do next. His mouth covered her pussy and slipped his tongue into her, tasting her wetness.

A sudden spank on her left buttock, brought Tracey back to rude reality.

"Suck my cock." John demanded. His voice thick with arousal. He was close to ejaculation and Tracey would have to ready to receive his semen.