All Comments on 'Helena's Family 01 +PICS'

by MixedPickles

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
ReadytedyReadytedyover 2 years ago

Great start. Hope it continues with ch.2

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

AMAZING!! AWESOME ILLUSTRATIONS!! MY FAVOURITE SCENARIO TO DATE!! 💯🎉

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! Can't wait for the next episode! Great buildup,super hot willing milf, hot son. Would love to read about some of the other moms and their sons' trysts, then some hot, mom-son foursomes. A hot mom/son/sister threeway would be great. Plenty of potential here! Would love to see him lapping mom's pussy when he goes to wake her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Brilliant tale, great progression of story, best illustrations for a long time, plenty of scope to continue their exploration of each other and perhaps include the sister. Would give ten stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent

RassclautRassclautover 2 years ago

Good illustrations and google story line.

Part 2 ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AMAZING combination of very hot story line and flawless illustrations. Great offering! Keep them coming please. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best one I've ever read, Illustrated.Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This made me laugh. I want to be some moms piglet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The illustrations are good . The slow progression climax ( no pun intended) was well timed

LuckyMMLuckyMMover 2 years ago

I love the story so much. The illustrations were especially good. Thank you for giving an English translation. That made it more universal. Love to read all of your stories in English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There's nothing hotter than a hairy,milf mommy hole. Great read! Can't wait for the next episode. Plenty of potential here; maybe a family four-way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just great no ore can be said

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, absolutely the best graphics I have ever had the privilege to view. Stunning perspectives from different sides. I need to read the other stories and wait for more about this family. Hope there are many.

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedover 2 years ago

The pictures sure make the story more interesting than it would be without. Nevertheless, it is nicely put together.

cudakidcudakidover 2 years ago

story was really good please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very exciting. Please write more about Helena and Kevin

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm bisexual and along with a good story you've got the two elements that turn me on most: white women's shapely legs and young white cocks. Thank you and hope there will be many more "episodes".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BY FAR the best illustrations I've seen in any stories so far! Well done. :-) Would love to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was well put together and succinct, that is to the point. The illustrations are great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story and illustrations

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it and to be honest . . . I came three times while reading both chapters. Please do several more stories of the Mom fucking her son and enjoying having her son fuck her! I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So incredibly hot...

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay , goodnight Son .Sleep well .

Well written and the illustrations made it that much more enjoyable .

Lancs50Lancs50over 1 year ago

A beautiful passionate story. You show the love and lust that can exist between a Mom and her son. Each consenting to allow the other to explore and enjoy the new feelings building up after so many private sexual thoughts.

I can't wait to read your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very passionate and loving story between a mother and son. Well written and I love that she told him her memories when he was little and that she allows him to explore her body as an innocent child.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story, and she had pussy hair!!! 5 rating!!!

addicted_pirateaddicted_pirate9 months ago

Loved every bit of your story. Congratulations and many thanks to you wonderful autor.

By the way, where should I find of content involving mature mothers (with their spicy, musky, scented hairy vaginas, in particular) and their sons?

olblueyesolblueyes7 months ago

very erotic,,loved it,,just recently started enjoying tales with illustrations

stockingnutstockingnut5 months ago

Love the stockings!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story hotly told!

It seems to have translated well both language wise and culturally. More similar stories or even continuations of this one would be appreciated. Without translation they are not accessible. The art work is much appreciated! Being a piggy and looking for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story had me hard reading it great pictures to thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMixedPickles@MixedPickles
914 Followers
ENG: Download illustrations with complete pic-set in HD resolution. Collected works (Oct. 2023) over wetransfer com: https://we.tl/t-LYkAMSY9nb DEU: Download Illustrationen mit komplettem Bildsatz in HD Aufloesung sowie Texte als e-Book. Gesammelte Werke (Okt. 2023) ueber we...