Helena's Family 01 +PICS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helena opened her thighs a hand's breadth. Kevin's eyes timidly brushed her legs and stopped at the hem of her skirt. Only when she encouraged her son by pushing the hem up a little, did his gaze wander under her skirt. Kevin haltingly continued,

"Now I see... the ends of your stockings... your tender skin, and... a little bit of your panties."

Helena let her gaze wander over Kevin's body. When she saw a hill forming under the covers, she felt a surge of delight. She did not notice how her thighs opened more and more, until the warm light of the bedside lamp illuminated every nook and cranny under her skirt.

"Mom, I see...," Kevin marveled, out of breath, "...I see all of your panties, and the shape of your... of your..."

"You mean the shape of my pussy?" sighed Helena, as she sank back comfortably. With delight in her eyes, she watched the hill on the bedspread, which grew into a tower.

"Yes Mom, I can see the shape of your pussy... and top down... the line of your..."

"The line of my slit?" asked Helena, in a throaty voice.

"Yes, yes, I can see your slit, Mom," breathed Kevin, bewitched.

"Have you ever seen Hazel's pussy up close, Kevin?"

"No, we're lying under the covers, and when we get up, she puts on her panties."

"I can see something, too, Kevin," Helena breathed, "something has grown... down on your stomach... I can tell through the covers." Helena pulled the covers off.

"No Mom!" Kevin frightened, tried to hold back the blanket; but he couldn't, it was already on the floor.

"Oh my boy, you're in your boxer shorts," Helena reassured him, "please don't be ashamed. I'm allowed to see something, you've already been looking under my skirt."

She leaned back on one elbow while her other hand began to brush the inside of one thigh. Lost in thought, she looked at the hill on Kevin's shorts, "But do you have a big... may I say boner, Kevin?"

"Yes Mom," was his reply.

"You do have a big boner, my son; you have no idea how much I like that."

"I like looking at you too, Mom. Now that you've got your legs so far apart, I can see your pussy lips under your panties... I love how you stroke your legs."

It was as if Helena could feel Kevin's eyes following her fingers on her skin. The closer her hand got to her panties, the bigger her son's eyes got. First she played around the hem, then she ran her fingers over the fabric to switch to the other side. Helena's heart was pounding when she saw Kevin's erection begin to throb under his shorts.

"I think I've gotten wet now, my boy," Helena giggled out of breath, and covered her mons with her hand.

Kevin looked amazed at her face, and mumbled, "Hazel always does that, Mom; every time until we've pulled up the covers. She always does it the same way; first, she ties her hair into a horse tail, and she has such magnificent hair... then she hunches over and takes off her panties, which she then lays nicely on the chair... and when she lies down, she covers her pussy with her hand."

"Oh, Hazel doesn't know what she's missing," sighed Helena, "have you ever touched yourself, Kevin?"

"Eh... yes Mom, sure... of course, I have."

Now, Helena, "I also love to touch myself... uh... do you want to make your mom happy... and put your hand on your stiffy?"

Reluctantly, Kevin put his hand on his stomach and covered his erection through the shorts. The shape of his shaft was clearly visible on the thin fabric.

"He not only grew up," whispered his mother, "but also strong." Helena felt how she was longing for her son's cock, she whispered, "Do you want to see what I am doing?"

Kevin swallowed audibly, but after a cough, "I see you pulling your finger through your slit, Mom... I love the way you do that."

"And I see," Helena replied hoarsely, "that your hand closes tightly around your boner... how it slowly moves up and down... oh, Kevin, you make me wet, you make me so wet. Kevin, I want to see your cock!"

With a jerk, Helena propped herself on her forearms, lifted her bottom and pulled her panties over her legs.

Then she straightened up, sat next to her son on the edge of the bed and asked him gently, "Please take off your shorts."

Kevin was barely in his right mind. Mechanically, he sat up, slipped off his shorts, and lay down again. Helena sat next to him with her legs together and stared ecstatically at his erection. She tried to contain herself, but her voice was hoarse when she invited her son, "Would you like to watch your mommy caress herself?"

"Yes Mom," came from Kevin. Helena ran her fingers over one thigh again, pushing her legs apart to make room for them. As her fingers left the hem of the stocking and neared her mound, she cleared her throat and tried to speak, but her voice came out of her throat, "Tell me what you see."

"I see your pussy, Mom... the hair is light brown... behind it, is your slit... your slit is wet... you smell so good, Mom."

While Kevin was describing what he was seeing under his mother's skirt, Helena sank onto her back and marveled at the fully grown cock of her son. The first drops of love had formed on the bare glans.

"Oh boy... so tight!" Helena gasped, "your cock is so thick and so strong!"

Kevin continued, "You have put your hand on your mons and started to caress... very deep... down to your buttocks... you have sweet buttocks, Mom... you squeeze your pussy, Mom, very tight... you have thick, curved labia, as beautiful as... you stroke your hand over your stomach and... my god, now you are sliding your finger through your slit... it comes out at the bottom... very wet... and glides on until..."

"Say asshole, Kevin. Please say asshole, I love that naughty word."

"Oh yes, Mom!... you touch your asshole with your finger, I can see it!"

Right next to her face, Helena watched, as her son grabbed his boner and moved his hand up and down; at the same time she dipped her middle finger between her dripping labia and put it again at her rear opening.

"Your asshole is pink and tender, you press your finger on it again... oh Mom!... it has disappeared inside you... so deep!"

Helena could no longer hold back, she needed both hands now. She pushed up her skirt and put her right leg over Kevin's chest. He should see up close, how she pampered herself. Her head was next to Kevin's hip, she saw through streaks in front of her eyes that he was massaging his cock harder and harder.

Helena, half raving, half moaning, "I see your hand move up... and down... each time the foreskin loosens... from your glans... and closes... again."

"You slide your hand... under your bottom, Mom... and your finger is looking for... put it in your asshole, Mom... do it for me, please do it... yeah... so deep!"

Kevin had given up all his initial inhibitions, he paused his game and cupped his cock in one hand, and with the thumb of the other hand, he dipped into his drops of love, "Shall I show you, Mom," he gasped, "what I do, and what I particularly like?"

"Please show me Kevin... I want to see it," snorted his mother, "I want to show you... everything, too!"

With her free hand, Helena opened up her labia and gave Kevin a free view of her love channel.

"So close, Mom... you look so tender... in there."

When Helena saw that Kevin had pushed his moistened thumb between the glans and foreskin, and let it circle slowly around the tip of his tail, she spread her labia completely and ran her middle finger over her clitoris, "I like to watch you... Kevin... how you do this... for me," she said with lustful bliss.

"I can see you... up close... Mom, your finger... deeper and deeper in your asshole... the other caresses... your pussy and your... pink hole... I want to... slip into it."

Helena felt Kevin's panting breath on her buttocks. She stuck three fingers into her pleasure hole and began to penetrate herself with wild final thrusts. Kevin was also close to his climax, he clutched his shaft and started the final sprint. The pair panted and stammered with wide eyes.

"Mom, you are so..."

"Kevin, show me..."

Helena's vaginal muscles tightened the moment Kevin squirted. The two groaned their lust for the ceiling and let their heads sink back on the bed, exhausted.

***

They must have slept for a while. Helena woke up, her thigh still resting on Kevin's chest. She pulled away from him, straightened up her hair and skirt, then crawled between his legs and put her hands on his knees. Her son's penis had curled up in the meantime. Kevin woke up blinking and saw his mother smiling down at him, "Good evening sleepyhead, sleep well?"

Kevin laughed exhausted, "Oh Mom, that was so good, you chased me around the sky... was it nice for you, too?"

"Nice is the wrong word," enthused Helena, "I was in ecstasy... I stroke myself regularly when I'm alone, but this time you watched me. I almost died of pleasure."

"I could lie under your skirt forever looking at your pussy. I jerk myself almost every day, imagining that I was lying under your skirt, and you were naked underneath."

"Oh, I've known that since you were little," Helena whispered mysteriously.

"What do you mean, Mom?"

"When you were little, I would often lie on the bed early in the evening and read. You would come and cuddle up to my side, and sometimes, you crawled under my nightgown and explored your mom between my legs."

"Did I really do that?... didn't you take me out?"

"I let you go," sighed Helena, wallowing in the memory. She mumbled dreamily,

"Oh, I still remember when I had to rub oil into your willy regularly, to keep it from getting infected. How you loved it when I oiled you, you got a little boner every time."

"You oiled me?" answered an astonished Kevin.

"Yes... wait, I'll show you."

Having heard his mother's words, Kevin's penis had straightened up again; Helena grabbed it and sucked it into her mouth.

Now that she knew what her son liked, she pushed her pointed tongue between the foreskin and the glans.

As Kevin twitched under her circular movements, he propped himself up on his elbows, and watched with lustful horror, as his mother had closed her mouth around the tip of his cock.

After barely a minute, he felt the sweet end approaching and groaned, "Mom, I'll be coming soon, I can't take it anymore!"

Helena interrupted her tongue play, "Wait, my boy, I want to come with you."

She stood with her legs spread over her son, pulled up her skirt and slowly lowered her pelvis to his throbbing cock. Helena grabbed Kevin's shaft and put the glans on her labia, looked lovingly into his eyes and sighed,

"I've wanted this for so long... to feel your big, hard cock inside me... are you ready?"

"Yes, Mom... I want it... also... please."

Helena sank down and began to circle her clit with one finger. Kevin, leaning on his elbows, watched with speechless pleasure as his mother's pussy devoured his boner. Helena looked down at herself, too. She wanted to see Kevin penetrate her.

After a while, she raised her head and stared into her son's eyes, his gaze alternating between her lap and her face, "Do you see... how you... disappear... inside of me... Kevin?"

"Yes," he gasped, "I can see it."

"Do you see... how you put your... hard cock... into your mom?"

"You're driving me... crazy... Mom."

"Are you fucking your mother... you piglet?"

"Yes, Mom... I'm your piglet... I'll fuck you... I want... to be your piglet!"

The words between Helena and Kevin became increasingly stammered, until they both groaned and were carried away by their climax. Helena remained in her position, stroking Kevin's hair and gradually recovered. She kissed her son on the forehead and was the gentle mother again, as always, "Did I scare you, Kevin? I was so loud."

"No, Mom," he sighed, "I love it when you use indecent words... you are so passionate, Mom."

The two separated and Helena kissed her son goodnight. As she was about to leave the room, she turned around, "Will you wake me up tomorrow, Kevin? Dad is gone, and I'm all alone."

"I'll wake you up, Mom, goodnight."

In the doorway, she turned one last time, and chuckled,

"If I feel a damp tongue under my nightgown tomorrow morning, then I know... my piglet is back!"

*

Text with kind approval © gurgy

Thank you kenji for your assistance

12