Helen's Morning After Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To drop or not to drop?

She looked like she was wearing a mini skirt. Her furthest sparkling jewels were brushing the hem of her dress in extremely close proximity to the young stranger. But there was a little weight in the material and the only thing preventing gravity from taking it to its usual position on her thighs - was her.

Why didn't she drop the material?

Why couldn't she just let go?

What was keeping her from recovering her naked thighs?

Not knowing what was up with her, she resisted releasing it and instead angled her feet one by one left and right albeit to admire the shoes. She felt her thighs open and close as she did so and felt the created movement of the rings on her labia.

The lad was cool. Head angled to the shoes, she knew he was trying to discretely check out her additions. It made her feel naughty and oh so alive. It would only take an extra pinch of material at her hip and he would be face to face with her most private area. Deep breaths steadied her nerves.

This however, was a step too far for her blue-eyed man who called the lad's attention to another shoe on the rack. As he turned to see, she retook her seat, once more making sure she was not sat on the fabric of her dress.

These shoes, though they fitted well, didn't impress them. A second pair with a leopard print design were swiftly selected from a nearby shelf and her size was requested.

Within moments, the necessary size box was found and brought to her, and once the same amount of attention was bestowed on her by the helpful young man who as far as her tall lover was concerned, was a little too eager in his work.

Helen on the other hand, was in her element. The seemingly constant arousal all morning had had a marked effect, the natural inhibitions that usually guided her behaviour had been slowly stripped from her. Displaying herself in public all morning in various ways had compounded her emotions and she felt she was ready to explode with life.

She felt completely safe with her blue-eyed man but was enjoying the attention from the young man at her feet; became steadily more lax as a result with holding her dress down around her, very conscious that her labia jewellery rattled frequently against the chair frame and instead of trying to prevent it, enjoyed it.

Encouraged it.

Promoted it.

Emphasised it.

Twisting happily in her seated position, she asked her man to look for, and hold up random other items around the racks. As he did so, she knew full well that the leading hem of her skirt lifted higher and her hip movement flexed her pussy open and closed with the drop earrings dancing on the end of their attachments.

She was calling the shots.

The lad on his hands and knees before her almost had his eyes out on storks. All pretence of 'just doing his job' was forgotten as was most of his vocabulary. Any attempt at dialogue about the shoes was abandoned as his jaw almost dropped at what he saw. He became quieter with each passing moment until he stopped bothering with any sales patter whatsoever.

She felt elated.

She felt exhilarated.

She felt extremely turned on.

As her own man rounded the aisle corner once more on his return from a fetch that he was performing for her, he couldn't believe what he saw. He stopped still in shock, a single shoe option in his hand.

She was now stood in front of her chair in the beautiful leopard print stilletos with her dress held up at her waist, the height barely below her hips wrapping around at her pussy lips and halfway down her ass.

The lad was still on his knees but leaning forward, his head in line and his nose not too far from the dangling additions.

Raised eyebrows.

Wide open eyes.

Shock on his face.

Her man looked incredulous.

Her smile filled her face and the flush of excitement was obvious. The game had been his creation, but the rules were changing. She was having slutty fun.

The thin single trickle of her usual leak escaped her lips and threaded it's way down her inside leg towards her knee. The lad watched it in fascination. Looking down at herself, there was no embarrassment, no necessity to shield herself, no desire to run for safety.

As its descent came to a halt, the wild desire to take it a little further took hold. Stepping across the lad's floor-planted hand, she walked the aisle away from the men a short distance, fully aware that the lower flesh of her ass cheeks were on full view. She turned and posed nonchalantly, as though trying to ascertain the comfort of the shoes.

The earrings shimmied and glinted on full display below the hiked-up dress. Her pussy open like a rose, her clit engorged and pulsating with excitement. Her legs looked long and beautifully toned in the stilleto heels, a glint on her moisturised skin.

Her own man leant back against the display where he stood, a smile creeping across his face. The lad, still on the floor, had sagged his jaw in amazement.

Seconds.

Minutes.

Hours.

It could have been any amount of time because no one spoke. She was the object of scrutiny. Of fantasy. Her meat was on display and being favourably rated. She was the vision of erotic beauty. An object of desire. A sex toy for use.

She walked back.

It was more of a sashay.

Slow. Methodical. Hips wiggling left and right with each step. A slow sexy walk that she had always been capable of but had forgotten for so many of her years. A walk she had had in her late teens but that had been forgotten with the rigours of life that came with a changing body and sensible shoes. A walk that captivated attention. Tall and statuesque, she held her shoulders down and pushed her breasts out. The vision commanded respect.

She reached the lad but ignored him to start a conversation over his head. She knew his nose was inches from her genitals; could most likely smell her arousal and obviously see her leaking slit.

Her own feigned oblivion made her wet. The lad was still there. He wasn't being forced to look at her. He had his own will.

Her heart was beating fast.

A single touch in the right place now and the lad was close enough to practically drown in her squirt.

Trying to formulate words in the conversation with her man. A sentence that made sense; a diversion from the desire to cum. She wanted to cum more than anything in the world. Cum right here, right now. Cum on the floor. Cum over this inquisitive youngster. Show him the power and raw sex appeal of a mature woman. Give him an experience that he would never forget.

No.

No, Helen.

A step too far.

She had to get out. If she didn't, she couldn't be held accountable for her actions. Her brain was ready to explode, her body primed for the ejaculation of her own fluids. Standing tall, naked from the waist down in this shop, feet slightly apart in front of a complete stranger, it was harder to not finish herself off than anything previously asked of her in her entire life.

Sheer will-power.

The fog in her head held her immobile.

The in-built decorum succeeded.

Unresisting, she felt her man take charge.

As though it was a distant awareness, she felt herself release the dress, her bags and paraphernalia collected from around her. Felt herself steered to the door with a pause by the till; the change in temperature as they left the store. She heard her heels clicking on the glossy ceramic tiles of the concourse and then the tarmac of the garage floor as they left the mall for the car.

The cool natural air of the parking lot brought her to her senses. The fog in her head beginning to clear, she knew what she needed. Desired. Needed more than her next breath.

To his amazement as they walked, she pulled her dress back up and over her belly. Her hand briefly up behind her back and the zip released. The dress was up and over her head as they rounded the chicane into the final straight to find the car.

Naked and not caring who could see her, she walked tall and proud.

She saw the amazed look on his face and was amused to see a slight fright there too; a panicking look around to make sure that she was safe. She appreciated it.

But was beyond his control.

Beyond his influence.

Beyond sane thought.

A car leaving in the next lane across.

A young couple over to their left.

An oblivious group of teens wrapped up in silly behaviour and giggling at each other.

They reached the car as the dress was disentangled from around her head. She thrust it onto it's roof and put her back to the rear door to sink down onto her haunches.

This was unprecedented. He hadn't requested this; hadn't planned it. He didn't quite know how to react. Still exercising caution, he needed to know that they weren't going to be interrupted and his head swivelled left and right with surveillance.

Grabbing his belt she pulled him to her and scrabbled to release his cock a little too roughly. Fighting to find the zip or buttons at his crotch was a step beyond her abilities.

He freed himself from her clutch and lowered his fly to release his own semi stiff member from it's home. It sprang out and slowly began to unfurl.

She was panting. Hot. Flushed.

She needed her mouth filled.

She needed her pussy stimulated.

Burying her hands between her legs, the soft clink of the earrings brushing the ground she sucked him deep into her mouth. Felt him swell inside her. Pushing out seemingly in all directions to fill the cavity. Long slow sucks always worked and did so again. Extending at this angle he seemed huge and she fought a gag reflex.

Naked in a parking garage to a mall. Naked between two cars with a stiff cock in her mouth.

Naked of her own accord.

Her breathing getting short, it didn't take her long to build to a climax and she heard the accompanying splash on the tarmac between his feet. Release was bliss. She kept on going, the memories of the morning playing as a loop in her mind. A second cum.

He was fucking her face. She kept her lips and tongue as a soft helpful tube. It didn't take long. As much as he didn't want to hurt her, her head pinned to the gloss paint of the door she was just a receptacle for his fluids.

He was turned on.

Wrenching himself free of her mouth, his own large hand on his cock to finish himself off, he spurted onto her face.

And again.

And again.

It coated her mouth, nose, and cheeks.

Pale white and creamy it soaked her willing face and dripped down around her nose. The taste and texture and smell was over powering.

She came again.

Blissfully content, eyes closed tight, she felt him probing at her mouth and opened her mouth obediently to suck and clean him.

She didn't care who saw.

She felt on top of the world.

She felt more self confident than ever.


12