Help! My Wife is a Sex Maniac! Ch. 02

Story Info
Ed moves his relationship with wife Elena to the next level.
1.2k words
4.01
10.9k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(See #1. Summary of #1: After Ed and Elena married following a whirlwind romance, Ed realises how little he knows about Elena's past. They have a fulfilling although unexciting sex life, with Ed missing aspects of his former relationship where he had been sexually dominant. After accidentally seeing Elena masturbating while text chatting on her phone, Ed is angered and becomes obsessed with learning who she was chatting to. He hacks her mobile phone and sees there are text chats to several men. When he views one, he finds it's extremely sexual in nature, including photos and videos of Elena having sex, seemingly some time ago. Ed is broken out of his trance looking at these photos and videos when Elena unexpectedly returns home from work to retrieve her mobile phone, which she had accidentally left behind that morning, allowing Ed to view the chats.)

"What are you doing?" said Elena.

I'll be honest here. It was pretty obvious what I was doing.

I was sitting on the sofa, using her laptop. Frozen on its screen, in a paused video, was Elena. She was riding a guy, while the guy holding the phone and recording it all had his cock in her arsehole. A third guy was at her mouth, offering his cock.

I had been watching all this, dazed and confused, not knowing what to think... Until she unexpectedly returned home.

In reality, what Elena was saying was: "What the fuck?"

She didn't say another word but, instead, ran upstairs.

I ran after her and discovered her in the bedroom, heaving a suitcase out of the wardrobe, after which she began throwing clothes into it.

"I can explain..." I said.

But I really couldn't.

"I'm sorry," I continued.

"How could you do that?" said Elena, with tears in her eyes. "All of... What's on my phone is private."

"You're having an affair."

She looked at me as if I were insane.

"I have never been unfaithful to you! Not now we're married. Not when we were dating."

"I saw you. The other night in bed. Chatting to somebody and masturbating."

She looked crushed.

"That's not an affair. That was... It was an old friend. That's all. From a relationship a long time ago."

I sat on the bed. She stopped throwing clothes into the suitcase and stood with her head in her hands.

"Those photos and videos..." I said.

"I'm so sorry," she replied, again with tears in her eyes. "It must be so upsetting for you to see such... Such disgusting things."

She sat beside me.

"You're such a sweet, innocent guy," she continued. "I hoped you'd never see me like that."

I couldn't find the words to reply. Innocent? Me?

I had once tied my former girlfriend to a bondage horse and used her pussy like a fleshlight, feeling her buttplug pressing against my cock as I pounded her... All while 100 people watched our webcam at a swinger's website.

And that had been one of the gentler sessions that Chrissie had demanded.

Was it possible that Elena and I had spent the last six months together and that, throughout that time, she hadn't understood who I was--and what really turns me on?

Yes, I realised. It really was possible. And I her. I had no idea she had this side to her. But the thought of it made my heart loop the loop.

When we met we had fallen in love instantly. It had felt like we'd know each other forever. It had been like we were made for each other.

But we had lifetimes worth of experiences that we hadn't even begun to share...

Until that point.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"Which one?"

I laughed. OK, that might've been insensitive but it was all I could do.

"Mark. I think he's the one I clicked on. The guy holding the camera in... Well, in I guess what can only be described as a gang bang."

"He's my ex. He's why I'm here in this part of the country. It just became too intense. We took things too far. He's a part of my life that... I'm ashamed of."

In for a penny, in for a pound, I thought. I figured I'd carry on playing the innocent.

"What was the straw that broke the camel's back?" I asked.

Elena looked at the floor.

"He would take me to clubs. He'd find other men who would use me. It wasn't just him. It was me. I needed to be used. It's hard to explain."

My cock was hard. I began to rub it, pressed as it was against the fabric of my trousers. Elena gazed at it.

"Use you in what ways?" I continued.

"Having sex with me," she said quietly.

It was clear she didn't understand what was going on at that moment. To be fair, I'm not sure I did, either.

"One man at a time? Or many men?"

"Just Mark and the other guy. We had to do it in the toilet cubicle at the nightclub or we'd get thrown out. It was pretty difficult to get any more than three people in there. Sometimes guys would stand on the toilet in the cubicle next door and watch, though."

"I need to use you right now," I said. "Unzip my trousers."

She did so, and pulled out my cock. I was so hard it almost hurt.

"I'm going to use your mouth and then I'm going to cum on your face," I said.

Elena nodded.

I reached up and pulled her head down on my cock.

She swallowed me easily, like she had many times before.

After all, this wasn't the first time she'd sucked my cock. Not at all.

But this time I'd held her head with both hands and began thrusting, fucking her mouth.

"I'm not innocent Elena," I said, grunting with the pleasure. "Our sex life has been amazing. But I've thought about doing so much more. I'm so glad you're.... Erm..."

Her head lifted off my cock and she gasped.

"A filthy slut?" she suggested.

I guided her head to mine and kissed her deeply. I could taste my own precum.

"I love you more than anything," I said.

"I love you too, so much!" she replied, with half a smile.

"Sit on the floor against the bed," I said.

She did so, leaning her head against the mattress.

I stood above her and began stroking my cock.

"Let me see your tits," I said.

She began unbuttoning her white work blouse.

"Tear it open," I continued.

She did so. It was ruined. But neither of us cared about it at that moment.

I felt an orgasm building.

"I've fantasised about this so much," I said, my breathing becoming irregular.

"Give it to me. All over my face."

"Put your tongue out."

She did so. I stroked my cock rapidly until I couldn't hold back.

Hot white cum shot out of my cock, striping her face and hair. She winced slightly as it splashed against her.

It felt as if I hadn't cum for weeks -- but we'd fucked only the previous night.

Six, seven, eight spurts shot out.

Once done, I offered my cock to her mouth. She took it inside and licked it clean, and I felt the slipperiness of my own cum in her mouth.

She looked up at me. Her face was ruined with my sperm, which dripped down her face onto her tits. She licked around her mouth, taking some in to swallow, before looking up at me with the one eye that wasn't sealed shut by cum.

"We need to talk," she said, with a smile.

Still panting through the intensity of the orgasm, I agreed.