All Comments on 'Help! My Wife is a Sex Maniac! Ch. 02'

by TotalTurnOn

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One page chapters are not the best idea. Neither was the very premise for this story. It would seem most variations on a theme have previously been covered. That means that you need to be witty or clever in your writing. This was not and even thinking about sharing in this day and age makes my skin crawl and would seem like a probable death sentence. Try again. This was awful.

TotalTurnOnTotalTurnOnabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for your feedback anonymous. But you know, it's just a dirty story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Yes, stop being such a wimp and find out everything about her. Including who she was cheating with. Yes, what she did was cheating and don't let her forget it. Plus, don't apologise for going through her phone after having seen her chatting to and masturbating for some guy on it. She boke the trust first: you were just clarifying the details.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

I like the way this is heading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She's cheating, getting off, while on the phone with ex boyfriends and he apologized? If this turns into another cuck tale, like it looks it's heading toward, I'm out. With his previous failure, you would think he would try to avoid a cheating slut, but maybe not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simply put Cuckoldry is not erotic a wife fucking around on her husband is not erotic. But if this gets you off good for you. Tell your friends and family about your fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another setup for a dumbass who wants to share his wife. But isn't that what Elena ran from in the first place? So what Ed is really doing is setting up his own fall. If he returns Elena to the kind of life she ran from, what stopping her from returning to the men she left behind? I see how Elena could leave Ed and go back to Mark since she is emotionally connected to him enough to have continued sexting him after her marriage to Ed. You reap the kind of life you sowed the seed for.

TotalTurnOnTotalTurnOnabout 1 year agoAuthor

Such a strange set of comments so far.

Haters gotta hate, I guess. I should add that many people have favourited the story and added me to their watched author list. So, I guess it's not all bad news?

But from the way people comment here, it's like they've spent $10 of their own money buying this story—and now feel they have a right to complain that it doesn't exactly fit their tastes, or what they would write themselves. That one guy above who writes that it makes his skin crawl... Dude. Just move on. Click on something else. Go out for a walk. Get some fresh air.

You guys know that this is just a random dirty story you've found online, right? You have no equity in it. It's just a "Penthouse Forum"-style story. (And why do some commenters seem to think it's real life? You do know it's fiction, right?)

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Authors can publish what they want, and readers can comment on the writing and rate.

My problem with the story is that the coincidences of both halves having a dominant/submissive past is something that lessens interest in the story.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

What problems must an author have when commenting on the comments on his own story?

Buddy, turn off the comments next time so you don't have to read a review. Or do you live so far away from reality that you think readers can't distinguish between fantasy and reality?

The other way around, it becomes a shoe. Some authors can't believe that there should be readers who have different opinions about things that the authors propagate themselves! What bad luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

oh hell yes. this is going to get very good,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is so hot! Fantasic please continue this

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Need more of this!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just a load of disgusting shit ,, written by a no-talent dork.

BellahotwifeBellahotwifeabout 2 months ago

Ignore the ignorant and those that pretend to be righteous but cannot stop reading and watching porn. Next installment please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTotalTurnOn@TotalTurnOn
Email: onemansexualidentity@gmail.com Professional writer, happily married to somebody as equally filthy, making a living from writing since the last century. But not from erotica. I'll be honest: If I could make a profession out of writing erotica it'd be awesome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES