All Comments on 'Helpful Daughter-in-law Ch. 02'

by Puppydog66

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

She's a slur who cheats on her husband with any hard cock. Nothing interesting about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cageysea9725 might have a more satisfying life reading recipe books or something less exciting. That cageysea9725 takes the time to follow an Incest/Taboo Category on Literotica.com is definitely displaying a kink! Shame on you cagey9725.

This is an appropriate offering in this category and is well established, has good character development with lost perfect orientation. I think, perhaps, the men were waiting by the First "T" for their fourth. Not sufficient to discourage my recommendation for additional episodes.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Anonymous, since you don't have the balls to take responsibility for what you say, I'll respond here instead of privately.

I had to laugh that you tried to shame me for something you obviously do yourself.

I also had to laugh that you couldn't address my comment, just me personally. That's not a discussing, that's a whine.

There's no logic behind your statement that I need to read something boring. I had just finished reading something boring when I made my comment, so you thing I need something even less entertaining. Where's the rationale?

No wonder you liked this submission. Your mental abilities preclude you from deviating from the "Dick and Jane" level of writing.

In fact, you probably don't understand most of either of my comments here.

newporter56newporter56over 2 years ago

Maybe he won't want to share, not sure I would lol

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Well written story and easy to read. Carl's daughter-in-law pulled him out of a funk which could have easily led to worse things. Not the most conventional way but a way. It does sound like she might also be experiencing some problems in her marriage and is using this as a excuse to act out. She is definitely leaning toward "slut" if she keeps going and seriously jeopardizing her marriage. Carl isn't innocent in this as he is actively pursuing her and ignoring the fact that his son might object.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved the story. cant wait for the next part( a gangbang)?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Write more episodes. I love older men/younger women stories. DWH

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the worst stories I’ve read here. It’s dead. The whole premise is dumb and doesn’t have the slightest bit of heat to it. I need to take a Purel bath after this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous