All Comments on 'Helping My Landlord Come Out Ch. 05'

by The_swallower

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW! Well, you could just say yes. You've been together for a year; you should know what you're feeling are for Ricky by now. Still, it's a big step and a lot to think about. And no offense but you are a little bit of a cock slut. But in the end, I'm sure The_swallower will work it out just fine for you. Thanks for another great chapter. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was so bad it was offensive. Ryan is an immature selfish thoughtless whorish prick (and it’s not just that he’s young - he should know better after being together for a fucking year!). He doesn’t know what love is and he instantly follows the selfish desires of his cock or ass. Ricky has been very good to him and he has thoughtlessly cheated on him twice. And not for any reason at all other than being “offered an ass” or being held accountable for being a cheater, getting pissed like a little bitchy baby and getting fucked by another guy instead of going into his job. He doesn’t deserve to move in or a marriage proposal, he deserves to be kicked to the curb to fend for his sorry self until he has learned common decency and respect for those he claims to love. This chapter made me sick with how inconsiderate and whorish Ryan instantly behaved. And to be honest, he will do it again it seems - the only time he started to feel bad was when the stranger left instead of staying to fuck all night. If that had been the case, Ryan wouldn’t have given Ricky a single thought. What an asshole! Story is ruined now, imo. I’m out!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Say “yes” Ryan and mend your whorish ways. Another great chapter!

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it, but . . . at 35 Gary is "an old man???"

The_swallowerThe_swalloweralmost 2 years agoAuthor

So glad that this has elicited such strong feelings but I feel I've touched a raw nerve.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Power of the written word, The_swallower! You’re moving people. Don’t worry that the direction they’re moving in matters. Great storytelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_swallower@The_swallower
Married guy that loves to lick pussy, suck cock and eat cum. Despite my addiction to sucking, I am more than happy to top. Really love giving curious guys their first experience. Also into CD's and TS. Will wear panties and lingerie when sucking, if asked. Just the usual no...