Helping Neighbor's Wife's Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Unexpected threesome with neighbor’s wife continues.
1.1k words
4.32
5.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A recent impromptu late night pool party resulted with several friends skinny dipping and fooling around in my pool. To my joy, it also resulted in my neighbor Nadine fulfilling her sexual fantasy for a threesome as she sucked me off while her husband, Tom fucked her.

Unbeknownst to Tom, from her vantage point in the pool, his 25 year old daughter, Tonya, had actually seen him fuck her mother while her mother sucked my thick cock behind the poolside bar.

Nadine and I suspected Tonya may have seen our threesome from some of her innuendos but we knew for certain when Tonya not only leaned in to lick a strand of cum I had inadvertently left streaked across Nadine's cheek but also playfully squeezed my cock!

To our pleasant surprise, Tonya was not mad but rather, very much turned-on! Some of it could have been the alcohol talking (she had been drinking quite a bit), but I'm guessing it most probably meant that the beautiful young Tonya was developing a heightened sexual appetite like her equally beautiful momma. It actually made sense since Tonya and Nadine had much in common (looks and personalities).

We frolicked, laughed, and drank in the pool with the rest of our naked neighbors, but aside from several playful gropes, tit sucking, and some folks briefly making out, nothing else happened.

As the party disbanded, Tonya's friends went home via Uber. Tom was so drunk it took his wife, daughter, and me to help walk him home and pour him into bed. In two minutes flat, he was out for the count!

Nadine was glowing but appeared sleepy. Taking the hint, I hugged and kissed her as I gave her round ass a playful squeeze. I then hugged and kissed Tonya. I thanked them both for coming, and wished them sweet dreams as I turned to head back to my house.

Before turning to head off to bed, Nadine stifled a laugh and said emphatically, "I'm glad I came too. Several times, in fact!"

Tonya walked me to the door and, just as she heard the familiar sound of her mother's bedroom door close, she whispered, "I didn't actually get to cum tonight. Well, not yet anyway!"

As I was still drinking-in the echoes of Tonya's arousing words, I felt her small hand firmly grab my cock through my shorts. With a seductively mischievous smile on her face, Tonya dragged me to the nearby large panty and quietly shut the door.

Once inside, Tonya threw her arms around my neck, stepped-up onto her tip toes and kissed me hard, thrusting her sweet young tongue into my mouth. She was a surprisingly good kisser for someone so young. I ran one hand through her thick hair while I used the other to cup her ass and pull her close. It had been several hours since her sexy mother gulped my cum and I was definitely ready to go again!

After several minutes of fabulous French kissing, Tonya pushed me backwards until I came to rest up against a chest freezer. She then pulled off her top and grabbed me by the neck to force my face to her firm, full breasts.

I eagerly nuzzled and suckled Tonya's tantalizing tits as she cooed her approval while tracing the outline of my bulging cock in terrific tantric touches.

After a few minutes I stripped her naked before shucking the rest of my clothes. I fondled her pussy with one hand while reaching behind her to pull her hair with my other.

Tonya was very wet and soon began to quiver and shake with pleasure. After a while I pulled harder on her hair and removed the hand from her pussy to place it on her shoulder to help slowly drive her down to her knees.

As Tonya opened her mouth, I grabbed my cock and slapped it playfully across her face several times. It was beautifully arousing watching her young face lurch and lunge trying to capture my mature cock with her mouth. I soon gave in and allowed her to suck me while I grabbed her head with both hands.

I was just beginning to face fuck Tonya when the pantry door opened.

Nadine had obviously feigned being as tired as we thought. She swiftly slipped-in and silently closed the door behind her. Nadine straddled Tonya to kiss me before stooping down behind Tonya to fondle her nubile tits.

Nadine then began to finger her daughter's pussy with one hand while continuing to toy with her nipples with the other.

Tonya soon began to buck and shudder to an orgasm. As she pulled her mouth off me to gasp and pant I pulled her up, spun her around, and bent her over the chest freezer to drive my cock into her tight, young pussy.

I growled, "Climb on top of the freezer, Nadine, and spread your legs so your daughter can tongue your pussy!"

Nadine obeyed and rapidly mounted the freezer. Once there, she spread her legs wide open.

In short order I was thrusting my cock into Tonya, as Tonya was thrusting her tongue into Nadine. Mommy-daughter action is very hot!

Nadine frantically squeezed and fondled her own breasts while Tonya enthusiastically lapped her pussy. In no time at all Nadine began to shudder as a powerful orgasm overtook her.

Seeing, hearing, and tasting Nadine's orgasm soon helped Tonya have one too!

After catching her breath, Nadine excitedly blurted, "My turn! Switch with me, baby! Let me lick you while I get my pussy fucked good and hard!"

I saddled-up behind Nadine and pressed my cock firmly into her sopping wet cunt. She was definitely hot MILF and she was hungry for my thick, hard cock!

In between her gasps of pleasure, Tonya yelped to me, "Fuck my MILF mommy! Fuck her hard like you just fucked me!"

I didn't really need any more encouragement as I was already hammering her mother hard, but it was sweet and sexy to hear the daughter advocate so passionately for her mother!

Both women orgasmed.

As I felt my balls tighten, I grunted, "I'm going to cum soon, get ready!"

Mother and daughter slipped eagerly to their knees in front of me.

Tonya cried, "Cum on our faces! Cum on our faces!"

Nadine echoed her daughter's pleas saying, "Oh, yes! Cum on us!"

With their cheeks pressed closely together, my cock exploded! Jet after jet, of warm cum flew and coated their sexy, slutty faces!

As I caught my breath, I proudly watched mother and daughter use their loving tongues to lick my cum off each other. After they finished cleaning each other, they scooted forward to suck my cock clean.

What a great rush to help my neighbors explore more sexual fantasies!