All Comments on 'Helping Out a Friend Ch. 02'

by 3fingermojo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
why do writers think all we do is be tease

i don't know about the other readers,but i'm tired of teasing stories.who got the time and then the story come back out you forget about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yo 3finger...

Chapter two rocked me not bad. I was horny, I read your submission, I got off. Yep yep yep, I think GODDAMNED SO!!! Keep up the good work, my perverted degenerate friend.

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 16 years ago
amazin!

this husband is a real sissy. i can understand his concern about fathering a child,but once he's committed he's acting incredibly childish. just fuck her! the women don't seem to have a problem with it.

don

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cant say I care for the attitudes found in the

story but at least it is funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Crap

This "story" is so bad I quit reading somewhere in the first paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
keep the story going.

I would appreciate more detail in the sexual activity when the wife gets him ready for sarah.

Over all it is a good serial.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Bad idea.

Guarantee he would end paying child support. No matter what she said or agreed to even if in writing, she would justify that the baby deserves child support and the court would enforce it since adults cannot bargin away the rights of child and the child has the right to child support. Therefore, at 20% of his income for 20 years he is looking at over $200,000 for a fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!

LOL! This story is so cute! I appreciate the man in the story being the one who has some modesty and concern for his wife, for a change! He's right, of course, when he's concerned the act will have lasting effects on his marriage. If HE has to eat her pussy to get her revved up, his wife is NOT gonna like that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Having a similar experience as this guy , we never got to finish the job the first time but we tried again and man I delivered the goods inside her friend after normal sex with my willing wife, before switching partners. Her friend got excited watching my wife reach orgasm with me and was well lubed to receive my donation within 2 minutes of penetration..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous