Helping Out Denise

Story Info
Dave helps Denise out with Jeannie.
2k words
3.5
7.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was leaving work a bit early. I'd just gotten back from a four-month-long assignment out of town, and there wasn't anything queued up that I had to work on immediately, so I decided I'd go home and take care of a few personal things. One of those things was packing up and mailing a few things Kathleen had left behind. We'd split, amicably, just before I left on my trip, because she'd taken a job with a better symphony in a city across the country and neither of us wanted to do the long distance thing. Just as I was reach my car, my cell phone rang.

"Dave? I heard you were back at work - are you in town yet?" I heard Denise ask. Denise and her husband John were a couple that I had a long-standing friendship and sexual relationship with. John was on an even longer assignment than mine - he'd drawn the short straw and hard to go work on stuff in the far north of Scotland, near the North Sea. We wasn't due back for another month, and I hoped for his sake Denise had given him permission to snuggle up with some "bonnie lass" or he was going to be freezing his ass off. As for me, I was hoping Denise was calling because she was horny - John and she already had an agreement regarding me and Denise spending quality bed time together.

"Yes, I'm back, Denise," I replied, "to what do I owe this phone call?"

"Dave, I've got a problem here at the apartment, and I'm hoping you can come over and help me with it?"

"Sure, Denise, how about tomorrow night?"

"Um... no, Dave, I need help with it now" she said, "Can you come over?".

I thought I heard a mischievous tone in her voice, so I quickly assured her I'd be there, and got in the car. Denise and mischief almost always meant a really hot time in bed, and who could turn that down?

When I got to their apartment I knocked on the door. Denise came to the door right away, dressed in a short wrap. As I entered, I asked "OK, so what's the problem?" just before my brain registered two things: first, there was another person in the room; and second, there was the unmistakeable order of highly aroused woman.

"Dave, this is Jeannie. I know you've been out on assignment for months, so I doubt you've met."

She was right, we hadn't met, but I'd had quite a few emails about Jeannie over the months I was gone. Jeannie was a big woman - and by big, I mean about 6 and a half feet tall, well-muscled, and shapely, too, for her large frame. She worked on the crew that moved big equipment in and out of the datacenter, and it seemed every guy was afraid to ask her out - no one wanted to look "little" next to her.

"Hi, Jeannie! It's nice to meet you. I would have hoped to meet you sooner, but I work on the software end of things, and I'm sometimes sent out to remote data centers to do particular upgrades and such so I've been gone from work for four months. I hope Denise has been kind when talking about me!"

Jeannie had just started to reply when Denise cut in " Dave, you and Jeannie will have all evening to get to know each other, but let me explain what the problem is, will you?"

"Okay, okay! Let's hear it then!" I was a little annoyed, but Denise seemed really in a hurry to get whatever it was on the table. I soon learned why.

"It's like this, Dave. About a week ago, I found Jeannie crying in the women's restroom. The poor girl feels so lonely - none of the guys in the building will ask her out. It appears they're all afraid of being sized up next to her! So, I told her to forget those jerks; that I knew some good men who weren't so insecure, and I took her to lunch. We really really hit it off, so we've gone to lunch every day this week until finally yesterday, the topic of sex came around. Guess what? She and I have something in common, and I'll give you one guess what!". As she rattled all this off, I was looking at Jeannie who seemed flushed, maybe a bit embarassed, but I couldn't tell for sure. I decided to find out, cutting out the middleman or woman in this case.

"So, Jeannie - what is it you have in common with Denise? I've know her for years now, including some of her kinks, so I'm very interested to find out what you two have in common. And for the record, I am NOT afraid of looking small. First, I've been way under six feet all my life, so I had to develop my self-confidence through other ways, and second, when it comes to bedtime, we're all about the same height, right?"

Jeannie got up from the couch and walked over, standing right in front of me. She was definitely big, but like I said I developed self-confidence without being tall. I made a show of looking her over intently, and then smiled as I said "You, my hopefully new friend, are gorgeous, and if you think you are going to intimidate me enough to forget that my question is unanswered, you are mistaken! Please, I really am interested."

"Well, Dave, I will answer honestly. Denise and I really, really like to watch bi-guy action and in fact we've been watching it all afternoon and we're so fucking horny right now that it's all I can do not to rip your pants off you right now!"

"Denise - how much does she know?" I demanded.

Denise hemmed and hawed a bit before she said "well, she knows I think you're the right guy for the job, but as for other details, I thought it would be more fun if you told her. Why don't you two sit on the couch and um, get aquainted, while I go to the bathroom. I'll be back in a bit". With that she turned and went down the hall toward their master bedroom.

Taking Jeannie's hand I walked back to the couch and sat down, asking her to sit next to me.

"Jeannie, I can tell you're a direct person and I really really love that! So I'm going to be direct with you, too. I've been in bed with both Denise and John many times - and I've had her husband's cock in my mouth. Also - in my ass! " as I spoke, I noticed her eyes widen and her nostrils flair, her breath quicken, and she began to squirm a little in her seat.

"I'd really love to see that or be part of that! But for now, let's get really comfortable, hmm? and by that, I mean, let's get rid of these clothes - we both know we're going to fuck so why bother with clothes?"

What a woman! I quickly got naked and sat back on the couch. Jeannie was only slightly slower - I hadn't had to deal with a bra. I leaned in for a kiss and found her ready, willing, and more than able. Her tongue drove me right up a wall, and my cock was already at attention when we broke to take a breath.

"Oh, " she said, "that looks delicious! Lie down on the couch and we'll play 'chef' - I'll taste yours and you'll taste mine"

I laid on my back on the couch, and she climbed over me, putting her nicely trimmed muff over my face. I could see her glistening and smell just how aroused she was. I gently licked first one pussy lip, then the other, then began my upward search for her clit. It was hard to find, hers was one of the largest I've seen. While I was doing that, Jeannie was expertly sucking up and down my cock, the whole length of it - I could feel her lips touch my abdomen the downstroke. While I hadn't been exactly celibate during my four months away, the last two weeks had involved a lot of long, long days so it had been a while since I'd been laid.

Hoping to help her reach an orgasm either before me, or at least at the same time, I began sucking her clit in and out of my lips. Apparently it was helping, because that elicited a loud moan and caused her to grind her pussy onto my face, my nose right in her opening. Being a guy who really enjoys the smells of sex, this was driving me crazy. "Jeannie, " I panted, "I'm going to cum soon!"

I felt her bob her head faster and faster, sucking harder as her lips rose up my cock. I sucker her clit in hard, and grabbed her ass pulling her closer still. I didn't reach my goal, though - I shot my load of cum deep into the back of her throat. She kept sucking, keeping me hard, except for one short pause. I soon I discovered the reason for the pause - apparently she had been reaching for lube, as I felt a slick finger slide into my ass. Rocking my legs back a bit to give her better access, I felt the finger leave, then be replaced by her thumb. I moaned into her pussy, then resumed my licking and sucking of her clit.

I thought I had her almost to orgasm when over my nose I saw a long, black, cock slide into her wet tunnel and she moaned around my cock. It looked just like the cock of Denise's husband John but it damn sure wasn't him, his assigment was thousands of miles away and I had talked to him just today. No way he was home. Sliding my hands to the thighs of whoever it was, I slid them up slowly, until I discovered straps. Aha! Now, I got it. Jeanie I and I both exclaimed "Denise!" though it sounded like "Mph Mmmph!" since our mouths were full. Denise drew back and slammed the thick dildo deep into Jeannie's pussy and said "I'm going to fuck both of you with my long hard cock!"

I kept my tongue working on Jeannie's clit while Denise began fucking her expertly with her long, hard, fake cock. It took about a minute before Jeannie took her mouth of my cock and shouted "I'm gonna cum! Fuck me with that long hard fuckpole, Denise!!" - apparently filthy language during sex was something else they had in common.

Denise began slamming that thing in and out, in and out, like a teenaged boy gone animal. Jeannie took her thumb out of my ass because every time Denise slammed forward it was jerked out anyway. Finally Jeannie moaned long and deep, and began shaking like crazy. I took one long hard suck on her clit and then let her go. She collapsed on my leg, panting hard, while Denise withdrew from her.

"Denise," I said, "how'd you come to have a cock like that?"

"I spent big money, and lots of time working on John, for this. It took hours to keep him hard enough for the artist to make a mold of his cock, and then it took them days to make it. Looks just like his, doesn't it? Except for the balls - I wanted to add those, but they said the weight would make the part in my pussy tend to slide out, and I need to have a good tight fit on this thing to be able to fuck right. Speaking of which - I'm not done yet!" With that, she came around to the side of the couch, grabbed my hips, and slid me off the couch. "Ass up, Dave! It's your turn now!"