Helping Out Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Chloe and her friends gain a hideout.
2.3k words
4.74
7.3k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment the bell rang for lunchtime, Sarah wordlessly pulled Chloe and Lara by the hand, as was becoming the new norm. Instead of the girl's bathroom, however, they were led to a remote classroom Chloe had never been in before.

"I asked around, and apparently this classroom can't be used because of fire safety or something. I figured it would be a nice place to hang out in." Sarah said shyly, as Chloe and Lara looked around the room.

Chloe always thought it was funny that despite being quite shy normally, Sarah was the most forward of the three when it came to sex things. If anything, she became decidedly more confident once sex was involved.

The room looked dusty and unused, and the door was heavy and awkward. There were a few old desks and chairs stacked up, and the windows couldn't be opened. It looked like they'd been painted shut. But apart from that, the room was actually pretty nice. The windows were big and light, and a vent made sure they had fresh air.

More importantly, the room was also at the end of a weird, difficult-to-spot corridor. The chances of visitors were low, and any visitors they did have would be easily heard before they arrived, giving the girls time to... clean up, if necessary.

"Wow, this is a great room, Sarah! Much nicer than the girl's bathroom. Kneeling on the floor was not hygienic." Chloe said happily. "More private, too."

"It'll be a nice place to relax." Lara agreed amiably, pressing down on Chloe's shoulder.

As was quickly becoming her new norm, Chloe obediently knelt down, lifting up Lara's skirt with her hands and bring her mouth to her penis. They'd done this enough times now that it had basically become routine.

Still, it never stopped giving Chloe a funny feeling in her tummy, as she tasted that familiar salty-sweet of Lara's precum. She could distinguish between her friends on the taste of their cum alone, at this point. She was pretty confident she could even recognise their penises by the way it filled her mouth.

"We can give it a clean, maybe put up a few posters. I think we can even put a padlock on the door, so it would only be our space." Sarah said, as she pulled Chloe's hips up into a standing position.

Sarah started deep fucking Chloe without a word of warning, the sticky wet slapping sound going completely unacknowledged.

"Won't we get in trouble of we padlock it?" Asked Lara. Her hand stroked Chloe's hair affectionately, but that was the only hint that she was paying attention to her.

"A padlock w-would mean we could leave our stuff here." Chloe said, taking a breath before returning to her blowjob.

Chloe was... experiencing a lot of emotions. It felt incredible of course, to be wordlessly fucked like this, but it was more than that. It was comfy, the knowledge that her body was available for the casual use of her friends. The gentle assurance that they were close enough to feel no barriers or hesitation.

It felt weirdly like when her friends didn't bother asking to drink juice from the fridge, when having a sleepover. The knew each other well enough to know there was no need to ask, a sense of communal belonging.

Having her body be part of that communal belonging, something to be freely used, was intense. But also... fine. It felt right.

On a seperate note, Chloe was also coming to realise that she was very quick to orgasm, as the first wave was beginning to overwhelm her.

"I don't think the teachers would even bother to check. The padlock would just mean there was no risk of people discovering our hideout while we're not here. Like, the janitor or something." Sarah said cheerfully.

She didn't even bother to slow down as Chloe shuddered, the deep, steady thrusts only serving to overwhelm Chloe's senses as she came on Sarah's cock.

... it was honestly a little embarrassing that she was always the first to cum. The whole point was to help her friends avoid blueballs, right? And yet every time Chloe ended up cumming a whole bunch. She should be focusing on pleasuring them. She'd just have to try harder.

After a few more minutes, Sarah finally came inside Chloe, filling her up inside. Lara was quick to follow, filling Chloe's mouth with her thick cum.

Dutifully swallowing the mouthful of fresh cum, Chloe began her ritual of cleaning Lara's cock, before giving it a little kiss on the tip.

Pulling out of Chloe's pussy, Sarah walked over and presented her cock. It was still a sticky mess from cum and Chloe's juices.

Sarah's cock in her face caused her to hesitate for a moment. Knowing she'd be tasting herself felt... different, somehow. But she knew what Sarah wanted, and began carefully cleaning her too. It was strange to taste her own juices on Sarah's cock. It was probably a flavour she'd get used to soon though, she realised. The thought left her with butterflies in her stomach.

Once Sarah was clean and she'd given the little kiss, Chloe stood up, ignoring the cum dripping down her thighs. Sarah and Lara both gave her a cuddle, holding her safely in their arms.

This was honestly her favourite part. Being used freely by her friends was nice, really nice, but it was made extra special when they took the time to double-check she was still feeling good afterwards.

Chloe felt so loved, cuddled between her two best friends as the three chatted away about plans for their new secret base.

Sarah's hand between her legs, fingers oh so gently stroking her clit, went completely unremarked upon.

------------

It took her mum making a comment about the weird smell in Chloe's car before she finally put her foot down.

"Guys, you can't keep cumming inside me, especially in the mornings! It keeps leaking out into the car seat!" She said frustratedly, as Sarah was having her morning fuck. Chloe had her back against the car, her legs spread to give Sarah easy access.

"What? But it feels so much better to finish inside." Sarah said sadly, not slowing down.

"I... ah, god... I know my pussy is better, but my mum keeps noticing the smell. You have to finish in my mouth instead, at least in the mornings." Chloe panted.

"You could also try wearing panties more often." Lara said dryly, ignoring Sarah's glare. "It might stop you from leaking."

"W-Well, that's..." Chloe hesitated, her voice dipping. "...that's because I wanted it to be easier to access when you want." She mumbled quietly, embarrassed to admit it so frankly.

"A-Anyway, cumming inside my pussy is off-limits in the morning." Chloe said, already feeling her second orgasm of the day building. It was difficult to ignore the pleasure enough to focus on the conversation.

"Fine." Sarah said with a pout. "But you'll have to make it up to us, okay?"

"W-What can I do?" Chloe asked, her mind struggling to focus. She ignored the dubious logic of her owing her friends just because they weren't allowed to cum inside her.

"Maybe you could start going naked in the hideout." Lara said softly.

There was a moment of frozen silence, everyone taking that suggestion in. Both Sarah and Lara looked at Chloe pensively, Sarah even slowed for a moment, before continuing her steady pace. Chloe felt Sarah's cock almost reach deeper inside her, as though inspired by the idea. Her friends obviously wanted it.

They wanted Chloe to go naked, her body free for them to look at and use. She'd have to get undressed in school, where anyone could see her. And she would do it too, if it would help her friends. Her body was available for whatever they needed, after all.

The idea of regularly going naked at school was enough to tip Chloe over the edge. "F-fuck, yes okay. I-I'll do it!" She screamed, the second orgasm rushing through her.

As her orgasm eventually subsided and her mind returned to clarity, she blushed deeply at what she'd just agreed to. She'd agreed to go naked! At school! And it would probably be every day too, by the sounds of it.

I can't back out now that I've agreed though. Chloe justified to herself. My friends are counting on me. It's for their health, after all.

"Then it's agreed." Sarah murmured, staring into Chloe's eyes searchingly, as though trying to read her thoughts. Chloe looked up at her friend, giving her a little reassuring smile. Something told her Sarah was just a little worried for her.

As agreed, Sarah pulled out right before cumming inside Chloe, and held her cock ready. Chloe quickly knelt down in front of Sarah, her mouth open and ready. Sarah always came a huge amount, and this time the cum not only filled Chloe's mouth but also covered her face in white.

Was getting glazed in cum also going to become part of their morning ritual? Chloe felt a little dazed at the idea.

Gulping down her friend's offering, Chloe didn't even think about it as she wordlessly started rubbing the cum into her face, getting back into position for Lara. It was sticky and viscous, but it did actually rub into her skin fairly well.

As she was doing this, Lara also started her morning fuck. Chloe sighed, wrapping her arms around Lara's shoulders for support. She'd already cum twice, and it was honestly quite physically exhausting to have three or more orgasms every morning. Still, no helping it. Her body was available for them to use, after all.

It didn't take long before Chloe's poor confused body started to build another orgasm. It was as though after cumming, her body just became even more sensitive.

"D-Did you bring th- *pant*... t-the posters, Sarah." Chloe said weakly, trying to focus on something other than cumming yet again. Her friends seemingly had no sympathy for just how intense it was to be continuously pleasured when you'd just cum. Her body protested, quaking under the stimulation, but Chloe resolutely put up with it. She was here for Lara's pleasure, not her own.

Unfortunately, her body did not care.

Beside her Sarah kindly helped hold her up, as Chloe's legs collapsed, the third orgasm of the morning overwhelming her. Lara just continued to pound into her, undeterred.

The overstimulation was just too much for poor Chloe. She began to cry.

The moment she did, suddenly Lara stopped, and both her and Sarah were gently lowering Chloe to the ground, hugging her between them. The sudden loss of Lara's cock inside her left Chloe feeling hollow right in the middle of her orgasm.

It just made her cry harder, her body aching.

"Chloe, are you okay? Was it too much?" Lara asked anxiously. "I-If you want to stop just say so, no matter what. We both care for you."

A crying, overstimulated Chloe wrapped her hands around Lara's neck. Her friends were honestly so sweet and so dumb sometimes. "It's fine! Just keep going!" She shouted through her tears, craving the loss of stimulation.

There was a moment of hesitation, but then Sarah's hand reached down and started furiously rubbing Chloe's clit. Lara just continued to hug her, stroking her hair softly.

Before she'd even properly come down from the high of her third orgasm, Chloe came a blessed fourth time, the orgasm practically forced from her clit and utterly wracking her body. Sarah's fingers continued to work their magic, bringing her an endless tsunami of stimulation.

Her entire body shuddered, the boundaries between pleasure and thought and just pure sensation totally melting.

Chloe passed out for a few minutes. When she finally woke up, it was to two worried faces.

"Are you okay?" Sarah asked softly. She sounded anxious, not sure if she'd actually given Chloe what she was looking for.

"That... was the best orgasm of my life." Chloe croaked exhaustedly.

"What happened?" Lara asked quietly.

"Just... a lot. Too much stimulation. And then you stopped right when I needed it, even though you're an absolute sweetheart for it, and I just needed and then suddenly I was cumming again and it was just so much and I just... yeah." Chloe babbled.

Her whole body felt raw and sensitive and exhausted beyond belief.

"...I don't think I can drive." she mumbled.

"Honestly," Sarah said, exasperated. "as if we'd let you go to school like this. I'll call your mum and tell her you're taking the day off. Me and Lara can make our own way, once we get you sorted."

With that, Lara cradled Chloe and carried her like a princess to her bed. Chloe snuggled into Lara's chest, feeling childishly pleased to be taken care of like this.

"I wish we could stay here with you, but we'd probably get told off for skiving." Lara said softly, laying Chloe onto her bed. "We'll come over this evening after school."

Sarah was kneeling down next to Lara, still looking a little worried. Both her and Lara were close.

Chloe suddenly pulled them both in, everyone falling onto the bed in a heap. She grabbed them both in a tight hug, refusing to let them go until she was done.

"Best friends forever." Chloe murmured unapologetically, and Sarah laughed.

"You're such a goof sometimes." Sarah smiled fondly, her cheeks tinted pink. "We'll see you later."

Lara was also smiling softly, a hint of humour on her lips. She gave Chloe another, more gentle hug.

"Best friends forever." Lara said quietly, before getting up to leave.

Chloe felt inordinately pleased with herself, to cause this reaction. "See you tonight." She yawned.

As Lara and Sarah left, Chloe quickly fell asleep.