Henrich's World Ch. 03

Story Info
Pioneer works and loves on a new planet.
1k words
4.37
5.4k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers

-

After lunch on the ship's last day in orbit I told the girls some great news. "Trissina, Rebe, Liri; I bought the broken transporter and they dropped it down here. I fixed it! I can send you up to the ship!"

Trissina asked in astonishment, "Really? We can go get help and be normal again?"

I smiled at her, "Really! They want to leave in three hours, so you should go pack your things."

She joyously told her daughters, "You heard him, go pack!"

As she stepped onto the transporter she blew me a kiss. I loved them all and knew I wouldn't see them again for at least two years. I'd miss them terribly.

-

I took the next day off to mourn losing them and get my head in order. I washed down supper with the last of my whiskey, then played my guitar and sang sad songs until I drunkenly drifted off to sleep.

The next day, I started building the second mass driver. With two in operation, I'd be able to sell the thousands of tons of neodymium and uranium the bots had stockpiled, in addition to the rarer metals I usually sold. I had planned to use some silver as plumbing solder or wiring if I had them construct any new buildings, but just a single ton would be plenty for a small village. The price of cobalt was rising too, so it might even be profitable to process and sell the large hill of ore the bots had put aside.

Since iron, aluminum, copper, and tin were practically worthless financially; the minerbots had piled up enormous mounds of the ores. I could have some bots refine them and produce beams, pipes, and whatever else I needed later. I would need temporary housing for the fifty scientists who would arrive on the next ship. I was dreading it, but I'd honor the deal I had made.

I got a copy of the plans for a small college dormitory over Ansible. Once a bot had produced all the wiring, pipes, steel beams, and other components; I modified its tools so it could construct the building. There would be thirty-six dorm rooms for fifty scientists, with a rec room and small cafeteria in the basement. It wouldn't be luxurious but they'd survive.

-

Three days after the girls left, I felt a little amorous and decided to try out some of Darlene's new lovebot personalities. 'Filthy Frida' truly was. Her version of romance was, "I love having a big cock in my ass. Shove yours in me, stud!" I happily did, several times.

One morning I woke with my penis in her mouth and told her, "I need to pee!"

She only moved her lips off my dick long enough to say, "I'll drink it. Piss in my mouth." I did, then watched her smile and lick her lips as she walked to the bathroom. She ordered, "Come watch me get rid of it." I stared as she sat on the toilet and expelled it through her pussy! She held my hand as we walked back, then sucked my dick. I thought it was terribly exciting and used her mouth for a urinal again after lunch.

As I returned to the house near dusk, she saw me walking toward the bathroom. She asked, "Where are you going?"

"I need to poop."

I was astounded that she said, "Drop your pants. I'll suck your ass empty." She did as she said, then stuck her long robotic tongue deep into my colon as she licked me clean. I felt quite aroused but a little disgusted. I started getting turned-on again when she invited me to the bathroom so I could watch her defecate my turds out her own ass. I butt-fucked her as she leaned on the toilet, then again in the shower.

Our week of waste disposal games was kinky and quite exciting, but there was no way I was going to kiss her!

After a thorough cleaning and watching her drink half a liter of disinfectant, I tried another of her new personalities, 'Needy Nora'. She swapped out her brown eyes for blue ones and replaced her dark hair with silky blonde locks. With a Swedish accent she told me, "This appearance is based on an average of the last twenty 'Miss Sweden' beauty contest winners. Do you like the new me?" Her hips were curvier, her buttocks were larger and softer, and her breasts were nearly twice their former size.

"You're gorgeous! Very nice!"

She held my hand and begged, "Good! Then please make love to me? Please?" She took my pants off as she slowly polished my teeth with her tongue. I held her large new boobs and thrust into her again and again, as we had sex leaned against the repair shop wall. Only half an hour later she asked if I'd like a blowjob, and I happily came in her mouth. Not even an hour after that, she asked me to make love to her again. By the time I fell asleep, she'd requested sex about ten more times and offered four blowjobs.

In my opinion, sex every day is practically a must, twice is better, and three times is great. Six was amazing, but about all I could do. Unfortunately, her programmed desire for sex thirty times a day was far beyond the abilities of mortal men. She had a beautiful face and very arousing body, along with a polite and happy personality. I enjoyed her as frequently as my body was able, but could only give her a small fraction of what she requested.

It got quite distracting when I was trying to get some work done. She would sit or stand near me nude, fondling her labia or nipples as she asked for yet more sex. In addition to the distraction, I felt like less of a man because I couldn't give her all she wanted. My week with Needy Nora was blissfully sexual, but too much of a good thing.

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers