All Comments on 'Henry & Rene - Beyond Monogamy Ch. 01'

by albright

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So to reignite your sex lived, and instead of working together and trying new things between yourselves. You look to others, or your wife does. She hasn’t made an effort (neither have you) but it’s because she thinks of other men rather than you.

Quite luckily, you have developed a cuckold fetish and wish to watch her with other men. I don’t understand this fetish at all but it seems sad to me that to improve your sex life, she has new lovers and experience and you simply get to watch, get off on the humiliation that will come with it and have some pity sec when she can fit you in.

Yuk,,divorce and buy a porn site membership

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

So a nice well written story which judging by the way it is going, is obviously going to set the scene for another wimpy cuckold tale.

hugplxhugplxabout 2 years ago

This story is way too heavy on the needless exposition to be titillating, something that could be remedied by snappy dialogue, but instead it reads like a couple of septuagenarians rather than a couple in their thirties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If Henry’s approach to seduce his wife is similar to the writing in this tale no wonder Rene has lost interest and looks to other attractive men for stimulation. This was long winded and boring. Agree with another comment that Henry comes across more like a septuagenarian than thirty something. I’ll pass on future chapters where Henry goes happily down the road to cuckville to express his repressed homosexuality.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Shes not your soulmate its just your turn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous