Henry & Rene - Beyond Monogamy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not yet share with Rene the strength or frequency of this new aspect of my sexual feelings because, even with this, there still was an opportunity for Rene and I to improve our sex together. I hoped out of a greater intimacy we might grow to explore other ways to seek sexual fulfillment. So I quickly agreed with Rene that we should work together to rekindle our desire for one another.

One of the ways we tried to better rectify our diminished sexual desire for one another was by recalling the hot pleasures of our early years together and by imagining what new sexual opportunities might be like and how to realize them.

In More Passionate Times

"Henry, remember how at the beginning we couldn't stand to be anywhere for long before we were searching for a place to exchange passionate kisses and touches. We craved that. I wish we felt that way now. We couldn't resist a chance to make love wherever we were, off a hiking trail, or on a blanket in a field of clover, or even in the alley behind a club in the City-- any place to satisfy the fierce urgency we felt then. Sex seemed always on our minds and it was easy to arouse ourselves to a high pitch wherever we were. I remember telling you sometimes when we were leaving for a party that I was going without a bra and panties and then, while you watched, flirting with other men at the party. It used to drive you crazy with jealously but left you with a compelling need to claim me later that night.

I liked to imagine what you were feeling when another man put his hand on my shoulder or waist or hip as we talked, for you to see another man wanting me and to wonder if my attention indicated I found him attractive in the same way. I wanted you to be jealous, to make you see I was desirable and at the same time for you to be proud I was with you. God, we had great sex after some of those outings. You probably still don't understand how much I liked teasing you by teasing other men. It always made us both so horny. I worry now if I might have gone too far. Do you wonder if I was tempted? I like remembering some of those times, Henry, and even some of those men. I hope it makes you hot to think about that too. I'd like to feel that again."

I liked hearing Rene remember how she felt those times, confirming my sense some of those men greatly aroused her, some of them still in her mind, still tempting to her. I wanted her to be thinking about them.

"Rene, I've never described for you what I over heard other men say about you at some of those parties, not realizing I was your husband. Maybe you would like to hear what made me so jealous sometimes. I remember two men watching you one night and telling each other what they would like to do with you and to you. I recall men remarking on your beautiful breasts, often they called them tits, and on your nipples when you were wearing a very light bra. And sometimes they remarked how they liked watching your ass move when you walked. I recall one young guy saying how he would like to get down on his knees and eat your pussy. The comment I recall most vividly, because it hit me in my gut, was one man saying to another he thought you were 'dripping with sex' and you must be needing a man who knew how to use you. He said your husband must not be satisfying you, otherwise why would you dress and behave the way you were, inviting men to take notice."

"I don't know what to say, Henry. I'm embarrassed for myself and by how it made you feel. I'm sorry I was so careless. You must have resented me all this time, holding it in."

"I don't feel that way now Rene. Who could have resisted watching you and wanting you. Don't feel embarrassed or awkward. You may have repressed how you looked and acted during our early years together. In fact, Rene, I have long wondered what made you so daring then in the way you conveyed your sensuality to other men, very openly at times. You often initiated sexual episodes without my urging.

" I remember several times when we were in cities, New Orleans, San Francisco, New York City especially, you chose to wear a particularly provocative green dress, cut very low in front and hugging you tight below; usually you wore nothing underneath top or bottom. There were always plenty of stolen looks at you while we ate in a restaurant or drank in a bar. Your breasts looked ready to spill out of that dress and those looks you invited seemed to raise your libido. Several times after dinner you walked down a street in that dress, even a very busy street, seemingly just to generate sexual energy. That was your doing. I watched. You held your head high, meeting the eyes of men coming toward you. Were you imagining they wanted to push your top aside, to cover your breasts with their hands?

I loved walking behind, seeing the want on the faces of the men coming toward you and of the others, like me, walking behind you, keeping your pace, unable to avert our eyes from the your lovely legs and your tight butt moving under that green dress. I still get very excited looking at the photos I took with my phone of you walking like that, men looking at you After awhile you would disappoint them all by letting me take your arm to walk to our hotel. How eager we were for sex then, both of us stirred up by your performance. I remember one time leaving the lights on and the window open as we satisfied ourselves in our hotel room. Do you remember Rene, and how you felt?"

"Henry, I'm embarrassed again by you reminding me of those times. It seems amazing now that sex was so often on our minds then, obviously on my mind, even when our lives were so busy with other things, just starting out together. I won't deny anything I did though maybe I have repressed some of it for a long time. I remembered the other night the first time I went topless on a beach. It was during our week in Provence. You told me you could tell I was very excited because my nipples were so prominent. Maybe that was from the cool breeze coming off the Mediterranean or maybe from the heat inside me. I sensed how much you liked walking hand in hand with me, glancing sideways to see my breasts and looking ahead to see other men enjoying them as well. I told you that day I was surprised by how much I enjoyed showing my body like that, seeing the appreciation by the onlookers. Do you remember that? I do. Why did I stop doing things like that? Am I afraid to feel that way again? Or too lazy? Did I worry you would grow to resent it even though you never said then it disturbed you?"

"Rene, we both were turned on when you acted in a way to arouse other men even when it sometimes made me nervous. When we were at a beach on vacation you seemed to relish wearing a tiny bikini certain to attract attention of men nearby. I remember you had two of them, both white, one smaller than the other, but both so thin they revealed the swell of your breasts and also, when you came out of the water, the light pink color around your nipples and the bush above your pussy. I liked to stay a distance away to watch those men stare at you in those white bikinis as you walked in their direction and again as your sweet tight ass twitched for them as you walked away. We both were turned on by your teasing. I remember how women looked at you in envy. How did that make you feel? Did you like their stares as well?"

Rene did not respond. She still resisted admitting fully to me how other eyes on her body had given her pleasure and how she sought those looks in her while bikinis. Instead she reminded me of how hard I often was when she reached inside my shorts after she returned to our blanket and how I would try to reach her pussy with my fingers.

"Rene, remember the time after you returned to our blanket after one of your walks and we were kissing and touching when an older man, balding and with a paunch, walked up and stood there right in front of us and stared at us. The first thing he said was something like 'You are a very sexy couple. I'll bet you have good sex together, I hope you do.' And then as he looked directly at you, Rene, he reached his hand down to the bottom of his swim shorts and pulled it up revealing the biggest dick I had ever seen--and I assumed the same was true for you. What I most remember is not what he looked like but at the sounds you made when you glanced and then stared at what he wanted you to see, first a startled "Ohhh!" and then a long guttural groan. I was surprised by that groan--not a sound of surprise but of involuntary yearning, an ache really! I had expected you to be repulsed, and perhaps you were that too, but underneath was the sound you made, something basic--utterly sexual. Then he said something else to both of us and I remember those word more precisely, 'When you are having sex tonight you will be thinking about this.' He looked down at himself, his large cock just barely showing his own arousal from you eyes on him and the sounds you made as you stared at him. And then he looked up at me. ' You will be wishing you had a cock like this to give her. She will wish that too. She won't forget this, no matter what you do for her tonight. She won't forget what this looks like for a long time to come, and neither will you.' " I guess he was right!

That night, after we talked about this incident from years ago, while I was kissing her neck and fingering her very slippery pussy, I whispered to Rene, "I know what you are thinking about."

"Yes."

"About the man at the beach."

"Yes. I am Henry."

" Does it excite you to remember how he looked?"

"How his cock looked. Yes. I'm sorry. Does that upset you?"

"No. I like how hot it makes you when you are thinking about him. Picturing a big cock. Maybe you were wondering what it would look like if it was harder and standing up. Or even how it would feel."

"That image has aroused me before, Henry. But he was grotesque, so ugly it is hard to think about taking him inside me. He made me think of Picasso. Short and thick and kind of ugly. Supposedly Picasso had a very big cock."

"Henry, shortly before I met you I dated an older man named Josh for a few months. He also was very large and I loved looking at his cock and caressing it, my hand not quite able to reach around it, and trying and failing to get my mouth around him comfortably. I always liked playing with him more than having him inside me which hurt sometimes. When I told him I did not want to continue our relationship I asked him to let me take a photograph of him nude so that I could remember him that way. Erect and curved up and back against himself. He was very hard when I took that photo. I touched him to keep him that way. I still have that photo somewhere. I will show it to you if you like."

Recalling some of our earlier sexual experiences together was part of our search for new ways to arouse ourselves, to begin last fall to rejuvenate our interest in sex. Another important step was agreeing to make ourselves more physically desirable. Starting in October we dieted together in a very disciplined way and gradually shed the flab we had accumulated over the past several years. Together we undertook a rigorous workout program with a private coach at the fitness center at the country club. We knew a trainer's involvement several days a week would prevent us from slacking off. Not surprisingly, our energy level increased month by month and our bodies regained most of the shape and tone we had lost. The results were becoming obvious to ourselves when we looked in the mirror and we both began to receive admiring remarks from regulars at the fitness center and from friends. We welcomed the looks and comments, most of them of course directed at Rene who especially enjoyed the attention.

We also could feel the differences when we were together in bed. Her mid-section felt flat and firm when I touched her. There was more definition in her hips and thighs and shoulders. Her breasts seemed to me to sit higher on her chest. I became very aware my body had improved when she began to take more pleasure in running her hands over my chest and on my arms and legs before she reached for my cock which also, or at least I imagined, was more impressive in its hardness. We were proud of ourselves for becoming more attractive to each other--and to others as well.

12