Her Big Day

Story Info
Alice's big day doesn't go as planned.
2.4k words
3.7
18.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Authors note: Hello there, first story written. I would appreciate actual feedback. Don't be too harsh on me :c have a good one, hope you like it)

(Also this is a reupload, because It should have been in the non-consent category)

*********************

Everything has been leading up to today for Alice. It was her graduation party, the day she most anticipated for the past 3 years, everything had to be right. She had her Make Up done professionally, picked out a light blue shining dress, her mother said it just fit perfectly to her brunette hair and blue eyes. She also hired a hairstylist to freshen up her hair a bit and she felt fabulous. Her new look was slightly curly hair with two side braids ending in a knot behind her and she could have been mistaken for a model.

The ceremony and the dinner of the party happened rather fast and now the DJ arrived and music started playing, which meant that family was leaving and it was time for the ex-students to be having their party.

"Sweetie, you have a great night. I am just so proud of you. Enjoy this night! You have been working so much for it!"

"Thank you mom, I'll be sure to enjoy it."

Alice quickly waddled down to the toilets in her high heels before the party properly started. Moving in heels was still new to her and it was slightly uncomfortable, but it didn't look too bad.

She arrived at the woman's bath, opened a stall and before she was able to close and lock it, a hand blocked it and somebody strut in.

"I was looking for you Alice, I need it now!"

Alice had a slight look of horror on her face. Every other day would have been fine. Why of all days today? Liza, her roommate, invited herself into the stall and quickly closed and locked the door.

"Liza not today, please I already have my make-up on! My hair is done. We're at the party already!"

"I need it bad Alice, I need your tongue now," said Liza.

This hasn't been anything new for her. The first time she had to lick and please Liza was during their freshman year. They were roommates and at first Alice had a small crush on Liza and was curious. Liza however, only needed relief and took the chance and taught her roommate how to please her.

So from freshman to sophomore year, all the way through senior til today's grad party, Alice learned to lick her pussy, suck toes, massage her feet and even eat Liza's ass. To sum up, she learned to worship every inch of Liza's body and while this has been pretty much a daily ordeal for Alice the past 3 years, only today she wished for peace. Liza was only a bit taller than Alice, but she still felt so small compared to her dominant roommate.

Liza started closing in on Alice and she just kept walking back trying to keep her distance.

"Liza please.." Alice said as she kept backing off in the stall.

Alice heard a splashing sound from below her and she just stepped into a big puddle, which was right next to the toilet. She hoped it was just water, because she wouldn't wanna reek of piss when returning to the party. Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt a push on her shoulders, not so much guiding her down, but almost forcing her.

"Wait Liza.. Aahhhh" Alice shrieked as she slipped and just almost fell into the puddle of "water"

She managed to save her dress from touching the piss puddle with her right hand and with her left she managed to hold a not-so firm grip on the toilet paper roll.

"Liza let me get u-mmhhrp"

Liza started pushing her panty-covered pussy into Alice's face: "Ssshh.. lick my cunt now"

Alice was struggling for a bit, but the problem was her position. She couldn't push herself back up because of Liza and she also couldn't sink to the ground because of the pisspuddle below her.

Alice knew the best course of action to get through with it as fast as possible, so she gave up and started pleasing Liza.

She started licking Liza's knickers, since she had no hand free to move the panties, so she just kept kissing the same damp spot over and over, licking and kissing.

Alice wasn't a sporty one, compared to Liza and she was being tested right now. She barely had a grip on the toilet paper handle, holding her dress with the other hand and her legs crunched in a very uncomfortable position, balancing on heels on top of that. She'd do all it takes to get out of there but she shouldn't forget about Liza. After all this was about her and the faster she got her off, the sooner she could return to the party. Back in her dorm days with her roomie, Liza certainly had her way around convincing her submissive roommate. Alice quickly realised that Liza was much more bearable when pleased and not horny and sometimes just giving in, really made her college life easier. Whenever Liza was sexually satisfied, she was much easier to handle. The only problem was how insatiable she could be.

Liza swayed her hips a bit away from Alice's face and quickly removed her panties and left them around her knees before pressing her pussy back on Alice's face.

"Get licking slut" Liza said, pushing her pussy even deeper into her face.

Alice resumed pleasing Liza on the one day she was hoping for peace. She probed her tongue deep into her cunt, she gave long intense strokes before Liza interrupted.

"Ugh, your tongue is so dry, Open." Liza commanded

Alice's tongue actually got very dry from licking her panties earlier, so she opened her mouth wide.

Liza pushed out a big glob of saliva, dangling from her mouth, still connected to strings of spit with her lips. The big glob of spit didn't land in Alice's mouth however, it landed in her right eye.

"Ouuuch." Alice exclaimed, trying to somehow soothe her eye pain, by blinking. She didn't have any hands free and the blinking only made the spit move around more, smearing her eyeliner and mascara around.

"Damn it, missed. Come here and open again." Liza said, grabbing a fistful of Alice's hair, ruining her fashionable hairstyle.

Liza bowed down a bit and pulled Alice up and met her half way. Through her left eye Alice witnessed Liza pursing her lips together, trying to assemble another big glob of spit. She opened her mouth to receive Lizas spit. Liza however didn't spit it out all in one big piece, but somehow managed to shoot it out and spray her face with it, only a few droplets landing on Alice's tongue.

"That should do it." Liza said as she let go of Alice's hair and basically let her drop. Alice didn't manage to grab on to the handle from before for balance and was doomed to fall into the piss puddle, when Liza quickly turned around and caught her face with her bum. Alice was holding onto dear life with both hands on her dress, trying to save it from the piss puddle she was standing in. Now even closer to it and her legs were crunched up even worse than before. Her right leg was bent sideways and she thought she felt her little toe make contact with the waterbody below her.

"Alice, I need some good rimming now!" Liza pushed back slightly into Alice.

Alice's face was now perfectly trapped between Lizas asscheeks and the corner of the toilet stall. Her eyes formed a few tears. This was not supposed to be how today went down. By now she should have been on the dance floor with her friends, sipping on her Pina Colada. Instead she was licking Lizas asshole and she did it the way Liza taught her. Long slow strokes at first and every 6th or 7th lick, she puckered her lips and gave her rosebud a big juicy kiss and sucked on it for a bit, forming a seal with her mouth and sucking.

She used to feel butterflies in her stomach for Liza, but right now she just felt sick.

"Mmmhhh, Aahhh." Liza moaned "That feels so good, I really can't go a day without that. Stick your tongue up my ass now."

This was faster than usual, but probably because Liza normally liked to take it slow and get worshipped properly and now she wanted a fast orgasm. Alice started sticking her tongue into her rosebud now, but her ass showed a slight resistance. Usually her sphincter would be relaxed enough already, that her tongue slipped in from licking already. Alice had to push hard with her tongue and kept doing poke moves trying to intrude into Liza's bum. She had another problem approaching now. Her leg started hurting. It hurt badly, she had a cramp from that messed up position and she was trying to balance on her heels. Her legs couldn't hold much longer, but finally she managed to penetrate Lizas bumhole.

"Mmmhh, took you long enough bitch." Liza moaned.

Lizas breathing started becoming heavier and she was nearing orgasm.

"Alice, give me your hand! NOW!" Liza screamed.

Liza took Alice's hand, which was occupied with holding her dress in the piss-free zone and guided her hand to her clit.

"Thumb my clit while you lick my asshole! I'm close!"

A part of Alice's dress was lying in the piss puddle below now but she kept plunging her tongue in and out of Lizas asshole all the while pleasing her clit. Meanwhile, her leg had this incredible stinging pain, she couldn't hold herself up much longer. She was in intense pain, she needed to make her cum now. Her legs couldn't hold her up for much longer.

"Yes,Yes, YES! Whatever you do, DON'T STOP EATING MY ASSHOLE!" Liza screamed

Liza kept pushing her ass up and down, because Alice's face was perfectly engulfed and trapped in it, she moved along.

But Alice's legs were about to give out. Her right leg had an intense cramp, while her left started shaking uncontrollably. She couldn't properly balance herself anymore with everything and she felt pain she had never felt before.

"Aahhh I'm cumming, YES, Right fucking THERE!" Liza moaned with heavy breaths, stopping her movements and she relaxed back onto the wall, into Alice's face.

And both slid down along the wall even further. Alice started panicking, her one hand not holding the dress kept clinging onto Lizas thigh. She didn't want to drop into the piss puddle after all this.

Liza however moved onto the other side of the stall, making Alice lose any grip and her legs started giving out at the exact second. She pretty much fell into the piss puddle full on. Alice was shaking, half sitting-half lying on the ground. Her head was so hot, she felt sick, yet her entire body was shivering, her entire dress was wet and she reeked of piss.She tried standing up, but her legs were out for good, for probably the next 5 minutes. Alice didn't feel anything, she was in complete shock. This was not how her day was supposed to go. Liza meanwhile rested against the opposing wall of the stall and rearranged her panties while catching her breath.

She had an orgasmic afterglow on her skin and she was radiating. She looked better than ever and what came next Alice almost forgot about. She lifted her foot and gently placed it on top of the toilet rim. Liza was still looking into nothingness after this earthshattering orgasm, but after she felt nothing on her foot for 5 seconds, she gave Alice a stern look. This was a ritual Liza introduced after ending freshman year with Alice. Everytime after servicing Liza, whether it was her cunt, her bumhole or her feet. Alice was supposed to give a kiss to her feet, as a signal that she had done her service for now and was finished. When Liza placed her foot, it was a dismissal of some sort.

Alice looked at the foot of Liza, the foot she had learned and studied for the past 3 years and the woman walking them. Her black heels somehow didn't even have a stain on them. She somehow managed to gracefully dodge the entirety of the dirt and piss puddle and walk out clean and prettier than ever. Even though Alice was broken right now, she knew she had to give the kiss. The last time she forgot to kiss her feet at the end of her service, she wasn't dismissed in that sense and Liza immediately mounted her face and started grinding herself hard to another orgasm on Alices face. Her nose almost broke that day. She tried moving towards the foot, her legs still wouldn't move, so she started crawling towards her tormentor's feet, while still lying in the pisspuddle.

She was on eye height with the foot now and gave Liza one last pleading look. One look of exhaustion, one look which asked "Why today?" Liza only had a sly smile on her face, watching Alice.

Alice gave a peck to the foot and Liza interrupted:" You know that won't do it. Kiss them like you wanna kiss your husband on your wedding day."

Alice went deep and even gave some tongue to finish it, which seemed to satisfy Liza. All the while a big strain of her hair slightly touched the toilet water.

Liza blew her a kiss and waved goodbye:" Thanks hun, your tongue is amazing. See you upstairs."

Alice still sat there for about 5 minutes before standing up and walking out. Her shock state slowly faded away. Alice felt humiliated. Not a single soul went into the bathrooms at that time, but she felt broken. Liza's enjoyment often came at Alice's expense, but this was on another level. She took small steps towards the mirror and couldn't recognize herself.

There she was, on her big day.

Her dress was majorly disheveled,

Half of it was soaked in piss.

Her professional makeup was completely ruined.

Smeared up on her face is a mix of Lizas juices and her spit. Her mascara and eyeliner was running down, it looked like she had been crying. Which happened for a short bit, but most fluids in her eyes were Lizas spit.

Her hairstyle was ruined and a good chunk of her hair was wet from the toilet water.

She heard music from upstairs and she looked at the clock. The party was still going, or rather just started. She was only gone for little more than twenty minutes.

There she was. On her big day.