All Comments on 'Her Big Day'

by silliconvalley

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GabrielleFitzpatrickGabrielleFitzpatrickabout 1 year ago

I try not to vote based on content because "not my thing" isn't the same as "bad" but it was a struggle this time. It's just so relentlessly dark and joyless even from the perspective of the aggressor. The only emotion on display was despair, the only motivation of the antagonist to create more despair, and then it ends on a note of complete irretrievability.

If that's what you were going for, you nailed it, I can't fault you for skill or quality, but that's a dangerously dark path to walk as a reader or writer.

As an afterthought, you might consider the bullying category - this is a good fit.

KarotteKarotteabout 1 year ago

A dark story but somehow I liked it. I only would have wished for more emotional insight into Liza. Please don't let some comments discourage you from writing - you can't make it right for everyone. I would really appreciate a second part where it is mentioned how she got out of her predicament. I'm also excited to read if there will blossom an unexpected emotional connection between Liza and Alice. There is a big potential for future developments!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too mean

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please more! This is so very hot. I love the meanness and can't wait for Alice's wedding day.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I wish you had more stories. This is my tipe of fantasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilliconvalley@silliconvalley
quick update: I'm currently writing ch2, but it could still take a while. I wanted to make it a bit longer than the first ch.