Her Bully's Ex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're marrying her now?" Tiffany asks him. He nods firmly. "But we are still in high school! How could you be so reckless?" Ben just shrugs and walks away, before she grabs his wrist and turns him around. He yanks his arm away from her though and glares at her very fiercely, finally fully breaking her. Tiffany runs off to cry in the toilet. Her friends find her there six minutes later and pats her back, trying to comfort her but failing. She simply couldn't be consoled, not after seeing what she saw. She lost the most wonderful thing in her life and it was entirely her fault. If she could keep her panties on, it wouldn't have happened.

The rest of their time at school proves to be blissful to Ben and Jasmine. They continue to go everywhere together. He feels so much happier with her than he ever did with Tiffany. It proves to him that she is the one. He is the one for her too, and she knows she will never make the same mistake Tiffany did. He means so much to her and she will get spend the rest of her life with him. She is exactly where she wants to be, with the only boy she has ever loved and will ever love, and nothing or no one can take her away.

The End

12