Her Eyes Did The Talking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan thumbs retreated, and the original fingers of this journey went up to her shoulders, and then slid down the outside of her arms until they reached her upturned palms.

Amber's fingers quickly surrounded the two explorers in each palm, and she hummed, "HMMmmmm..." and rolled her hips slightly up. After a moment, she let her hips ease back down, and casually released his fingers.

He used her pause to slide up, further over her, putting her favored play toy on top of her stomach, below her navel.

Her left hand moved to cover that contact with an open hand. Her hand slid upward to his tip, and then she pressed a finger into her own stomach, creating a depression. She closed her eyes and whispered, "I want you all the way up to here when you cum."

"Noted" Dan said quietly, "but patience for now." He continued his travels, now up the inside of her arms, across her shoulders, and then up the sides of her neck, stopping behind her ears. He heard her deeply inhale, felt her shift underneath his hips, and then watched those beautiful breasts slowly descend back towards the bed as she exhaled the big sigh.

Her hands moved to rest on top of his thighs.

Changing to using his full, open hands, he lightly massaged her forehead, and next, her temples. As he worked there, he saw her eyes slowly open, gaze into his eyes, and then watched her eyes melt to a close, once again.

Now his hands brushed down the sides of her nose, and out to her cheeks; stopping for his thumbs to brush across her lips as they fell open. He slowly outlined her lips, and teased the tip of her tongue as it crept out, before draping his hands down her long throat.

She let out a loud, happy purr, knowing he could feel it in the hands on her throat. "This is wonderful," Amber added with a languorous coo. "I really love..." She promptly stopped, with her lips tightly pursed and her eyes still closed.

After a short pause, "We're just playing tonight, right?" he cautiously asked. He saw her slowly nod. "I think I had better get back to lust," he added. He saw another nod.

He drew his palms around and then over her breasts, and got the result he sought, as her chest rose towards his hands, and her damp eyes opened with a desirous stare. He slid himself down lower on her, feeling her nails playfully drag down his thighs as they moved out of reach.

Her hips automatically rolled as her play toy was dragged across her mons. Her legs tried to spread, before they remembered they were trapped by him straddling her.

Now positioned where he wanted to be, he lowered his lips over her left nipple, and swished his lips around her fat nipple, while tickling the large tip with his tongue. He could feel the tension rise in her, and heard tiny cries that emanated from her throat, but never escaped her lips.

He did not want her to ramp up too fast, so he left her right nipple simply covered by his palm, until his mouth shifted to that side, and started in with the same attentions.

The cries in Amber's throat were sharper, and more urgent.

He decided he needed to save the erogenous value of her nipples for a bit later, no matter how tempting those gorgeous breasts, crowned with the most sensual nipples he had ever tasted, were.

He rose off of her mildly panting body, and his hands, then, moved to separate her legs.

"Yes!" she happily whispered.

He kneeled between Amber's long legs, pushing her thighs up higher, and settled forward on his hands. The bottom of her sternum was his next target, which he slowly kissed before running his tongue down to her navel. His tongue circled her navel, chasing it a bit, as the muscles of her solid abs started to roll in response.

"Enough teasing!" Amber pleaded, quietly.

"Not nearly enough," Dan growled, "Remember...senseless."

"Damn you Sinful." Amber softly moaned, "I just want to be fucked so badly right now, but we have to do it her way!"

"Maybe I can take a little pity on your 'problem'," Dan snickered, and then proceeded to kiss his way down to one hip bone, across her mons, to the other hip bone. It was becoming harder, and harder to find those targets, as her hips were writhing under him.

"If you don't hurry up...and put that big boy in me...I may cum...just from frustration!" she announced, in a slightly agonized tone, between deep breaths. She emphasized her point by drawing her legs even further up, and wider.

"Just what I was hoping for," he growled, and then took the tip of his tongue and simple placed it on her exposed clit, with no movement.

"Really!" she hissed, as her legs lightly shook.

Dan moved slightly further down, and braced her thighs to stay up, with his hands. He slowly licked up the outside of her labia, and then repeated on the other side, to the accompaniment of her further, strained curses.

He paused to look up at her, and was met with burning, pleading eyes. Dan smiled and resumed his attentions, this time licking in between her inner and outer labia, as well as circling her very wet entrance. The legs he held were shaking strongly now.

"Dan!" she pleaded, "Please, I am going to cum!!"

He responded by slowly sucking in her clit, and stroking a finger across her anus.

That surprise and the agony she craved from her clit, were beyond what she expected, and she yelped out, "SHIT" just before her body tried to curl into a fetal clench.

Her sudden curl and her strength were too much for Dan to stay in place, so he pulled back and smiled as he watched her. He lightly stroked her legs to reassure her that he was there.

As her fetal curl gave way, Amber descended into her shivering, interspersed with sporadic periods of strong shaking. As those subsided, she finally gasped, "That's never happened before!"

"Guess Sinful's instructions were useful, my beauty," he smirked.

"GOD...that was SO good!" Amber drawled, as occasional shivers roamed through her muscles.

Dan's reply was to lower his head, and lap his tongue over the full length of her slit.

"Shit" she barked, "I haven't even come down from my last...explosion!"

"Exactly" he hummed, before sinking his tongue deep into her still-wet pussy.

"I'm not gonna last long with you doing that!" she pleaded.

He reached just past his nose, with his fore finger, and started to circle her clit while his tongue continued its exploration of her warm, soft inner tissues.

"Oh no!...Oh Yes...YES!..."

Listening to her escalating expletives, he chose what he thought was the right moment to move his mouth to her clit, and the finger moved to slide inside her.

"That's it...there...don't stop...I'm close, so close" was her response.

With that, Dan let his mouth move to kiss her rolling stomach, and the finger eased out of her, and slid up her slit.

"Ohhh...Hey...NO!...I was almost there...PLEASE!" she softly moaned.

He moved up to her face and placed his lips over hers.

Amber's tongue shot between his lips, and with her ravenous lips, she put an emphasis to all her recent words, as well as tasting herself in his mouth.

Sensing she was retreating from the edge of the precipice, he moved a hand over one breast and slowly squeezed the rigid nipple that jutted against his palm.

"Oh, yeah! I can come this way too...HMMMmmm..." she tendered, as she broke the kiss.

He resumed the kiss, and his weight pressed on her. He moved the other hand to the impatient, formerly ignored, remaining nipple. He squeezed both nipples with a modest force.

"mmmmeeemmmiimm!!" she squealed, into his mouth, and her hands frantically searched for gap between them, through which to grab the hardened cock she felt pressed against her stomach. She did not succeed.

His tongued danced with hers, as he rolled her nipples between his fingers, and felt her hips rolling, strongly. Sensing the urgency within her, he quickly moved down to put his lips over as much of her breast as he could accomplish, and used his tongue to lap across the areola and nipple he enclosed.

With her mouth no longer involved with his, she hissed, "Yes, please...there...it's working, I'm getting close!" As she spoke, she reached for her play toy, and found it had moved beyond her reach. Her defeated hands moved to dance across Dan's back.

He switched his attention to the other breast, leaving fingers behind to massage the thick, wet nipple that had formerly had his mouth to stimulate it. As he started to suckle at his new prize, he detected the shaking of her legs shifting into high gear.

He eased back, his fingers sliding away from the first nipple, and his lips releasing the other now-wet nipple. He slowly rose on his arms, removing the compression from her body.

"Where did you go!...No...not again...come on back! Let me die in bliss!" were the hungry, pleading cries of her frustration, uttered through heaving breaths.

Dan gently planted little kisses, in a random pattern, across her firm upper arms, her breasts, and her flat stomach. He continued this, waiting until a little more distance had been created from a potential orgasm.

"Oh lovely," she purred through deep breaths, "but you know what I want!"

Still positioned with his hips between her legs, he slowly slid upwards.

When she sensed the approach of his length to the opening of her tunnel, she glared at him with fierce eyes, "Daniel Taylor, don't you dare stop short of anything less than emptying everything you have got into my waiting cunt. This is what I have wanted for so long!"

"Did you say 'Long'?" he enquired, as his tip met her wetness.

"So long, so big, SOOoooo..." She stopped short with a hiss, as he slid through her entrance, "So Right!" she concluded, as her body arched against him.

"So wet," he added. He was not letting her control this moment, and he paused, just his crown inside her.

"Plunge it deep, I want it all," Amber beseeched.

"You will get it all," he smiled.

He advanced into her at a snail's pace, but continuously.

"Not fair!...My birthday was not supposed to be torture, inch-by-inch," she cried, in mock-contempt.

"Torture?" he chuckled, "I am only half way in now. I can always stop?"

"Don't you fucking dare stop," she growled, loudly. Then in a softer tone, "Fuck, I have never felt anything like this! That fat cock of yours creeping past individual nerve endings...Just tell me we are not finishing this way, too."

"Remember, you have to be senseless, so I will do whatever that takes," he smirked.

"I would scream at Sinful for this...yes, exquisite...torture, if she could hear me!" Amber uttered, through clenched teeth.

"I'm nearly all in," he announced. "Can you take all of me?" he asked softly.

"I don't give a shit what you run into, just give me all of you, NOW!" she begged.

"Happy now?" he queried, now buried into her.

"Oh yes," she sighed, and then adding a grin, "but I will be even happier when you do that about twice per SECOND!"

"Like this?" he grinned, as he gave her two, fast, long strokes.

Amber's head lolled back, pressing into the pillow, "Oh, fuck, yes," she hummed, as she drew her thighs up, and back.

Daniel proceeded into long, slow strokes, and was greeted with lurid, wet noises that emanated from between them.

"So, fucking, wet for you," she purred, as her legs began to quiver.

He sped up his strokes, a bit, and ended each with a slap against her hips.

"Yes...so fucking RIGHT!" she groaned, through deep breaths.

Dan felt himself breathing heavily, and felt her, occasionally, clamp around him, as well as her legs moving into a pronounced shaking.

He moaned to her, "Starting to get to me...you feel so fucking good."

Amber added, in short bursts, "Can't last much longer...do me...Just Do ME, HARD!"

Dan put his hands on her thighs, near her knees, and pressed her shaking thighs farther back, as he rose up on his toes.

Amber happily cooperated by rolling her hips further up, to the accompaniment of torrid slurps from her pussy. "Fuck, FUCK...FUCKING NOW!" she screamed.

Dan went to top speed, pounding down into her, and seeing the color of her eyes roll under her eyelids.

"Here it comes!" Dan barked, loudly, and pressed her hips into the mattress with all his weight.

"Right There!" she cried, quietly, as she felt his warm pulses escape into her.

"OOHHhhhhrrrrrr..." he grunted, as he came.

"I...I...SHIT!" Amber screamed, as her strong body bolted upwards, throwing him off of her.

Dan, his brain still blurred, and probably short of oxygen, looked at Amber with mild shock; her quivering form was arched up, supported on her feet and shoulders only.

An unintelligible squeak came from her throat, just before she suddenly collapsed onto the mattress.

"Amber?" he cautiously asked, as he looked down to see her lifeless eyes.

Trying to clear his muddled brain, he quickly got up and went to find Kaitlyn. Her eyes were open when he came in, and he rapidly motioned for her to follow. He saw her naked form when she threw the covers off, and he led her to Amber.

Kaitlyn looked down as Amber's eyes drifted from side to side, and she had already noticed Amber's dripping pussy.

"Talk to her," Kaitlyn suggested, in the dim light.

"Amber...dear...are you in there? Helloooooohh," he prompted.

Her lolling eyes rolled towards the sound, and she whispered, "What the fuck did you do to me?"

"You had me a little worried," he chuckled, "Happy birthday!"

Her eyes rolled to the other side to see Kaitlyn, and Amber mouthed, "Oh My God!"

Kaitlyn signed, "Just relax for a while."

Amber said, quietly, "A Blob...body won't respond yet."

Dan looked at Kaitlyn, as she stepped back, and he saw her look at him, but not at his eyes, as he slipped off of the mattress.

"You could use a cleaning," she declared, as she moved towards him.

He let out an "Oh, god," as she dropped to her knees, taking him all into her mouth, and sucking hard, as she withdrew.

Her tongue flicked across a few missed spots, before she signed, "Amber on you, Y-U-M-M-Y-!"

"God, I love you!" Dan said, and saw a huge smile bloom on Kaitlyn's face.

Kaitlyn, still smiling, signed, "Amber needs cleaning too. Are you going to clean up the mess you made?"

Dan's eyes grew a bit wider, with the realization of what she was suggesting. "I haven't ever..."

"So, chicken out and use a wash cloth," she said with a wink.

Dan knew taunting, even in sign language. He knew a life with her was going to have more times like this, so he might as well start now. He smiled, and moved to between Amber's legs.

Amber's eyes suddenly came into to focus, as she exclaimed, "What!" and looked down. "Oh, SHIT," she gasped, as she squirmed, "Still sensitive, don't get fancy down there!" "Dear god, what a night," were her last words before she let her head fall back to the pillow.

Dan stood back up, with a big grin, and saw Kaitlyn move up for a kiss.

Kaitlyn moved her mouth towards Dan, but then licked his chin. "There was a bit of her on your chin," she signed, with a mischievous look in her eyes.

Then those sparkling eyes looked down, and saw his body was not done for the night. "I would say you succeeded at making her senseless," she said, as she studied his rigid manhood, "Want to try for two in one night?"

"Amber's room," he said, nodding towards the door.

Kaitlyn stepped back, and shook her head. With a big smile, she moved to drop down next to Amber, before she pulled her knees back, almost to her shoulders.

Dan, a bit embarrassed, glanced at Amber.

Amber smirked, "Remember who you are in love with, and give her what she wants. When can you say you did two hot chicks in one night, in the same bed, side-by-side, lover...or have you?"

Dan shook his blushing head.

Amber sighed, "I release you from your birthday obligations. So fuck your loving girlfriend before Aunt Amber gets mad!" She added a wink at the end.

He looked back to a grinning Kaitlyn.

"Wet and ready. No foreplay required, so just pound me senseless!" Kaitlyn gleefully signed.

Dan shook his head and laughed, "What have a got myself into?"

"If you hurry up, it will by my pussy!" Kaitlyn signed as she glared, playfully.

He crawled in below her, at then glanced at Amber, with a once-again blushing face.

"First time with an audience?" Amber asked softly.

Dan nodded.

"You will forget I am here, very soon," she said, and reached over, grabbed his cock, and placed the tip at Kaitlyn's wet entrance. "Now row, row, row your........fucking great cock," Amber finally added. She sat up, next to his ear, and whispered, "She is so ready, give her that slow start you gave me."

Somehow, that bit of conversation pushed him through his embarrassment, and he did as Amber had suggested, sliding ever so slowly into Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn's mouth made surprised "OH!" shape, before she looked down to see how much of him was left to go in her. Then she closed her eyes, put her head back, and just focused on the sensations.

When he finally bottomed out in her, he noted that he had not needed to pause to let her body make room for him, for the first time. And he noticed she already had a slight rose tint to her upper chest, which was noticeably taking in larger breaths.

He started in on slow strokes, feeling her body squirm.

When he upped his speed a little, he felt her hips rise to him. He also saw her take her hands off of her thighs, though he thighs stayed pulled back nearly as far as before.

He saw her hungry eyes open, above the crimson that reached her neck, and lock onto his eyes.

"Torture" Amber said softly, knowing Kaitlyn could not see her lips.

When he felt Kaitlyn's leg start shivering, he followed Amber's advice, and slowed back down.

Kaitlyn's hungry eyes added a bit of questioning to their brows.

Dan lowered himself to give her a long kiss, while he continued slow strokes, and she returned his kiss with the same hunger her eyes had displayed. Now that her legs had stopped quivering, Dan added random kisses to her breasts, and also watched for her breathing to slow a bit, and for the crimson to leave her neck.

When he saw the slowed responses he was waiting for, he changed to a relative fast stroking, and enjoyed the surprised response in her eyes. Then he watched those eyes lose focus to the sensations he was creating.

After a few minutes or more, he saw the crimson return to her neck, and felt the quivering return to her legs. Now, he wanted to try something he had been practicing in the bathroom mirror. When Kaitlyn's eyes refocused enough to look at him, he tried to put on his best look of animalistic desire with his eyes, and saw a rather shocked look on Kaitlyn's face.

Before that look left her face, he was, once again, on his toes, pounding her into her from above at maximum speed. Dan watched her head go back into the pillow, with her mouth wide open.

He saw the bright crimson of her upper chest, and of her exposed throat, just as her legs started to shake. Then her fingers started their dance.

He was there, and he pushed her into the mattress, as he had with Amber, and unloaded into Kaitlyn.

What he saw in her face, he could only describe as a scream, with no sound. He saw her legs go flat to the bed, one hand flew out, and grabbed Amber's arm. Kaitlyn's other hand grabbed a handful of the sheets, while her body arched against him. Then her jerking started; rapid, repeated jolts through her body, as he pinned her hips to the mattress.

Suddenly, it all stopped for her, except for her panting, and her glazed eyes looked around, and saw nothing specific. She slowly wrapped her legs over his thighs, to keep him within her.

Her hand slipped from Amber, and released the crumpled sheets. With his face close in front of hers, she signed, slowly, "WOW! Where did that come from?"