All Comments on 'Her First Encounter'

by LilSweetAngel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
unculbactunculbactover 20 years ago
Sweet...

Loved the intimate detail of place, sensations and the word pictures of the settings. Sex scenes were both hot and tender, great combination. Only thing I missed was some history - even if only a little - about how she had met him, how he seduced her, and how she got to be the way that she is...people always come from somewhere. She's an intriguing character, and would be fun to see her in even more adventures...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
wonderful

Such passion and gentleness, it does make a wonderful read, you should be proud.

I hope to read more if you post it.

Rainbow_carnage

Lord Master ScribeLord Master Scribealmost 20 years ago
Good stuff

Really enjoyed the piece, well written and carried well throughtout. It also made me a tad bit jealious..LOL

ButtaflyButtaflyalmost 20 years ago
so sweet lilsweet

Ashley, I loved this story.. so tender, sweet and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well written first story...

It's a pity you haven't written more. It's a soft tender story that feels very real. Well done.

CSC

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 19 years ago
Excellent!

That is a lovely story. Detailed, HOT (!) and loving.

I enjoyed the bit about a smile making a young man nervous (it was surprizingly insightful and I enjoyed it since I'm an... well... not a _young_ man *grin* and I have certainly gotten over that.)

One thing it left me wondering was: Why did you each have to return to your own lives? You aren't with this master any more are you? Why? I ask, not to hurt or bring up painful memorys, but instead because we all learn from what goes wrong, more than from what goes right. You have skirted that issue in this story, and most readers are probably happy you did. I, on the other hand, would like to know if only to try to avoid his mistakes in my relationship with my own sub. And yes, of course, It is absolutly none of my business... But I've never let that stop me from asking before... *grin* Anyway, consider writing about the bad as well as the good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautiful

I loved it. It's the same relationship I have with my Sir. Loving and passionate. It reminds me of the first time that we met. Thank you for letting me relive a truly beautiful moment in my life. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous