Her Forever Virgin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How'd it go?" Margo was eating cereal at their dining table, "Did he say yes."

"I didn't ask him," Amy took a seat across from Margo.

"You don't trust him to be your confidant?"

"It's not that," Amy wondered if she should admit her guilt, "I just sort of forgot to ask."

Margo began laughing so hard milk came out her nose, "You forgot?" she reached for a napkin, "I bet you did."

Was it that obvious that Amy wanted to give up on the plan, "Well it's just that..."

"Wait no! Let me guess," Margo grew a wide smile, "You got genuinely into the date and it ended in one of the best oral sessions of your life?" Amy's mouth hung open as she failed to think of a rebuttal. Margo wasn't quite on the money but she wasn't wrong either. Amy had lost herself in the fun of the previous evening. Margo continued to laugh as her roommate's slack jaw only confirmed her suspicions. "So, when are you guys going out again?"

"I don't know. I just sort of left while he was still asleep."

"You left before saying goodbye," Margo emphasized every word in that sentence.

"Oh shit," Amy smacked her forehead, "He's not going to take that well is he," her hand slid down her face, "especially because of his," Amy thought about what to call it.

"Micro-dick," Margo finished the sentence, "Yeah, knowing him that'll probably be his first assumption but generally speaking it's not something that's taken well by people. It's usually done to send a message. Trust me, I've been on the giving and receiving end of that situation enough times to know."

"Well, that explains why I've seen so many of your dates tiptoe out of here."

"Fuck you," Margo pointed the spoon at Amy, "Well I guess I'll assess the damage when I go out with him."

"You already have plans with him?"

"No but all I have to do is ask and I know he'll say yes," the taller woman slurped the milk from the bowl, "Especially after the way you exited."

Amy slumped in her chair. Conflict like no other drowned Amy's mind. She didn't really know what she wanted to get out of all this anymore and she was beginning to suspect this was all going to blow up in her face by the end. What have I gotten myself into?

12